One Piece (Male Reader Insert)

By YourMother72

(Y/N) (L/N) has always been treated like a monster. It could be because he ate something called a Devil Fruit... More

I- Gravebone Island
II- The Man with a Devil
III- Straw Hats
IV- Dark Past
V- Trust
VI- Clones
VII- Alabasta
VIII- The Gathering Storm
IX- Journey Through the Desert
X- Rainbase
XI- Captured
XII- Escape the Casino
XIII- Alubarna
XIV- (Y/N) vs. Ms. Obon
XV- Strange How Hard It Rains Now
XVI- Farewells
XVII- The Falling Ship
XVIII- Jaya
XIX- Noland the Liar
XX- To the Sky Island
XXI- The Sky Ocean
XXII- Skypiea
XXIII - Upper Yard
XXIV- The Battle Begins
XXV- (Y/N) vs. Xeren
XXVI- Battlefield
XXVII- A Miserable Existence
XXVIII- Rubber Is a God's Worst Enemy
XXIX- Reach
XXX- Back to the Sea
XXXI- The Long Island
XXXII- Groggy Ring
XXXIII- And Lo, An Admiral Shall Come!
XXXIV- Water 7
XXXV- The Straw Hat Fall Out
XXXVI- Captain
XXXVII- Wanted
XXXVIII- Assassins of the Government
XXXIX- Aqua Laguna
XL- On the Sea Train
XLI- Enies Lobby
XLII- The Break-In
XLIII- Live
XLIV- (Y/N) vs. Tsutsumi
XLV- Thunder God's Fury
XLVI- Rescue Robin!!
XLVII- No Escape
XLVIII- A Crewmate's Sacrifice
XLIX- Family Matters
L- New Bounties
LI- The New Crewmate
LII- Apology
LIII- Living Skeleton
LIV- Thriller Bark
LV- Big Ass Ship
LVI- Shadow Shenanigans
LVII- Monster Mash
LVIII- (Y/N) & Robin vs. Draqula
LIX- Group Fight
LX- Is This Damn Fight Finally Over?
LXI- After All Is Said and Done
LXII- Flying Fish Riders
LXIII- Sabaody Archipelago
LXIV- The Most Satisfying Punch Ever
LXV- Legacy of the Pirate King
LXVI- Eradicated
LXVII- Imprisoned
LXVIII- Impel Down Great Escape
LXIX- Thank You
LXX- Marineford
LXXI- Summit War
LXXII- Into the Plaza
LXXIII- Death
LXXIV- Escaping the War
LXXV- Aftermath
LXXVI- Let Us Meet Again Soon
LXXVII- Two Years Later...
LXXVIII- Under the Sea
LXXIX- Darling It's Better Down Where It's Wetter
LXXX- Fish-Man Island
LXXXI- Himbei
LXXXIII- (Y/N) vs. Kenji
LXXXIV- Towards the Sun
LXXXV- New World
LXXXVI- Punk Hazard
LXXXVII- Hot and Cold
LXXXVIII- The Confusing Body-Swapping Event
LXXXIX- Pirate Alliance
XC- Mad Scientist
XCI- Raising Some Hell
XCII- Stay Off Drugs, Kids!
XCIII- Hangovers and Alliances

LXXXII- Down Go the Fodder Fish-Men

2.4K 96 43
By YourMother72

Character Information:
(Y/N): Your Name (First)
(L/N): Last Name
(H/C): Hair Color
(H/L): Hair Length
(S/C): Skin Color
(E/C): Eye Color
(F/C): Favorite Color

Hody continued on with his announcement to the entirety for Fish-Man Island.

Hody: Those who want to be friends with the humans will have to go!! Soon the new citizens from the Fish-Man District will be coming here! They all hate humans and eagerly await the new order. You all witnessed the death of your beloved Queen Otohime! Even if you trust humans and welcome them with smiles, all that awaits you is betrayal! Why can't you understand that?! The Neptune Family lures you down a path that leads to death! Open your eyes!!

Shirahoshi started tearing up.

Shirahoshi: No...

Hody: Behold!! Here is your "Great Knight". He's a decrepit old man!

The video display moved back a bit, showing Hody standing next to a captured and beaten King Neptune.

Shirahoshi: Father!!

Nami: It was sort of our fault the king was captured. Well, it was mostly Zoro's fault.

(Y/N): Yeah, that.

Jimbei: What did you people do?!

Camie: Big Boss, don't misunderstand! The Neptune Army attacked them first!

Hody: It's time to say farewell to the old Kingdom of Ryugu! Three hours from now in the Conchcorde Plaza, I will execute this incompetent king!!

Shirahoshi gasped and covered her mouth in fear and shock.

Hody: And I've found something very interesting here at Ryugu Castle. Ten years ago, Queen Otohime risked her life to get this letter from a Celestial Dragon.

He held up a letter before motioning to a giant box full of them.

Hody: Once it's destroyed, it can never be replaced. And in this giant box are the signatures of more than half of the citizens! <laughs> So many... So many fools who want to be friendly with the humans! These are the names of those who would defy my new order! In other words, this is a list of traitors!! I will execute each and every one of you!

Neptune: This is abominable!

Hody: That's what kings do. To me, you were nothing but a selfish fool. And lastly, the Straw Hat Pirates!!

Luffy and his crew watched intently as the video moved over to a cage. Inside it were Zoro, Brook, and Usopp.

Hody: Look here!! I know you're watching this from a monitor somewhere! These are the humans who thwarted the ambitions of the Arlong Pirates, and stirred the rage of the fish-men!

Chopper: <shocked> Zoro!! Usopp!! Brook!!

Sanji: What are they doing?

Luffy: They got captured!!

(Y/N): This isn't good... How did Zoro get caught?

The video zoomed out, showing the cage hanging from a ceiling. Below it, water was slowly rising in the room.

Hody: By the time the king has been executed, this room will have filled with water! You humans are an inferior race fit to be drowned like rats!!

Usopp and Brook started screaming, while Hody held up Luffy's bounty poster.

Hody: Straw Hat Luffy with the 400 million berry bounty!! I will take your heads and make an example of you to the humans on the surface!!

Luffy didn't say anything.

Hody: Now! It's time for the spring cleaning of the old Ryugu Kingdom to begin!! In three hours, this land will be reborn as the proud Fish-Man Island!!

The video monitor disappeared, and the transponder snail went to sleep.

Luffy: <bashful> Hey, my bounty's at 400 million?! When did it go up?!

Nami: This is no time to celebrate that!! 💢

Sanji: He's trying to pick a fight with us.

(Y/N): Obviously.

Jimbei: <to Luffy> You became instantly famous after the war. Once a bounty passes 300 million, it usually doesn't go up anymore.

Sanji: Wait, (Y/N), what's your bounty now?

(Y/N): Hmm... I saw it in a newspaper with Cyrene... Uh, I think it's at 250,000,000 berries.

Chopper: Whoa!! That's so high!!

Sanji: <jealous> Don't get cocky about it!

(Y/N): <deadpan> I'm not.

Nami: Why the hell are we still talking about bounties?!

Luffy: Well, if it's a fight that fish guy's looking for, I'll give him one!

Jimbei: Wait, Luffy!

Shirahoshi: Father... Megalo!! I have to go help him!

She jumped onto the giant shark nearby, who began to rise.

Jimbei: Wait!! Princess Shirahoshi!! Stop, Megalo!!

Shirahoshi: Big Boss Jimbei! But...

Jimbei: Luffy, Princess... Wait a moment.

Hachi: I don't think the princess should go either. The thing Hody fears most in the Kingdom of Ryugu is Princess Shirahoshi's ability.

(Y/N): Her ability?

Hachi: It would be futile for him to mold Fish-Man Island into his ideal nation if you could just summon the Sea Kings to destroy it. Holding the king hostage is a way to prevent you from doing that!

Chopper and (Y/N) looked at each other, surprised at Shirahoshi's ability.

Shirahoshi: I've heard of this power of mine, but I've never spoken to any of these Sea Kings. I'm not sure it really exists.

Jimbei: I see. Then we'd better make sure Hody doesn't find out. We want him to go on fearing it.

Luffy: Shark! Take me to Ryugu Castle! Sanji, take care of Wimpy here!

He and Sanji high fived.

Jimbei: I said wait, Luffy! I can't allow you and your band to fight Hody!

Chopper/Franky: Because we're human?

Sanji: Things get complicated when you two say that!!

Jimbei: That's right. Many fish-men still harbor resentment towards mankind. Let me handle this!

Luffy: Jimbei! Hody's got my crew! If I don't get him, my friends and everybody else will be in danger. I'm going! If you want to stop me, go ahead and try!

(Y/N): Oh, dear...

Jimbei: I fought alongside you so I misjudged you. You're his little brother, all right. But if you won't stay put, you leave me no choice.

(Y/N): Double oh, dear.

Nami: What are you two talking about?!

Luffy: I have to go to Ryugu Castle to save my friends!! And I'm gonna clobber Hody while I'm at it!!

Jimbei: And I'm telling you to wait!!

Sanji: Hey, calm down, both of you.

Chopper: Stop it, guys!!

(Y/N): <sips tea> This will get messy.

Nami: Why are you so calm?! 💢

Luffy started running towards Megalo.

Jimbei: Fish-Man Karate: Shark Brick Fist!!

He punched the air, sending shockwaves at Luffy. It hit him and sent him flying backwards.

Camie: Luffychin!!

Chopper: What?!

Luffy: <in pain> Ugh!! That hurt!!

Nami: It worked?! Even though he's made of rubber?!

Jimbei: The essence of Fish-Man Karate is the control of water! The shockwaves pulsate through the water in the air and in the body. All living things are made of water! A rubber man like you is no exception!

Luffy got up and prepared to attack, while Jimbei charged at the younger male.

As they were about to exchange blows, Robin appeared in between them.

Robin: That's enough.

Luffy/Jimbei: <shocked> Huh?!

Luffy: Hey!! Get outta the way, Robin!!

Jimbei: Who are you?! Stay out of this!'

Nami: Robin!!

(Y/N): <heart eyes> Robin!! You're here!!

Before he could move, Sanji leapt at her with incredible speed.

Sanji: Robin's in danger!

Before he could reach her, she disappeared in a puff of petals, causing Luffy and Jimbei to crash into Sanji, while also punching each other.

The three men landed on the ground, grunting in pain.

Meanwhile, the real Robin came walking out of the forest.

Chopper: Huh? What was Robin doing in the forest?!

Robin: I don't know what's going on here, but aren't you two friends? Don't fight.

(Y/N) ran over to Robin and hugged her. She hugged him back.

(Y/N): I missed you so much!

Robin: So did I.

Franky: <sweat dropping> You've only been separated for like a few hours.

(Y/N) swept Robin off of her feet, carrying her bridal style. She wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

Everyone stared at the two making out, sweat dropping. Nami covered Chopper's eyes.

Franky: They're both adults, yet they act like teenagers when they see each other...

Nami: Let them have their moment. They both grew up thinking they'd never find love.

Franky burst into tears.

Franky: <sobbing> Y-Yeah, you're right!! I'm so happy for them!!

Sanji: I want someone I can do that with...

Jimbei shook his head to get back on topic. He explained to Luffy how many fish-men believe that Arlong was hunted down because he was a fish-man, and that since Luffy was the one who beat him, even if he saved Fish-Man Island, Hody would become a martyr.

Sanji: Hold on, Jimbei, we still need to save our captured friends. And if we don't do something, Fish-Man Island will fall into Hody's hands.

(Y/N) and Robin had stopped kissing but were still hugging.

(Y/N): We have some good friends living on this island, too.

Sanji: Hey, Hachi. You kept refusing to tell us who roughed you up. But didn't you say that Hody would kill any fish-men who were friendly with humans? Did they attack you because you sided with us?

Nami: Hachi...

Camie: Hachi, is that true?! Hody did this to you?!

Hachi: <reluctant> Well...

(Y/N): Jimbei, you live here as well. We can't just sit here and watch! We have a reason to fight!

Luffy: Just get out of the way, Jimbei! I said I'm going!!

Jimbei: I won't let you!! I will take care of this!!

Luffy: <pissed> Why, you...!! Then I'll just beat you up!!

Nami: Stop it, both of you!

(Y/N): <sighs> This is going to get tiring...

...

Delilah and Judas were walking through an empty part of town. Almost everyone had gone to Conchcorde Plaza where Neptune was to be executed.

Judas: What a time to be on this island. So much civil unrest.

Delilah: With everyone gone it'll make things easier for our new recruits to find us. When should they be getting here?

Judas: In about a day. I do hope they can get past the fish-man pirates waiting for them.

Delilah: If they couldn't, they wouldn't be joining us.

Just then, the two humans found themselves surrounded by fish-men. They all had weapons and were glaring at them hatefully.

Fish-Man: You have a lot of nerve showing up here, humans! Do you know what's about to happen?

Delilah: Yes, but we don't care.

Fish-Man: Well, you should! Today's the day you take your last breathe. We are the New Fish-Man Pirat—!

His head went flying off and landed on the ground. His decapitated body hit the ground, blood pouring out of his neck.

Fish-Men: Wha...?! What?!

Judas held a sword in his right hand. He smirked.

Fish-Men: They're fighting back!! They hate fish-men!!

Judas: You threatened us first, did you not?

Delilah: Oooh, how exciting! I get to kill some people after all.

Judas: Yes. These are not innocents.

The crowd of fish-men charged at them. Judas easily bisected a row of ten fish-men.

Delilah spread her arms and four fish-men ran at her, about to stab her with spears.

Chains with sharp points at the end of them shot out of the woman's body, and went towards the pirates, shredding them into pieces.

Delilah: <laughing maniacally> Ahhh, what fun! Come at me, boys!!

A large fish-man leapt at Judas, a huge sickle in his hands.

Judas: Goodness me. You are a large one.

He slashed the fish-man with his sword, and he was cut in half vertically along with the house behind him.

Fish-Men: That guy's a swordsman!! If only Hyouzou was here!!

Judas: I do not know who that is, but if he is a swordsman, he is not match for me. Only Dracule Mihawk himself could beat me in a sword fight, unfortunately for you lot.

A fish-man screamed as he was pulled apart by Delilah's chains. The woman danced around as his blood rained down on her.

Delilah: Lovely!! How lovely!! Wonderful!! Exquisite!!

Fish-Men: Wh-What's up with that chick?!

Judas: She gets quite bloodthirsty in battle. Although, that comes with the con of her playing around more than she should.

One fish-man opened his mouth to shoot a jet of water at Delilah, but a chain stabbed through his mouth.

Judas: I advise you poor fish-men to run while you are able.

Delilah: No, Judas. Let them stay. I'm having so much fun!

...

In Conchcorde Plaza, Neptune and the three princes were tied and held up on stakes. A shackled Jimbei, Shirahoshi, and Megalo were lying next to them as well.

The New Fish-Man Pirates stood around them, while Hody Jones (whose hair was now white) stood at the front.

Many citizens of Fish-Man Island were around the plaza too, watching nervously. An wounded Madam Sharley, who had predicted that Luffy would destroy Fish-Man Island, was with them.

The citizens cried out in horror as Hody started attacking Neptune and the princes. They fell off their stakes, badly injured.

The citizens of Fish-Man Island started to cry out for Straw Hat Luffy to come and destroy everything.

Hody: Are they all imbeciles? I've heard of grasping at straws, but this is ridiculous. Besides, Sharley's prophecy has to be wrong this time.

He angrily grabbed Neptune's head and raised his hand, ready to kill.

Hody: Have you all gone insane?! Well, I'll bring you back to reality!! Now watch as I blow the head off your old King Neptune!!

The princes and fish-man citizens all screamed in dismay.

Shirahoshi: <sobbing> Sir Luffy!! Please save my father!!

Megalo started retching before coughing up Luffy, who rolled on the ground, confusing everyone.

Luffy then jumped and kicked Hody, throwing him off of Neptune and saving him.

Fish-Men Citizens: It's Straw Hat Luffy!!! He really showed up!!!

As the citizens cheered, the fish-men pirates looked shocked. Some of Hody's officers wondered what was going on.

Zeo: He came out of the shark's mouth?!

Daruma: Huh?! He was in there the whole time?! But why?!

Luffy: <shouting> Hurry up! Do it now, all of you!!

Ikaros Much: Mch! What?! Who's he talking toich?!

Nami appeared out of thin air next to Luffy, shocking the pirates.

Nami: Mirage Cancel!! Relax, I've been working as fast as I can. Luffy's incapable of following a game plan.

The orange haired woman held up a piece of paper.

Nami: Is this what you wanted, Jimbei? The document from the celestial dragon? I've already given Robin the keys.

Jimbei: Well done!

The shackles suddenly fell off of the princes and Neptune.

And without any time to breathe, Neptune's whale Ho and the Thousand Sunny came flying into the plaza.

A cannon blast was shot at the New Fish-Man Pirates as Ho picked up the Royal Family.

The Thousand Sunny proceeded to land in the middle of the plaza, and all of the Straw Hats jumped out of it (including Zoro, Usopp, and Brook).

Citizens: The Straw Hats!! They're all here!! Hey, Straw Hat Luffy! Are you going to destroy the island?! Are you a friend of Fish-Man Island or a foe?!

Luffy: Friend or foe...? You can decide that for yourselves!!

All of the Straw Hats struck cool poses as Robin freed Jimbei, Shirahoshi, and Megalo from their chains.

Zeo: Heh heh... You're quite the popular one. But don't think you've won just because you rescued the king for the moment!! You worthless human pirates!!!

The Straw Hats were all talking to each other and completely ignoring Zeo.

Brook: <to Shirahoshi> Oh, you're the Mermaid Princess! What a babe! Yo ho ho ho! Excuse me, but may I take a peek at your—!

Nami slapped him, angrily.

Sanji: Nami-swan! I went and saved those idiots! Do you love me now? <3

Nami: Yeah, yeah.

Zoro: <to Sanji> Liar. We were waiting for you at the entrance. 💢

(Y/N): <snickering> Why'd you get captured in the first place? Weakling.

Zoro: What was that?! 💢

Franky: I've got two new weapons waiting! Who wants to ride them?!

Usopp/Chopper: <excited> What?! New weapons?!

Hody stood up, fuming.

Hody: Vander Decken is completely useless!! I told him that Shirahoshi had to be killed immediately!! You played me for a fool, Jimbei! I should've realized it the moment you were captured so easily. You're obviously friends with these humans! I hate traitors like you more than anyone in the world!

He started going on another monologue about how he would make all humans slaves or something.

(Y/N): Geez. Does he ever shut the hell up?

Robin: His voice is grating.

(Y/N): And why is his hair white now? Wasn't it black before?

Hody: I alone am fit to be the true Pirate King!!!

Luffy: Pirate King?

Hody: <cackling> Look at you!! What can you do with your measly little crew of eleven?! We have 100,000 on our side!! Get them, New Fish-Man Pirates!!!

All 100,000 fish-men pirates charged at the Straw Hats all at the same time.

(Y/N): Oh, my. That's quite a number.

Robin: They don't really look that hard to beat, though.

Luffy stepped forward alone and faced the descending horde of fish-men.

Zoro: Huh?

Sanji: Hey, Luffy!!

Luffy glared at the fish-men, and then many froze before falling over, foaming at the mouth and unconscious.

Everyone was shocked at what they had just witnessed, especially Hody.

Fish-Man Pirates: What's going on?! He took down half our horde without doing anything!! Fifty thousand of us?! What did he do?!

Robin: This is Haki!

(Y/N): Conqueror's Haki, too.

Jimbei: <surprised> He can do this after only two years of training!

Sanji: I knew he had it in him.

Zoro: <smirking> He'd better be able to do that much or I'll have to take over as captain.

(Y/N): God only knows what would happen if you were captain, Zoro.

Zoro: What's that supposed to mean?!

Luffy: <to Hody> Your name's Hody, right? I gotta beat you down. You can play at being a regular king all you want. But there's only room in this world for one King of Pirates!!

The Straw Hats all smirked and chuckled.

Hody: <growling> We still have the reserve group! You won't beat us!!

The sound of a ringing transponder snail was heard. Hody picked it up from his pocket and answered it.

Hody: Hello, reserve group?

Fish-Man: <voice> Captain Hody!! W-We're all being—!! They're killing us!! AGGHHHH!!

The sound of the fish-man's dying breath was heard over the transponder snail.

Hody: What?! Who's killing you?!

There was no answer. The captain roared and threw the snail on the ground.

Robin: Who was killing them?

(Y/N): I think I have an idea...

...

In the same empty part of town, Judas and Delilah stood in the middle of piles and piles of corpses. Blood was everywhere and staining nearly everything.

Delilah: <licking her lips> That was fun. We should do it again sometime.

Judas stabbed the last living fish-man in the head before sheathing his sword.

Judas: It is indeed good to let loose once in a while.

...

Luffy was attacking the New Fish-Man Pirates with a large inflated fist.

Luffy: I don't care how many of you there are!! Come on!!

Jimbei: All right. Let's go.

Zoro: <smirking> Surrender or be annihilated.

Sanji: I won't let them destroy this mermaid paradise.

Robin: There are many priceless treasures of world history down here.

Brook: It's getting hot! A perfect day for a concert! Hooya!!

(Y/N): Let's get this over with. <yawns>

Franky: Let's go! Time to show off Sunny's new soldier dock weapon!

Nami, Usopp, Chopper, and Pappag were all in this new weapon.

Nami: Now we'll have some fun!

Usopp: I'm the pilot!

Chopper: It's showtime!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.3K 2.8K 33
A rather normal everyday life is meant to be for an owner of a bar. It was common for you for pirates to come to your bar and for them to order a hu...
21.6K 748 10
Y/n is the little brother of Monkey D. Luffy and the both of them always dreamed of become pirates, except Luffy wanted to be the King of Pirate. Y...
124K 4.4K 52
[[ONGOING]] [[Story begins in Sabaody Archipelago]] The (Wicked) Witch of the West. That's literally what (Y/n) is if you think about it. A Witch f...
2.3K 124 20
The Youmu-Youmu no mi. A fruit named after a demon said to be sealed inside of it. A fruit eaten by a child desperate to escape from the shackles of...