red cherries | izana kurokawa

By 16-LECLERC

what if izana never died that day in February all because of a certain black haired girl with red eyes? Y/n s... More

RED CHERRIES
1.1
1.2
1.3
RED CHERRIES
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
2.8
2.9
2.10
2.11
2.12
2.14
2.15
2.16
2.17
2.18

2.13

292 12 0
By 16-LECLERC

"Winter is so cute! I think I'm going to die." Y/n squealed as she was cuddling with the kitten, lying down in their bed.
"At this point I'm thinking you just got her for yourself." Izana laughed.
"Well, you're not to wrong." Y/n admitted with a cheeky smile. Izana pet the top of Winter's head to which the kitten purred in response.
"Can we take her with us to the office? I thinks she's too young to stay home alone for some hours." Y/n stated and Izana nodded.
"I think it shouldn't be a problem."

The couple grabbed the transport box from Winter, that they had bought yesterday as well, and put the white cat inside of it with some plush toys so she wouldn't be bored. While Izana drove them, Y/n sat on the passenger seat with the transport box on her lap.

"What the fuck is that?" Sanzu asked while Y/n placed Winter's box with her on the table in their office.
"It's our newest family member!" The woman exclaimed happily, clapping her hands together. Y/n opened the box and Winter hesitantly walked out of it.
"Why the hell do you guys have a cat now?" Rindou asked confused, almost as he skipped some chapters.
"Y/n got me her as a Christmas present." Izana explained while he took Winter into is arms, caressing her back.
"Wow." Ran admitted, not knowing what to say.
"What's her name?" Kakucho asked him. The black haired male began petting the cat as well.
"Winter."
"Can I hold her?" Sanzu requested. Izana eyed him suspiciously.
"Be careful with her." He warned the pink haired male handing him the small cat. Sanzu stroked her fur gently.
"Oh she's so soft." He whispered. Who knew Bonten's pink haired psychopath would have a soft spot for cats? But on the other side, who wouldn't have one?

"I'm not even going to question anything." Mikey said unfazed when he entered the room, spotting Sanzu with the cat in his arms.
"It's better that way." Ran agreed.
"Anyways, about Ryusei Sato. Thanks to Rindou, we were able to find his private address. The plan is to surprise him at night, possibly when he's sleeping. He will be killed on the spot, we don't have much time to spend with him, since I'll have to send some of you to Italy over New Year's Eve." Mikey explained.

"I hope it's me. I really want to go to Italy." Y/n shared her wish when Mikey disappeared again, after discussing who'd be the one killing Ryusei. It was not a surprise when Izana immediately mentioned himself. He wanted to revenge his girlfriend.
"I'll be babysitting Winter while you are gone. Take Izana with you." Sanzu smiled. Y/n replied with an unsure smile. She didn't quite know if she could trust Sanzu with taking care of a kitten for a few days.

The same night, Izana went out to fulfill the murder of Ryusei Sato. When Y/n was already sleeping peacefully, he stood up, quietly changing his clothes and grabbing a gun from his nightstand. Luckily, he didn't woke Y/n up.

The white haired male got into his car and drove to Ryusei's address. It was a chilly night, the sky was clear. The moon lit up the streets of Tokyo with its light. When Izana arrived at his destination, Ryusei's apartment showed no signs of life. There weren't any lights on.

It didn't take the male long to open the front door of his apartment with a credit card.
"What a fool." Izana mumbled. Did Ryusei live without fear? Wasn't he scared something could happen to him if he had enemies? The couple's apartment had a way better security system. Izana peeked into some of the rooms until he found the one he was looking for. His bedroom. Where he was sleeping peacefully in. No wonder, it was already past four am in the morning. Izana sneaked in, pointing the gun at Ryusei's head. The male obviously woke up from that, looking scared and surprised at Izana, before a smirk was placed on his face.

"I knew you would revenge your girlfriend. It was just a matter of time."
"Got any other last words to say?" Izana hissed. Ryusei seemed like he had already accepted his fate.
"I'll see your girlfriend in hell, you Bonten fuckers."
"Y/n is still alive, you dumb idiot. If you really thought she would die from such a miserable stab, you were wrong. You should've known not to underestimate her. Next time, make sure who you're fucking with, Sato." Izana answered with full hatred towards the other male. Before Izana pulled the trigger, Ryusei kind of looked shocked. He wasn't aware that Y/n survived his attack. Izana mercilessly shot Ryusei in the head. Blood was ruining the mattress of his bed immediately. Izana looked at him sighing.
"What are pathetic way to die."

A few days have passed. Y/n didn't need to worry about Ryusei again. What they didn't know was that a way more dangerous threat would encounter them very soon.

Unluckily for Y/n she wasn't able to go to Italy. The Haitanis, Kakucho and Kokonoi were picked by Mikey for that job. At least Izana was staying with Y/n that time.

It was a night like every day. Izana and Y/n were out, buying some food for the executives, who were still working in the office. They recently had to do some late shifts as well, finishing all the paperwork.
"Do you remember what Takeomi wanted to eat?" Izana asked his girlfriend, that was walking next to him.
The pizzeria, that they chose to go to, was only a few meters from Bonten's headquarters away, so they decided against driving there.
"Yeah, a pepperoni pizza with extra cheese." Y/n replied in a weird manner. Izana noticed that but didn't ask her about it. He thought it was just the work pressuring her.

But Y/n wasn't stressed by the work at all. Instead she felt being watched, even followed. It was the first time she truly felt stalked after Seojun demanded his assistant to follow her basically everyday.

They were walking through a dark, small alley. Y/n's view was fixated on the ground. It was quite next to her, Izana didn't make a single noise. Until she looked up and next to her to see he was not even there. She turned around, her eyes widened by shook. Some guys were holding him tightly, a gun pointed to his sleeve, a hand above his mouth to keep him shut.

Suddenly another man was approaching from behind them. A certain man she had already met at Bonten's club a few days prior. But now, since she was seeing his complete face, she recognized him. Seojun Choi, who was after her, followed her to Japan and was now standing in front of her with a devilish grin.

"It did surprise me that you weren't recognizing me before. You know, I was a bit disappointed." Y/n couldn't utter a single word, instead she was looking from Seojun to Izana and back.
"Why are you doing all this just because some man? Don't you have better things to do?" She finally managed to speak out.
"I think you've done your killings sloppily lately. For your information, that man was family. That man was my cousin."
"I didn't know-"
"Would that have changed anything? If you would've known? Don't act fool,
Y/n. Money was the only thing that was one your mind. As expected from such a low life like you." Seojun replied in disgust.
"You're right, money got to the bad side of me. But please, I'm begging you, leave Izana out of it. He got nothing to do with it."

Izana was trying to free himself from the men that were gripping him tightly, but nothing worked.
"You're so naive Y/n, shouldn't you know me better?" He laughed.
"Take him out." Seojun demanded. Seconds later not only Izana but also Y/n were unconscious. Seojun was carrying Y/n's body to a nearby car. He grinned at the state of her, his plan succeeded. Nothing else satisfied him more than success.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 4.1K 27
Ω¬Ω¬ 東京卍γƒͺベンジャーズ ː Β·ο»Ώ ο»Ώ ο»ΏΒ· ο»Ώ Β·ο»Ώ ο»Ώ ο»ΏΒ· β™‘ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ Υ™Υ™The only people who fear death are those with regrets.՚՚ εœ‹ Φ΄ΦΆΦΈ ᭝ δ½ι‡Ž δΈ‡ζ¬‘ιƒŽ...
2.9K 76 17
You and Rindou were close friends along with his brother, Ran haitani, the two of you were inseparable. But there was one thing you didn't tell him...
251K 8.9K 40
Sano "Mikey" Manjiro was a boy who couldn't care less about girls or relationships. To him, all that mattered was friends, family, and having fun. In...
5.9K 213 5
DISCONTINUED tokyorevengers m/n haitani. a boy who loves his older brothers. m/n is like a doll kind of person who rarely talks. him being a dog who...