off limits ( m.s. )

By HVNSANG3LS

"cmon matt, you know she's off limits" IN WHICH ruby webber, aspiring filmmaker and editor, finds herself in... More

OFF LIMITS
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY

TWENTY-ONE

429 7 0
By HVNSANG3LS

XXI.
SOTC: tattoos and jeans - jackson marshall

- social media, irl, imessage -

instagram

sturniolo.triplets

liked by rmwebber, nicolassturniolo, and 401,739 others

tagged: rmwebber

sturniolo.triplets  CONGRATS ARE IN ORDER PEOPLE 🎊🎊 our leading lady will be making her directorial debut at the women in film fest in la this august!!!!! WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU 🫶🏻 (also OLD PIC she is fine now promise)

user  OH MY FOD???? THIS IS AMAZING

rmwebber  AHHHHH thank you so much <3
rmwebber  and yes everybody im fine
liked by sturniolo.triplets

nicolassturniolo  eat ur heart out quentin tarantino
rmwebber W COMMENT

christophersturniolo she big like big time rush
josie_li fucking DEAD 💀
nicolassturniolo OH OH OHHO OOHHHH

user congrats ruby!!!!! 💕
rmwebber ❤️

matthewsturniolo  what else can u expect from a certified chiller
    ↳ rmwebber  cold blooded 🥶🥶

cameron.adams  👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
    ↳ rmwebber  can't wait to see u on the screen u talented man

user  YESSSS GET IT GIRL

user so fucking cool

irl

    "don't you dare touch that cake, christopher sturniolo. she's not even here yet." josephine snaps.

    he freezes, quite literally in the middle of pulling a fork out of the kitchen drawer.

"control yourself, you neanderthal." nick looks disgusted.

"alright, alright, i'm sorry. take it easy on me, jeez." chris closes the drawer slowly in shame.

ruby should be here any second. she thinks that they called her over because they need help with some of the formatting on their next upload, which is a shitty lie.

    matt isn't even sure if she believed it, but he really hopes she did, or else it would ruin the surprise.

josie has been so uptight about decorating for this little party. she elaborately twisted the streamers, hung the balloons to compliment their homemade congratulations banner, pulled out all the stops.

they'd all chipped in, but she made their apartment look good. he knows she'll love it.

    "okay, it looks like ruby's here. you guys told her to let herself in right?" she asks pointedly.

    "for the millionth time, yes." chris bites back.

    the front door creaks open seconds later, her footsteps echoing slightly. they all stand still, trying to anticipate her movements.

    "where are you assholes?" she calls as she creeps by the kitchen.

    "SURPRISE!" they all shout at once.

    ruby flinches so hard that she ends up dropping her tote, which clunks against the floorboards. her hands fly up to her face as she gasps. if she's not surprised, she's doing a really good job at pretending she is.

    "oh my god, you guys!" she exclaims, slowly entering the kitchen, purse long forgotten about.

her eyes take it all in; the ribbons, the gifts, the perfectly decorated cake. she's shocked, but her smile just keeps growing.

"congratulations, you little star." nick pulls her into a hug first.

"i'm so proud of you!" josie chimes in.

    ruby is literally shining with joy, looking at them all in amazement. when he catches her eye, he winks. matt swears her cheeks redden.

    "this is so sweet, i mean i don't even know what to say besides thank you." she beams.

    "we got you some gifts. small stuff, so don't be mad." matt says, nodding towards the two bags on the table.

ruby immediately opens her mouth to protest, but chris cuts her off.

"no, don't even say anything. just open them."

she rolls her eyes, but she does listen. matt watches her remove the tissue paper from the first gift and let out a laugh.

it's eight cans of white monster, her favorite energy drink, all stacked up on top of each other with a bow to complete the look.

"for all-night editing purposes." nick says.

"but be responsible!" jo gives her a knowing look.

"i promise i will drink them in doses, mom." she jokes, crossing her heart dramatically.

the next present is a bit more sentimental, and they (specifically himself) had pulled some fucking strings to acquire it. she peers into the gift bag, carefully pulling out the sleek frame.

"holy shit. how did you get this? i haven't even gotten it." ruby marvels.

"i may have had to sign some legal papers. so please don't post it online yet or someone might kill me." matt grins at her mischievously.

its the official lineup for the festival, with her film listed in the features at the bottom. death do us part. right underneath the title is her name, in print.

    "this is beyond incredible. i will protect it with my life." she promises, cradling it in her arms.

    chris clears his throat. "okay, is it time for cake now?"

josie smacks him, but he shrugs like he has no idea what he said wrong. ruby just laughs, nodding along to his request.

"someone get this kid a fuckin slice."

imessage

4 mouseketeers

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️ - ruby
topher 🧃 - chris
st. nick 🚀 - nick
mattyb 🃏 - matt

JUNE 24 3:03 p.m.

mattyb 🃏
so

st. nick 🚀
so

topher 🧃
so

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
whatever this is i hate it

mattyb 🃏
no need to hate
i just have a simple question
what are your plans for the 4th

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
nothing
jo is busy w school friends
my moms not even in town lol
so just work i guess

st. nick 🚀
editing?

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
yeah, tight deadline for the fest
but i have a vision
obviously

mattyb 🃏
any way you could take work with
you?

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
i mean i guess?? 🤨🤨

topher 🧃
HEHEHEHEHE
ITS ALL COMING TOGETHER

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
WHAT IS

st. nick 🚀
welllllllll
we were thinking

mattyb 🃏
YOU SHOULD COME BACK TO
BOSTON WITH US

st. nick 🚀
U BITCH
I WAS BYILDING UP THE DRAMATICS

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
omg
???
HUHHHH

topher 🧃
we're going home for like three days
during the 4th 😈😈 and u should be there

mattyb 🃏
it would be so good
think ab it
there's gonna be a partyyyyy
swimminggg
fireworksssss

st. nick 🚀
you'll get to meet trevor too

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
AHHHHHH stop it rn
this all sounds lovely :')
are u sure it wouldn't be an imposition
tho??

topher 🧃
we are literally inviting you

st. nick 🚀
silly question
NEXT

mattyb 🃏
have to agree for once

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
JEEZ
im just making sure

st. nick 🚀
so you'll come?

topher 🧃
PLSSSESS PLS PLS PLS

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
i would be truly honored to attend
IF YOURE ALL SURE

mattyb 🃏
well we already got you a plane ticket
so...

st. nick 🚀
#oops

ruby doo 🧚🏼‍♀️
shoulda known 🤦🏼‍♀️

-

HEEHEEEEEEE
boston time 😏
merry christmas eve if you celebrate!!! this is my present to u all so i hope you love it

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.6K 1.5K 20
โmaybe this whole secret thing isn't all that bad.โž โso you enjoy kissing me on the down low? awh, i'm touched.โž ๐Ÿ’‹ ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ โ”€โ”€ thal...
506K 6.9K 44
โchris?โž โ what?โž โsorry for pushing you awayโž (๐ŸŽ€) ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐ ๐ข๐š๐ง๐ง๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ๐š๐ง falls in love with her childhood best friend. what...
38.4K 947 22
โyou're making it so hard for me to hate you mattโ โthen don't.โ (๐Ÿชฉ) ๐ฌ๐ข๐ž๐ง๐ง๐š ๐ฆ๐จ๐จ๐ซ๐ž has been trying to make it as youtuber with her bestfri...
277K 8.3K 31
come on, baby, don't you hurt me anymore, i'm not the same way that i was before. โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡. . . ๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐ฒ has spent as long...