Bofuri: Izuku The God of Game

By AstralKing01

A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple... More

Izuku Midoriya Bio
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Chapter 5

349 14 30
By AstralKing01

Walking around the path as he encounters multiple players challenging him yet they never stood a chance.

Izuku: Haaa!.

Jumping back using his [Gate Of Babylon] as two golden ripples appear with the end of the handle coming out from it.

Moving both his arms back grabbing the handle took it out revealing a Glaives with a head of a dragon holding the blade on its mouth.

Slashing the other player as he blocks the other with his glaive.

Then use it to stab three players who were trying to ambush from behind using the momentum his swung his weapon causing the corpse to hit the rest while the other was blown back by the air forces from the swing from Izuku.

Izuku: Never thought they would be a lot players in this area.

The Glaives turn into gold dust as Izuku duck raised his leg licking the other person in the chin then grabbing his leg throws him at the group charging at him.

Izuku: Well most of them might be newbies while the rest veterans players.

Izuku: (Shrug) Well I'm not surprised due to the game are pretty awesome and fun but due to them being inexperienced and new in the event this is considered walking gold coin for them with me no exceptions as well.

Meanwhile in HQ on the moon Lux was looking the monitor of the game as Monarch was nowhere to be seen.

Suddenly Kayaba appeared in the room using the hologram.

Lux: Oh hey Kayaba.

Kayaba: Hello Lux.

Lux: Have you seen Monarch? I haven't seen him since in the morning.

Kayaba: Monarch is own the main room developing some codes for the floor boss.

Lux: Wait you mean the second realm has been finished?.

Kayaba: Yeah it's already been done.

Lux: Damn Lupus really work fast.

Kayaba: And that's why Monarch in the main room.

Lux: His making it through fluctlight right?.

Kayaba: (Nod) He making a data code using some of the sample from dungeon and mob bosses into one.

Lux: (Sweatdrop) Why I do feel like he is making an abomination rather than floor boss.

Kayaba: Well we do need to make the floor boss to be tougher than the others.

Lux: True.

Meanwhile with monarch typing the keyboard at the very high speed leaving an afterimage while multiple data code can been seen on his eyes and the screen.

Then the data code suddenly came out from the screen floating in the air gathering themself into one sphere as the data code starting to materialize in a seven head hydra with different design each of it head as the body had lot of spikes.

While the leg were thick as the tail cover with lot thick scales some of the hydra neck were no exceptions as well.

Monarch: Hehehehe~ should I give it multiple element affinities for it.

Putting his hand chin as his mouth started grin with his head started to gained few more ideas for the monster.

Monarch: (Grin) Yeah definitely giving it as for it's body and I should give it an extra Anti Air magic arsenal in it like give the turtle like shell that send barrage of missiles using the spikes?.

The monster made of data code started to materialize turning into monster that Monarch imagine.

Monarch: (Exhale) Hah~ I'll take break after that I'll review back to make some improvement in it.

Back with Izuku sitting on the mountain corpse of players while he also steal some of their potion for his advantage as took out a health potion gulping greedily.

Izuku: Puhh~ damn the potion delicious taste like strawberry juice look like they even made the taste good but strangely I felt refresh as well.

Nodding happily as he took out some of onigiri and ate it as well.

Izuku: Oh~ the food taste like real as well! With a perk having to regain some of the stamina lost and health as well.

Izuku: what could you expect from the best quality game of the world!.

Suddenly he heard lot war cry at the distance as he stand up and ran towards the sound came from.

Izuku: Hmm more free points over the distance~.

Breaking a menacing grin running at high speed summoning two katana as he lick his lip while giving a hungry look.

Izuku: (Grin) More prey running around to be offer up for the predator~.

He couldn't help himself to get excited hunting more players since Izuku was giving a title of "Apex Hunter" due to habits on hunting a lot of players with great amount skill back in the old days.
Stomping his feet generating large amount shockwaves leaping to the skies flipping around his body around then falls down stabbing to katana on the ground.

Izuku: Pray to the god you believe cause you'll going to be offering for them.

Lifting his face showing his face shadowed by his hair but the mouth and eyes shine bright red giving a demonic look.

Izuku: (Demonic Grin) Cause you're life will be forfeit by me~.

Disappear within their and re-appear himself behind them as a few seconds with multiple line of slash appear and some of the players was in the air due to the air pressure sending them up to the sky.

Player1: Run! It's Tamagami!.

Player2: Run!.

Player3: He is different level of monster.

Izuku: Where are all you going to~.

Looking towards the other remaining players that still survive.

Izuku: The hunts just started~.

One of the player appear behind him raising his great sword tried to cut him in half.

R.Player: I'll be your opponent!.

Striking the sword down while Izuku jump to the side but the ground broke due to the player strength.

Izuku: Nice strength but if you trying to ambush you could have done it silently.

R.Player: It's nice to meet you Tamagami I came to to this game to fight you!!!.

Izuku: Let see if your mouth match the strength of yours.

The random player grab his second sword on his waist swing it horizontally as Izuku bend his back like a professional yoga avoiding the slash.

R.Player: Nicely dodge next-.

Sitting back up as he suddenly look serious mumble in low voice.

Izuku: (Serious) My turn.

After a few seconds the random player drop to the ground with a stab wound with blood spilled like fountain making Izuku image more menacing like a demon.

Izuku: Who do you think I am?~.

R.Mage: In one strike!?.

R.sniper: I didn't see he move his sword at all.

R.Spearman: That's Tamagami for you.

R.Spearman: A player been feared and admire by everyone as they called him "Heavenly Demon" and "Honour One" for the strongest than anyone else.

Izuku: I'm the number one gamer~ I don't like being taken easy you know~.

It can be help due everyone has the pride of their own while Izuku took pride in his rank as his great feat to show everyone to not underestimated him.

But he will never underestimate anyone who is not famous nor inexperienced since he doesn't hate them at all.

The random mage was ready to cast but he was cut short with katana thrown on to his head as Izuku leaped forward as he used the other katana to cut his waist killing him.

Tilting his head as the player use a big sniper missed his shot then Izuku point his blade at him with a serious face.

R.sniper: 'I could get a headshot on this point ranged'.

Izuku: (smirk) "I could get a headshot on this point ranged" that's what your thinking right now didn't you?.

R.sniper: 'How?!'.

Izuku: I know a lot people with that mindset using that kind gun within that range but-.

Izuku: They never hit the target at all.

R.sniper: It will be great feat if I manage your blow your head off.

Izuku: You can try but It'll cost you.

R.sniper: Doesn't it matter if I shot your head with this ranged.

Pointing his big sniper on his head as mana gather into the muzzle and the player press the trigger shooting the bullet made of mana.

Izuku narrow his eyes looking at him as the bullet went straight to him.

Izuku: Fool.

Suddenly the two peak mountain explode with Izuku looking at him indifferently while he still point his blade at the random sniper.

R.Sniper: What did just happened?!.

Izuku: Your [Mana Bullet] went straight right at me but I adjust my katana at perfect angle split it in two.

R.Sniper: With this kind of speed and ranged that shouldn't be possible?!.

Izuku: (Smirk) I have good senses.

Swiping the katana on the air smoothly as chant.

Izuku: [Dismantle].

He used space magic and enchanted it to the blade cutting the player sniper in half at the distance as Izuku appear in front the player as he smoothly slit his throat killing him.

Izuku: I told didn't I? It'll cost you.

Looking the last player holding spear spun it normally standing there.

Izuku: Your the last one.

R.Spearman: (smirk) If I lose I rather fight than surrendering.

Izuku: Your brave I give that but let's test that words of your back it up.

Walking slowly to him as grab the other katana out of the mage head as all the three remaining player fade into dust as the spearman getting ready to fight with Izuku.

The spearman ran at him with a great speed he trust his spear towards Izuku face but-.

*CLANG!!!*

Izuku use blade to block it but the spearman didn't gave an spin his body strike in other place but Izuku manage to keep up and block it.

Both of them clash their sword but Izuku had the advantage due to multiple injuries started to appear on his body by Izuku.

R.Spearman: Hah! Hah! Hah! Looks like I lost Tamagami it was honour to fight with you.

Izuku: You quite skilled yourself so be proud to be able to hold longer than the rest.

R.Spearman: (chuckle) They are right about getting praise from the real deal feel great.

Izuku: So I'll kill you with using my combo skills as sign of my respect.

One of the katana turn into Golden dust as he hold the other one with two hands taking a deep breath as he raise the blade above him as he slowly and smoothly lowering it.

Izuku: [Dismantle] Enchanted [Wrathful Flame].

The spearman was cut in half vertically as he suddenly started engulf by blue flames then he suddenly turn into dust.

Izuku: Guess I just wait for rabbit to come then.

Stomping the ground using [Earth Magic] creating throne made of stone sitting on it while stabbing the blade between his feet while putting to hands on the end of the of handle as he lays his forehead on top it.

(Timeskip bought by Izuku sitting on a throne holding a leash connect to on embarrassed Ren dog collar as she lays her head on his lap as she was wearing fake dog outfit with him giving her a head pat).

It's been 3 hours as multiple player keeps coming from one to ten then ten to hundred as hundred to thousand finally thousand to ten thousand as Izuku was relaxing on his throne while spinning the wine cup with a blissed face.

Suddenly he heard someone walking towards he location as he saw Payne holding his sword.

Payne: I finally arrived.

He said with a serious face as stand in front him holding his sword firmly.

Izuku: 'Is he roleplaying? Fine then I'll play along'.

Spinning the drink while ignoring Payne like he wasn't worth his time.

Izuku: So you really came.

He said while two drones recording while China in Beijing Mi Ryeong sitting on gold throne with beautiful design looking the screen with a smile.

Mi Ryeong: Looks like little junior brother of mine is trying challenge Master.

Mi Ryeong: I hope he entertain him.

Mi Ryeong: But Ah~ looking Master looks so handsome with a serious face.

And in Las Vegas, Hanarin sitting on the throne look at the screen while the servants kneeling on the side of the red trail carpet.

Hanarin: (Giggle) looks like Payne Whats to play with master of foolish junior brother of mine.

Hanarin: Master charisma is unmatched he deserve to be call "king" and looking at his serious face made so wet~.

Back with Izuku sip up the wine as Payne said.

Payne: I will defeat and claim peace to the people.

Izuku: (chuckle darkly) Fine then I'll humour you Mongrel.

Standing back up from the throne as he look around the place with displeasure.

Izuku: But first let make this place more suitable.

The land started to rise as it turned into an arena as Izuku smirks and wears Golden earrings and outfit then he slick his haired back.

Izuku: (smirk) I find rude if I didn't wear a proper armour to fight with you.

Taking out a giant axe as he look towards Payne with an arrogant smirk.

Izuku: Now Mongrel may your death entertain me!.

Unconscious leaking his [Haki] towards Payne as he suddenly felt great pressure pressing him down as Izuku broke a grin.

*Ding*

[Congratulations]

[You've gained [Haki] (Type: Conquerer)!].

[Description: Release an aura equivalent to a king towards the target intimidated them as they stats will decrease in half due to De-buff of this skill.]

*Ding*

[Congratulations!!!]

[You've gained all Three types of [Haki's] which is (Armament)(Observation)(Conquerer). Your are now allow to use the advance skill of it!!!].

Izuku: 'Nice!'.

Payne stand back as he grab his sword and rushing towards Izuku.

Using his sword and swung it towards him as Izuku use his axe to block causing for the two of them to push back due to shockwave.

Izuku: I underestimate you.

Taking out [Greed] as he used his [Armament Haki] increase it damages as the blade lit up blue flames using [Wrathful Flame].

Izuku: Consider this as an apology by using all of strength I have.

Rushing towards Payne at burst of speed while he ran towards as well clashing their sword as multiple slashing and crack appeared around them due to both of them clash their sword.

Payne: Haaa!.

Slashing his sword down as Izuku side step but red direct it to the side making Izuku bend his body and slash Payne waist decreasing his health bar.

But his health bar started decreasing slowly as he saw the slash wound has blue fire in it. Despite patting it trying to put it out but proven worthless.

This was [Wrathful Flame] skill that can enchanted to anything or generate blue fire as the fire will not disappear or put out untill the user desired it unless the target has a holy magic or holy water to it.

Payne: 'I can't put out the flame? This must be Shishou skills'.

Izuku: 'Knowing my student he mostly decided to ignore the fire and charge at me again'.

Payne look back at Izuku running towards him as he swings his sword as Izuku block it as Payne slash Izuku leg causing him to kneel but only for him to stab Payne in the gut further damaging his health but Payne counter it as well by kick him in the head sending him far back as both broke a smile.

Izuku: (smirk) Kicking your opponent in the head that is quite dirty trick for knight!!!.

Payne: Your as well despite kneeling down you decided to trick by stabbing in the gut!!!. Your quite prideful if I say so myself.

Izuku stand back he hold his sword with two hand while Payne did the same as well.

As the crowd and audience who was watching this live was cheering for both of them then Izuku ran and clash sword Payne again cutting his shoulder as Payne cut his waist as he back up and use his [Dismantle] on him.

Suddenly Payne had slash injury out of knowhere shocking him as he ran towards Izuku with both their sword clash again creating another shockwaves causing both them to let go of their weapon as it land on the floor Izuku sweep Payne to the ground.

As he sit up and punch Izuku on the back of his knee causing him to fall.

Rolling himself front as Izuku and Payne stand back up and engaged hand to hand brawl then Izuku punch Payne in the face as he counter back by uppercut him in the chin.

Izuku use [Invisible Attack] by kicking in the gut causing to stun.

Izuku move behind him as he put both hand wrap around his waist then jump back and slamming him to the ground.

*Ding*

[Martial Arts: Wrestling {Beginner}].

As Payne turn around sweep Izuku leg making to fall but he counter him back by spreading his leg and twisted his body preforming [Capoeira].

Izuku ran towards Payne and grab his head then knee him in the face.

*Ding*

[Martial Arts: Muay Thai {Beginner}].

Payne counter back by giving a straight punch on the gut causing him to spit out of saliva.

Izuku: Blurgh!.

As Payne saw he sword beside him then grabbing it as he ran back at Izuku and leap up to the air raising his sword intending to slice him in half while audience was getting crazy and cheering more louder seeing the fight was getting more intense.

Payne: Owari Da!!!.

Izuku mouth raise slightly as he said.

Izuku: Yeah for you of course.

Sitting back and putting both of his hand I'm front of him making a handsign.

Izuku: Domain Expansion:

Water drop causing to ripple the ground as the surrounding became dark with Izuku standing in front of shrine filled with multiple of skulls.

Izuku: Malovent shrine.

Payne:'Barrier Magic!?!?!?!' Eh?!.

Izuku: I have to thank you Payne because of you managed to finish to develop my trump card.

Raising his index finger as he look at Payne and smile warmly at him.

Izuku: You've gotten strong my dear student and I'm proud of you but sadly this will be the end.

Swiping his finger to the right then-.

*SLASH!*

Payne was cut into five pieces as he fall and turn into dust while the audience and crowd roaring with cheers seeing the conclusion of the battle as the timer hit zero Dorazou and Lupus appeared.

Dorazou: Gao~ the first event has finally ended!.

Lupus: And for those who wants to see the ranking of Royal battle of the top 5!.
The screen appears showing the leaderboard:-

1) Tamagami

2) Ren Yamashiro

3) Shirone

4) Payne

5) Maple

Lupus: that will be the conclusion of the event!.

Dorazou: Congratulations for the lucky winners!.

Izuku: Hah! Hah! Hah! Damn that was hard fight and I swear I'm going to eat a lot of food after this.

Falling back to the floor as pant looking at his health as he saw that he lost 65% of his health.

Izuku: Hahahahaha! This is fun and I wonder how did maple came fourth don't tell she use her shield as weapon right?.

Getting of the fight he decided to close his eyes and sleep due to the fatigue.

Izuku: 'Tomorrow Klein, Kirito and the others will join the game maybe I'll introduce to Maple can't wait for it'.

As the screen turns black.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...
236K 6.1K 36
when a strange portal opens one night under your bed as you sleep soundly in the comfort of your own room. everything changes the friends your brothe...
4.5K 152 5
Izuku Midoriya lived in a harsh world, a place being powerless being look down upon as his life was never were beautiful but he still never gave up o...
5.5K 109 17
In a world where you either have a quirk or you're quirk-less twins were born. They soon realized not all men were created equal. One was quirk-less...