Bofuri: Izuku The God of Game

By AstralKing01

A long time ago a quirk appeared in China as a child who was born was shining brightly as years past multiple... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8

Izuku Midoriya Bio

891 19 8
By AstralKing01

Name: Izuku Midoriya

Age: 19

Like: his family, his sister, his harem, playing games, his guild members, his best friend Kirito and Klein (aka ballsdeep69), cooking, His students.

Dislike: seeing his sister sad, Bakugo, pk player, perverts, arrogant people, cheaters.

Looks:

Username: Tamagami (jade deity).

Title: God of game, sword god, world strongest player, Honored One, Heavenly Demon, Apex Hunter, Guildmaster of maple tree, Monarch of Hellfire.

Character main Armour:

Second armour(Temporary):

Mecha Armour:

Transformation Skill: Ifrit: Demon God "Monarch of Hellfire".

Weapon:
Ultimate aegis: A Bracelet, that could turn into an Armour or a Bow as it was created by legendary giant of light.

Orb calibur: A Legendary weapon forged by a skillful blacksmith with 4 Great Element Spirit as the metal was melted using the fire of the star and an unknown metal.

-Skill-
Orb Flame Calibur: Generating a circle of fire and trap its enemy inside the sphere of flame as it explodes giving it large damage to the opponent.

Orb Water Calibur: Trapping the person inside the pillar of water generates high pressure and slices multiple times destroying the user enemy.

Orb Ground Calibur: Stabbing the sword to the ground as an energy pulse split itself in two different directions as it created a strong quake of energy.

Orb Wind Calibur: The user swung his sword circle motion as it generates a strong tornado around the user giving him the advantage to take down his enemies.

-Ultimate Skill-
Orb Supreme Calibur: Charging the sword with all four elements creating an powerful blast as it could destroy a continent with it's full power.

Greed: A sword with ability to take player experience points as it could get stronger as the blade consumes more along having the ability to turn other kinds of weapons such bow, shield, gauntlet and scythe.

Form 1st: Sword

Form 2nd: Bow

Form 3rd: Gauntlet

Form 3rd: Shield

Form 4th: Scythe

Family member:
Father: Azazel Midoriya

Mother: Chisato hasegawa

Sister: Izumi Midoriya.

Pet:

Name: Ele-chan

Name: Gamera

Name:????
(Hint: Furu Furu yura yura)
Master: Izuku Midoriya
===================================

Hey guys monarch here with another new story is made. I hope I will enjoy this story.

Monarch out~ Bye~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.4K 1.5K 31
In a world where almost everyone can become superheroes, protecting the world from villains and monsters, there are also some people who have mystica...
20.1K 474 13
Izuku Midoriya has always wanted to become a hero despite being quirkless. He admired every hero he came across but he admired one more than the othe...
1.7K 153 49
"𝐌𝐚𝐲𝐛𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝, 𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐭, 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞." ...
9.2K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...