Blossom of Love

By just_mr_aditya

Abhay Gautam is a 25 year old Software Engineer, shy, ambivert, and a very smart-looking person. He never que... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Epilogue

Chapter 8

636 39 24
By just_mr_aditya

Abhay's POV

It is 5 am in morning, the time for our phere. While this ritual, her hand is on my hand, the whole time. I like this feeling. I still can't believe that I am getting married.

"I hope you make her fell the same as well.", my brain said.

"I will surely make sure that she will be comfortable. Don't worry.", I said.

"I believe in you, brother. And, You should also know that your shoes had been stolen."

"What?"

"Your sister-in-laws. I am 99.9% sure that your shoes are with them."

"I will see that."

After the phere got completed, I put mangalsutra in her neck and now We are husband-wife. We get up from the stool and take blessings from all the elders. Then we walked towards the stairs, I saw that my shoes are not there. Rupali di and Avni bhabhi cam in front of me.

"Oh, sh*t", i said.

"Now, you have to argue with them. For God's sake, don't agree in her condition at first."

"But, you know, I can't. I don't know how to handle all this."

"Jiju, Where are you going without your shoes?", bhabhi asked while lifting her eyebrows.

"First give money, then take shoes.", Didi said.

"Oh God. Bro, please say something to them.", my brain said.

"What do I say? Even Ishan is not here.", i asked.

"Are Abhay bhai, you forgot your shoes in your room. Here they are.", Ishan came with a pair of shoes, similar to mine.

"This is cheating.", bhabhi said.

"You are cheaters, the bride's devar is a bachelor but why doesn't the groom have a single bachelor saali? Avni bhabhi, don't you have any bachelor sister?", He said with a grin.

"Don't change the topic, we won't let your friend go without giving us money.", said didi.

"I challenge you for a dance. If you win, you can get what you want. If I win, you won't ask.", he said.

"We accept. But the condition is, me and di both will dance and you will dance alone. We will also choose the song.", said bhabhi.

"Lion never fears. I accept.", he said with a smirk.

The song started to play "Joote de do, Paise le lo" and both the sides are dominant. Every guest is excited to see the winner as well as me and Prerna too. She is smiling brightly because she is enjoying it too much.

After 15 minutes of continuous dance, first Rupali di got tired and then in next few minutes Avni bhabhi too. Ishan won. "Now, as per the agreement...", he went towards them and Rupali di gave my shoes to him. "This is... totally.... wrong.", she was taking deep breaths between her words.

I put on my shoes again. "Learn something from your best friend. Learn how to handle situations like this.", my brain said.

"But, isn't that wrong. I mean its a part of fun, right?"

"No, Ishan won. As per the challenge this is right."

"But, I don't feel good. And, I know even Ishan too."

"You will ruin his honour if you give them money."

"This is not a war, just a happy rivalry."

Me and Prerna walking towards the car, in between I stopped near bhabhi and di. Ishan looked towards me and then said to them, "I am sorry, di and bhabhi. This was all a fun. You can ask what you want. I did all that just for entertainment."

"No, we lost. We won't.", Rupali di said.

"Di, This... was just a...a... game. Everything w...was for fun. Don't be s...s...sad." I said.

"Finally, Jija ji spoke something. Wow, That's a great moment." Bhabhi started clapping.

"We won't ask. We will accept whatever you give...." Rupali di said. Bhabhi inturupted, "...but not less than 50k" and everyone burst into laugh.

I looked towards Ishan and he understood. He went towards Dad and bring a wad of notes. I gave it in the hands of di and bhabhi. That was a bundle of ₹ 1 Lakh.

"Bhabhi, Don't forget me. If you have any bachelor sister or relative, consider me first.", Ishan said to her. She pulled his cheeks, "Of course, bhayia."

We walked towards the car and here comes the most heartbreaking part. The vidayi, here we see tears in eyes of every brother and Dad, who never showed there emotions before. I saw Prerna hugging her father and cry on his shoulder. His brother also cried while hugging her.

I moved my face from their side because I am also getting tears watching them. After some time, Prerna sits inside the car with me. Ishan is driving the car and he didn't allowed any elder to sit in the car.

She is sobbing beside me. I can't see her like that.

"Then, do something.", my brain said.

"What should I do?", i asked.

"Try to console her."

"How?"

"Bro, you are a true meaning of dumb."

I thought some ideas and then I pulled out my handkerchief. "Prerna ji, D... don't cry. You w...will n...never feel alone..", I said while looking at her and offered her my hanky.

**************************

Prerna's POV

I took the hanky from his hand, and wiped my tears. "Thanks", i said to him. In response he nodded and smiled at me. He seems like a gentleman now.

In some time, we reached to his home which was as big as that old house. His relatives were present there to welcome us. First, sasu maa, did Aarti of us and then we touched her feet.

I kicked the pot full of rice and they spread in very large area. Then I puts my feet in the plate full of mahvar and walked inside the house, which is now my home. We walked towards the Temple room, and prayed to God. Then, I was sent to a room with other ladies of the house.

***************************

Abhay's POV

I went to my room as its morning and I have to do some office work which I will submit in night. No, I am not on a full leave, I am working from home on some days. And, also next programmes are in evening. So, I have time to do some work today.

In evening, we had dinner and now Me and Prerna are sitting on stools, facing each other. Ishan and dad, brings a big pot, filled of milk water with rose petals in it. Mom dropped a ring in it, And we have to find it.

"Don't lose.", my brain said.

"There is no point in winning.", Ishan whispered.

"Why?", my brain asked.

"Your victory here may cost you throughout your life. Understand it.", Ishan whispered.

"No, I don't care about lifetime. I just don't wanna lose.", my brain said.

"I should let her win, after all she is my wife." I said.

"2 votes!!! Okay. Do as you want."

We started to find the ring, In first round, I founded the ring. Next round, she won. Before last (7th) round, we are 3-3.
I looked towards her, she was also looking towards me. Our eyes met. And, she won.

"No no, I wanted her to win, but this wasn't intentional. I really didn't know where I was lost.", I said to my brain.

"You were looking in her eyes, and she defeated you by her eyes.", My brain said.

"This is cheating, Bhabhi cheated." Ishan said.

"How? This is just an excuse. She didn't.", Rupali Di said.

"She used her eyes to distract Abhay.", Ishan said.

"Everything is fare in both love and war.", Di said and chukles. Prerna got blushed.

"Fine.", Ishan said and hits my nape.

*************************

Author's POV

For some time, the families had some chat and discussions. Then, Prerna's family left for there place. Prerna got emotional while saying good bye to them. After that, she was sent to her room i.e. Abhay's room. He had gone with Ishan to drop Prerna's family to their place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Best Wishes to Mr. and Mrs. Gautam for their married life.

Please Vote and Comment on this part if you liked it.

Thanks
~Aditya 🧡
(18-12-2023)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

277K 18.9K 20
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
380K 21.7K 41
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...
804K 62K 36
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
608K 32.4K 20
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...