True Love

By bootomtae

Jeon Jungkook, an award winning actor has all the happiness of the world. He is the next owner of Jeon Enterp... More

Introduction
1. Own's betrayal
2. Next Morning
3. Family Drama
4. Leaving Korea
Introduction (2)
5. Back to Korea
6. Meeting bestfriend again
7. Meeting again
8. A true gentleman
9. Marriage
10. Meeting Baekhyun
11. Being emotional
12. Crazy family
13. Jeon Jimin
14. Live streaming
15. Shifting together
16. Uninvited guest
17. Contract signing
18. Movie shooting
19. Jungkook's smartness
20. Parent's Anniversary
21. Chanyeol on set
22. Scandal
23. Confession
24. Studio visit
25. Taehyung's acting skills
26. Our baby
27. Tit for tat
28. Meeting Seokjin
29. Press conference
30. Family dinner
31. Protective dad
32. Yoongi in Korea
33. Friend Kiara
34. London trip
35. Chanyeol's chapter close
36. Celebration party
37. Power of Mrs. Jeon
38. Jungkook's illegitimate child
39. Pregnant
41. Accident on set
42. America visit
43. Truth revelation
44. School's first day
45. Taylor or Mr. Jeon
46. Formation of JK Group
47. Alexander dead
48. Couple rings
49. Do not wrong anyone
50. Kidnapped
51. Existence is non-existent
52. Good beating
53. Alarm ringed
54. Old friend
55. Old lady
56. Disclosing relationship
57. Truth unfold
58. Baekhyun dead
59. A devil
60. Award winner
61. Fluffy ball
62. Got shot
63. Final war
64. True love

40. Heartbreak

2.7K 114 18
By bootomtae

With Seokjin

As soon as Taehyung leaves the house, Seokjin also leaves his house to meet his boyfriend. His heart is pounding in his chest. He doesn't want his assumptions to be true.
Soon he reached his boyfriend's apartment but it was close. He uses the spare key to enter inside the apartment. After reaching inside and settling himself on the couch present in the living room he calls Seojoon. On phone:
Seojoon: Jin can we talk some other time I am busy right now.
Seokjin: No we need to talk right now. I am waiting for you at your apartment, come as soon as possible.
Seojoon: But Jin I am busy right now. We can talk later.
Seokjin: No I want to talk right now. You are ignoring me from last one month. I won't take it anymore. Come home as soon as possible.
Seojoon: I-it's nothing like that. I am not trying to ignore you. It's just my work due to which I am busy.
Seokjin: You are really busy or you are ignoring me due to guilt. Tell me you are ignoring me because you are guilty of sleeping with someone else behind my back.
Seojoon: J-Jin i-i....
Seokjin: Come home. I will wait for you.

Saying that Seokjin cuts the call. He was showing himself strong while talking to Seojoon but now he couldn't control himself and burst into tears.
He and Seojoon had been dating since their college days. They were an ideal couple. Seokjin is an orphan due to which Seojoon's mother was not ready to accept their relationship but Seojoon has always supported him. At last she agreed to their relationship because of her son but till now she is not happy with them being together.
Seojoon knows that his mother's behaviour is not good with his boyfriend that's why he was trying to get a job in America so that they can shift there. He is a computer and haking expert. He works in the cyber security department of a well-to-do company which pays him well. But because of his mother's behaviour with his boyfriend he had decided to shift in America with Seokjin.
He has been trying to get a job in America for the last one year and just last month he got a job in a big company in America. The company had asked him to join within two months. They both were planning to prepare everything and shift to America soon.
But now it seems like it won't be happening.
Why does life sucks so much?

After half hour

Seojoon reaches his apartment. He sees his boyfriend sitting in the living room with an emotionless face and red eyes indicating that he has been crying.
Seojoon immediately goes near him. He sits beside Seokjin and says while holding his hands, "J-Jin I didn't mean to do something like this. It was a mistake which happened for the first and last time. I was drunk that night and it happened. P-Please forgive me. W-We can forget it right. Please say something. Please Jin."
Jin says, "No we can't just forget about it Seojoon."
Seojoon says, "B-But w-why look...."
Seokjin cuts him off and asks, "You are asking why? Tell me then why aren't you able to forget everything till now since it's been a month since that incident happened. Tell me will you be able to overcome the guilt that you had done wrong with someone. Will you be really able to forget everything?"
Seojoon didn't say anything and just looks down. It's true that he won't be able to forget whatever happened that night. He still feels guilty about the thing he had done with Kiara. He still feels guilty in facing his boyfriend. Due to this guilt only he has been ignoring Seokjin for the past one month.
But he  also doesn't want to lose his boyfriend whom he had loved since their college days.

Seokjin takes a deep breath and says, "Let's break up."
Seojoon looks at Seokjin with teary eyes whose tears are also flowing continuously. He says, "N-no no please Jin don't say like that. I know I have made a mistake and I am regretting it since last month but please don't talk about break up. W-We can still solve this."
Seokjin shouts angrily, "How? How are you gonna solve this when you have made her pregnant? Tell me how you will solve this?"
Seojoon looks at Seokjin with horrified expressions. He was not expecting something like this to happen. Because of that one drunk mistake now an innocent soul's life is also at stake.

Seokjin calms himself and says, "Look Seojoon I understand that it was a mistake you and Kiara had made but please think calmly about this situation. You had made a mistake now face it like a mature person. Hiding like this won't do anything good to anyone. It will only make things complicated. Be a gentleman and accept your fault. I hope you will make a wise decision. Even if we pretend like nothing happened then also you know that you won't be able to overcome your guilt. It will sooner or later separate us. So it's best if we end it here and you talk with Kiara and accept your mistake."
Seojoon bites his lips inorder to control his tears. He says, "A-Alright if it's what you want then I am ready to face the consequences of everything that happened. L-Let's break up."
Seokjin nods while tears were continuously flowing from both of their eyes. He says, "H-Hope to see you again. H-Have a happy life Seojoon." Saying that he immediately leaves the apartment leaving behind a broken man just like himself.

Next day

Taehyung receives a call from Seojoon while he was having breakfast.
Seojoon tells him everything that happened that night and about his talk with Seokjin last night. He asks forgiveness from Taehyung.
Taehyung was really angry hearing everything but moreover he feels bad for all three of them. Their life got so messed up because of that incident.
Seojoon asks about Kiara's contact which Taehyung gives him.
Taehyung tells his husband everything and they both decide to visit Seokjin.

Seokjin's house

Taehyung rings the bell of Seokjin's house who opens the door after sometime.
Taehyung and Jungkook look at him. Seokjin was looking slightly pale. He has red swollen eyes indicating that he has been crying for a long time.
Taehyung immediately hugs him in a comforting manner. He asks, "Hyung how are you? Did you have your breakfast?"
Seokjin just shakes his head in no.
Jungkook says, "You both talk inside till then I will make something for Seokjin to eat."
Taehyung looks at him with a small smile and says, "Thanks hubby."
Jungkook just nods his head.

Taehyung brings Seokjin inside his room while Jungkook goes towards the kitchen to prepare breakfast.
Taehyung makes Seokjin sit and his bed and himself settles down infront of him in a comfortable position. He asks, "Hyung please don't remain quiet. Please share everything with me."
Hearing his comforting words Seokjin again starts to cry while Taehyung hugs him inorder to calm him.

After sometime Seokjin composes himself and says, "Taehyung I want to sell this house and shift somewhere else."
Taehyung asks, "Hyung but where will you go? Please think calmly."
Seokjin shakes his head, "No I had made my decision. I will sell this house. It has my and Seojoon's memories. I want to leave this house so that I can move on from Seojoon. If I live here then I will be stuck with my past. I want to forget about Seojoon and move on from him. Maybe it will take time but I will try my best to work it out."
Taehyung sighs understanding his Hyung's point. But he don't want to leave his best friend alone in this condition. He says, "Hyung you wait here. I will bring your breakfast."

Taehyung came out of the room and went towards the kitchen. He saw that his husband is about to finish making breakfast.
He hugs Jungkook from behind and places his head on his husband's shoulder.
Jungkook caress Taehyung's head and asks lovingly, "What is it baby?"
Taehyung says, "Hyung wants to sell this house. He wants to move out of here but I don't want to leave him alone in this situation. Hyung doesn't have any family. Where will he even go?"
Jungkook hums and says, "I have a solution but we will talk about it later. Now breakfast is ready. Go and bring Seokjin from his room till then I am arranging it on the dining table."
Taehyung nods and leaves Jungkook to go and bring Seokjin for his breakfast.

Seokjin initially refuses to eat something but Taehyung literally forces him to eat. Atlast Seokjin just sighs and agrees to complete his breakfast.
After breakfast, Taehyung tugs Seokjin to bed because he can clearly see that Seokjin hasn't slept since last night. He then comes about from the room and sits in the living room where his husband is currently sitting.

Taehyung asks, "Now tell me about which idea you were talking about."
Jungkook hums and says, "I have an apartment in the building next to ours so we can shift Seokjin there. But the thing is that Namjoon stays there. I used to need him for work urgently that's why I had asked him to shift there so that it would be convenient for both of us."

Taehyung smiles widely and says, "Wow my hubby is the best. And about Namjoon Hyung staying there then it is also a better thing because in this way I don't even have to worry about Hyung. I will be assured that Hyung is good and not alone atleast. But firstly we need Hyung to agree and we also need to talk with Namjoon Hyung if he is comfortable with living like this."
Jungkook nods his head and then calls Namjoon. He explains the situation to him and Namjoon doesn't have any problem with it afterall the apartment is big enough for two people.
Jungkook then leaves for his office as he had a very important meeting to attend while Taehyung takes a leave from his work after informing his crew about it.

After some hours nap Seokjin wakes up and Taehyung tells him about their plan of him shifting with Namjoon in Jungkook's apartment.
Seokjin denies saying that he can't accept it and can't just stay with Namjoon just like that.
Taehyung whines and says, "But Hyung then where you will go? Please accept it. In this way I won't be worried about you. Namjoon Hyung is a good person. He won't make you uncomfortable. You both can leave like dormmates Please accept it."
Seokjin sighs and says, "Fine but I can't just accept it like this only. I should pay you back."
Taehyung says, "You don't have to do something like this. When I and Areum were living here then did I payed you back? Then why you will say about payment. I am bestfriend Hyung. Please accept my this favour."
Seokjin sighs and says, "Ok."
Taehyung smiles widely and says, "That's like my Hyung."
Seokjin just shakes his head with a light chuckle.

After one week

Seokjin had  shifted in the apartment two days ago. He had already sold his old house and flower shop. He had decided to pursue his dream career which he had to leave because of Seojoon's mother.
He always wanted to me a screen writer and finally he is going to concentrate on his career as a screen writer. Taehyung had supported him fully in his decision. He and Namjoon had got pretty along with eachother. Namjoon is really a sweet person. He always tries to make Seokjin comfortable with himself and Seokjin is very grateful of him.
He had came to know that Seojoon is shifting in America along with Kiara. It hurted him but he had decided to move on from his past.

After knowing about Kiara's pregnancy, her parents had forced her to abort the child which she had refused to do. Because of this her parents have abounded her but she doesn't mind them anymore.
She is a famous violinist and has earned more than enough for herself and her unborn child. Moreover Seojoon is also going to earn more than enough for them.
Seojoon and Kiara had decided to leave together for the sake of their child. They don't have any feelings for eachother but both are doing this for their child. Maybe in future they can have a better relationship.
Taehyung is relieved that they have solved this maturely. He just hopes that future holds best for the three of them.

In all these things Jungkook hadn't told Taehyung about the leads his team had got about the man.
Today a business party is going to happen. CEOs of many big companies will be coming there. But no media person is allowed inside or near the party venue. Security is really tight. This party is going to happen in Lotte Hotel. This party is common every year where some big influential and rich people meet. Mainly CEOs of some big companies meet to make good business relationships with others.

Jungkook being the biggest business man of Korea is also invited. He is going there along with Taehyung. As there will be no media reporter present there so it won't be a problem for them. It will be Taehyung's first ever appearance as Mrs. Jeon infront of so many people.

Jungkook's outfit

Taehyung's outfit

As soon Jungkook and Taehyung enters inside the party hall everyone starts looking towards them.
They both were looking so good together that no one can remove their eyes from them.
Jungkook in his black suit is looking really hot and handsome. He has his usual cold face on. His face only softens for his wife and daughter. For others he is same cold Mr. Jeon.
Jungkook's one hand is inside his pant pocket while the other hand is placed on Taehyung's waist holding him securely.
While Taehyung is looking really elegant and classy in his beautiful gown. He had done a light makeup and his face is glowing in the light of chandeliers hanging in the hall. He is looking like a true definition of beauty. His head held high afterall he is standing beside the most powerful man of Korea.

After entering inside the party hall Jungkook directly went to meet some of his friends and business partners with whom he had good relations. He introduces Taehyung to them who meets them with a polite smile.
Namjoon is behind them talking with some known people present there. He is Jungkook's assistant so offcourse he needs to come with Jungkook.

In party hall, Lee Jong Suk is also present. He had finally decided to talk with Namjoon today.
Five years ago he was drugged by someone. They were trying to trap him but he was somehow able to escape from those men. But unfortunately he ends up in a room with a girl and had a one night stand with her.
Next morning he finds no one beside him. He checks the room number. It was room 1119. When he checks the details of the person who booked the room then he comes to know that it was booked by Jungkook's assistant Kim Namjoon.
He realises that Namjoon must have booked it for someone else. He had searched for Namjoon's family inorder to find something but got no details related to the girl.
He has been trying to search for her from past five years but got no success. Finally he had decided to directly ask Namjoon about her.
He excuses himself from the man with whom he was talking and starts moving towards Jungkook.

Jong Suk greets Jungkook, "Hello Mr. Jeon."
Jungkook nods and says, "Hello Mr. Lee."
Jong Suk says, "If you don't mind then can I borrow your assistant for sometime. I have something to discuss with him."
Jungkook nods and says, "I heard you are searching for someone. Shall we talk somewhere more private."
Jong Suk looks at Jungkook shockingly and then nods his head. He says, "We can talk in my private cabin here."
Jungkook says, "Sure."

Soon they all were in corridor going towards Jong Suk's private cabin.
Taehyung asks with confused puppy eyes and a small pout, "Hubby what is all this?"
Jungkook chuckles lightly and then pecks his cute pout. He says, "You will know soon."
Taehyung looks down with red cheeks and shy smile.

Soon they all reach inside the private cabin. Jong Suk says, "Please have a seat Mr. Jeon."
Jungkook nods and settles himself on the seat. Taehyung also sits beside him while Namjoon is standing behind them.
Jong Suk also takes his place on chair present infront of Jungkook.
Jungkook says, "Let's directly come to the point Mr. Lee. The girl whom you are searching since last five years, her name is Park Chaeyoung. She is the sister of my close friend, Park Hyung-sik. She had asked my help to search you as she has something to discuss with you. I will arrange a meeting for you both to meet if it's ok for you."
Taehyung realises what it is about. So he is the man, Lee Jong Suk who had a one night stand with Chaeyoung. Maybe now JiHyun, Chaeyoung's son will be able to get his treatment.
Jong Suk says, "Sure Mr. Jeon I will like to meet her. Please inform me about the meeting. I will be there."
Jungkook nods and says, "Thanks Mr. Lee no we will take our leave."
Jong Suk says, "Sure Mr. Jeon. and thanks a lot."
Jungkook leaves the cabin with Taehyung and Namjoon. They leaves from the hotel to go to their house.

In car, Taehyung asks, "Why you didn't told me that you got to know about the man?"
Jungkook says, "You were worried about Seokjin from last one week that's why."
Taehyung nods understandingly.
Soon they reach inside their house.
After freshening up both went to sleep as they already had their dinner in the party.

So here is the new chapter. Meet you all in next part. Till then bye.......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 138K 67
Worldwide superstar V had it all. He was young, rich, and famous - he got everything and anyone he wanted. But living the life of a high-profile play...
57.9K 1.8K 27
Jeon Jungkook is excited because he is finally getting a girl roommate. But all his excitement fizzles out when a boy named Kim Taehyung turns up at...
688K 34.6K 82
Jeon Jungkook; a well known name in the business industry is a cold, strict and dominant type of person who wants everything as per his will and if a...
193K 7.2K 21
Kim Taehyung a well-known idol. A world wide known star. Along with his two friends they dominate over the whole world with their sensetinal music an...