Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorpora...

由 WeaselSnipes

When Y/N was young he and his siblings lost their parents. To find out how it happened Y/N started to become... 更多

Love Interest
Winner
Bio
Beware The Beast From Below
The Creeping Creatures
The Secret of the Ghost Rig
Revenge of The Man Crab
The Song of Mystery
The Legend of Alice May
In Fear of the Phantom
The Grasp of the Gnome
Battle of the Humungonauts
Howl of the Fright Hound
The Secret Serum
The Shrieking Madness
When The Cicada Calls
The Wild Brood
Where Walks Aphrodite
Escape From Mystery Manor
The Dragon's Secret
Nightfright
The Siren's Song
Menace of The Manticore
Attack of The Headless Horror
A Haunting In Crystal Cove
Dead Justice
All Fear The Freak
The Night the Clown Cried
The House of the Nightmare Witch
The Night the Clown Cried II: Tears of Doom!
Web of the Dreamweaver
The Hodag of Horror
Art of Darkness
The Gathering Gloom
The Night on Haunted Mountain
Grim Judgement
Night Terrors
The Midnight Zone
Scarebear
Wrath of the Krampus
Theater of the Doomed
Aliens Among Us
The Horrible Herd
Dance of The Undead
The Devouring
Stand and Deliver
The Man in the Mirror
Nightmare in Red
Dark Night of the Hunters
Gates of Gloom
Through the Curtain
Come Undone
15 Years Later...

Pawns of Shadows

1.2K 41 13
由 WeaselSnipes

20 Years Ago

It was nighttime and the Original Mystery Incorporated Brad Chiles, Judy Reeves, Ricky Owens, Cassidy Williams, F/N L/N, M/N Watson and their mascot Professor Pericles was running up a hill until they reached a Spanish church. They enter the church.

Judy: Are you sure that thing came in here, Brad?

Brad: It's the only place it could have gone.

Ricky: For real? Maybe we should call the local smokey to handle this.

Cassidy: Rickey's right. That thing didn't look exactly human. It had horns.

M/N: If it came this way where did it go?

Professor Pericles: The real question is did we chase it here or we were led here on purpose.

They then hear a noise and see a shadow pass by above them. Professor Pericles flies up towards it.

Ricky: Professor Pericles! No, come back!

Ricky climbed up to the piano as the noise was loud and everyone covered their ears. He continues to climb the organ pipes, which came crashing down.

F/N: You nearly killed us!

Professor Pericles flies back towards the group.

Professor Pericles: False alarm. It was just a possum. Mmm... Delicious.

Ricky pops up as Cassidy looks at him.

Ricky: Sorry. Whoa, far out! What's that?

They see a scroll and they open it and see the drawing of the Planispheric Disk.

Brad: What is this?

Professor Pericles: No idea, but I can't wait to find out.

They all stare at it as a lurking figure with a pale face, with long horns on his head. His neck was thin and wrinkled, and his fingers were clawed looking at them.

???: From '61 the spell is spun. No time to run. The curse begun.

At K-Ghoul, Shaggy and Scooby were in Angel's RV making breakfast when Angel came in.

Angel: What are you clowns doing to my kitchen?

Shaggy: Like, we're just making breakfast, dude.

Scooby: Yeah! Gotta start the day off right.

Angel: If something living crawls from that pot, I will not hesitate to devastate. Dig?

She then sits down with Velma who is examining the planospheric Disk.

Angel: So, how's it going with your, uh...

Velma: Planospheric disc? That's what Pericles called it. To answer your question, not good. None of these symbols make sense. I was hoping maybe you knew something because of You know, who you really are.

Angel: Sorry, baby. I wish I could help.

Outside, Y/N is helping Fred clean out the Mystery Machine as Daphne sits on a chest.

Fred: Thanks for helping me clean out Mystery Machine, Y/N it's a mess! Nothing is where it should be. But, heh, I've got a plan.

He pulls out his phone.

Fred: I downloaded an app for my smart phone that tells me whenever some of my equipment has been moved. Check it out.

He moves a wire, and it makes a burping sound.

Fred: Isn't that awesome?

Y/N: Aside from the burping sound, sure.

Scooby, Shaggy, Velma, and Angel come out with food.

Scooby: Come and get it!

Shaggy: Might be heavy on the caramel, but Scoob found some hot sauce that should cut that.

They go over as Velma inspects the hot sauce.

Velma: Cabeza fuego?

Scooby: It means "fire head."

Velma: I know what it- Jinkies! That's it!

She runs inside the RV.

Shaggy: Like, did she get sick of the food already? She didn't even taste it.

She comes out with the Planospheric disc.

Velma: I couldn't figure out the writing on the disc because it was backward...

She holds it up to the rear mirror of the Mystery Machine.

Velma: And in Spanish!

Daphne: Wait, that trunk I was sitting on Check it out. Aren't there Spanish books in there?

Fred: That's the trunk we found at Darrow college with the stuff about the town!

They open it and see a letter from Mr. E.

Gang: Mr. E!

Y/N grabs it and opens it.

Mr. E: Greetings, Mystery Incorporated. In order to truly decipher what lies within, you will need to begin where this mystery ended.

Fred: Of course! Gang, get that trunk in the van. We're going back to school, and I know just who can help us.

They go to Darrow University and talk with Professor Hatecraft and ask for help.

Hatecraft: No. Sorry. Can't help. Now is just not a good time.

Libarian: Shh!

Shaggy: Oh, come on, Professor Hatecraft. You're, like, the only teacher we know here besides Harlan Ellison.

Scooby: That guy scares me.

Velma: Besides, Harlan's away on sabbatical at a misanthrope's convention.

Hatecraft: Which is precisely my problem. With Harlan away, Dean Fank has replaced him with a new Professor Regina Wentworth.

Daphne: The author of the "Dusk" teen vampire romance series? Oh, my gosh! I've read them all "Dusk," "dusk: Early evening," Just before bedtime. " Forbidden love, hidden desire". Y/N, those books are so us! Just with less bloodletting.

Libarian: Shhh!

Hatecraft gets up and leaves, but the gang follows.

Hatecraft: Since the scandal discrediting my last novel, the beast that hath no name," my books haven't been selling. To please Dean Fank, I've been trying my hand at writing a teen vampire novel, but I have no idea what teens these days do.

Fred: Well, that's easy. We're into solving mysteries and building traps!

Velma: Why don't you let us help you?

Shaggy: Like, yeah. We've been teenagers forever.

Y/N: And in return, you can help us decipher the papers in our trunk.

Hatecraft: You'd do that for me?

Fred: Sure! And don't worry, Professor. The Dean won't even know we were here.

They go the Mystery Machine, and it explodes, and everyone see a slim, middle-aged woman. She wears a high-tech black leather costume with rings around her stomach, arms, legs and throat, as well as long black high-heel boots and a black mask over her face. The mask has red lenses over the eyes, long blonde hair, and a large metal part over the mouth.

Obliteratrix: I am The Obliteratrix, and I have but one purpose to destroy Mystery Incorporated!

Shaggy: Zoinks! She killed the Mystery Machine!

Velma: And the trunk!

Fred: And my trap gear!

Daphne: Forget about that!

Scooby: Run!

They all run as Obliteratrix chases them. She shoots a blaster at them. They try to run inside but she shoots a blaster at the building as she appears on top of the roof.

Shaggy: Like, not only does this chick really hate us, but she's not human! She's-

Scooby: A ghost assassin!

Hatecraft: Up ahead. We can lose her in there.

They run inside a building and inside the middle of a class as they fall down the stairs.

Fred: We lost her. Way to go, Professor.

Velma: Where are we?

They then realize that they are in the middle of a Dusk presentation.

Hatecraft: Uh-oh.

Soon after, the news was reporting on what happened.

News Anchor: I'm here with Natasha Fank, Dean of Darrow college, and beautiful teen vampire romance author Regina Wentworth. Ladies, any idea what happened?

Natasha: We're investigating.

Regina: Oh, please. It was obviously that creep H. P. Hatecraft. Jealous, much, mister oldy olderson writer?

The gang and Hatecraft stare at the destroyed Mystery Machine.

Y/N: You know, I always thought the Mystery Machine was gonna go out fighting, I did not think an assassin would blow it up.

Hatecraft: This is just the excuse Fank has been waiting for to get rid of me.

Scooby: Why would this ob-ob-ob-Whatever want to destroy us?

Velma: What if it wasn't us, but what we had?

Daphne: You mean that trunk full of clues?

Scooby Like, that could mean the obliter- The Obliteratrix isn't an undead assassin at all.

Fred: Well, whoever she is, she messed with the wrong van. The mystery machine will be avenged!

Meanwhile, Mr. E, Angel, and Ed Machine saw all this on a camera.

Angel: This has that flying rat Pericles' wing prints all over it.

Mr. E: Possible, albeit a little sloppy for him. We'll wait and see.

Angel: Wait and see? The kids are in danger!

Mr. E: Ed will look into it, but no interfering unless necessary.

Ed walks away.

Angel: I don't like this, E.

Mr. E: Understood. But let's not forget, little angel I brought you back to Crystal Cove. We're both in this together. Remember?

Night came and the gang was in the library.

Velma: Without the Darrow files from the trunk, we're pretty much starting from scratch. I'll take the Spanish section. Daphne, Crystal Cove history. And Y/N-

Daphne: Will come with me.

she wraps her arm around Y/N as they walk away.

Velma then sees Fred wander off.

Velma: Ugh. Wish I'd gone with Shaggy and Scoob.

At Hatecraft's home Shaggy and Scooby were helping with Hatecraft's book.

Hatecraft: Thank you for agreeing to help me with my novel.

Scooby: No problemo.

Hatecraft: Forgive the mess. I've been trying to get more into the spirit of a teenage girl. I've tentatively called my novel "The Disinterment of Groth Van Anuroth. Yo, yo, yo. " What do you think? Too urban?

Shaggy: Oh, boy.

Y/N was looking through books as he put it back.

Y/N: Nothing, any luck?

Daphne: No.

Y/N sighs.

Daphne: Don't worry, Y/N, we'll solve this.

She hugs him from behind. Velma comes over.

Velma: I can see you two are searching hard. Come on, I think I found something.

They follow her and they see a book with a complete disk.

Velma: Recognize anything?

Daphne: That drawing, it looks like

Fred: Our disc piece! Only...

Velma: It's complete.

Daphne: "Spanish conquistadors used the planospheric disc to navigate uncharted oceans, and sometimes to hide their cargo so it could be found later."

Velma: Cargo like a haunted treasure! Questions are what is the treasure, and where are the other pieces of the disc?

Suddenly a burping is heard as Y/N, Velma, and Daphne looks at Fred grossed out.

Y/N: Ah, sick!

Daphne: Ew, Fred!

Fred: That wasn't me. It was my smart phone.

He pulls out his phone.

Fred: That's the sound my trap tracker makes, but that's impossible unless the Mystery Machine is alive!

Hatecraft was reading his book.

Hatecraft: "I knew the moment I saw the school's teen vampire hottie in biology class, he was the one. His cleft chin was like the maw of torgon, the beast of hammersville isle. His name was Barry."

Shaggy: Ok, like, stop. Barry? Dude, you need a real teen name Like Shaggy!

Scooby: And where's the food, H.P.? Sheesh.

There's a knock on the door and Hatecraft opens the doors and sees Fred, Daphne, Velma, and Y/N.

Fred: Professor Hatecraft! We think the Mystery Machine might still be alive, but we need to track it down. Do you have a car?

Hatecraft: No... But I know where we can get one.

They took a campus van with Dusk advertising on the side, and they arrived at an old railroad yard. Daphne has a cutout of a male person who is in Dusk.

Daphne: I wonder what Y/N would look like with fangs and skin the color of boiled pork?

Fred: Everybody follow me.

The gang follows Fred as they track the Mystery Machine as Daphne has the cutout of the person with her.

Fred: According to my tracker, the Mystery Machine should be right in front of us.

They look and see a carriage.

Daphne: But this is just an old train.

Y/N: Or is it?

Y/N walks over and he moves the carriage revealing it was a curtain as he moves it aside, they the Mystery Machine.

Gang: The Mystery Machine!

Shaggy: Like, why would oblivo- Whatever her name is- fake blowing it up and then hide it here?

Obliteratrix: To lure you into a trap.

Shaggy: Oh, right. That makes- Zoinks!

She drops down onto the train and pulls out a bow with high tech gadgets.

Y/N: A high-tech bow! Where did she get a high-tech bow at?!

Shaggy: Exactly, that outfit has no pockets!

She aims the bow at the gang.

Velma: Run!

They run as she shoots a lock on arrow at Velma, Daphne, and Y/N. The arrow goes all around until Fred, Hatecraft come out of a carriage.

Fred: In here!

They grab Velma and Daphne as Y/N jumps out of the way and the arrow explodes. Y/N then goes onto the carriage and joins the others.

Hatecraft: Has anyone else noticed that The Obliteratrix is in great shape?

They look at him confused.

Hatecraft: I was just trying to point out that the same could be said for Regina. Coincidence?

Daphne: But why would Regina Wentworth want us dead?

Fred: We'll figure that out later. Right now, we need to get to the Mystery Machine so I can rig one of my traps. Come on!

They run on top of a carriage and run towards the Mystery Machine and Fred opens the back and begins to take out the equipment he needs to make a trap. They then hear a maniacal laugh and Fred sees Obliteratrix turns visible inside the van. She shoots three arrows which Fred avoids as they hit the carriage in front of him and explodes. The others run as Obliteratrix shoots three more arrows and they explode. Obliteratrix then chases Scooby, Shaggy, and Hatecraft as she has a large sling and throws three balls which are bombs and throws them inside a carriage as they explode. She then sees a silhouette of a person and kicks it only for it to be revealed that it was the cardboard cutout.

Fred: Now, Scooby!

Scooby activates the trap as a large blanket slam down onto her. They all grab weapons getting ready.

Fred: Time to see who we caught.

Scooby takes off the blanket, but Obliteratrix is gone. The police, the news and Natasha arrive on the scene.

Natasha: I want Hatecraft arrested. He's stolen school property.

Regina: And he broke Todd.

Sheriff Stone: All right, ladies, enough. First things first. Tell me more about this super hot Obliteratrix girl. Is she, uh, single?

She turns to Hatecraft and points at him.

Natasha: You're fired. Pack your office and be gone by morning. Come on, Regina.

Regina: Good luck with your career, H.P. Buttcraft.

She laughs and walks away.

Hatecraft: My life is over. As shagoth ganar would say "Lo the tentacles of Agelbhor have eaten my entrails and gargled my liver."

In a hotel, Professor Pericles watches the news.

Professor Pericles: Well, Mystery Incorporated, it appears you've made an enemy. Fortunately for you, I still require you alive.

The gang then looked through the Darrow chest.

Velma: The Darrow archives. Start digging, gang. I've been through the trunk a bunch of times. It's mostly stuff about the conquistadors who founded Crystal Cove. The haunted treasure-

Hatecraft: Wait. Here's something. Several documents reference "coloro vidrio," colored glass, and "ore," which means pray.

Shaggy: Like, who would pray to colored glass?

Daphne: What if colored glass means stained glass, like in a church?

Scooby: Ooh! Ooh! Aphrodite and Pericles!

Fred: Right, Scoob! Pericles stole the conquistadors' map when Aphrodite attacked the town! A map that was in -

Gang: The old Spanish church!

they arrive at the Old Spanish Church.

Fred: Ok, everyone start looking for clues.

Shaggy and Scooby look in a closet and see a hole and go over to it. Multiple eyes appear, and rats come out and attack the two. Daphne breaks a floorboard and sees a locket. She takes out the locket she found, and they are both the same.

Daphne: Gang, look at this.

They all go over to her.

Daphne: It's identical to the locket I found in the caves.

Y/N picks it up and opens it and he sees his parents inside both smiling.

Y/N: This was my parents' locket.

Y/N puts the locket in his pocket.

Velma: The Original Mystery incorporated must have been here.

Fred: We're getting close. Start digging. Maybe there's more clues.

Hatecraft: Uh, where are Shaggy and Scooby?

Scooby and Shaggy come out of the closet running and screaming.

Shaggy: Help! It's on me! Mommy!

Fred backs up and steps on a hidden button and the floor opens up to the mines.

Velma: Jinkies! This hole probably goes straight down to the Crystal Cove mines.

Fred: Must have been hidden for decades.

Daphne: I wonder if anyone else knows about this.

Obliteratrix: No. It's a secret that will die with all of you tonight!

Scooby: She's back!

Fred: Don't worry, Scoob. This time I'm one trap ahead of her.

Fred activates his trap and a claw fire out, but Obliteratrix uses a bomb to destroy it and she jumps down and captures Fred, Y/N, Daphne, and Velma in the nets as she lands and goes towards the gang, but Hatecraft confronts her.

Hatecraft: Far enough, Regina. Do what you want to me, but by the conflagration of Rog Garoth, you will not hurt my friends.

Hatecraft goes up to her but is kicked away as Scooby and Shaggy swing from a chandelier but Obliteratrix ducks and uses a lasso to throw them off.

Obliteratrix: Now, where were we?

Angel: I was about to kick your sorry butt outta here.

She turns and sees Angel. Obliteratrix tries to hit Angel with a lasso but dodges as she jumps brings out a CD and throws it cutting Obliteratrix lasso. Angel tries to kick her, but Obliteratrix rolls out of the way, and she brings out a staff and Angel does as well. The two get in a staff fight avoiding each other's attacks until Obliteratrix throws two bombs and it explodes launching Angel backwards and into the hole. Obliteratrix looks down and sees Angel hanging on, but Angel throws a CD, and it hits the chain of a chandelier, and it traps her. The gang gets out of the net and Hatecraft goes up to Obliteratrix.

Hatecraft: Now, Regina, time to come clean and reveal that you're-

He takes off the mask revealing Alice May.

Gang: Alice May?

Hatecraft: Who's Alice May?

Daphne: She once pretended to be a ghost girl to kidnap Fred for her man posse because she wanted revenge for her father, the creeper.

Shaggy: But, like, how did you get out of jail?

Alice: I got out with the help of the same person who sent me to destroy you Mr. E!

Everyone: Huh?

Alice: E enlisted my services to put you kids in danger in hopes of drawing out his enemy, Professor Pericles. He figured if Pericles thought you were in trouble, he'd come to your rescue. E knew if he could get Pericles to reveal himself, it'd leave his piece of the Planospheric disc vulnerable. Everything was fake- Special effects.

Shaggy: But, like, where'd you get all the high-tech stuff? How'd you disappear?

Alice: E took care of that. It was all courtesy of one of destroido's shell corporations, quest research laboratories. They supplied me with everything I needed Weapons, a high-tech cloaking device, even the effects.

Angel handcuffs Alice.

Angel: So, this was all staged by Mr. E to use the kids as parrot bait.

Alice: That's right. And it would have worked, too, if I hadn't been stopped by you, miss meddling sassy pants!

Sheriff Stone arrives and takes Alice to the car and looks at her.

Sheriff Stone: Wait, so are you telling me that you escaped from prison months ago, and I never noticed? I don't think so.

He drives off.

Fred: Well, gang, another mystery solved.

Daphne: I just wish we could have done something about your job, Professor Hatecraft.

Natasha arrives.

Natasha: H.P.? Yoo-hoo! Oh, there you are, you dear man.

Hatecraft: Don't worry, Dean Fank. I'm on my way to clean out my office now.

Natasha: Clean out your office? Oh, never. Haven't you heard the wonderful news? The song "Chargargothicon," based on your novel, is a huge hit in Japan. And since Darrow college published the book, we're gonna make a fortune! Now, I'm giving you Regina's old office Vampire books are so done And I'm having the dusk mobile repainted.

Natasha drives off with a happy, Hatecraft. The gang turns to Angel.

Fred: Well, Angel, it looks like we owe you one.

Scooby: Yeah. You saved our tails.

Daphne: How'd you know where we were?

Velma sighs.

Velma: It's time, Angel. I can't keep this secret anymore.

Angel: I wanted to tell you kids earlier, but I was afraid.

Y/N: Afraid of what?

Angel: Of telling you the truth. My real name isn't angel dynamite. It's Cassidy Jones. I'm one of the original members of Mystery Incorporated that disappeared.

Gang (expect Velma): What?

Angel: It was all an accident. We should have never been in that condemned church. But Brad said he'd seen someone coming and going at night, and he wanted to investigate. We thought we'd found a treasure map, but it wasn't treasure; It was a threat, to not just our lives but the lives of our families. The thing in those caves forced us to leave crystal cove, or those who loved us would pay the price.

Shaggy: L-l-like, who threatened you?

Angel: He called himself the freak- The Freak of Crystal Cove. There, now you know the truth. That's what happened to the original mystery incorporated, and it will happen to all of you if you don't stop! Forget about the planospheric disc. Give Pericles your piece, or Mr. E. I don't care. The mystery is over. Let it end tonight!

Fred: You lied to us, angel. You've been lying to us from the beginning. Why should we listen to anything you have to say to us now? This mystery isn't over until we say it's over. Come on, gang.

The gang walks away angry.

Angel: No. No, you don't understand. He's still out there. The freak is still out there!

The gang drives off as a person the Freak of Crystal Cove watches them from above.

Freak of Crystal Cove: The curse begun, but soon they'll see, the buried truth will end with me.

He laughs as two silhouettes watch him from afar. 

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

5.8K 93 10
Walter Harpercop and his best friends, Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy, and Scooby Doo think they've seen it all when it comes to mystery-solving. But th...
13.2K 144 10
The Adventure kids are back with Scooby Doo and the gang! But when Mystery Inc's reputation is at stake after some trouble with a new villain, the ad...
1.8K 42 8
Rex and the Mystery Inc. gang meet a horror writer who invites them to go back to his hometown for the Autumn Fest, where they learn that one of the...
30.1K 670 19
*Complete* Sadie Rogers is Norville "Shaggy" Rogers sister. They have a great sibling bond. They have their backs for each other. Sadie and Shaggy ge...