My sugar daddy

By Dont_havesecrets

Yu jimin,a law student,struggles every day to support herself.Unlike other young people of her age,she never... More

Disclaimer
chapter1:struggle
chapter2:minju
chapter 3: University
chapter 4:party
chapter 5 :doctor (M)
chapter 6:Deal
Chapter 7:New
chapter 8:Confident
Chapter 9:Change
Chapter 10:Massage [M]
Chapter 11:Collaborator
Chapter 13: Friend
Chapter 14: Guilty
couch scene
Chapter 15:War
Chapter 16:Classmate
Chapter 17:Talk
Chapter 18: Breakfast [M]
Chapter 19:Kim
Chapter 20:First
Chapter 21:Sincere
Chapter 22:drunk

Chapter 12:Ningselle

341 13 0
By Dont_havesecrets

Jimin's POV

Yesterday, I had to show one of Minjeong's most important collaborators around, I wanted to do her a favor because she had already done a lot for me and as I knew it was a big project, so I didn't hesitate. I knew very well what Jeno had in mind, but nothing was going to happen between us. Jeno is a very nice guy, he is very polite and took me home right after the visit. He kindly asked me for my phone number, I couldn't say no to him, but since I consider it to be for work, I gave it to him. I know Minjeong was a little upset, I saw her facial expression break down, but she's so hot when she's jealous. I decided to send her a message because since yesterday, she hasn't talked to me.

To My Daddy

Hi daddy, what r u doing?

I know she loves when I call her like that.

From My Daddy

Nothing. You?

Alright, she's really upset.

To My Daddy

Nothing :) i miss you

From My Daddy

I miss u too. Tomorrow, I'll fetch you and we'll go to eat? I'll be with my best friend so maybe you can take Aeri with you?

To My Daddy

Perfect! I gonna sleep, good night daddy :*

From My Daddy

Good night babe :)

I know she can't resist me for a long time.

Minjeong's POV

I was still mad to Jimin, I know I don't have to worry, but knowing that Jeno likes her and that they spent the rest of the day together make me to be in a bad mood.

"Yoo what's with that face? Did your sugar baby give you a bad blow job?"

"It's not funny Yizhuo. Jimin makes a good job better than you think."

"So why are you grumpy?"

"Yesterday I met Jeno, one of my collaborator, we're going to work together about a big project."

"Okay but I don't see anything that can make you grumpy."

"BUT when he saw Jimin, I immediately knew what was in his mind, they spend the day together because Jimin was his guide."

"OOOOOH I UNDERSTAND NOW." she smirked.

"ARE YOU BY CHANCE JEALOUS?" she wiggled her eyebrows.

"I don't know Yizhuo, it's just... arghhh... I don't like when some guys are close to Jimin..." I sighed. I really don't know why I was like this, I never felt like that, it's so confused.

"Don't worry Romeo, take your time and you'll know." Yizhuo patted my shoulders. "And yeah so tomorrow we are going to fetch her right?" I nodded. "Did you tell her to bring her friend?"

"Yeah I told her playboy. But don't be too obvious, you could scare her." it's was now my turn to pat her shoulders.

I was in the car with Yizhuo, we were heading to Jimin's university. I already saw her from afar, she was talking to her best friend. Damn, I missed her face, I got out of the car with Yizhuo who looked very calm to me for once, I held back from kissing her but she suddenly placed her arms around my neck and kissed me gently.

"Hum hum, Jimin? Minjeong? I'm here." Aeri said in a mocking tone.

"Aeri, Jimin, this is Yizhuo, my best friend. Yizhuo, this is Jimin my baby, and Aeri her best friend." I introduced them.

"Finally I met you Jimin, Minjeong always talks about you." she winked at Jimin and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you Aeri, I hope we can be friends." she shook Aeri's hand and they stayed for a moment to stare at each other.

"Hum hum, Yizhuo? Aeri? We're here." Jimin said in a mocking tone like Aeri did it. We were all laughing, we had a good time together. So we took my car, and headed to the restaurant. We ate and talked about everything, Yizhuo and Aeri seemed to get along well, I could see the sparks in Yizhuo's eyes, I think she really liked Aeri, and she fits her criteria exactly. After lunch, Yizhuo invited Aeri to go see an exhibition. I wanted to join them with Jimin too, but I didn't want to disturb their date. We then decided to go to the office directly. It was a quiet day, thank God Jeno didn't come to disturb us. I asked Jimin to spend the end of the day at my house because I wanted to stay with her to make up for the lost time from yesterday. We talked about current events, what Jimin planned to do after graduation. She explained to me that she was going to find a post in Seoul, otherwise her dream is to be able to do her job in America. The thought of her being away makes me a little sad, but if our relationship evolves, I will find a way to be with her there. I also showed her my photo albums, the photos where I spent my holidays in Japan with my family, when I celebrated my birthday with some cousins and Yizhuo, as I have never been to a real school, I have never had many friends besides my kitten.

"This is a house in Hawaii that my father bought me a few years ago. I go when I need to rest, when I'm stressed and can't find solutions, I go when I want to forget everything. I've only been there twice in my life, since I work all the time, I never get a chance. The most important thing is that no one knows this place, not even Yizhuo," I showed her a picture of me standing in front of the house by the sea.

"Why?"

"Because I want this to be my secret place where no one will find me if I feel bad. I would like to spend time with myself."

"Sounds relaxing." she said admiring the picture.

"It is." I smiled to her. "Let's watch a movie on my bed under the blanket and promised we won't do anything but cuddle." I pinky swore her. We laid on the bed, I prepared the laptop and looked for a movie. Jimin placed her head on my shoulder and her arms around me. I like being in this position, I like to feel her warmth on my body, I want to scream everywhere because I felt butterflies in my stomach and it tickles me. "Thank you Jimin for making me feel all these new things." and I kissed her head.

Aeri's POV

Minjeong came to pick us up, she was accompanied by her best friend, Yizhuo. I must admit that when I first saw her, I was speechless, how could she be as beautiful. I thought Minjeong was already hot but damn, but then I asked myself all the questions about my sexual orientation. I've always only dated guys and I've never been attracted to a girl. The idea of starting a relationship with a girl doesn't bother me at all, if she can fulfill my needs that a guy wouldn't be able to, why not. When Minjeong arrived, I saw Jimin's eyes light up. I've never seen her like this before and I'm glad she can find the right person for her. I know that for the moment, their relationship is a little weird, they say that there are no feelings involved but from what I can see, it's much more than that. I hope they will realize it very soon before everything is too late.

After eating, Yizhuo invited me to see an exhibition, of course I accepted because this girl was too intriguing. I learned that she was a very artistic person, she loved writing music and poems, she paints when she has time and she loves playing the guitar. Yizhuo is really sweet like no one else, very sentimental just the opposite of Minjeong. I wonder how these two can be together. After the exhibition, we went for a walk in the streets of the city and came across a market full of food. Yizhuo was so happy, she ran and took me away to taste all the dishes, she looks like a child but it's cute. When she eats, her cheeks swell and move like a balloon full of water, I just want to pinch them. I also wanted to talk about Jimin and Minjeong's relationship, I'm sure she was aware of it, but I wanted to know a little more.

"Yizhuo?"

"Mmmh yeah?" she looked at me while she was eating her green pepper.

"You know about your best friend and mine's relationship right?

"Mmh yeah."

"So what do you think?"

"I don't know... but the only thing I'm sure of is that Minjeong has never been like that. I feel like since Jimin came into her life, Minjeong is always smiling like a stupid jerk. And when Jimin agreed to be that guy's guide, she was in a really bad mood, but if it was her past girls, she wouldn't care at all. Oh yes, also Minjeong never comes to get her sugar babies, she never takes them to the mall to shop holding hands, where she never takes them home to spend a night watching a movie. Otherwise, except that I really don't know." she shrugged and went back to eat.

"That's a lot of things for a 'I don't know'." I chuckled.

"You? What do you think?"

"Hum. I've never seen Jimin like that. I've known her for years and I've never seen her to be at ease with herself, she's become confident, savage but that hasn't changed, and yes like Minjeong, she keeps smiling like a stupid bitch and sometimes it scares me."

"I think we can agree that Minjeong and Jimin have feelings for each other, just it's new for both of them. Let them have time to realize it, but hope they will realize it soon." I nodded.

"Enough about Jimin and Minjeong. Tell me more about you Aeri." she stared at me with admiration.

"Hum I-I'm Aeri and I... hmm I like chicken!" Have I just said that I love chicken? Omg I'm stupid and it's so embarrassing.

"Hahahhahahah you're too cute! But I feel you, chicken is so good. Food is life, I think you've noticed that." she laughed. "But I hate avocados, it's the only thing." My God, she's so cute.

Yizhuo's POV

I finally met Jimin today, Minjeong talked me about her everyday. I must admit that at first, I thought it was only a phase that Minjeong would grow tired of, but I was wrong. I've never seen her in this state and I understand why, Jimin was a girl who had everything to please, she's different from Minjeong and that's why they go well together because they complete each other. We always say opposites attract each other, don't we?

I also met jimin's best friend; Aeri. She's so pretty when I saw her I was mesmerizing by her beauty, she's friendly, funny, cute, gorgeous. I knew then that this girl was the one for me. I was able to spend time with her. We had been eaten in the restaurant together all four of us. I felt like it was a couple's meal, and I thought it was romantic. I didn't waste any time so I asked Aeri directly if she was interested in going to an exhibition with me, when I asked her, I saw Minjeong smiling at me diabolically and she was about to ask if she could join. But I stopped her immediately by giving her death glares. She was deliberately annoying me, thank God she didn't force me or I would have really killed her. During the visit in the exhibition, I explained to Aeri what I liked to do in life, she seemed to be absorbed with what I was saying. I am indeed an artist at heart, I currently run a 5-star hotel, but my dream was to become an artist. Unfortunately, my destiny chose otherwise, but I never gave up this creative side because it could be seen in my hotel, I made it all right. After that, we walked around and found a market full of food, it was my paradise. We talked about the relationship between Minjeong and Jimin, we agreed that they were crazy in love, only they agreed that there would be nothing more, but I guess it is a fail. I just hope they will realize soon because I feel that the problems will happen very quickly. Last time I saw Minju, she didn't seem very happy to see my face like she saw Minjeong in me. Aish Minjeong, you're really a troublemaker.

After eating everything in the market, I walked Aeri home, she had her arm around mine, I already felt like we are a couple. Sometimes you don't need to ask, "Will you be my girlfriend? Do you love me?", everything is proven by the actions and that's the most important thing, I can indeed be a romantic but cheesy pick-up lines or else don't have much effect on me. We were now standing in front of her house, we remained awkwardly for a few moments because no one dared to say anything

"Thank you." we said at the same time and we laughed.

"Thank you Yizhuo for the day, I really enjoyed it." she said without look at me.

"Thank you too Aeri, I really enjoyed it too. We can go on a chicken exposition next time if you want."

"Hahahhahah I would love too." we exchanged our numbers.

"Soooo see you next time?" I said scratching my nape.

"Yeah." and she pecked me on my cheeks and she ran to her house. She had already gone home before I could react. I touched my cheek where she gave me a quick kiss, a smile appeared on my face, I hope nobody is looking at me because right now I look like a madman who has just come out of the asylum.

___________________________________

ang sabi ko bukas ako mag u-ud....

Ok na yan HAAHAHAHAH

adiós~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 4.6K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
128K 6K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
79.3K 2.8K 49
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.9M 85.4K 192
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.