๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐...

By glockstiaa

#๐Ÿฉฐ in which a teenage boy bets on the "nerdy" girl at his school. when she finds out will she forgive him or... More

๐’๐‡๐„'๐’ ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐“๐‡๐€๐“- ๐.๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- '๐”๐†๐ˆ๐’'
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ- ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ‘- ๐‰๐„๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐๐„๐€๐
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ’- ๐›๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐จ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ“- ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐’๐“๐”๐ƒ๐ˆ๐Ž
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ” - ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐๐€๐‘๐“๐˜
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ•- ๐๐„๐“๐”๐๐ˆ๐€๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ–- ๐Œ๐˜ ๐‚๐‡๐„๐„๐‘๐‹๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ— -๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐˜ ๐Ž๐… ๐€๐๐†๐„๐‹๐’
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ- ๐๐Ž ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐€๐‚๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‹๐ˆ๐„๐’?!
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’- ๐„๐—๐‚๐ˆ๐“๐„๐Œ๐„๐๐“
๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“-- ๐ฅ๐š๐๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ
help me guyss

๐’๐„๐€๐’๐Ž๐ ๐Ÿ; ๐„๐๐ˆ๐’๐Ž๐ƒ๐„ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ- ๐‘๐„๐’๐ˆ๐’๐“

1.9K 57 19
By glockstiaa

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄 𝐎𝐅

𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐍𝐈𝐒 𝐑𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
_________

saturday, december 19, 2023ᥫ᭡

"bro, pass the fuckin' ball!" ddot voiced boomed through the headset. the boys we're currently playing 2k. Ethan's phone blared in his pants.

"bruh, who the fuck— oh hey baby. whatchu need?" he took a deep breath and scratched his head. he was lowkey irritated, but he loved her so bad.

"we should all hang out right now," she rustled through the phone as it pointed to the ceiling as he walked into the bathroom. "point ya camera up, baby," Ethan cleared his throat as he looked in the bathroom mirror."we can eat and shit or have a sleepover ." he shrugged.

"mamãe, meus amigos podem dormir aqui?" she asked as she combed through her brown, curly hair.

"baeyuhhh, should i do French braids or should i straighten itt," that caught his attention fasttt. "whatchu say?" he asked and raised his eyebrows. "i said... French braids, or straight.." she said as she brushed out her hair. "before that," he said.

"i ain't say nun before dat, ethannn." she whined. "we should both do frenchbraids and be twins. we would be so cute!" she squealed as she applied her curl cream.

"baby, ion know hadda braid," he spoke as he tied his hair up inna high ponytail. "lemme teach youu," she smiled. "nah— bae pleaseeeee," she dragged. This time he heard it "yo nahh, you playin right na," he smiled. this nigga was geeked asl, she finally called him something other than his gov.

she flashed her braces causing the boy to turn a slight pink. he quickly 'dropped his phone' and rustled to pick it up.

timeskip ᥫ᭡!
12:23pm, syriaunas home ᥫ᭡.

"your house is nice, bebita," ethan spoke as he looked around the house. The lights in the outside, glistening for Christmas, the tree had a very cold vibe to it, the lights draped off the balcony inside.
The balcony was on top of the living room.

The stairs had red and white lights glistening down the railing with a small white tree in a table at the end of the steps.
inspo!

ethan sat on syriaunas toilet cover as she started on her frenchbraids. "ethan, help me tie this braid please?" she asked as she started on the second one, they we're currently in her bathroom as she braided her hair, it was more spacious.

he stood up and started tying the hair. when he was done, notti came behind syriauna and wrapped his arms around Syriauna's waist with his head on her shoulder. she sung 'in for it' by tory lanez, she lightly started rolling her hips to the music as she held a piece of hair and a curling iron in her hand.

She curled her edges and the curly pieces she left out of the frenchbraid. ethan started pecking her cheek out of nowhere as if she wasn't holding a very hot object.

"okay, it's your turn!" Syriauna sat him down in front of the bathroom mirror and began to braid his hair. She did 2 small braids in the middle then brushed it into his messy bun.

"you look so cuteee," she beamed as she put the hair gel away. ethan went to go lay down until he spotted the white bonnet that hung on her bed post he put the bonnet on and took his ass to sleep.

timeskip ᥫ᭡!
12:23pm, syriaunas home ᥫ᭡.
"ethan, get up. We're finna go pick up the food, and go grocery shopping. im hungry," she said as she slid on her chestnut brown neumel ugg boots. "mommy is taking us and she doesn't like to wait." She mentioned as she rummaged through her drawer for her Apple Watch.

as they arrived to the store, Ethan got out the car waiting for syri to grab his hand. "what is something we need?" Analiese asked as she cleaned off the shopping cart.

"uh, fresh fruit. strawberries, grapes, pineapple, and cantaloupe. also i want honey to go with my cantaloupe," Syriauna said as she put the 5 items into the cart.

Analiese side eyed her before speaking up. "You better eat this shit too, got me wasting my damn food stamps on something you ain't finna eat. You do this every time, you have me buy some shit then you don't eat it, that's $4.36 worth of food you wasting," she began yapping on and on about how ungrateful and wasteful she was.

"shi, niggas ain't rich outchea," Analiese rolled her eyes and continued to push the shopping cart.

"niggas ain't broke either," she rolled her eyes putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"whatchu say?" Analiese turned soo quick.

"mommy, I said... calm down, imma eat it," syri said as she adjusted glasses. ethan began to snicker as Analiese bickered on and on.

"ethan, grab the m&ms no peanuts cus—" "you allergic i already know syri," causing her to side eye him. "Okay, we need blankets and pillows to make the fort on the trampoline, face masks for the skin care routines,extension cords, clothes for dress up, just dance games cus i already have a Wii, cookie and cake shit, led lights for the trampoline, friendship bracelet equipment , snacks for a night drive and then prank call," syri was just saying shit like she had money like bill gates.

But of course Ethan's lil puppy dog ass when with whatever she was doing.

timeskip ᥫ᭡!
6:33pm, syriaunas home ᥫ᭡.

The teens sat in the living room watching 'The Tudors' until the others decided to show up. It was just syri, notti, eryka, ddot, Dd, and aria. Some of erykas other friends asked to come.

Being that Syriauna couldn't say no, she invited them all over to the French country estate. They ordered about 8 chipotle bowls, 4 bowls of chips n dip, spinach dip, 2 salad bowls, and 2 liters of sprite.

And notti insisted on paying for all of it, which was $230.70 not including all the snacks and stuff. Everything included came up to $1012.72. "Ay dios mios! Ethan, you didn't have to pay," Analiese gave him a calm hug and started to set everything with syri.

"mommy, I'll set everything up just go get some rest, you have to be at tio barneys later." Syriauna grabbed all the things out of her mother's hands.

'ding dong' the door bell rang as they sat in the gigantic living space. "i got it!" Syriauna stood up from the couch and made her way to the door with Ethan following behind her,

"heyy," aria and eryka pulled syri into a hug s the the niggas all dapped eachother up waiting for the other two people to show.

the doorbell rang, for what they thought would be the last time tonight, "i got it," notti walked over to the door, this time with syri following like a lost puppy, arias little sister, tiariana showed up at the door.

"hey t," syri engulfed her slightly younger cousin in a hug as they caught up in the living room. "y'all wanna take turns plying fallguys?" she asked as they all nodded her head.

She turned on the white ps5 and connected her pink controller to the tv. "damn, everything pink wit u," Ddot laughed as he ate his chipotle bowl.

timeskip ᥫ᭡!
12:33am, syriaunas trampolineᥫ᭡.

"this night was fun," syriauna said as she rolled over on the trampoline. "promise it'll be like this forever? you won't change and I won't change?" syri looked up at the stars then down at the boy that lay next to her.

"pinky promise..." notti replied as he interlocked his pinky with hers....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

59.9K 1.6K 16
โแด€สŸสŸ แด›สœแด‡๊œฑแด‡ ส™ษชแด›แด„สœแด‡๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดก แด›สœแด€แด› สแดแดœ'ส€แด‡ แดส ษดษชษขษขแด€, ษชแด€ษด แด›ส€ษชแด˜แด˜ษชษด แด๊œฐ๊œฐแด€ แด€ษดส แด๊œฐ สแดแดœส€ ษดษชษขษขแด€๊œฑ.โž แด…แด… แด๊œฑแด€แดแด€ ๊œฐแด€ษด ๊œฐษชแด„. โฑแถปสธแต—สฐแต‰หขแถœโฑแต‰โฟแต—โฑหขแต— สทสณแต’แต—แต‰ โฑแต—.
45.2K 1K 30
When a clueless, lost and broken girl finds herself scared to try a new relationship she meets ddot. But something feels..๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜.
32.7K 1K 12
๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, two which two teenage drill rappers fall in love. ddosama x female oc david reyes x aaliyah martinez ๐’๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐: ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ/๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๏ฟฝ...
33.3K 799 21
"babe, if only you knew" "how much i do, love you" โ™ก๏ธŽ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡| she's his bestfriend, he's in a toxic on and off relationship. & she tries her...