Enchanted Rehearsals: the uns...

Por dearlynamjoon

Force Jiratchapong and Book Kasidet stand out as renowned actors within a prominent production company. Over... Más

Characters of the Story
Chapter 1 : Shadows Unveiled
Chapter 2 : Shattered Trust
Chapter 3 : Rage and Regret
Chapter 4 : Fading Trust
Chapter 6 : Chen's Fury
Chapter 7 : Broken Scripts
Chapter 8 : Unraveling Truths
Chapter 9 : Redemption Road
Chapter 10 : Tangled Emotions
Chapter 11 : Veil of Amnesia
Chapter 12 : Forgotten Frames
Chapter 13 : Silent Storms of Jealousy
UPDATE
Chapter 14 : Heartstrings Revealed
Chapter 15 : Revelations
Chapter 16 : Unexpected Encounters
Chapter 17 : Confrontation
Chapter 18 : Reverberations
Chapter 19 : Echoes of Affection
Chapter 20 : Entwined Hearts
Chapter 21 : Midnight Departure
Chapter 22 : Bonds Strengthened
Chapter 23 : Unexpected Casting
Chapter 24 : Unspoken Confessions
Chapter 25 : Crossroads of the Heart
Chapter 26 : The Heart's Dilemma
Chapter 27 : A Decision Deferred
Chapter 28 : Confession
Chapter 29 : Revelation at the Park
Chapter 30 : A Fragile Revelation

Chapter 5 : Echoes of Violence

133 8 0
Por dearlynamjoon

A week passed, and the storm of hatred around Force showed no signs of subsiding. In the shadows of his frustration, Force received a chilling message that intensified the turmoil: "You need to be dead."

Fueled by anger and paranoia, Force confronted Book the next morning, his emotions boiling over.

Force: (angrily) "Hey, Book."

Without warning, Force's fist collided with Book's face, leaving him bewildered and traumatized.

Book: (confused and hurt) "Force, what—"

Force stormed out, leaving Book nursing his injuries.

Ohm, hearing the commotion, rushed into the room.

Ohm: (worried) "Book, what happened?"

Book, with a swollen eye and a cut on his forehead, reassured Ohm, "It's fine."

During the first aid, Ohm, still concerned, questioned Book about the video.

Ohm: "Did you really post that video of Force?"

Book: (teary-eyed) "Force is my only friend, the only one whom I trust and can rely on. Why would I hurt him?"

Ohm, convinced by Book's sincerity, became sure that Book wasn't behind the video.

Fluke, Book's best friend, entered the room, alarmed by the situation. Observing Book's injuries, he grew worried.

Fluke: (concerned) "What happened, Book?"

Book, maintaining a facade, claimed it was an accident during an advertisement shoot. Ohm knew it was a lie, but Book signaled him to stay silent.

Ohm left the room, wearing a stoic expression, leaving Fluke perplexed.

Fluke: (confused) "Was Ohm responsible for this?"

Book: (smiling) "No, Fluke."

Ohm confronted Force, seething with anger.

Ohm: (yelling) "Force, why did you do that to Book? He doesn't deserve this!"

Force, unyielding, responded, "HE DESERVES IT."

Ohm, infuriated, retorted, "You can't blame Book because of a message and a mere presence at the scene! You know him! He'd never hurt you, especially not like this!"

The weight of Ohm's words hung heavy in the room, challenging Force to confront the reality of his actions.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

854K 46.4K 56
Kongpob chuckled. "Propose? " a playful smile was on his lips. "I mean, on Saturday, 4pm at the gym. We play. If I win, you join the team. If not...
158K 10K 35
BOYS' LOVE Trip is part of an organization that's viewed as a group of criminals from the outside. However, from the inside, they're just young adult...
15.9K 580 36
This is a Thai BL fan fiction with multiple pairings.
49.3K 3.9K 30
Kongpob Suthiluck is a young executive in an Asian conglomerate. He's open, warm and kind. Arthit Rojnapat is a member of his executive team. He i...