Mr & Mrs Normal - JJK

By isaai_hihi

Mr & Mrs Normal Earlier: Normal not so Normal What happenes after the marriage if they both love each other... More

~intro~
Chapter - I
Chapter - II
Chapter - III
Chapter - IV
Chapter - V
Chapter - VII
Chapter - VIII
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter - IX
Chapter - X
Chapter - XI
Chapter - XII
Chapter - XIII
Chapter - XIV
Chapter - XV
Chapter - XVI ¡¡
Chapter - XVII
Chapter - XVIII
Chapter - XIX

Chapter - VI

25 4 0
By isaai_hihi

What a fucking day!
She cursed out loud when her car abruptly stopped.
It was raining cats and dogs, and on top of that, her car stopped working, too, in the middle of the road.
She got out of the car without minding the rain and tried to push it, but nothing seemed to work, and the annoying horns from other cars were eating her already half-eaten brain.

It was already a terrible day at the office when she lost the chance to do a presentation because of that freaking nepobaby SEOJOON.
Ahh fuck, she cursed again and kicked her car, which made her wince in pain.
She was now completely drenched in the rain.
The sadness and soreness were eating her up, so she did what seemed right to her.

-

I moved over to a shop to let my already drenched self not drench furthermore, I pulled out my phone to make a call to Jungkook to ask me to pick me up and also to the mechanics to come and pick up the car.

Fuck fuck fuck. This day can't even get worse. The stupid phone got switched off due to no charge.

I was really feeling emotional, and the next thing that came to mind was SOJU.

It would be a really bad idea to drink alone, especially on a Monday evening, because you have to wake up Tuesday early for work.
But the frustration in me made me decide to have just one bottle.

Why the fuck did you steal my position? You stupid SEOJOON
Do you know that, unlike you, I'm not the chairman's son, and I have to fucking fight for my position?
I was drunk talking, more like crying to the bottle in front of me.

Hey kid, are you alright?
The aunt from the shop asked me

Noooooo aunty... I'm not even close to fine.
I sipped another bottle.

Heyy aunty on! *hiccup* One more bottle, please!

You have already finished six bottles, my child, and your system won't take a bit of it anymore. Also, I'm closing soon.

Do you have anyone to call to pick you up?
I nodded my head and smiled like a fool.
Aunty, do you know I'm married?
I showed her my ring finger and laughed like a maniac.
And aunty, do you know he is handsome as fuck?

I took up an empty soju bottle and showed it to her.
Look, this is my husband, so cute, right? But no!!!
I pulled back the bottle, hiding it in my blazer.
You won't get him.
He is only mine.
And I was laughing like a fool again.

Aunty has seen people like this, so she took out her phone to call someone, but her phone was switched off.

-

It's already 9 p.m., and she is not back home yet. I was pacing back and forth because she said she'd be home by seven.
I took my phone to call her, but it went to voicemail.

Hello, this is Ha-ni. Please leave a message.

Honey, where are you, and why aren't you picking up? Call me back soon, ok?

I ended the call, but I felt something was bad.
It was raining heavily outside, and my worry spiked up. I didn't know what to do.
I don't even have her friend's number, and she isn't picking up her phone.
I called her again, but this time it said that her phone was switched off.

Should I go check on her?
I was contemplating it with myself but decided to wait some more. Maybe an important meeting came up and her phone had no battery?
Each minute felt like an hour for me.
The bad thoughts in me were ringing alarms, and I couldn't ignore them.
I took out my car keys and went out to search for her, but I don't know where to search.
So the first thing I did was go to her office and inquire. There, I got to know that she left at 6 p.m.

Checking my watch, it was going to be 11 soon, and I still couldn't find her.
I called her multiple times but got no answer.
I was panicking from the inside.
What if something bad happened to her?
No, nothing might have happened.
I tried to think of reasons that wouldn't make me lose my mind, but all I could feel was fear.
The fear of losing her

Driving for a few minutes, I saw a car parked in the middle of the road.
And to my horror, it was her car.
I quickly jumped out of my car, rushing towards hers without giving a damn about the harsh droplets hitting my skin.
I checked everywhere, but she was not there. My heart was literally beating in my ears, but I pulled out my phone to call the mechanics.
What if she took a bus and went home?
I got into my car and started driving, but something in me said to look for more.
I parked my car near a shop and went out searching for her in this rain.
Suddenly my phone vibrated in my pocket, and it was her. I felt like all colors rushed back, and I felt relieved.

Honey, where are you? I said it in a panic.
But it was not her voice but rather an old voice that spoke.

Son, are you her husband?
Can you please come pick her up from here? She is totally wasted.

Su-sure...

Completely wasted?
She was drinking.

I quickly ran to the shop where she mentioned it, and I saw her sitting on the desk talking to a bottle.
His gaze fell on me and gave me a wide smile.
Aunty, look, that guy looks like my husband.

An elderly lady came up to me.

Son, are you her husband?
Yes ma'am I replied, still not looking away from Ha-ni.

It's really late, and it's time for me to close the shop. Please take care of her.
She said that and handed over the bill to me.
I paid her and turned back to look at her, now talking gibberish.

I bent down to hold her up, but she protested.

Stay away from me, you creep.
Look, I am a karate black belt. I'll kick where your sun doesn't shine, so back up, Mr.
She threatened me, holding up a weak karate pose.

Honey, it's me, Jungkook.

She blinked an eye and looked at me.
Aigooooo, you are my jungkookie?
Since when did you become extra handsome?
Her voice became drowsy again.

It's paining
She said, poring towards her head, and not withholding a second, she fainted on my arms.

Honey, wake up, are you alright?
I said it in a panic and tried to wake her up.

Will you at least let me sleep, bro?
She raised her head to say this and slept again.

This woman

I brought her sleepy state to our home, and my God, she was heavy, and I had to stop in between to carry her.
I laid her on the bed and removed her heels. I took a towel and dried her wet hair so that she wouldn't catch a fever, but her clothes were all wet and smelled of alcohol. If she sleeps like this, then she'll have a terrible fever tomorrow. But how can I change her clothes?

I looked at her, and she was mumbling-God knows what-but her body was shivering.
I went near her closet to take some of her clothes, and while rummaging through it, I felt something soft. I took it out, only to let out a scream.

It was lingerie.

Gahh... I quickly threw it inside, closing the door with a thud.
I tried to not imagine her in that red piece of cloth and slapped my face to calm myself.

I would be miserable if I changed her clothes right now.

Whatever..... I thought to myself and went over to my closet, taking a plain black t-shirt and sweatpants.

Taking a deep breath, I went near her and removed her blazer.

Ahhh. I never thought this was going to happen. Jesus, I hope it won't be embarrassing or awkward tomorrow.

I closed my eyes before unbuttoning each shirt button.
I quickly removed the shirt and pulled my t-shirt over her.
I was struggling to keep her body straight.

And I also couldn't keep my mind straight about the aftereffects.

I unclipped her bra from outside the t-shirt.

The only thing I've mastered while hooking up.

I let out a sigh, but man, it's not over yet. I still have some bottoms left.
I pulled over a blanket on top of her and removed her pants. I decided not to remove anything further, and with a struggle, I put on my sweatpants on her.

I looked at her sleeping state.

How peacefully you are sleeping after shattering my peace, my dear wife.
I mumbled goodnight and went to my bed to sleep.
There were millions of thoughts flashing through my mind, but the tiredness in me pulled me into a deep slumber.

___________________________________

I think this is a longer chapter, and don't worry, guys, from now on, my chapters will be kind of long because we are officially entering into the story.

I hope you all like it.
If so, then please leave a vote.

See ya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

165K 6.4K 52
[Marriage series; Book 1] What happens when an 18 year old girl who is just starting her college life gets arranged with the handsome 25 year old bil...
52.1K 3.4K 29
what happens when the fake relationship starts feeling like everything you never knew you wanted? ⛔️ Top Jungkook BOOK CONTAINS ~JIKOOK ~ANGST ~I...
29.3K 934 33
A story about two innocent poor brothers marriage with the most heartless mafia and his kind brother how the two boys goona survive mostly the one w...
300K 12.6K 24
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook had to marry a boy against his will due to his family decisions but that boy wasn't just some typical abusive and alcoholic...