Chapter 3: Them

This is bad..This is bad....Iza-nii you goddamn liar!!! I hid behind the wall peering at the school gates

"Oh yeah Anzu, to make things easier I signed you up to be a third year at Mizo high school." Kakucho will pick you up and I'll drop you off everyday. So just try to go as long as you can. School is important, even I go, I know you have your idol work, but you should explore every possibility. Here's your breakfast and I left the uniform on your bed." Iza-nii casually told me while picking up the laundry he just folded and going into his room.

(So basically Mizo Middle school is a joint middle school and high school for the sake of this story. They will be next to each other)

Iza-nii you dummy, meanie!! You have weird hair!!! Aahhh!!! My anxiety was piling up....the truth be told I did go to school during my stay with my foster mother. But the experience wasn't nice...since everyone knew about her new boyfriend etc.

Kakucho put a hand on my shoulder. "Relax Anzu, if anyone messes with you just let Izana and I know." Iza-nii gave me Kakucho for the day as emotional support just for my first few days.

"Cho-cho you don't understand...I haven't gone to school in a long time...." I cried.

"Your an idol Anzu you see way more people than this at your concerts." Kakucho deadpanned.

"Singing is different from talking and being in the same room for 8hrs!"

I nervously walked....onto the street. Come on Anzu you'll be fine. Nobody knows who you are from before, people only know Kurokawa Anzu. The elegant, sexy half filipino albino idol/ model.

"I got this, I got this, I got this.." I muttered making Kakucho Sweat drop beside me noticing I was a nervous wreck. Seeing some girls whisper and point at me made my heart drop.

I bet you're a slut too

Just like your mom huh

So come on give us some service

My breath hitched and I panicked hiding behind Kakucho when the girls came up to me.

"Ummm.....are you Anzu Kurokawa by chance?" One of them asked.

"She is what business do you have?" Kakucho asked making the girls jump a bit since Kakucho was quite scary.

"A-ah I'm a big fan that's it! I love your music Anzu-san it always helps me out when things get tough!" The girl smiled brightly at me. My eyes widened...she was my fan.....

"Oh the bell is going to ring! I should go come on," she ushered her friend.

"W-wait! What's your name?" I called out.

"Hina! Tachibana Hinata!" The girl told me. Feeling warm and fuzzy inside my grip on Kakucho loosened.

"Cho-cho....I think...I'll give this a shot." I muttered and his eyes widened.

"Really? Izana will be proud of you Acchan, again if anything happens I'll be in the area so just call okay." Kakucho smiled sending me off.

"Roger that...."

——————————————
I actually managed to make it through the first day of school without any qualms. Everyone here seemed super nice to me, well most since they were fans of my work.

Though it certainly was exhausting, I walked to the front gates and saw Kakucho leaning against the pillar.

"Cho-cho!" I smiled running up to him. "Did you wait long?"