The First Immortal TVD x TW

By XxLegacy214xX

This is the story of the First Immortal. A Spartan King cursed with Immortality and a bite to match. A hybr... More

The First Immortal
Quick Question
Children Of The First
Biography
TEEN WOLF HAREM
TVD HAREM
THE ORIGINAL LOVE
The Pack So Far
Prologue
The First True Immortal
Origins
Teen Wolf Season One
The Boys Who Cried Wolf S1:E1
Second Chances S1:E2
Pack Mentality S1:E3
Magic Bullet S1:E4
The Kitsune
The Tell S1:E5
Heart Monitor S1:E6
Night School S1:E7
Stained Honor S1:E8
The Private Eye
Wolfsbane S1:E9
Symbols S1:E10
Formality S1:E11
Code-Breaker S1:E12
Teen Wolf Season Two: Blood Bound
The Noble One S2:E0
Omega S2:E1
Shape Shifted S2:E2
Ice Pick S2:E3
Abomination S2:E4
The Platinum Queen
Venomous S2:E5

The Betrayed One

2.8K 85 10
By XxLegacy214xX

   The year is 2008. It's been over a thousand years since I have last laid eyes on the Mikeson Family, but I know that in our time apart the Mikealsons have etched their names in blood to all those who went against them leaving death and fear behind in their path through this life.

   As for me I have tried to stay hidden like I did in the past but for some reason I have felt a pull towards a small town in California.

  This town was called Beacon Hills.

June 2nd, 2008

   In the town of Beacon Hills a half moon shines on this clear summer night, but in the woods that the locals call the Beacon Hills Preserve a woman could be seen running from a large creature.

   "Peter please stop!" The woman pleaded to her Uncle after falling to the ground only to find her uncle looming over her.

   As the woman stared into the cold Cobalt Blue eyes of her uncle she knew she was going to die.

   "I'm sorry Derek." The woman whispered as the beast that was once her uncle stabbed his claws into her gut causing the woman to scream and as the woman gripped the clawed paw that was in her gut she watched as the beast eyes evolved from Cobalt Blue to Crimson Red before the wolf ripped his arm free of her and left her their to die alone.

   "That looks painful." I gruff voice said causing the woman to weakly turn her head to look at the creature only to take note that the stranger was very handsome.

   "What's your name?" The man asked as he knelt over the woman who stared into the man's beautiful sea green eyes.

   "L-Laura." The woman said weakly as she watched as veins appeared under the man's eyes letting her know that the man was a vampire.

   "A beautiful woman like you shouldn't be bleeding out in the dirt." The man stated before he lifted his wrist and opened his mouth showing his fangs before he bit down causing blood to pour out before he placed his bleeding wrist in front of Laura.

   "If you want to live then drink." The man stated causing Laura to immediately grab onto the man's arm and start drinking the blood and as the blood poured down her throat she could feel the wound in her stomach starting to heal before all that was left was dried blood with no evidence she had been stabbed at all least of all by a Werewolf.

   "Good as new." The man said before he stood up ready to walk away with Laura standing as well.

   "Wait. What's your name?" Laura asked to which the man turned and smirked lightly at her.

   "Leon. Leon Griffith." The man stated before he walked away disappearing into the darkness as Laura repeated the man's name in her head like a mantra.

   'I've heard that name before.'

Next Day...

   After the events of the previous nights the woman could be seen back at an old burned down house in the middle of the preserve. This house was once her home, home to the Hale Family.

    Inside this house Laura could be seen in what used to be an office with a number of old books and journals surrounding her.

   "C'mon mom talk to me." Laura muttered to herself before her eyes lit up due to finding what she was looking for in her mother's old journal from when she was a kid.

Dear Journal,

I was attacked today by a rival pack who wished to take my spark as Alpha, but I was saved by a mysterious man.

His name is Leon. Leon Griffith.

I know that he is a Vampire, but something about him is screaming at me like the wolf in me recognizes something in him, but I don't know.

   After reading the entry from her deceased mother's journal Laura started searching through the journals that dated after this one and after hours of vigorous research Laura finally had her answers.

   "He's a hybrid?!" Laura muttered as her eyes went wide in shock before suddenly...

KNOCK.  KNOCK.

   At the sound of the door knocking Laura quickly hid away her mother's journal before she walked to the door and opened it only to see the mysterious man himself standing there.

   "Hello Laura. Fancy seeing you here." Leon stated with a smirk as Laura gulped before Leon walked inside the home.

   "You knew my mother?" Laura said as Leon's jaw tensed at the mention of his departed close friend.

   "Vividly." Leon stated as he continued walking through the burnt down house.

   "Is that why you saved me?" Laura couldn't help but ask causing Leon to smile as he sat down on the ash covered couch.

   "I honestly had no idea who you were until you told me your name. I am glad you are alright now that I am looking at you." Leon stated as Laura softly smiled before she sat down across from Leon, who could smell her nervousness.

   "Why are you so nervous Laura?" Leon asked with a tilted head making Laura smile seeing him acting like a curious pup.

   "I've read my mother's journals and I know what you are." Laura stated as Leon nodded.

   "I see and you are now afraid of me?" Leon asked studying Laura's face waiting for her answer.

   "No! I-I just never knew something like you existed." Laura stated as Leon took a breath after noticing she wasn't lying.

   "Well rest assured I will not cause you many problems, other than the obvious ones of course." Leon stated referring to his Vampiric blood lust.

   "What will you do now?" Laura asked as Leon put his index finger and thumb to his chin.

   "Something drew me here and I intend to find out what." Leon said as Laura arched her brow.

   "You mean someone right?" Laura asked as Leon shook his head.

   "For months now I have felt a pull trying to lead me, but as soon as I crossed the threshold entering this town the pulled away almost like the town itself wanted me here." Leon stated as Laura gulped.

   "Well that's not ominous or anything." Laura said sarcastically.

  "And why are you here Laura? Because last time I checked any Hale who survived the fire got as far away from this place as possible." Leon stated as Laura looked into his eyes.

   "I want to see your eyes first. Your true eyes." Laura stated causing Leon to smile before he leaned forward causing Laura to blush at the close proximity.

   As you wish." Leon stated before he closed his eyes and when he opened them they glowed so bright.

  "You're a True Alpha!" Laura exclaimed with a gasp as I tilted my head confused.

   "How did you know that?" I asked knowing that I hadn't know I was a true alpha until about thirty years ago.

   "My mother taught me everything about werewolves especially how to discern the types based on their eyes, and yours glow so much brighter than other Alphas and that's because you didn't take your power or inherit it. You earned it." Laura stated as I was left floored by her explanation.

   "And here I thought you were just another damsel." I stated causing Laura to laugh.

   "I'm here because of this." Laura stated as she walked over to her desk and pulled out a piece of paper before she handed it to me letting me see a picture of a dead deer with a spiral carved into its side.

   "Revenge." I muttered which Laura heard due to her heightened hearing before she nodded agreeing with me.

   "It was sent to me and now I know it has something to do with my family." Laura said as I smelt fear coming from her.

   "How do you know?" I asked with concern.

   "The beast that attacked me and took my spark was my uncle Peter. Peter Hale." Laura stated as Leon growled.

   "Well then it looks like we have work to do." Leon stated causing Laura to softly smirk.

   "We?" Laura asked as I smiled at her.

   "Things are getting interesting around here Laura. So yes I will help you." I stated before Laura and I walked out of the house and disappeared into the woods.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 279 16
Alex is a girl who wanted a life where she could escape her fears and darkness. She has been running since her parents were killed. What happens whe...
133K 3K 33
MOONDUST | ❝ Shall we bond over our deadbeat fathers.❞ • in which Miracle Camille McCall, the girl who grew in the middle of lies, disc...
2.8M 79.5K 39
𝑺𝒊𝒏𝒍𝒆𝒔𝒔|| ❝When he saw her, his eyes seemed to light up, and both their hearts started to beat faster than they should,❞ Or in which Klaus Mik...
80 0 5
Alex halliwell takes a trip to New Orleans when she discovers the original family one caught her eye the nicklaus mikaelson they had a lot in common...