Rebirth in Magnolia: The Hidd...

By bachird

After Ulquiorra is disgracedly defeated by Ichigo on the roof of Las Noches, Ulquiorra finds himself before t... More

chapter 1: rebirth
chapter 2: New emotions. New job
chapter 3: arsilay
chapter 4: the village
Chapter 5: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs Garl Vinland vs Lich
Chapter 6: the emission and breakdown
chapter 7: The focus of attention
Chapter 8: Theory and practice are two different things
Chapter 9: Tips from Murcielago and new tensions
Chapter 10: Ulquiorra Schiffer vs fairy tail
Chapter 11: War Has Been Declared!
Chapter 12: the beginning of the end
Chapter 13: ESPADA VS SAINT WIZARD, SHADOW VS IRON
Chapter 15: triple six alliance

Chapter 14: The Four Gods Of Ishgar

494 19 21
By bachird

I know a lot of people will be upset about this, but...

FREE PALESTINE!

Israel must stop committing crimes and massacres! Israel must Respect the laws like all other countries and stop behaving like a jerk!

If you have any objection, write in the comments and let's talk like adults. If you write any expletives or insults, it means I'm the winner because you're powerless to prove me wrong.

############################

A/N: English is not my first language، so excuse me for any typing mistakes.

'Cero.' thinking

"Cero." talking

"Cero." And 'cero.' Important talk.

cero. Memories of the past

"Cero." Techniques

«cero.» places

*cero.* sounds

[Cero.] Murciélago

(Cero.) Music

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

«??????»

The place was very dark and spacious, it was full of stone coffins with many demonic incantations written on them; Some of these coffins were closed, others were completely smashed.

One of the coffins started shaking!

The runes on the coffin were glowing, many cracks appeared on this coffin before it exploded!

After a few seconds, the smoke cleared to reveal the figure that was inside this coffin; He was a bald man, incredibly ugly and emaciated, with dark brown-black skin. He looked like a mummy without bandages.

This man was lying on the ground, and it was clear that he could not even lift a finger. Very slowly, this man raised his head and then let out a terrifying scream!

His body gradually began to change; His skin became white, he had long gray hair, and his body gained more flesh and muscle. The man stopped shouting and got to his feet, he looked really annoyed!

This man was none other than Hector Kadagra!!!

"Enjoy your remaining few days, because when I get to you, I will make you a feast for demons..." Hector spoke with eerie calm. "Ulquiorra!!" Hector shouted very angrily.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

The ride was very quiet, just like a cemetery!!

Outside, there were more than fifty armed men on horses; They were wearing red armor. These men were not ordinary soldiers or even rune knights, but rather highly qualified and skilled mages, it could be said that they were something like special forces. Maybe they are not as powerful as S-class mages, but their power is not to be underestimated.

They were all around one carriage.

Inside the carriage, there are three people; Ulquiorra Schiffer, Erza Scarlet, Makarov Deryar. Erza and Makarov were both sitting in front of Ulquiorra, who had his eyes closed. A normal person would think that Ulquiorra was asleep, but the truth is quite the opposite!

Ulquiorra was thinking of all the possibilities and scenarios that could happen when he reached the Magic Council. He knew the Magic Council would be suspicious of him; He did not intend to attract the attention of the Magic Council, but he did not intend to live in hiding like a mouse. He had no fear of the Magic Council, and likewise, he had no desire to provoke them. He simply didn't care about them.

Erza and Makarov were uncomfortable with this silence.

"Ulquiorra-san, if you have any questions then I think this is a good time. Because I doubt the council will give you the right to speak." Makarov was the first to break the silence.

Ulquiorra opened his eyes and looked at Makarov. The former Espada looked as calm as ever.

"I'm sure they can't silence me." Ulquiorra spoke indifferently.

"Ulquiorra-san, don't get me wrong. You may have enough power to overcome some Saint Magicians, but now you stand before the Magic Council. With the Pagma Protocol, the Council will be at its strongest and most dangerous."

"There is no reason to worry." Ulquiorra spoke softly.

"how?" Erza asked, looking annoyed. Since she had first met him, she had never seen him show any fear or reaction to anything; Amputations, weapons of mass destruction, fighting against Saint wizards. Erza wondered if Ulquiorra had lost the ability to feel fear.

"Even though they put all these restrictions on me, they did not take my Zanpakuto. They want to talk to me." Ulquiorra answered. "The Pagma Protocol was activated as a precaution. After all, they would be standing face to face with a stranger who had beaten two of the Ten Saint Wizards and could have beaten another one. They have no reason to trust me."

"What if you wrong? What if they want to take you down?" Erza asked.

"Then I will have to show them true despair." Ulquiorra answered, his tone colder than usual. Every intelligent man has alternate plans; If the council members are not smart enough to avoid making the former Espada an enemy, Ulquiorra will attack with all his might.

If he won and got out alive, his fame would spread throughout Earthland and any kingdom would seek to have him join them. After all, increasing military power was something all kingdoms strived for, and no kingdom would refuse to have a powerful ally. But if he loses and dies, then the Kingdom of Fiore will have lost a lot of military power because of Ulquiorra, and this will make the kingdom become easy prey for other kingdoms, such as Bosco, and this kingdom will be colonized for at least dozens of years.

If i win, you lose; If i lose, you lose too. This is one of his principles. If Ulquiorra was bound to fall, he would not fall alone.

Both Makarov and Erza felt a chill in their bones. They don't know what the Fourth Espada's plans are, but he seems to know what he's doing.

«In Era, inside the court»

"Are you serious?! Pagma Protocol for one man?!" shouted Org, one of the main members of the Magic Council.

All the members of the Magic Council were sitting around a very large marble table and looking at Siegrain, wanting an answer.

"Ulquiorra Schiffer, the Devil of Magnolia. I heard a lot of gossip and rumors about him; in one week, he successfully completed seventy-five missions and achieved great fame." Speak, Yajima.

"Not to mention, he even managed to beat two of the Ten Saint Wizards..." Siegrain spoke calmly, but he was not smiling. "If he wanted to, he could also beat me."

"We can't deny that the Magic Council's popularity has increased thanks to him. After all, more than a third of our prisons have been filled because of him." Ultear spoke. "Although he is a good employee, he is rarely in the council buildings. He is suspiciously isolated."

Org nodded. "This makes things more complicated than they already are. Even though he is famous, we have no records about him; no date of birth, no biography, and even papers or documents. It is as if this man had fallen from the sky."

"This is one of the reasons I activated the Pagma Protocol. He is too mysterious and I cannot predict what he would do if he stood face to face with us." Siegrain spoke seriously, he had always been good at knowing other people's thoughts and intentions, but Ulquiorra was like a brick wall. "Besides, he indirectly showed that the Saint Wizards are no match for him..."

"Ara ara!!"

The hall door opened with such force that the place shook slightly. Everyone in the court began to shiver, but not from the cold but from pure fear.

"You.. you.. why..?" Yajima was unable to form an intelligible sentence.

A mysterious man entered the court. This person walked confidently and had an air of danger and arrogance surrounding him. This man stood in front of Org who was sitting on the bench.

"The most powerful Saint Wizard in Fiore.. No, the most powerful Mage in all of Ishgar..." Siegrain muttered in a low voice.

"Go.. Go.. God..." Org tried his best to speak in an intelligible manner. "God Serena!"

God Serena is a man with medium-length, wavy and spiked orange hair that juts out at the top in a shape similar to rabbit ears; He has thick eyebrows and is dressed in a fanciful white robe with blue long sleeves, a blue belt and blue pants. His chest and neck area are covered by a small red cloak with white colored edges, a large collar and three yellow-colored crescent shapes lined up vertically on both sides over his chest. He also wears a simple pair of boots that reach below his knees.

"Your seat looks very comfortable, you wouldn't mind me sitting on it, right?" The man spoke, a small smile appearing on his face, but that smile frightened Org.

Org quickly got up from his seat to make way for the man in front of him. God Serena sat down and looked completely relaxed, but he quickly looked back at Org.

"Bring me the best drink you can find." God Serena spoke calmly.

"Yes sir!" Org immediately shouted before running out of the court. Org, one of the main members of the Magic Council, is behaving like an obedient servant, which is a great insult to the Magic Council. But no one could blame him, if God Serena asked the same thing of anyone else then that person would fulfill that request, even if that person was the King himself!

God Serena is one of the Ten Saint Wizards, or rather, one of the four most powerful gods of Ishgar of all. His immense power made him become the most powerful wizard in Ishgar!

For Fiore, God Serena is a trump card. His presence saved the kingdom from many problems. That's why the King and the Magic Council are doing everything in their power to ensure that he stays by their side.

"God Serena-sama, how can we help you?" Yajima spoke, sounding very nervous.

"Well, as stated by the Pagma Protocol, the four most powerful mages out of the Ten Saint Wizards must come to Era." The Saint Wizard answered.

" And?" Yajima asked.

At this moment, Org entered carrying a tray on which a silver cup was placed. Org stood next to God Serena and gave him the silver cup.

God Serena took a small sip. "I expected to get something better than this but that's okay." God Serena spoke as he looked at the cup.

At the same time, Org was still standing without moving an inch, looking like he was waiting for further orders.

" And?" Yajima repeated his question.

"I heard some gossip while I was here..." God Serena spoke quietly as he looked at his cup. "I heard that the Pagma Protocol was activated for one man. I was a little curious, that's why I came in order to get more explanation."

There was silence for two minutes before Siegrain opened his mouth.

"A war has broken out between Fairy Tail and the Phantom Lord." Siegrain spoke.

"good." God Serena answered calmly without taking his eyes off the cup in his hand.

"It turns out that Jose was the one who started this war. He used the Jupiter cannon and tried to blackmail the Heartfilia family, in addition to committing more violations."

"I knew he was crazy, but this is too far." God Serena smiled. "I told you from the beginning that installing Jose as one of the Saint Wizards was a bad idea."

"He was defeated by the Arsilay."

"Arsilay? Are you saying that a wizard with the rank of Saint Wizard lost against one simple employee?" God Serena spoke seriously and looked at Siegrain. "I don't remember the council having a mages who could defeat Saint Wizards."

"That's not all." A small smile appeared on Ultear's face. "Makarov also lost against him. Even Siegrain-sama admitted that he was unable to beat that man. His name is Ulquiorra Schiffer."

"this is interesting." God Serena muttered.

"He is the same man we will meet today." Yajima spoke. "If Siegrain is right, then this man is probably strong enough to stand on equal footing with the Four Gods of Ishgar."

An uncomfortable silence filled the place, and all the council members felt an icy coldness sweeping through their bones.

God Serena laughed before he started laughing loudly, but he quickly stopped laughing and kicked the table hard. "Bullshit!!"

This kick was powerful enough to send the table flying high before it hit the ceiling and crashed to the floor.

God Serena got up from his seat and got to his feet, he looked really annoyed!

"Strong enough to stand on equal footing with us?! The Four Gods of Ishgar?!?!" God Serena shouted angrily before looking at Ultear. "You said that he is capable of defeating three of the Ten Saint wizards, but you forgot that these three are just two old men and one rocky!!"

God Serena felt very angry; An unknown man who can take on one of the four gods of Ishgar? This is an insult to the four gods of Ishgar. God Serena refuses to accept such absurdity.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////

«Era, outside the Magic Council building.»

After a long journey that lasted two hours, Ulquiorra got off the carriage with both Makarov and Erza, Ulquiorra saw several rune knights and soldiers with red armor standing in front of him; If Ulquiorra's senses were not wrong, there were more than ten thousands soldiers!

By knowing the amount of magical energy contained within their bodies, Ulquiorra was able to guess that these soldiers were the elite of the Royal Army!

On the other hand, these soldiers were quite annoyed, Ulquiorra did not seem strong to them; They were expecting a strong army or a horde of monsters to come, not a skinny boy.

After a few seconds, a man of medium height with tied black hair appeared from among these soldiers. It was clear from his clothes that he was one of the high-ranking employees.

"I am Lahar, Captain of the Custody Enforcement Unit. I will guide you to the court." Lahar spoke in a stern tone.

Ulquiorra did not pay any attention, but rather raised his head and looked at the thing that was floating high in the sky.

"Era.." Erza muttered, looking surprised and shocked at the same time.

Era town was floating hundreds of meters in the sky; There is a giant and majestic palace with a green plot of land on the right side and rocky land on the left side.

It can be said that it is a wonderful architectural masterpiece. But Ulquiorra was thinking about something else.

"Unbelievable.." Ulquiorra said coldly.

"Did it impress you?" Lahar asked, a smirk appearing on his face.

"I didn't expect the council to be so stupid." In fact, there was some disappointment, Ulquiorra replied in an indifferent tone.

Lahar's smile fell. Makarov and Erza's mouths were open, unable to hide their shock. As for the elite of the Royal Army, their reactions were different, some were annoyed, others were surprised, but all of them were angry!

The soldiers standing around Ulquiorra quickly brought their spear points close to Ulquiorra.

"I thought you were too smart to say that." Lahar spoke with a frown. "When you talk about the council, you must show the utmost respect."

"I think you misunderstood." Ulquiorra spoke with his eyes closed. "One; I only show respect to those who deserve it. Two.." Ulquiorra opened his eyes.

At this moment, the pants of everyone standing around the former Espada, including Lahar, fell down. Involuntarily, the soldiers abandoned their weapons and tried to protect their dignity.

"When you stand in front of someone like me, you better be smart enough not to let this happen." Ulquiorra raised his bound hands. He was carrying some stuff, pants belts!

Everyone was astonished by what they saw. Ulquiorra's hands were tied, and he was bound in a way that made it difficult for him to move; Not to mention that these are restrictions that cancel out magic. But he got them.

'How did he do it?!' No one knew the answer, except Makarov; The Saint Wizard was able to see what had happened. Ulquiorra moved with great speed and stole the soldiers' belts and then returned to his place as if nothing had happened.

"Three, if you want to threaten someone, you have to be stronger than them so that they don’t make you eat your words."

Ulquiorra's body emanated a large amount of reiatsu and unbearable spiritual pressure; This caused the shackles and chains that were restraining him to break and break, making his almost naked body visible. In addition, some of the soldiers either fell to the ground or knelt on one knee. Lahar was barely strong enough to stay on his feet. Since Erza and Makarov were both powerful mages, they were able to handle this pressure, but that didn't stop them from feeling a little afraid.

'What are you planning to do, Ulquiorra-san?' Makarov thought. He knew that Ulquiorra wouldn't attack without a good reason.

Now that Ulquiorra was free, the only thing separating him and Lahar were simple steps.

Lahar felt an icy coldness surround his body and penetrate to the bones.

'What a tyrannical aura..' Lahar thought as he did not dare to open his mouth. 'Those chains and chains were made specifically to nullify all types of magic, even lost magic. But he broke them, he broke them all.'

The soldiers quickly got to their feet and prepared to attack the Fourth Espada. This was a normal and expected reaction, after all, Ulquiorra had just displayed aggressive behavior.

Some of the soldiers started towards Ulquiorra, while others were about to use long-range weapons such as pistols and magic wands.

'interesting.' Ulquiorra looked at the soldiers coming towards him. These soldiers were strong enough to move through this spiritual pressure.

At this moment, a green aura three meters in diameter appeared around Ulquiorra. Ulquiorra unleashed his spiritual power, as he decided to display his full elemental power. As a result, Lahar and the nearby soldiers were pushed away by the reiatsu. At the same time, the other soldiers launched magical attacks, but those attacks were unable to penetrate the former Espada's aura.

The soldiers tried to attack the former Espada, but their weapons shattered as soon as they touched his aura. All Ulquiorra did was sigh before he started walking.

These soldiers may be powerful but they are no match for the Saint wizards, but most of the Saint wizards are no match for the Fourth Espada; What chances do these soldiers have against Ulquiorra?

Ulquiorra stopped in front of Lahar and placed his hand on the man's shoulder, then lifted him to stand. Ulquiorra then stopped releasing his spiritual pressure.

Everyone was surprised by the actions of the former Espada, but everything quickly became clear when Ulquiorra spoke..

"Now that you have seen a portion of what I am capable of, what is your decision? Will you let this visit end peacefully or will you and ten thousands soldiers rest in your graves in peace?" Ulquiorra spoke very coldly, his eyes glowing with an emerald green light. "Besides, I was brought here as a guest. Is this how you treat your guests?"

Lahar took three steps back. He knew the outcome of the battle between Ulquiorra and Jose. The only reason he was acting so arrogant was because the former Espada was bound by magic-cancelling chains; But he didn't know that those restrictions had no use against Ulquiorra!

"I am waiting." A simple green aura appeared around Ulquiorra's body.

Lahar swallowed hard before looking at one of the soldiers. "Go get some clothes." Lahar turned to Ulquiorra. "Your clothes are torn and worn out. You are not allowed to enter the court like this. Go back to the carriage and change your clothes."

"Fair enough." The aura of the former Espada was gone.

Everyone sighed in relief, except for Makarov, who started laughing.

"Master!" Erza spoke in a stern tone.

"Sorry. I thought I was going to die before I saw this day." Makarov spoke with a smile. In fact, he was willing to do anything to see a day like this, the day the Magic Council would be insulted.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////

«In the Demon World, Dis City, Nahash Palace»

Nahash walked repeatedly inside the throne room, trying to relieve his tension. His crimson red skin had become very dark, and the worry was very clear on his face.

Although he does not know what exactly happened after Hector's body was destroyed, he knew from other sources that Ulquiorra emerged victorious. He knew that Ulquiorra was very powerful, but it turned out that the previous Espada was stronger than he expected, plus Nahash had no idea about the true extent of Ulquiorra's power, especially after he heard about the temporary change that happened in the sky.

But this is not important now. He failed to kill the former Espada, and he has to find another way. But how the hell was he going to kill that guy?!

Nahash doesn't have minions that can beat Ulquiorra, no, he doesn't have minions strong enough to last five minutes against that guy!

He can have all of his followers fight Ulquiorra, but the only thing Nahash will get is a large mass grave; Even if Ulquiorra died, Nahash would have a lot to lose for this win. All in all, the fight against Ulquiorra is a losing cause!

Some may wonder if Nahash could go to the human world and kill the Fourth Espada. Well, it's possible..

but..

According to some of the terms of the agreement between God and Lucifer, Satan can go whenever he wants to the human world and can easily return to the world of demons, but if he is seen by a human, that devil will remain stuck in the human world forever; If that demon was strong, he would be punished immediately by Heaven, and if he was weak, angels would need some time to find him and punish him, as happened with Lich. For this reason, demons achieve their own goals by hiding and whispering in people's ears, or by using people who practice black magic. This means that Nahash is unable to go to the human world and kill Ulquiorra.

Nahash no longer knew what to do. All in all, it was all dead ends.

"Damn it!!" Nahash shouted before punching the wall. He knew that going against Ulquiorra was a bad idea!

If he had not received orders from the Prince of Hell himself, he would have stayed away from the former Espada and not attacked him in the first place.

"You seem very nervous."

Nahash jumped from his place and quickly turned back. Storm Drake was standing right behind Nahash. How did Storm Drake get into the palace? How was his presence not felt? These are questions that Nahash could not answer.

"Storm.. Drake.." Nahash muttered in disbelief.

"What are you going to do about Ulquiorra?" Storm Drake spoke calmly and without any introductions. It was clear that he wanted to end this conversation as quickly as possible.

"I am still thinking." Nahash replied in an annoyed tone.

"I repeat my question, what are you going to do about Ulquiorra?"

"Look! I don't know what you want from that guy but I've got a headache because of you two!" Nahash shouted angrily. "We shouldn't have provoked him without knowing the limits of his power."

"And what are you going to do about Ulquiorra?" Storm Drake spoke in an indifferent tone.

"nothing!!" Nahash shouted so angrily that the entire palace began to shake. "I won't do anything! I can't do anything! There's nothing I can do!"

As soon as those words came out of Nahash's mouth, the upper half of the demon King's body exploded!

"Don't you dare talk to me like this again." Storm Drake spoke eerily calmly, his eyes glowing with a purple light.

After a few seconds, Nahash's body returned to its previous state. At this moment, Storm Drake threw something in front of the demon King.

"Is that..?" Nahash looked stunned as he looked at the object lying on the ground, a luminous crimson diamond that resembled the head of a terrifying demon.

"With this, you can ask for help from any demon in the Third Circle, even Devils will not refuse your requests. All you have to do is show them this and they will do whatever you want." Storm Drake spoke before he started walking away. "I advise you to do your best. My master expects to hear good news from you next time. Do not disappoint him."

After the purple man was gone, Nahash bent down and picked up the Crimson Diamond. A malicious smile appeared on the demon King's face, even though he had been given this diamond in order to eliminate Ulquiorra, but that didn't mean that Nahash couldn't do other things. After all, Nahash had always been a devil who loved taking advantage of opportunities.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////

«In Era»

After Ulquiorra changed his clothes, a group of Rune Knights took Ulquiorra, Makarov, and Erza to a portal that made them teleport to Aira City. This portal was faster than the garganta, but Ulquiorra wouldn't say it out loud.

Ulquiorra, on the other hand, saw this town as highly fortified; Jupiter cannons, hidden magic barriers, infrastructure built using highly durable anti-magic materials...

Aaroniero Arruruerie, Szayel aporro Granz, Zommari Rureaux, Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, Nnoitra Gilga; If these five men got together and attacked this place, their probability of success would be low or moderate at best.

But this is just a first impression!

[Man, I bet a million dollars that the only way to destroy this place is to drop a big meteorite on it.]

'There are many other ways.' Ulquiorra thought.

[Give me an example.]

'Lanza del Relámpago.'

[Ooooh! This is much better than a meteorite! Anyway, I see you're going to have a lot of boring time. I'll take a break, see you later!]

"You take breaks all the time." Ulquiorra thought out loud.

"Did you say something?" Makarov spoke.

"Just thinking out loud." Ulquiorra answered before closing his eyes.

On both sides of the road there were statues and pictures of former Magic Council members, but since Ulquiorra had his eyes closed he didn't see anything, and even if he did he wouldn't care one bit.

The group stopped in front of the courthouse door. As soon as the door opened slightly, Ulquiorra suddenly opened his eyes and looked a little surprised; He sensed massive amounts of magic power. The former Espada could tell that this magic energy belonged to four people.

As he walked, Ulquiorra could see that there were thirteen pairs of eyes staring at him, nine of whom were the main members of the Magic Council, and the other four that Ulquiorra could not recognize; Some were curious and others were wary.

Ulquiorra sat in the chair directly in front of the judges' benches where the council members and the other four sat. As for Makarov and Erza, they sat far away, but that does not mean that they cannot see and hear what is going on between Ulquiorra and the council members.

Ulquiorra scrutinized the appearance and features of the four people.

The first person looked very strange, his head resembles a slightly gnarled tree trunk, whilst his hair resembles a leafy treetop. His attire consists of a high-collared kimono tied with a belt, loose trousers, a coat, and a pair of boots.

The second person is a very short, older man who sports a dark green long beard. He wears a dark-colored shirt, a light-colored vest with large buttons and stripes towards the bottom of it, dark slacks decorated with diamond shapes, a large blue hat with a pair of brown rim, glasses, and an earring.

The third person is an older gentleman with clean-cut, dark purple hair, red eyes, a well-groomed, mustache, pointy ears, and a tattoo on his forehead that is reminiscent of a cross. He wears a button-up dress shirt, a lightly decorated vest, dark-colored slacks, and a black bow tie. He covers his ensemble with a black cape that sports light-colored crosses towards the mid-line.

As for the fourth person, he was none other than God Serena!

"Good evening, Schiffer-san. I wish we had met under better circumstances than this. I'm sorry but it was necessary for us to take these measures." Org spoke politely.

"I don't blame you. If I were you, I would take more drastic measures." Ulquiorra answered simply.

Org was surprised by the former Espada's answer, but he spoke again. "I'm guessing you know the names of all the council members, but there are four guests you don't know. These are the four gods of Ishgar." Org looked at those four. "Please introduce yourselves to our guest."

"Warrod Sequen. Nice to meet you." The tree-like old man spoke.

"Wolfheim." The short man spoke, sounding somewhat annoyed.

"Draculos Hyperion." The man with dark purple hair spoke in a polite tone.

"God Serena." The orange-haired man spoke in a cold and arrogant tone.

After a little investigation, Ulquiorra knew that the power of these mages was restricted, but even though their power was restricted, they could easily overcome the Fifth Espada, especially God Serena!

Everyone in the hall could tell that Ulquiorra did not show any emotion or show any reaction.

"Oi, are you really the guy who beat Jose?" Wolfheim spoke briefly. "I expected you to be taller."

"I can say the same to you." Ulquiorra answered.

Everyone in the hall was surprised, except for Warrod and Hyperion who were on alert, while God Serena was watching what was happening with a small smile on his face.

'Things are about to get a lot more interesting.' The most powerful wizard in Ishgar thought.

It has been known that Wolfheim has trouble controlling his anger, which is why he gets angry easily.

"Oi, oi, oi.." Wolfheim spoke, his voice becoming frightening. His body began to glow with a yellow light, but suddenly, Wolfheim disappeared and appeared in front of the former Espada.

But what appeared in front of Ulquiorra was not a short old man, but a tall green monster with large fangs and a muscular body.

"This short man can disintegrate your body into small pieces! So I advise you to think a thousand times before you speak! Oi!" Wolfheim spoke, his voice becoming terrifying.

Ulquiorra narrowed his eyes slightly. "I can say the same to you." Ulquiorra spoke in a colder tone than ever.

"What?!?!" Wolfheim shouted angrily.

Magic energy flowed from Wolfheim's body, at the same time, Ulquiorra released his spiritual pressure. The collision of the two great forces caused the place to shake violently, it seemed as if an earthquake had struck this place.

No one dared to break into the hall because they had strict orders not to enter, plus there were the most powerful mages there. If these magicians couldn't deal with the danger, how could a group of simple guards do it?

It was known to all that Ulquiorra was capable of defeating three of the Ten Saint Wizards, but no matter how great his victories were, they were not a good reason for him to speak arrogantly before one of the four gods of Ishgar; The only one who managed to do this and survived was Gildarts Clive. All the members of the Magic Council wondered if Ulquiorra was bold or crazy.

Makarov placed his hand on his forehead in a futile attempt to get rid of the headache, his previous encounters giving him a better understanding of Ulquiorra's personality; Ulquiorra is neither arrogant nor rude, he just tells the truth, but his lack of emotions is what makes him speak in a way that angers others. But on the other hand, Makarov knew that Ulquiorra was a very smart man, if he wanted to do something he would think carefully before doing that thing. But is Ulquiorra's intelligence qualified to deal with the four gods of Ishgar? This was a question Makarov could not know the answer to.

"Wolfheim..." God Serena spoke very calmly. "Get back to your place... now."

Suddenly, Ulquiorra and Wolfheim felt a magic aura engulfing the entire hall. This aura was saturated with an extremely massive amount of magical energy, leaving the place completely devastated. The owner of this terrifying aura was none other than God Serena.

'What a massive presence..' Erza thought, looking completely shocked. She felt like an ant standing in front of a tall mountain.

'Although I heard a lot of rumors about his strength, all of them did not adequately describe his Power.' Makarov thought, several drops of sweat appearing on his face.

It only lasted for one second before the aura disappeared. But that single second had left a memory that would remain etched in the minds of everyone in the room, even Ulquiorra himself.

Wolfheim returned to his original form and gave Ulquiorra an angry look before walking back to his place.

'Very strong.' Ulquiorra thought, his face becoming more serious. 'That aura contained a magic power comparable to that of Tier Hallibel, no, even a little stronger.'

Serena's god was truly powerful, Ulquiorra couldn't deny that. Ulquiorra could confidently say that the human was strong enough to defeat four Espadas combined, as well as that he could defeat Hallibel and Yami in a one-on-one battle. Although Ulquiorra knows nothing about God Serena's skills and abilities, he is certain that this man has a lot of tricks and surprises up his sleeve. After all, God Serena is the strongest mage in the entire Ishgar.

On the other hand, Ulquiorra knew that he had greatly underestimated the Pagma Protocol and the power of the Magic Council. If he wasn't wrong, maybe even Barraggan wouldn't get out of here alive.

"such a mess." Ultear sighed. At the same time, the place began to glow with a brighter light; After a few seconds, the place was completely repaired.

Some might think that Ultear had used magic meant to fix things, but Ulquiorra knew full well that Ultear had manipulated time.

"What an introduction, I didn't expect it to be so loud." Yajima spoke as he stared at Org before looking at Ulquiorra. "Let's get to the point, you know why you're here, right?"

"Yes. You don't want to talk about what happened in Magnolia. You want to know the truth. My truth." Ulquiorra answered simply. “You wanted to hold this meeting a long time ago, but you couldn't do it without attracting the people's attention, which is why you waited for the right time. But in the wake of recent events, you got the perfect opportunity to hold this meeting. Since you didn't want to Unexpected surprises may occur, as you have activated the Pagma Protocol. But remember carefully..." Ulquiorra's eyes began to glow with a green light. "Don't you think for a moment that you have the upper hand."

Except for the four gods of Ishgar and Makarov, everyone felt a shiver run through their bodies. Even after the Pagma Protocol was activated, the council members were still uneasy about Ulquiorra.

After a minute of uncomfortable silence, one of the council members managed to open his mouth.

"See this?" org spoke as he pointed his finger towards a green crystal ball on his desk. "If you tell a lie, this lacrima will turn red. It's like a lie detector. You can try it if you want to be sure.”

Ulquiorra thought for a moment before speaking. "you are smart."

The lacrima glowed red before returning to its original color.

Some members of the Magic Council smiled, but Org tried to remain calm.

"My mistake." org muttered. "First, Lahar informed us that you said we were stupid after seeing the town, why?"

"I did. All the enemy has to do is sabotage the power source that keeps this place floating, and this place will fall."

The color of the crystal did not change.

"That's an interesting idea. But how would you do it?" Siegrain smiled wryly.

"In this town, there are five power generators that keep the city in the sky; there are three in the west, two in the east..." Ulquiorra fell silent, pointing his finger down. "And the last generator is here, ninety meters underground."

Everyone was surprised after hearing this, especially the members of the Magic Council; Except for the members of the Magic Council and a very few staff, no one knew anything about those generators.

"I could have destroyed this place in three ways. One, kill the soldiers below the town and then destroy those generators. Two, run away before the start of this meeting and then come back after a certain period of time to destroy those generators by surprise. Three, run away before the start of this meeting and then going to one of the masters of the Balam Alliance and telling him about those generators, I'm sure they will try to make the most of that information." Ulquiorra spoke in a cold tone. he can destroy this place in more than three ways, but he mentioned the easy ways.

The members of the Magic Council sensed danger. The end of this meeting would decide everything; If all goes well, Ulquiorra will be an invaluable ally, but if things end badly, Ulquiorra will become the worst enemy the kingdom has ever known.

The council members knew they had to be careful, as every question they asked ended with a troubling answer.

"Schiffer-san, you have overthrown so many Dark Guilds and defeated two Saint wizards, how could someone at such a young age do it?" Yajima asked.

"I may look like an 18-year-old, but my real age is 816 years old." Ulquiorra answered truthfully.

The council members wondered if Ulquiorra was joking or not, but the color of the crystal did not change. This lacrima is the best tool for detecting lies and is impossible to manipulate, which is why the council was forced to believe the words of the former Espada.

"You're not human, right?" Siegrain spoke seriously. After all, no human could live a third of that long.

"No. I'm not human at all."

The place became silent like a cemetery.

"This will make things easier." Ulquiorra spoke before gouging out his right eye.

Except for Makarov, everyone was surprised by the former Espada's actions. After all, who in their right mind would do something like this?!

But another question appeared on everyone's minds. If Ulquiorra treated himself in such a brutal manner, what kind of harm could he do to his enemies?

*After 20 minutes*

Just like the guild masters, Ulquiorra explained every detail about his kind. Ulquiorra knew that it was best to tell them the truth so that things wouldn't be more complicated in the future.

An uncomfortable silence filled the place. The council members knew that Ulquiorra was hiding a big secret, but this exceeded all expectations.

They knew a fair amount of information regarding the Celestial World and Edolas, but they had no idea that other worlds existed. On the other hand, they realized that Ulquiorra belonged to a terrifying species of infernal monsters, so the existence of a being like Ulquiorra would not only be a danger to humans, but also a danger to the entire world and perhaps even other worlds; Even though Ulquiorra had assured them that he had no need to consume souls, the council members were still distrustful of him.

'I was wrong, this meeting was not boring at all.' God Serena smiled.

"Well, let's assume you're right; what were you doing before you came to Earthland?" Sigirín spoke.

This question aroused the interest of everyone in the hall, especially Makarov and Erza because they knew very little about his past.

"A soldier in Aizen Sosuke's army, an Espada and guard of Las Noches Castle. Well, I was."

Although Ulquiorra had answered truthfully, his answers had caused other questions to arise.

"What is an Espada? And who is Aizen Sosuke?" Siegrain asked again.

"Espada, it is the name of a group made up of the ten strongest soldiers in Aizen’s army. As for the second question..." Ulquiorra took a deep breath before speaking again. "Aizen Sosuke is a shinigami and former captain of a group called the Gotei 13. And before you ask, this group consists of thirteen Captains and they are the most powerful soul reapers in the entire Soul Society. Aizen installed himself as king of hueco mundo after easily defeating the king. Then he created an army without anyone discovering him. He worked in secret for more than a hundred years before announcing his betrayal to the Soul Society."

"And what happened after that?" Org spoke with interest.

"Aizen wanted to take the place of the Soul King and become a god, and in order to do that he had to obtain two things: powerful allies, and Oken, a key made from more than one hundred thousands human souls." Ulquiorra answered.

Some of the council members trembled after hearing this answer. They began to wonder if Ulquiorra was telling the truth or if the lacrima might be malfunctioning.

"Did he manage to do it?" Makarov spoke without paying attention to the council members.

"No. I made sure that didn't happen."

"Did you betray your former master?" Erza spoke up this time.

Ulquiorra raised his eyebrows slightly. "Treason? That wasn't treason, it was rebellion." Ulquiorra sighed slightly. "Even if it was treason, I don’t regret doing it even a little."

"Is that why the Soul King brought you back to life and sent you to Earthland?" Makarov asked.

"Yes. Although I never would have imagined that would happen."

"And the Soul King, do you mean the Celestial Spirit king?”

Ulquiorra thought before he spoke. "No, he is completely different from the Celestial Spirit King. The Soul King is the ruler of the Soul Reapers; even though he is in his weakest state, he is capable of destroying all life forms in the Three Realms.”

The council members looked at each other. Ulquiorra is a traitor from another world, but he betrayed a bad man; However, they need to know his intentions, specifically whether he poses a threat or not.

"Why did you accept the offer made to you by the Soul King?" Yajima asked.

"I wanted to understand and learn more about human nature." Ulquiorra answered simply.

Everyone in the room was surprised except Erza and Makarov. They expected a lot of answers, but this answer was completely unexpected.

"Anyone else would choose power or wealth, but that is your reason?" Siegrain spoke sarcastically.

"If you have no money, you will seek wealth. If you lack power, you will seek power." Ulquiorra spoke in an indifferent tone as he looked at Siegrain. "Everyone searches for the thing they lack."

Siegrain seemed a little annoyed by the indirect insult.

"Ulquiorra Schiffer, do you have any ill intentions toward the kingdom?" Org asked firmly.

"No and yes." Ulquiorra answered in a decisive tone. "I will not attack, and I wish not to do so, and I will act like a citizen; and if you want me to go away, I will do so. But if you try any trick, then you have only yourselves to blame."

A small smile appeared on God Serena's face, he didn't need the lacrima to know that Ulquiorra was telling the truth. A powerful enemy with unknown skills and abilities, this idea fueled God Serena's desire to fight. This had happened twice; The first time was against Hyperion, and the second was against Gildarts. But he knows very well that this is an important and fateful interview, so he will postpone that battle until a later time.

"Do you have More questions?" Ulquiorra spoke.

"Yes." Warrod raised his arm. "I want to know more about the humans who live in your world." Warroad had heard that humans living in Ulquiorra's world couldn't use magic, and somehow, he had come to have some respect for those humans.

"I can describe them in one sentence." Ulquiorra was silent before speaking again. "They are scum who deserve nothing but divine punishment that befits only Lucifer and Satan."

Everyone was surprised by Ulquiorra's words. They noticed that the former Espada felt a little angry and disgusted towards those humans.

"Why?" Warrod asked.

"Let me answer your question with other questions." Ulquiorra spoke softly. "What is the most powerful weapon in Earthland and how many people died after the first use? What is the bloodiest war in the history of Earthland? Who is the king who killed the largest number of people in order to maintain his throne? Who is the king who deceived his people and the world for he invades another kingdom? And what is the name of the kingdom that was established over the corpses of the indigenous people?" Ulquiorra closed his eyes. "You can ask others for help."

"No need. I'm over a hundred years old, plus I know a lot about the history of this world." Warrod spoke calmly. "I'm sure these questions apply to your world as well as mine, right?"

"Yes." Ulquiorra opened his eyes.

"I'll give you the answers you want and you'll give me the answers I want."

"Fair enough."

Warrod closed his eyes to clear his mind, then opened his eyes and began to speak. "Okay. The most powerful weapon in the world is the Etherion Cannon. It was used for the first time on the enemy army. The death toll reached 40,000 soldiers."

"In my world, mankind's most powerful weapon is the nuclear bomb. One of those bombs was dropped on a city called Hiroshima. More than 140,000 died in just a few seconds. Men, old people, women and children; they were all civilians. The perpetrators were not tried. " Ulquiorra answered calmly.

'Raids on civilians are not ethical, let alone illegal. Aren't there any laws in that world?!' Warrod was a little confused before he spoke. "The fiercest war in the history of Earthland is a war called the Black War, as three continents, Ishgar, Arakitacia and Guiltina, allied themselves against the Dark Continent. The death toll was more than 35 millions dead. Although the price was very high, the allied continents were able to defeated the invasion from the Dark Continent and saved the world from a great danger. So it can be said that this is a victory." Warrod sighed deeply. This war had occurred long before the Madness Festival began.

"The fiercest war in my world is World War II. This war began after the six most powerful countries allied against each other. The death toll is sixty millions. Except for arms dealers, there are no real victors."

"Cesar L.Branker is the king who killed one million and seventy thousand people in order to keep the throne." Warrod spoke.

"Joseph Stalin is the president who killed more than twenty millions people to maintain his presidential position." Ulquiorra answered.

Warrod was more confused than before; The Kingdom of Fiore has twenty million people, and the statistics that Ulquiorra said were truly frightening. All he wanted was to know the condition of the humans living in Ulquiorra's world, but he did not expect things to become this dark.

"I'm sorry, I don't have answers to your last two questions." Warrod spoke in an apologetic tone.

"The answer to the fourth question is George Bush. This man deceived his people and allied with 38 countries in order to invade Iraq. As a result, more than a million Iraqis died and Iraq became a place full of terrorists, chaos and extreme poverty. The funny thing is that after the Knowing the truth, George Bush did not attempt to undo any of the damage he intentionally caused. He did not even apologize. How rude." Ulquiorra sighed slightly before speaking again. "The answer to the fifth question is America. America was founded after more than 100 million indigenous people were exterminated and many civilizations such as the Aztecs and Mayas were destroyed.”

Everyone was speechless, even God Serena was completely shocked. How could people who could not use magic commit all these crimes and atrocities? Are these really humans or devils?

Ulquiorra on the other hand was looking at them, he wouldn't blame them; Sometimes truth is unbelievably than fiction. Although there are exceptions like Ichigo and Orihime, the majority of humans are merely greedy creatures with a desire to cause as much death and destruction as possible. Anyone who tries to change this bitter reality is doomed to death. This happened to many historical figures. Socrates, Gandhi, Martin Luther King, and even Jesus himself.

In fact, it is a good thing that all humans are unable to use magic or any supernatural abilities, otherwise the destruction and corruption that humans would cause would reach the Soul Society and Hueco Mundo, an undeniable consequence.

Seriously, when is God going to annihilate all humans and start creating less monstrous beings? No, perhaps it would be better if God annihilated all life and created nothing else.

'Humans are far worse than demons themselves.' Ulquiorra thought before he spoke. "If you have no more questions, I will go and remove these marks from my arm."

The council members stared at the black haired teen as he got up and had to leave, no one said a word as he headed towards the door.

After thinking about it, it seemed better for Ulquiorra to be their ally rather than an enemy. If he was truly a soul devourer, he could easily create a dark guild and devour as many souls as he wanted without anyone stopping him, and he wouldn't be standing in front of them explaining his reasons now. After all, Ulquiorra had shown himself to be a very intelligent and powerful man.

When Ulquiorra was about to open the door...

" waiting!"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

«Magnolia town, Fairy Tail Guildhall»

Everyone in the guild was celebrating their victory over the Phantom Lord Guild. Even though the place was ruined, that didn't stop everyone from being happy; Well, everyone except one person.

Ulquiorra sat far away from all of Fairy Tail's members. He had been invited by Makarov. After all, Ulquiorra was the main reason for Fairy Tail's victory, so it was only fair that he be part of the party.

Ulquiorra was staring at nothing, seemingly lost in thought.

[Hahahahahahahahaha!!! Oh my stomach!! hahahaha!!]

flash back:

" waiting!!"

Ulquiorra looked back. "What?"

"You haven't paid all your debts." Yajima answered.

"You are wrong, I have paid all my debts and signed the necessary papers. A council employee should have visited me today to remove these marks from my arms." Ulquiorra spoke softly.

"But you haven't paid your new debt." Org spoke.

Suddenly, everyone felt a clear drop in the temperature of the hall. Ulquiorra's eyes, on the other hand, were glowing with an emerald light; Ulquiorra may be calm and peaceful enough to communicate with humans, but that doesn't mean he'll let them take advantage or manipulate him.

Org felt a lot of tension, even though he could explain it, but the words died in his throat when he saw Ulquiorra's eyes.

"Excuse us, Schiffer-san. org-san is talking about the physical damage you caused four days ago." Yajima said.

Ulquiorra remained silent. After thinking, Ulquiorra understood what Org's words meant; Four days, the battle against Fairy Tail, Makarov...

"I see." Ulquiorra answered.

"On that day, twenty homes and seven restaurants were destroyed.."

Ulquiorra didn't need to hear any more, he knew what that meant..

End flashback.

The former Espada sighed and closed his eyes, this was his fault and he wouldn't deny it. The good thing was that these debts were much less than his previous ones, plus the Magic Council was no longer a threat, not now.

"Excuse me." Someone spoke as he sat next to Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra opened his eyes and looked at the new person, this person was none other than Elfman. He doesn't know much about the white-haired man, but Elfman and Mirajane are siblings; Speaking of the waitress, where is she?

Ulquiorra didn't understand why the white-haired man came, shouldn't Elfman be near his friends?

"It's kind of quiet here. I wanted you to share that quiet with me. Can I?" Elfman spoke.

"You already did that." Ulquiorra answered simply before closing his eyes.

Two minutes of silence passed before Elfman began to speak.

"How can you do it?"

Ulquiorra opened his eyes. "do what?"

"That! Your face! Everything!" Elfman shouted a little loudly.

"I don't understand."

"How can you remain calm after everything that happened to you? Whatever happens to you, you don't care, you don't hurt, you don't fear, and you don't feel anything.." Elfman spoke with obvious tension and confusion. "You are smart, strong, and almost flawless; you are arguably the embodiment of the perfect man. Please tell me, how did you do it?"

"The perfect man? I don't know about that.." Ulquiorra spoke in a cold tone. "As for your question, the answer is...nothing."

"Nothing? How?"

Ulquiorra knew Elfman wouldn't understand. Simple answer but few people can understand the deep meaning of this answer.

"Do you have important things in your life?" Ulquiorra asked.

"What?" Elfman was surprised.

"Just answer the question."

"Yes." Elfman answered confidently. "My big sister, my friends, the guild."

"Have you lost something important in your life?"

'Lisanna..' Elfman felt a pain in his heart, like a knife stab. Just thinking about his little sister makes him feel guilt and pain gnawing at his chest.

"W-why are you asking questions? You didn't even answer my question in an understandable way." Elfman spoke very nervously, he resisted the urge to cry, but the only thing he got was silence. "Well, it started three years ago...

«With Makarov and Erza.»

Not far away, Makarov and Erza were watching what was happening between Ulquiorra and Elfman.

"What's Elfman doing with that guy?" Erza asked.

"Maybe he's talking about manly things." Makarov laughed.

"Master, I'm serious." Erza frowned.

"Don't worry, as long as Elfman doesn't do anything stupid things will still be fine." Makarov smiled. "Just relax, Erza."

Erza looked completely unconvinced. Ulquiorra hadn't gone out of line or done anything suspicious or immoral, Erza couldn't deny that. But the confessions made by Ulquiorra were not reassuring. After all, he turned out to be a traitor, as well as one of the elite fighters of his species, which meant that any negligence or simple mistake could cause disaster.

«With Ulquiorra and Elfman»

Elfman talked about what happened three years ago and how his little sister died and then he talked about his battle against Sol. Although it was no longer painful to talk about Lisanna after his battle against Sol, it was still painful.

"I see, you're an idiot." Ulquiorra answered.

At this moment, Elfman could only see red. The white-haired man grabbed the former Espada's neck and pinned his body against the wall.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at Elfman.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!?! I open my heart to you and talk about my problems and you make fun of me?!" Elfman shouted angrily.

Ulquiorra made no reaction.

"Because you're really an idiot." Ulquiorra answered indifferently. "Blaming yourself won't solve the problem, it'll just make it worse. Besides, it wasn't your fault."

"But it was my fault!" Elfman threw the leader and made his body fall onto one of the tables. "If I had been stronger, or if I had decided to bring someone and be more careful, she would still…she would still be here with us." Tears started falling from his eyes.

Ulquiorra quietly got up and brushed the dirt off his clothes before putting his hands in his pockets and looking indifferently at Elfman.

"But you didn't, and here you are complaining nonstop." Ulquiorra spoke in an indifferent tone. "That's why you'll never be like me."

"damn it!!!!" Elfman shouted angrily as he ran towards Ulquiorra.

Ulquiorra made no movement; As a result, his face received a powerful punch that could break a man's nose and teeth. But Ulquiorra is not human, and as a result, Elfman broke two fingers.

Elfman used his other arm to strike the former Espada, at the same time, Ulquiorra took his hands out of his pockets and used Sonido to stand behind Elfman; Before Elfman could turn around, Ulquiorra placed his hand on Elfman's shoulder and squeezed the white-haired man's shoulder firmly.

Elfman fell to one knee due to the pressure caused by Ulquiorra's fist. Elfman tried to get out of the former Espada's grip but failed to do so.

Some Fairy Tail members gathered but some of them fell to the ground due to the spiritual pressure emanating from Ulquiorra's body.

"No one interferes." Ulquiorra spoke very coldly.

Team Natsu tried to intervene, but Makarov stood in front of them.

"Gramps! Move!" Natsu shouted.

"No. It's for his own good." Makarov spoke in a decisive tone.

Team Natsu tried to object but they did nothing, they were trusting their master.

"Leave me!!" Elfman shouted.

"You need to calm down."

"Shut up! Don't talk like you know everything! It's easy for you to talk but you have no idea how I feel!!!" Elfman shouted, more tears coming out of his eyes. "You have no idea what I'm going through!! Maybe if you were as weak and useless as me! Your hands are stained with the blood of those you love! Someone who barely has a reason to live!.."

Ulquiorra remained silent, he was listening to every word that came out of the white-haired man's mouth.

"Did you feel anything like that?! Of course not! Maybe if I did, you would have understood part of what I feel!!"

"But I am." Ulquiorra answered.

Elfman was surprised and stopped resisting and looked at Ulquiorra.

"I was completely alone from the beginning. Only after I got some company, people I could call friends, did I lose them all. Even now, except for food and oxygen, I have no important things in my life." Ulquiorra spoke as he stared into Elfman's eyes.

Elfman was surprised, it didn't seem like Ulquiorra was lying; He had thought that Ulquiorra was just an indifferent man, but the truth seemed to be more complicated.

"That's what I meant when I said the answer was nothing." Ulquiorra spoke, stopping his spiritual pressure and letting go of Elfman's shoulder. "You have family, friends, a place to belong; when you lose all of that, then... only then, you be like me."

Elfman moved his shoulder to get rid of the pain caused by Ulquiorra's grip.

"That's why I said you were an idiot. You wanted to be like me but you didn't know the price you had to pay for it." Ulquiorra spoke softly.

"Sorry for the misunderstanding." Elfman spoke. "But you mean this is the only way I can become strong?"

"Everyone has their own way." Ulquiorra answered. He Didn't Lie: Kurosaki Ichigo, Zaraki Kenpachi, Hitsugaya Toshiro, etc...; They all have their own way of gaining power.

Ulquiorra brushed the remaining dirt off his clothes and then walked back to his house.

"waiting!" Elfman shouted.

"Hmm?" Ulquiorra turned back.

"I apologize for what I did. Please tell me how to atone for my mistake."

"Pay for the damage you caused." Ulquiorra answered before continuing to walk.

The place was silent, before Elfman laughed and was about to say something, but Ulquiorra disappeared into the darkness and left the place.

"Just what happened?" Natsu spoke.

"Just a misunderstanding." Elfman smiled as he walked away. Mirajane went to visit Lisanna's grave, at first Elfman didn't dare to go there, but now.. he can!

No one understood what happened between Ulquiorra and Elfman; Elfman attacked Ulquiorra, then apologized.

Although Makarov and Erza didn't know exactly what happened, they were able to put the pieces together and were able to guess what happened.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////

«Era, the Magic Council, Siegrain’s Chamber.»

Ultear Milkovich sat in front of Siegrain's desk, but she seemed to be too lost in deep thought to listen to Siegrain’s words.

'Ulquiorra Schiffer. His power surpassed that of the Saint wizards, so that he could stand before the four gods of Ishgar without showing any fear. If he becomes a member of Grimoire Heart, the guild will represent a terrifying global power.' Ultear thought.

"Ultear…" Siegrain called out, trying to bring the woman back to Earth.

"What, Siegrain-sama?" Ultear spoke calmly.

"You're too quiet."

"My apologies, Siegrain-sama."

"It's that guy, right?" asked Sigirin.

"Yes." Ultear answered.

Siegrain sighed before looking at the surface of his desk. "It poses a threat to our plans."

"Are you suggesting we kill him?"

"of course not." Siegrain smiled wryly. "I mean, how can we beat someone who isn't afraid of the Four Gods of Ishgar?"

"What do you suggest?"

"We have to delay our plans a little. After all, it's better late than never." Siegrain spoke with a smile. "Plus there's a fair chance he'll become a pawn in my game."

"As you wish. Excuse me." Ultear bowed before exiting the room.

'What an idiot you are, there's no way he's going to be a pawn in your stupid game.' Ultear thought as she walked through the halls of the place. 'He won't bow down to someone as weak as you. Maybe if I played my cards right I could get him to join Grimoire Heart, after all, he would only accept orders from someone stronger or equal to him. The only reason he carried out the council's orders was because he didn't want to get into unnecessary trouble.'

Ultear was sure that her master, Hades, could be a match for the Fourth Espada; After all, Hades is strong enough to withstand or perhaps even win a fight against the fourth strongest Saint Wizard, Warrod.

'Until that day comes, we'd better stay away from his bad side.'

Ultear was right, Ulquiorra would not submit to anyone weak.

But Ulquiorra will not submit to a man like Hades!

No matter how much power you have, if you cannot make Ulquiorra willingly follow orders, you can be sure that you will never be able to force him to obey. Many have tried but failed; Aizen did it through lies, and now he is bearing the consequences of his actions.

Except Zoe, no one can control the former Espada!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ////////

«Magnolia town»

Ulquiorra was walking through the town streets with his eyes closed. The place is very quiet; No noise, nothing moving, only low sounds.

That was perfect for Ulquiorra.

[Old habits don't die easily.]

Ulquiorra knew that Murciélago talked about walking the halls of Las Noches.

[Why did you help that man?]

'He reminds me of myself, just a fool who killed the person dearest to him and caused the death of all his comrades. But there is a difference between him and me.'

[Ulquiorra..]

'He's not a fool like me. He bears the consequences of his actions. On the other hand, I made that deal and gained unspeakable great power, a power I had only used once. If I'm not just a fool, what am I?' Ulquiorra opened his eyes. 'Besides, if I was the one who fought Sol, then I would lose.'

Ulquiorra is much stronger and smarter than Elfman, no one can deny that, even Elfman himself. But Elfman has something that Ulquiorra does not, the ability to overcome inner demons.

Ulquiorra wasn't lying.

After a few minutes of complete silence. Murciélago spoke...

[Ulquiorra, you know, I got the second form after I made that deal. But now, things are completely different; You can use the second form, but you do not renew the deal. Do you know what that means?]

Ulquiorra remained silent, but his eyes widened. It's rare for Murciélago to be serious, but when he does, he gets frighteningly serious, which is why Ulquiorra listened to his Zanpakuto's words.

[It is like if you go to the store and take something without paying for it, and of course the store owner will get mad and will either try to make you pay for what you took or he will beat you up, or perhaps both. You took something and gave nothing in return, the store owner will surely get very angry.]

Ulquiorra's breathing became a little ragged. Whoever the 'store owner' was that Murciélago was talking about, he was definitely not someone that Ulquiorra and Murciélago would want to mess with.

[Actually, I'm surprised he didn't show himself. It's better for both of us not to.]

Ulquiorra sighed inaudibly. "Maybe if i refrain from using the second release, it will not appear."

[This means that you will only use %45 of your original strength. Well, that's an interesting theory, but it's still just an unconfirmed theory.]

'If I meet him again, I'll tell him the deal is off.'

[This is not a good time for joking.]

Normally, Murciélago would have laughed, but now he was serious.

'I'm not joking.'

[Oh really? But it seemed to me that you were telling a funny joke. Have you forgotten that it is not up for debate? That's why I tried to get you to renew the deal. Hell! he can kill us!]

'He won't. If he kills us, he will die immediately afterwards.'

[No, he's not like me, he doesn't care about things like life and death. It's like you, but worse!]

Ulquiorra wouldn't deny it, he couldn't. He had met him only once, and he did not wish to meet again.

Ulquiorra may be the embodiment of nihilism, but it is nihilism itself. it is very malicious and his actions are completely unpredictable. Dealing with him is much more difficult than dealing with Aizen himself.

Ulquiorra sighed audibly. He can't do anything about it, all he has to do is wait. If that entity wanted to kill both Ulquiorra and Murciélago, it would have done it long ago; What is delaying that entity? Well, Ulquiorra doesn't know the answer but he has a bad feeling.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////// ///////

*the next day*

«???????»

People were going about their daily business as usual, but that did not stop everyone from talking about the great war that took place between Fairy Tail and the Phantom Lord.

But what most interested people was the strength shown by the former Espada. Ulquiorra's name was known in some towns because of his victory over lullaby; But Jose's fall was shocking news to everyone, although Jose is not the strongest saint wizard, but he remains a saint wizard.

Although the Magic Council was not going to let the public know this information so that the Council's reputation would not be at stake, a large number of residents of Magnolia Town had witnessed the battle and people wanted to know the truth about what happened, so the Council had no choice but to show... the truth.

Meanwhile, someone picked up one of the newspapers that was lying on the ground. Ulquiorra's picture was on the front page.

The person stared carefully at the picture, then smiled.

############################

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay.

Explanations:

1) Pagma Protocol: Believe it or not; Of all the Espadas, Ulquiorra Schiffer and Coyote Starrk are the only ones who have the strength and intelligence needed to survive and defeat this protocol.

2) The 'store owner': He is a mysterious and terrifying entity to the point that even Ulquiorra fears him.

3) Ulquiorra vs. Sol: Yep! If these two fought, Ulquiorra would definitely lose; Well, he would lose if the 'store owner' didn't intervene in this battle.

4) The Four Gods of Ishgar: Don't worry, we will see them in the other chapters, as we will be able to get to know them well and see their true strength, especially God Serena.

5) God Serena: Some may have noticed a change in Good Serena's personality. Well, God Serena is the most powerful wizard in Ishgar, so I thought he should be more serious and majestic than he is in the original story.

May God have mercy on the souls of the Palestinian martyrs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 20 17
What happens when a young trainer from Sinnoh falls into the world of Fairy Tail? How will our favorite Fairy Tail mages deal with the new addition...
5.7K 206 11
The story of how Ichigo and Orihime Came to be. this story will work from the day after the battle with Yhwach to maybe a week or so after we meet Ka...
1.2K 24 5
Aizen Sousuke, the one who aimed to be the Soul King, has just been defeated. He is left with only Ulquiorra Cifer, and Grimmjow Jaegerjaques, at his...
82.3K 2.2K 19
The Shinagami in Soul Society have cast Ichigo Kurosaki aside. He was forgotten by everyone. Everyone that is, except the Arrancar and Aizen, and the...