šŸ…¢šŸ…£šŸ…žšŸ…”šŸ…œ

By -THaTOnEfAN-

Reader is an orphan on the streets and even though her life is at rock bottom she quite enjoys it. One day wh... More

šŸ…‘šŸ…” šŸ… šŸ…—šŸ…”šŸ…”šŸ…ž
Stratus
Altostratus
Cumulus
Nimbostratus
Nimbus
Altocumulus
Cirrostratus
Mammatus
Lenticular
Cumulonimbus
Stratocumulus
Season 2

Fractus

64 2 0
By -THaTOnEfAN-

Reader hero cost above 👆🏽

"Mwah" recovery girl fixes midorya up "wow thank you but I feel a little tired. I need a nap" (reader) chuckles at midorya's state "I know how you feel don't worry that's just recovery girls quirk" midorya looks at her "huh" recovery girl explains for him "My Quirk stimulates your ability to heal,but healing takes energy.Get too many big injuries, your stamina will be shot and you'll die instead of healing,so be careful." She stated realizing what she means midorya exclaimed "so this could kill me"

Walking out with midorya (reader) met up with iida but behind them a voice calls out "hey you guys wait up" stopping and turning to the owner of the voice it was the brown haired girl with pink face cheeks. Iida Recognizes her saying "your the infinity right" "yeah that's me your tenya iida right and reader last name and deku midorya" (reader) tilts her head she could of sworn his name was izuku "deku!" Farthing readers suspicion "yeah isn't that what bakugo called you during the fitness test he said ,deku you bastard' (reader) thinks it's sound way cuter coming out of ururaka mouth.

"Um actually deku is a name kachann uses to make fun of me" iida shares his disagreement "that's unsportsmanlike" reader raises her brow at that word 'what does that mean again' she shakes her head thinking she'll ask all might later "oh didn't realize sorry. But you know I like deku it would make a great hero name" reader tilts her head thinking 'yeah I guess that's true if you take away the meaning of the name' "deku it is" midorya says red faced

Reader sweat dropped seeing him convinced so easily. "Just like that didn't you say it was an insult" iida says confused. "Paradigm shift my world is upside down" midorya says as the group continues walking "woah ururaka you surely know how to make negative things positive that's a great quality for a hero" reader tells her and now ururaka is as red face as deku. The group walks further away from U.A and reader can't help but feel her first day at U.A was amazing.

⛈❄️⛈❄️❄️⛈❄️

"I AM HERE" all might announced "COMING THROUGH THE DOIR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON" everyone gasp except (reader) who was internally chuckling 'the way he came through that door was anything but normal' "welcome to the most important class at U.A high" he says explaining were going to be doing some fight training "but one of the best keys to being a hero is looking good" he swings his arm to the wall that opens up.

"Grab your costumes and get suited up and meet me at the training ground beta" he says "yes sir" walking into the locker room reader remembers when she asked help from midnight with her costume

"Hey ms midnight" midnight turns her head to reader "yes cutie" (reader) twiddles her fingers uncertain to ask her "um could you help me draw my-" "hero costume of course cutie" she grabs (reader) by her shoulders and sits her down "now don't worry little one I'll make sure you look so good all the boys and girls in your class will be drooling" she says shaking in excitement while (reader) sweat dropped .

She didn't know how how to deny her but how bad could it look "hey your that girl who got more than bakugo right" reader turns to see the pink haired girl from yesterday talk to 'is that how everybody sees me just the girl who got more than bakugo' "yeah that's me I'm (reader) (last name)" she says sticking out her hand "I'm mina ashido I wanted to talk to you yesterday but couldn't get chance looking at you now your more cute up close (reader) smiles "thanks mina your quite cute yourself especially your horns"

Mina skin turns pinker than it is and jumps on reader "aww thanks" momo clears her throat "if you are quite done I like if you get ready faster" stating mina frowns but turns to reader "well let's hurry up I wanna see what type of costume you got cutie" hearing the nickname reader is reminded if midnight she opens her suit case to see her costume "umm what the wears the bottom half " (reader) questions

"No way I'm going out there looking like this it's way to embarrsing" mina shakes her wriggling her fingers "no way as your legal girlfriend I can't let you have such low self-esteem" 'Huh legal girlfriend' mina takes her hand dragging to catch up with the rest "they say the clothes make the pros ladies and gentleman you are the proof" she hears all might as they step into ground beta.

All might observed everyone costumes until he landed on reader 'young (reader) why did you pick something so bold especially in front if all these boy' all might makes a mental note to ask her about it later "take this to to heart today you are all heroes in training" reader was wearing a black romper with shoulder less sleeves with gold lining going around her chest and waist and black cape with gold lining to and black stocking that start from the foot and end at her thighs to top it off she had a gold bracelet that covered her whole wrist.

"Now shall we get started you bunch of newbies" he asked (reader)looks around at each and every one costume seeing how they all designed them to fit there quirks 'and here I am with a swimsuit' (reader) sighs remembering to tweak her costume later on "(reader)" turns to urakra who was wearing her costume "hey urauka I love your costume it matches your personality and it will definitely get you notice when you go pro" she tells her and uruaka nods a little flushed "yeah but this suits skin tight" she smiles happy reader complimented her

"Same with me" (reader) says but mina hugs her back "yeah but my girlfriend slays this costume don't you think" mina says pushing there bodies together "girlfriend" ochako asked surprised "yeah I'm a girl and minaʼs my friend which makes us girlfriend" mina freezes and ururaka sighs relieved.

All might explained how the will be team's of two one will be a team of villains and the other will hero the villains have a make shift bomb inside the building and the hero have to stop the villains buy putting white tape on them and the villains can do whatever they want to stop the heroes from catching them it touching the bomb.

"Alright lets draw" team A was midiorya and uraurka team D was iida and bakugo "and lastly team J (reader) and sero and team H will be tokyami and asui" I look up seeing who that was it was a black haired guy with tape rollers as elbows "well well looks like we're on a team together" he smirks and (reader) holds her hand out to shake his "it will be a pleasure working with you" she says seriously sero sweat dropped at her

"What do you thinks gonna happen?" mina asked as they stand in the the observation room looking at the cameras "bakugo and iida as a team is quite the interesting seeing they have complete different personalities but deku has known bakugo for a long time so he knows his moves" she contemplates "but I think midoriya will win" mina looks at (reader) "do you like him" "of course midoriya is a respectful and likeable person" mina sighs "I forgot your innocent"

The hero team ended up winning as (reader) predicted but deku ended more hurt than the villian team "now before we continue on I would like to say the MVP of this exercise is young iida" iida looks suprised along with the rest of us "can anybody guess why" "I will sir" momo says "Iida embraced this challenge. He was the only one who truly adapted to his assigned role."

She continues "I'll explain.Bakugo's judgment was clouded by a personal grudge against Midoriya. As for Uraraka She let her guard down mid‐battle," And so on so forth"This girl really has a good eye on her. " all might thinks "Yes. Well,you overlooked a few things.Young Iida could have relaxed a little bit in the exercise,but... otherwise, you nailed it!"

She flicks her her ponytail saying "one should always start with the basics" (reader) blinks at the metaphorical sparkles surrounding her "man this momo girl sure is prim and proper" Mina says from the right of her "she sounds rich" sero says resting his arm on (readers) shoulder "I like her she seems nice" (reader) thinks aloud the give her a blank stare "course you do" they both say.

Now it was (reader) and seros turn the two were going up against the dude with a bird head and frog girl "two animals huh looks like we got put them down don't we amor" sero declares as they stand by the bomb "of course a wild animal is wild after all" they both have menecing looks on their faces and all might being the only one who can hear them shivers 'damn who knew teen could be scary' he thinks

—————-
A longer chapter to make up for the missing days.
I realized I haven't been putting parentheses around the word reader so I'll be fixing that as I update the story.
Anyways hoped you enjoy this chapter if you see any grammatical mistakes tell me and I'll fix it.
👋🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82.9K 1.2K 8
Note: This is a girls of BNHA x male reader. no genderbents. Description/ Summery: When I was young, I thought was Quirkless, and powerless. Everyone...
691 18 21
As the sun sets the evening before their graduation from U.A. High, a group of heroes-to-be gathers for a night like no other- their last before step...
5.9K 143 37
Y/n's life changed as everyone else's does when they enter high school, sometimes the pressure becomes too much. Although she has relied on her brot...