Girl Crush

Por obxfan11227

Madelyn Cline recently broke up with her boyfriend. She's looking to focus on herself and bounce back from th... Mais

Characters
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19

Part 20

527 18 3
Por obxfan11227

GRACIE

💌

It was Thursday and Gracie was doing a lot better. She had rested for a few days at home with Madelyn and was able to recharge her energy and minimize some of the anxiety. They were now on their way to drop off Weenie at Gracie's parents house before heading to the airport to go to Charleston.

"Are you excited?" Madelyn asked as they drove to the airport.

Gracie nodded. "Yeah, I'm a little nervous though."

"I know it's nerve racking, but it'll be ok." Madelyn said. She could tell that Gracie really wanted to make a good first impression to Madelyn's parents and was becoming very anxious about it.

They made it to the airport and tried to keep a low profile by wearing hats and sunglasses, but of course people snapped a few pictures of them. Madelyn led Gracie by her hand to their gate and they boarded quickly since they were in first class.

"I can't wait to see your childhood bedroom." Gracie said with a chuckle as they settled in their seats.

Madelyn scoffed and covered her face.

"How embarrassing is it?" Gracie asked. 

"Very. It's pink and there's One Direction posters on the wall." Madelyn replied.

They both laughed.

"One Direction? That's not very queer of you." Gracie stated.

"Oh believe me, that was before I found out I liked girls." Madelyn said, without labeling herself. That was something she wanted to talk about with Gracie later.

Gracie giggled and rested her hand on Madelyn's thigh.

The flight was smooth and landed just before sunset. The girls gathered their belongings and went to the exit where Madelyn's dad, Mark was picking them up.

Madelyn immediately saw her dad and ran to him. They embraced each other in a tight hug. Gracie caught up and Madelyn introduced her favorite person to her father.

"Dad, this is Gracie. Gracie, this is my dad, Mark." Madelyn said.

Gracie put her hand out for a handshake, but Mark pulled her in for a hug instead.

"So nice to meet you Gracie! I've heard many wonderful things about you." Mark said.

"Nice to meet you too! Thank you so much for inviting me." Gracie replied. The hug definitely put her at ease, considering how nervous she was to meet Madelyn's parents.

Gracie sat in the front seat, and Madelyn in the back as they all chatted happily while driving home.

"Mom is very excited to see you both." Mark said.

"Yay! I can't wait to meet her!" Gracie exclaimed excitedly but also nervously.

They arrived home and Mark told the girls to go inside to see Pam, he would grab their luggage. Pam came running out of the house to greet them. She hugged Madelyn first and kissed her cheek.

"Oh I missed you so much sweetie." She said, giving her daughter a tight squeeze.

When they pulled away from the hug, Gracie stepped forward and Madelyn put her hand on her girlfriend's lower back.

"Hi, I'm Gracie!" She said.

"I know who you are!" Pam joked.

They hugged and chatted all together for a bit.

"Come inside, y'all must be tired!" Pam said.

Madelyn gave Gracie a tour of the house and then they made their way upstairs to Madelyn's bedroom.

"No way." Gracie said as Madelyn opened the door. It was girlier than Gracie expected, covered in posters, stuffed animals, and pictures.

Madelyn giggled with embarrassment.

"I hope you're excited to sleep in here with me." Madelyn said.

"I'm so excited." Gracie said seriously.

Both girls laid down on the bed.

"Come here." Madelyn said as Gracie inched closer to her. "I'm really glad you're here with me."

"Me too." Gracie said.

Gracie jutted her lips out and Madelyn immediately kissed them. Gracie rested her hand on Madelyn's cheek while deepening their kiss.

"We have to go back downstairs, pretty girl." Madelyn warned.

"Just one more minute." Gracie said against Madelyn's lips.

"Ok fine." She replied, pressing her lips back onto Gracie's. Her hands traveled around Gracie's waist.

A few more minutes went by before they went downstairs.

Right before they walked into the kitchen, where Pam and Mark were, Madelyn noticed a lipstick smear on Gracie's cheek.

"Fuck." She whispered as she tried to wipe it away.

"What?" Gracie asked cluelessly.

"We got a little carried away, stay still." Madelyn said as she held Gracie's face gently in her hand and wiped her cheek with the other.

"You're so cute when you're nervous." Gracie said, it was obvious that Madelyn didn't want her parents to know that they were just making out upstairs.

"Oh shut up." Madelyn joked. "Ok, it's gone, let's go."

They rejoined Madelyn's parents where they helped make dinner. Madelyn opened a bottle of wine and poured a glass for everyone.

"To mom and dad, happy almost anniversary." Madelyn said as they cheersed their glasses together.

"Thank you sweetie." Pam said.

"Also to you and Gracie. Thanks for coming and introducing us to your lovely girlfriend." Pam said as they clinked their glasses together again.

"Aw, thank you." Gracie said while putting her arm around Madelyn's lower back. Madelyn leaned into the embrace.

They all sat down for dinner and the room was filled with laughter and funny stories. Pam kept telling  stories of Madelyn from when she was younger.

"Mom, ugh, that was so embarrassing!" Madelyn said after Pam and Mark giggled over a story about Madelyn's first "boyfriend."

"He was a horrible boy, wasn't he. Well I'm so glad you finally found the right person, Maddie." Pam said, eyeing Gracie.

"Thank you." Madelyn said. "I love you." She mouthed to her mom.

Gracie and Madelyn were touching under the table the whole time. Gracie had her hand on Madelyn's knee and Madelyn was touching her foot to Gracie's. They were both so happy.

They all helped clean up and said goodnight. Madelyn and Gracie headed upstairs to get ready for bed. They were really tired from the travel. Madelyn began to wash her face in the bathroom. Gracie sneaked up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Madelyn gasped. "Holy shit, you scared me!"

"Sorry, I couldn't resist you. You perfect girl." Gracie whispered.

Madelyn turned around and melted into Gracie arms.

"My parents love you." Madelyn said.

"Yeah?" Gracie checked.

"I know you were so nervous, but they're literally obsessed with you, baby." Madelyn replied.

"That's good to hear. I am also obsessed with them." Gracie said with a chuckle.

Madelyn leaned in and kissed Gracie's cheek.

"Ok, hurry up Mads. I need to cuddle you in bed." Gracie said.

"One second." Madelyn called out as Gracie walked towards the bed.

Madelyn joined Gracie in bed and laid on her chest. Gracie ran her fingers through her girlfriend's hair.

"I wanted to tell you something." Madelyn said.

"What?" Gracie asked.

"I figured it out." She said.

"Figured what out, Mads?"

"A label." Madelyn replied.

"For your sexuality?" Asked Gracie. Madelyn had never labeled herself before. Gracie was the first girl she had ever been, and Madelyn hadn't had to deal with this sort of thing yet.

"Yeah. I'm bisexual." Madelyn stated.

"Wow, I'm so proud of you." Gracie said.

Madelyn smiled and looked into Gracie's eyes.

"I know that probably wasn't easy, but I'm really really proud of you." Gracie said again.

"Thank you. I love you." Madelyn replied.

"I love you too, talk more in the morning? I'm tired." Gracie said with a yawn.

"Yeah, goodnight G." Madelyn said.

"Goodnight." Gracie said as she reached over to kiss Madelyn. 

•    •    •    •

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

26.8K 907 18
Stacie is a sophomore in high school whose main concern should be passing all of her classed. However, even though she's only ever liked one girl, sh...
21K 352 36
Both in a relationship, but what if they like someone else...maybe the same gender? (Please don't think of this as cheating. It's really not) (Also I...
11.2K 73 32
Maria former singer and artist meets with her high school best friend Madelyn cline, but instantly clicks with her hole friends group, and a special...
19.5K 340 17
❝ I met him back when I was out in California, hey. He was playing in a band and she was dancing on a stage. And he says that I'm the one but, she's...