My Amygdala

By Mussrose

A little kitten like boy running for his life even tho his lungs seem to give up soon his legs are sore and n... More

Characters 💜
The escape
Who is he ?
Awake ?
Home ?
Scared ?
Attachment ....
Bullied ?
Revenge.
Apology
Namjooning
Office ?
Promise ?
Party,party yeahhhhh......
Party pt:2
Past pt 1
Past pt 2
Accepted ?
Changed ?
Alive ?
Truth
Not an update 💜 Spoiler
His Request.
Jungkookiee.
Secret
The end
Self promotion
Valentine's Special
New Story

First day at school.

356 15 0
By Mussrose

POV .......

It was 6:15AM

Mrs Kim was making breakfast for everyone Jin was helping her. Mrs Kim asked jin to wake the others up for breakfast after fifteen minutes everyone except Yoongi and Jin came downstairs for breakfast. Mr Kim asked Namjoon why didn't Jin and Yoongi came yet Namjoon told him that Jin is having really hard time waking yoongi up and getting him dressed up for school because everyone knows that Yoongi is not a morning person and always whine and complain about everything when he is disturbed from his precious sleep.

Mr Kim smiled and started to eat his breakfast
After a while Jin came downstairs with yoongi in his arms who is hiding his face in Jin's broad shoulders. Yoongi smiled shyly when Jin made him sit on his usual chair. Everyone's attention was now on Yoongi. He was wearing a baby pink oversized sweater with his hands forming cute sweater paws and blue jeans. He looked like an angel. Jimin git up from his chair and kissed yoongi all over his cheeks making him blush and he hid his face with his hands.

Mrs Kim interrupted jimin by saying

" stop making my baby shy now go away Jiminaah let my baby eat his food he also has a first day of school to attend. Now shuuu shuu go away".

It made yoongi giggle behind his hands covering his face. Namjoon asked him

" What's soo funny baby tell hyung about it too".

Saying this he pulled yoongi to his lap. Yoongi said " chim chim hyung got scolded by mommy". Saying this he giggled again to which Jimin pouted and pretended to cry.

Seeing this Yoongi jumped out of Namjoon's lap running towards jimin and hugged him and started to say "sorry. Yoonie is sorry can hyung forgive yoonie for that. And yoonie love all hyungs soo much"

Jimin immediately hugged him back

Mrs suddenly outbursted and said " boys its almost 6:45 get your breakfast finished or yoongi will get late for his first day of school. And is my baby bear , sugar bun excited for school ?"

To which Yoongi happily nodded.

It was time for yoongi to leave for school Mrs Kim kissed him and wished him good luck and everyone did the same.

Then jimin, tae and yoongi got into their car

The whole ride was silent and yoongi was fidgeting his fingers while being on tae's lap. Taehyung noticed that and started to mumble comfort words to him eventually yoongi ralexed and layed his head down on tae chest tae securely placed his arms around him.
While jimin was driving the car and watching the whole scene.

Time skip ....

Soon they reached in front of a large school building

yoongi was getting nervous but seeing his hyungs by his side he gained little confidence. They all got out of the car jk and jimin holding Yoongi's hands from either sides while yoongi was standing between them. They headed towards the gates of the school and now they were heading towards Principal's office to get classes schedule for Yoongi. Everyone were shocked to see the Ceos of Kim enterprises with a little boy in their campus.

                They were drooling over both Of them but they were jealous of little boy holding their hands. They assumed him to be their sugar baby and the kim brothers to be his sugar daddies they looked at him with pure hatered  and jealousy meanwhile some of them were happy seeing a little kitten boy in their campus.

At 7:30 AM

The bell rings indicating start of lectures. Everyone went to their respective classes. The Jk and jimin gave yoongi a quick peck on both cheeks and bided a goodbye to him.

Yoongi's POV .....

My school is really big and it is beautiful hyungs accompanied me to the Principal's office. The Principal got up from his chair I don't know why but he seemed scared from hyungs

               . He smiled nervously at me and asked me my name i told him that my name is Yoongi. He gave me a chocolate bar and handed me my class schedule. I looked at Hyungs before taking chocolate bar from him they were practically glaring at the principal but when they saw me looking at them their gaze turned soft and they smiled and nodded which meant i can take the chocolate bar from him. I shyly smiled then suddenly hyungs pecked my cheeks.

We came out of principal's office i felt all the gazes of people on us some looked at me with disgust idk why , some with soft eyes and some with no emotion but the first category was more prominent.
                     I got scared bcz I'm still not used to people. I tightened my grip on their hands eventually jimin hyung noticed and hugged me I hugged him back more tightly tears started to stream down my face he wiped my tears with his hand gave me a tissue and whispered comforting words in my ears i felt at ease then I heard the school bell ringing.

            Hyungs bidded me a good bye and promised to bring my favourite ice cream I happily clapped my hands in excitement a gave them a quick peck on their lips they were really shocked I laughed at them and ran towards my class room.

I knocked the door asking for permission to get in the teacher smiled at me and allowed me to enter she asked me to introduce myself I was nervous but when i saw the teacher smiling I started to introduce myself "hello my name is Yoongi I'm a new transfer student here."

  I started to stutter and shake badly the teacher asked me to sit with anyone. I my kitten eyes scanned through the expressions on the faces of my new classmates Some looked at me with aww and some with disgust i felt bad then i saw a kid waving at me to sit near him i waved back and smiled at him. When i was about to sit on the chair someone pulled my chair back causing me to fall with a thud on the ground my vision became blurry due to tears my new benchmate helped me to get up by lending me his hand.

              I got up and fixed my clothes and then sit on my chair again the teacher acted like she saw nothing i felt bad and uncomfortable i just wanted my hyungs particularly Jinni or Namu hyung to be by my side right now i let the hot stream of tears to flow down my chubby cheeks. But  my friend or benchmate was comforting me and he also told me that they are school popular bullies they and some of senior boys do bully new or weak students.  He also told me not to get in a fight with them or to save someone who is getting bullied by them or i will become center of bully for them. I nodded at his statement. And the remaining lectures went smoothly.

                    I asked him about his name he told me that his name is Eunwoo and he is also a transfer student like me. He is really nice person and a good friend too he advised me about soo many things and we visited the library and other places together.

Time skip ....,

POV .........

Yoongi and Eunwoo headed towards the cafeteria to grab their lunch they sat on a bench near to a wall .

They were eating peacefully when A guy named xenco ( a random name ) spilled juice all over Eunwoo's head.......

TO BE CONTINUED...............

Thanks for supporting me and don't forget to vote and comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 216 28
"Why can't you act like normal kids do . You are Just a disgrace to the whole Min blood line"a woman yelled "I'm sorry mom. Pls don't hurt me"a kid...
10K 690 32
Yoongi is a ruthless Mafia who disguise himself as a college student in his college (his college means he's the fucking owner of the college) for an...
5.5K 768 28
" Hy-hyung ...Please love my dreams too" Jungkook wants to be anything but a mafia, and his brother is adamant to let him be anything but a racer. A...
31K 808 21
OMG!! I didn't know my brother is the famous underground mafia! What should I do? But... How can he recognise me if in this whole time we never met...