Pretty| jayklickin

By forgotten_broken

I don't know what it is about you, but you make me feel alive More

Cast
01
02
03
04
O5
06
O7
09

08

183 11 2
By forgotten_broken

ᴅᴇᴄᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 𝟷𝟻ᴛʜ
sᴜɴᴅᴀʏ
📍studio

"So ima mix it and send it back" Notti said already mixing the song. Putting everything together.

Ethan was everyone go to guy for whatever. If you had problems with your relationship Ethan was the guy for you. It's like he knew how to do everything and knew everything. Plus outta all jay siblings Ethan had to be his favorite he was more mature then the rest and knew how to mind his business and keep his mouth shut.

"Aii so we go shoot the video when I come back" Justin said grabbing his bag checking his phone seeing that ny texted him 10 minutes ago.

"My heart what you mean you come back" noitti asked being nosy they hold session he never said and thing about going anywhere

Justin chuckled standing up pulling his pants up"I'm going to se my wife"

"I forgot she was Left today, why you just didn't leave with her"

"Cause I wanted to surprise her I gotta go pack my flight leaves tonight"

Can I come" Notti ask scratching the back of his neck.

"Don't you gotta mix the song" Justin answered sounding rude.

"I do but I can mix it on the plane"Notti shrugged his shoulders he already knew it would be some hours and why not relax on the plane while he finishes the song

"Aii look don't say nun to nobody else, let's go"Justin grabbed all his stuff rushing out the studio so he can hurry home and pack.

"Yoo jay slow down" Notti ran trying to keep up.

"I'm in a rush so don't take all day packing I got a few other places to stop before the flight aii" Justin said getting in the car speeding off.

Justin and notti rushed into the house packing whatever Justin told him they'd be gone a week at the most. Notti didn't care he had never been to the city and wanted to go he loved traveling and going new places. Justin did too this would be something different for the two.
Especially being Justin would be with his wife.

"Have you seen my bape hoodie the purple one with the white strips" notti yelled from down the hall

Justin glanced at his door seeing it was up on the back of the door.

Justin Continued packing ignoring notti. He hadn't received text from ny yet it was bothering him she normally responds back fast.

"Yoo jay you se——Mmcht bro why you ain't just say it was in here" Notti said coming into the room with his duffle bag placing it on the dresser.

Justin sighed" is ya ready" he asked ignoring nottis question

"Yea, is you"

"Yea I'm trying see wassup with Ay'Nalla she not responding back" Justin mumbled

something definitely felt off when left nalla to go to the studio he had the weird feeling he didn't know what it was so he smoke hoping the feeling would go away but it didn't.

"Aii ima call Carmen"

Notti placed his phone over his ear only to hear it went straight to voice mail. "Mmcht it's going straight to voicemail"

Justin couldn't shake the feeling he felt he only had one other option left before his thoughts were gonna get the best of him.

Justin licked his lips as he dialed Carmen's mom number the phone rang three times before she answered it was so much going on in the background all you could hear was E yelling while his mom tried to calm him down.

E yelling was enough for justin to know something was wrong.

"Ma what's wrong "

"Justin it's the girls—-" Justin heart sank to his ass he knew something was wrong he couldn't shake the weird vibe all day.

Justin had dropped his phone running down the stairs running out the house to his car with notti right behind with his phone

"Bro what's wrong" notti said outta breath.

"Something wrong with pretty Ethan I'm about to lose my shit" Justin screamed yanking his car door open.

"Where are you going,we don't know where there at you gotta calm down"Notti tried to calm Justin notti knew he wasn't gonna chill he knew how nalla and Carmen meant to him.

"ion give a fuck about nun of that shit you saying matter fact give me my fucking phone" Justin snatch his phone dial e's number this time. Justin felt his heart was shattering. He didn't even know what was wrong them.

"E Send me your lo" jay spoke into the phone Justin started the car speeding off he didn't know where he was going he just knew he had to find her.

After all he loved her.

Justin Came to a stop at the stop light you could tell by the way he slammed on his breaks how frustrated he was "FUCK" Justin slammed his fist on the steering wheel making notti filinch from the impact he made.

Notti looked at his brother seeing he had tears streaming down his face. His brother was hurting. He hated seeing him like this.

Notti prayed that the girls were ok cause if they weren't Justin was gonna kill everyone.

****************

ʜᴏsᴘɪᴛᴀʟ
5:30
📍

Carmen laid in her hospital bed staring at the ceiling she had been woke a total 10 minutes top. Everything came flooding all at once her last site of ny.

"Oh my god" Carmen cried as she covered her mouth "I'm sorry"

She remembered how happy they both were. Just to have some girl time.
She cried telling god how sorry she was after all she didn't know if her cousin was okay or not.
She never meant for them to get hurt.
Carmen was blaming herself she felt she should have just listened to nalla when she said slow down.

Now she was laid up in a hospital bed with her leg propped up she most likely broke it she had her hands wrapped. Everything happened so fast she turned her head for one second. That's one second put them in the hospital.

Carmen felt so alone right now she wanted someone to wrap there arms around her right now & tell her everything was alright.

Carmen looked over seeing her mom walk in with a sad look on her mom rushed to her

"Mommy"Carmen cried trying to reach her arms out.

"Shh y'all go be aii" she cried rubbing Carmen back.

Carmen cried harder into her mom she was so disappointed in a her self all she could do was hold hold her mom tighter and pray everything was going to be okay.

Carmen cried on her mom's shoulder until she couldn't cry anymore making her fall asleep.

Everyone was in one those moods nobody knew what really happened they know it was a car accident Carmen mom already told them to not question any of the girls when they first woke up she didn't want them being questioned this was something different for them especially the news she got about Ay'nalla

Nalla surgery was gonna take a few hours so Carmen. Mom came down to Carmen room she already knew Carmen was okay but once the doctor started talking about Nalla injuries.

Her mind went blank she didn't know what to do when Nalla woke up. She didn't know if she was gonna be her ny ny she grew to love like her other two.

Nalla injures were way more serious then Carmen's and that worried everyone even Justin his pretty might not have her memory when she wakes up that scared him.

Plus the 12 day coma she'd be in doctor said she would need 12 days to rest to let the brain rest after 12 days they would proceed to wake her hoping she would still be herself. 

This was going to be hard for Justin he knew it was but for nalla he didn't care he knew he'd still be with her every step it took him.

I know it's short I didn't really know what I was go do with this chapter.

Tell me what yall think.

Not proof read

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.9K 1K 30
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐˜ก๐˜บ'๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๏ฟฝ...
16.9K 337 29
๐˜ˆ ๐˜•๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ช ๐˜–๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜บ..
39.1K 998 21
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ two long distance best friends are in love with each other "๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฆ๐ž ๐š ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐œ๐ž, ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐š ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๏ฟฝ...
28K 556 27
Girl,you do damage to me, Know, I love it,yeah I love it