Izana's Twin sister (Tokyo Re...

By Mikayuu4566

This is a tokyo revengers fanfiction, I do not own any of the characters or plot. I also don't own any songs... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The you I once Knew
Chapter 2: Never Again
Chapter 3: Treasure
Chapter 3: Them
Chapter 4: First Conflict
Chapter 5: Hospital visit
Chapter 6: Second Conflict
Chapter 7: Third Conflict
Chapter 8: Choices
Chapter 9: Hope
The final timeline
Alright Guyz A/N ๐Ÿ“ž๐Ÿ“ข

Chapter 10: What do we do Now?

433 16 3
By Mikayuu4566

"Alright Kurokawa-san, open your eyes now." The nurse's voice said I did as she said. But....

"Haha.."

"Anzu...what is is? Can you see?" Izana asked.

"Acchan.." Kakucho said.

"...." Feeling tears fall down my face I smiled closing my eyes. "Sorry...Iza-nii...Cho-cho....It was no use. I can't see."

"A..I'm so sorry Anzu....You're my one and only family and yet." I felt Iza-nii's locks on my hand as droplets of water fell on the side of the bed.

"Don't be guilty Iza-nii....You paid for everything and took care of me. As long as you and Cho-cho are alive nothing else matters." I said patting where I felt his head was "Besides I can just learn to see."

"Nee-Nee...." I felt Emma nearby and beckoned her over. Hugging both of them I felt like laughing.

"Don't cry you two. You're wasting your pretty faces haha." I smiled.

"Acchan!!" I heard Kakucho call out making me yelp.

"Y-yes?" I asked.

Feeling his rough hand ontop of mine I could tell he was kneeling.

"Tenjiku lost, from now on. I'll be your eyes Acchan." Kakucho said making me blush.

"Wha....but.....geez whatever do what you want." I scratched my cheek troubled.

"Wait...Izana did they not?" I heard Emma mutter.

"Nope....hopeless right even after so many years sigh." Izana shrugged.

"I can hear you you know!" I grumbled.

——————————————

(Note: Just an Fyi Kakucho and Anzu even if they get together will remain in a more Asexual relationship. Anzu was assaulted too many times that the idea of intimate love doesn't resonate with her. Kakucho is fine with that.)

———————————————

Author POV

"Wait Iza-nii you're going to do what?!"  Anzu exclaimed. Some time had passed and now Izana and Anzu while visiting the Sano's from time to time had a big turn of events. Anzu learned how to read brail and walk even without seeing. Thanks to her training with Kakucho she was fast to adapt.

"I'm going to go overseas to study, I want to make a business helping kids like us Anzu." Izana said bashfully.

"B...But.." Anzu felt her tears welling up.

"You stay here Anzu, with Kakucho. You have to think about your own career. I'll just be away for a few years." Izana said ruffling her head.

"I don't want to be alone though......" Anzu sobbed. Her agency was devastated at the loss of her eyesight but still sponsored her. Anzu was known more for her music after all and even if she couldn't see she was still attractive.

"You won't be. Kakucho will be with you. And It's about time I do something with my own future. You're the only blood relative I have Anzu, stay strong and take care of Emma alright." Izana smiled at her softly. "I already let Manjiro know, so you can move in with them. And Kakucho will be your bodyguard like usual."

"Still...sniff....promise you'll come back alright...." Anzu sniffled holding out her pinky. Izana was taken aback before smiling and locking his pinky with hers.

"Promise, you're my other half Anzu. We've been together since birth I would never leave you for good." Izana said pressing their foreheads together.

"Izana, the movers are here....did I interrupt something?" Kakucho's voice rang out. Anzu reached out when she felt Izana leave to stand up.

"No we're done, let's get to work."

—————————————-

Anzu POV

"And like that he left....heartless Iza-nii...you dummy." I sighed grumbling sitting by the window. I had completely been relocated to the Sano household. Gramps pitied my loss of eyesight and told me to stay as long as I wanted.

"You're making that face again." Emma sighed coming up behind me.

"What face?"

"Like you've given up on everything. Don't look so sad it ruins your pretty face." Emma chuckled.

I sighed again, I have to start working full time again. Singing has been....difficult I can't see the notes. But I still make music.

From what Kakucho told me Kisaki got ran over by a truck and Takemichi told Mikey he came from the future. I honestly didn't care, but Mikey seemed to be thinking about something the entire time. Takemichi allegedly returned to the future anyways. Kakucho started going to school again much to my dismay, though I've been spending more time with Ran and Rindou since he gets them to guard me during the day.

"Emma.." I called out.

"Hmm what is it Nee-Nee?" Emma asked me while chopping some vegetables.

"I'm sorry....for y-" Emma cut me off.

"It's fine, as long as you're here with us now Nee-Nee. We don't need to be related by blood." Emma said smiling.

She was right I nodded. I wonder what's going to happen from here on out. I guess I'll just focus on graduating and continuing my career.

Sighing I headed out it was around 3pm, Kakucho would be finishing school. A year had passed since Izana left, he still sent money for me and we called every weekend. Like I said I learned how to see again. Using my other senses I feel like I could see better then when I could actually see. Kakucho would accompany me after his school was done, Izana insisted he complete his education since he was younger than both of us. We were already close, but lately I couldn't imagine my life without Kakucho by my side. We formed a sort of co-dependence. Kakucho was my guard dog, he beat up anyone that dared to mess with me.

Mikey disbanded Toman after Takemichi told us everything that would happen in the future. I honestly never expected for me and Mikey to share a romantic relationship.....even now we grew closer like siblings. He even came for my graduation ceremony with Emma and gramps. He started a new gang after a bit with ex Tenjiku members and some former Toman members. He began distancing himself from both me and Emma alot. He didn't even hang out with Draken anymore. Mikey told me everything was fine, that is until he moved out. Koko and obviously Ran and Rindou told me that he was staying at a high rise now with the money Koko made. And he began gang activities in Kanto instead. Mikey told me not to involve myself or tell Emma which I sighed in agreement. He must of been going through shit now knowing he was bound to become a evil yakuza criminal organization. I still dropped by from time to time to make sure that boy was alright. Izana also voiced his concerned and told me to keep him in check. Though nothing I say to Mikey gets through to him.

"Hey...who's that.."

"She's fucking hot..."

"Why is she at the school gates"

"Should we go talk to her"

"She's way outta our league bro!"

"Wait you guys don't know don't bother."

"That's Kurokawa Anzu and....."

"The idol?! Holy shit we should go talk to her."

"You can't"

"What why?"

"Look."

I noticed Kakucho walking out the building from the sound of his footsteps I followed it dashing towards it I jumped and he caught me.

"Cho-cho~!!" I chimed clinging around his neck.

"A-chan, how was your day?" Kakucho asked me softly as I played with his hair he grew out to shoulder length by my request. Though he'll probably cut it again since he said it gets in the way of fighting.

"Hmm, boring~ I missed you." I said getting down.

"Haha, alright Let's go you have to record your new song today right?" Kakucho asked me and I nodded.

"See..."

"Are those two..dating no way. Hitto-kun is dating Kurokawa Anzu?!"

I noticed Kakucho sigh from overhearing gossip. He let his hands fall to me sides.

"A-chan, everyone here thinks were dating since you come pick me up all the time." Kakucho said.

"Is that an issue?" I asked

"You're an Idol A-chan you need to con-" I huffed cutting him off.

"Let them think we're dating I don't care. Cho-cho~ after all you have to stay with me remember you promised." I said smirking.

"Wha....geez whatever." Kakucho gave up and I smiled clinging to his arm.

"Let's go!"

Kakucho eventually ended up joining another gang called Rokuhara something, I didn't mind it since he did it of his own will for the most part.

My career was setting off and I was scheduled for a world tour surprisingly. I could barely go out anymore and I made the choice to move with Kakucho. Izana said to move since some of my fans could put Emma or gramps in danger. I would stay at Mikey's place if Kakucho had to deal with gang matters.

Mikey didn't mind, though as usual he was colder than ever. Our conversations were dry, it looked like he wasn't attending school either. On the other hand I enjoyed talking to Ran and Rindou when they came over, surprisingly Sanzu too.

"San, have you been following the hair care routine I sent you?" I asked the pinkette while combing out his hair.

"Yeah?"

"It seems the bleach is damaging your hair hold on, lemme grab some stuff." I grabbed some hair oils, masks and treatment all in one basket. "Try these, the company gave me a bunch for free. Also this be sure to follow this nutrition guide okay~"

"Will do, Thanks." Sanzu said taking the basket. He was surprisingly calmer around me and he followed my recommendations. "Idols are different, you get so much stuff for free."

"Well yeah, but I have to make sure I keep up my appearance. Despite everything I still train with cho-cho to stay fit." I huffed. "But things get tough when Mikey forces my sweet tooth to come out again."

"The boss is does better when your around." Sanzu said relaxing into the massage I was giving his scalp.

"That boy didn't even know what the difference between shampoo and conditioner was. It shocked me that he wanted to move out. He has such a pretty face too, but he doesn't sleep either so I have to use extra eye masks for him." I said remembering the events.

"Oh yeah, you're boyfriend is in our rival gang I forgot. Are you going to join Kanto Manji yet?" Sanzu asked.

"Nope, I'm done with gang stuff San. Koko is managing my earnings sure and I am sharing with Mikey and gramps. But I'm focusing on my career now sorry." I smiled and Sanzu pouted.

"Fi~ine I guess Boss doesn't want to involve you either. But tell us if anyone bugs you, we'll eliminate them." Sanzu said and I chuckled.

"I will, Cho-Cho sends most of them to hospitals already though. Oh but now that you mentioned it I think I might need to change addresses again." I pondered carefully putting a mask on Sanzu's face.

"Hmm? That's the first I heard?" Rindou came back from the washroom waking Ran who was also sleeping on the sofa up.

I already put Ran's mask on....well I did his hair and he did his own skin care.

"Why do you need to move?" Ran asked.

"I have another stalker it looks like. This one is oddly persistent too. Cho-cho said he was part of some Yakuza gang. But it's hard to get them to stop." I sighed.

"Yikes...you better not go out alone then." Rindou commented.

"Be sure one of us or that guard dog of yours is always with you Anzu, boss would go mad if you got hurt." Sanzu said. "Last time was a nightmare...." Referring to my previous stalker. They knocked me out with chloroform and tied me up. It was an obsessive fan, but Kakucho saved me. Koko deleted all the photos they took of me and unfortunately for the guy...he got the unlucky end while running and ran into Sanzu.

"I wouldn't go mad....but Izana told me to look after you too." We all turned to see Mikey standing at the entrance with a bag of groceries and Koko behind him.

"Welcome back boss"

"Welcome back Mikey" Mikey nodded.

"Alright, I guess I'll start cooking." Surprisingly in this group Sanzu was the chef. Well he's been forced to be independent so he made sure to lear life skills.

"Thanks Sanzu." Mikey said.

"Hey, Lemme cook too!" I chimed.

"No." Mikey said flat out.

"No." Sanzu said.

"No." Ran said.

"No." Rindo said.

"No." Koko said

"You guys.....are mean." I huffed.

"Don't blame us Anzu, last time it cost a fortune to fix the kitchen." Koko sighed at me.

"Hey!! I paid so what's the issue Geez~ And I'll make more at my upcoming world tour." I said Koko remembering something took out his laptop.

"Oh yeah, sales are looking pretty good too, You'll be going to places for half a year though. Hmm..." Koko pondered. "Kakucho can't go with you...and we can't either...I don't really trust security.."

"Ah Koko you don't need to worry. Iza-nii is going to be with me the whole time instead. He's still studying but he said he's almost done anyways." I smiled.

"Really? Oh yea by that time it would of been three years. Plus that guy is strangely smart." Koko noted. "Then I'm not worried."

"I'm more worried about Cho-cho, he tends to get into trouble." I sighed.
—————————————
(Sorry I'm rushing, but I'm not going to make the reader present for the final arc)

Whilst on tour with Izana we received horrible news.

Kakucho died in the battle between the second generation of Toman and the Kanto Manji Gang.

I broke down into tears hearing the news, how was I suppose to handle it. Kakucho was always by my side, for the past years ever since I met Izana again. Izana tried to comfort me the best he could, but his heart was also breaking. Kakucho was the only one that stuck by his side, took care of his twin sister and never betrayed him.

"No!! Noo!! Not Cho-cho!! I won't allow it!!! I won't allow it!!" I screamed throwing a vase against the wall. Izana bit his lip hugging me tightly.

"I know...I know it hurts Anzu...but Iza-nii is right here." He said covering my face with his arms.

We fell to the floor as I wailed.

"Iza-nii....How do I live without him...Cho-cho... you liar! You liar!! Cho-cho! You said...you would be with me..." I sobbed into Izana's arms.

He was gone

And that was it.

This was my reality.

"I'm sorry Anzu....but I promise..I will never leave you." Iza-nii said looking into my eyes. I nodded.

Together forever

—————————

Original Timeline, Kakucho dies. Izana and Anzu end up running a business, Izana sponsers Anzu's performances and Anzu advertises for him. After the long final battle Mikey leaves the gang life for good and apologizes to his friends.

Takemichi died in the battle and they all lived with heavy hearts in that fact. Anzu forgave Sanzu for what he did, she knew he wasn't to blame. Sanzu vowed to follow Anzu as atonement for his crime.

Mikey took up his grandfathers Dojo, wanting a peaceful life. Emma became a model, though her heart would only ever beat for Draken that also died.

Anzu was devastated after losing Kakucho to a point Izana couldn't even fix her. Anzu deeply cared and loved Kakucho, she always cried remembering him.

Anzu never loved another person in her life, she and Izana stuck together like glue, but eventually Izana and Senju began to get close. Izana married Senju and they had two children. Anzu was an Idol she was not permitted to love though often she would find comfort by hanging out with Mikey.

They both lost someone precious to them, and they both didn't want a lover simply someone to be by their side.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

570K 31.1K 85
Tokyo Revengers x Female Reader/Oc I don't own the tokyo revengers story(its by Ken Wakui) but only this fanfic story and the Oc's. _________________...
190K 6.8K 50
"๐–๐‡๐„๐ ๐–๐„ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Ž๐‹๐ƒ๐„๐‘, ๐‹๐„๐“'๐’ ๐†๐„๐“ ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐ƒ. ๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„?" -๐‘๐˜๐”๐†๐”๐‰๐ˆ ๐Š๐„๐ '๐ƒ๐‘๐€๐Š๐„๐' "๐๐‘๐Ž๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐„." -(๐‹/๐)...
160K 8.1K 48
Hmm.... I got reincarnated huh I do not own any of this pictures/fanart I do not own tokyo revengers it is owned by Ken Wakui Credits to the Real Own...
461K 10.3K 66
fluffโ€ขangstโ€ขsmut DISCLAIMER: I don't own any tokyo revengers characters