Eve

Bởi Zhuan0

this man lost his heart to Eve...Noone understands..she..is an angle..he feel her presence...he feels it in h... Xem Thêm

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen (last)

chapter six

7 1 0
Bởi Zhuan0

I woke up the morning before Sana. I got up to prepare breakfast for her. I forgot I had nothing in the fridge.
I got dressed and left the House. Because the snow had trapped everywhere, people had started traffic.
I got to the store and bought everything I needed.
I immediately returned home. In that cold, the polar bear would freeze, let alone me. weak human limbs.
Sana was still asleep.
I put the bread in the tester. I put the eggs in boiling water and put the jam and cheese on the table.
I went to the couch where Sana was sleeping and sat next to her.
Seeing people in a dream makes you feel very strange. I stared at him. It was like I was trying to pierce it with my eyes.
Her eyes and mouth were closed and he was breathing very slowly and slowly.
After a while, she said, "I'm tired of it".
I jumped out.
Me: "you've been awake all this time and you haven't said anything?"
Sana:" yeah.."
Me:" why then? Were you trying to make fun of me?"
Sana:"No..I just like people staring at me."
Me: "how did you do that?"
Sana:" what?"
I said, "your eyes look like they're really asleep"..You wake up, you wake up, you move your eyes."
Sana: "i'm a good actor."
I rolled my eyes and stood up.
I said, "breakfast is ready, if you want to come and eat together"
She got up and said Okay.
After breakfast, I told her I had to go to work. "Okay," she said, continuing to search the House.
I don't mind that, but ... well...anyway..

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

296K 12.5K 32
« Sequel of RÚẞÅRÚ - Í$H¶ » «Stand Alone Book» ~ ZÁ¥¥ÁÑ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWN°°° ~ Á¥€DÁ ~ "The wor...
8.1M 343K 52
"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes piercing through her soul. "I didn't as...
106K 1.9K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...
62.8K 4.9K 12
goodbye, my love.