Part 12

GRACIE

GRACIE

💌

It was Sunday morning and Gracie woke up in Madelyn's bed. Madelyn was still fast sleep curled up in Gracie's arms. Gracie couldn't stop staring at her, she looked so peaceful and beautiful. Gracie was upset about the situation that happened last night, she knew that Madelyn didn't deserve to be spoken to in that way by Jackson and have her privacy invaded. She was glad that they would have the whole day to relax and spend time with each other. Gracie didn't have to perform at the Eras Tour again for another week, and she could use the break.

Madelyn twitched, sighed, and then opened her eyes as she slowly awoke.

Gracie greeted her with a smile and a squeeze. "Hi." She whispered.

"Hi." Madelyn replied. Gracie could tell that she seemed really tired and slightly off.

"How are you feeling?" Gracie asked.

Madelyn shrugged. "I'm still a little shaken up about last night."

"I'm sorry. What can I do?" Gracie asked.

Madelyn shook her head and adjusted her position so she was looking right at Gracie. "Nothing, I just want to cuddle with you all day."

"Me too." Gracie replied.

The two girls held each other in bed and touched noses. 

"How do you look so gorgeous in the morning?" Gracie asked with a giggle.

Madelyn smiled shyly. "Says you, pretty girl."

Madelyn bit her lip and stared into Gracie's eyes.

"I think I'm ready." Madelyn whispered.

Gracie immediately knew what she was talking about. Madelyn was ready to explore the sexual aspect of their relationship now. Madelyn was hesitant at first because she had never been with a woman before. Now that they were closer, she felt more comfortable and ready to open herself up to Gracie in that way.

"Are you sure?" Asked Gracie.

Madelyn touched her lips to Gracie's. "Mm-hmm." She mumbled eagerly.

Gracie wanted to make sure that Madelyn wasn't just saying this or felt pressured in any way.

"Yeah?" Gracie checked.

"Yes." Madelyn said, her facial expression becoming a little more worried as she awaited for Gracie's answer.

Gracie smiled, putting Madelyn at ease.

"Let me know if you want to stop at any point, ok?" Gracie said.

"Ok." Madelyn whispered as she tugged at Gracie's shirt. 

Madelyn removed Gracie's shirt and then her own. They moved even closer to each other and Gracie brushed the hair out of Madelyn's face.