Evermore

Από exclusivepearls

The sequel to my other story 'nothing lasts forever'. This is based two years later :) Περισσότερα

𝑶𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝑺𝒊𝒙
𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒏
𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧
𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐢𝐱
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 (wedding pt.1)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙 (wedding pt. 2)
𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
Authors message

𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

10.3K 220 449
Από exclusivepearls

-Natalies POV-

I have two horses.

Alright, it's my own fault. I spoke with the owner, well old owner now and he had to move because his wife was sick. There's steps leading up to the house and it's come to the point where she can barely walk, the bedrooms are upstairs and there was many more problems with the house for his wife.

He told me it's become complicated to take care of the horses as well as clean the stable while trying to care for his wife...I offered to pay for the horses but he gave them to me for free, he's desperate and I feel awful now.

I have the keys but when I sell me and Diana's current house I'm planning to write a check for the old owner and his wife, they've moved far now to a small bungalow by the beach he told me. He honestly was looking for a lot less than this house was worth.

This house is Diana's dream home and I want to pay them more for making her dream Pinterest board happen. I did have to steal her phone during the night and figure out that damn password to figure out what kind of furniture she wants so I could just get a bit of it bought for now.

But currently, after work I have to go to the house and make sure the horses are alive and well—god this is awful. There's less than two weeks, it's alright. I'll survive somehow. I do have to clean out the horses stalls everyday so it's just great. The smell and everything is just perfect. It doesn't take too long so I can't complain too much.

The owner, Raymond messages me a lot. Helping me out with the horses, just some tips to help me since I quite literally am clueless and I am taking what I can at the moment.

Diana has been acting different since I do hide my phone incase I accidentally ruin the surprise—usually I am good at keep surprises to myself but god I feel like I can't shut up about this one.

On Saturdays and Sundays I have to do it in the dark, the horses do have to get out of their stalls so it's quite difficult. The stable leads out onto a large plot of grass, wooden fence surrounding it so there's that.

There's also an empty barn with hay behind the house and there's a beautiful chicken coop but I'm not a fan of chickens so it's empty for now.

I've spoken to Jane about Sadie too, she has a lot of space to run around and as much as I would love for her to be outside at all times, I'm afraid something might happen to her so inside for her at night.

I don't think the horses are big fans of me, one of them is grey, his name is Dash and the brown one is Sawyer. Diana is going to be very disappointed when she finds out they have names already. She can't name them anything Taylor swift related at least...although, she will probably find a connection somewhere.

The stable has four stalls so I'm praying Diana doesn't want more horses, it's grey inside, there's even a station to wash the horses, a small room with the saddles, helmets and all that.

There's another small room in the stable with cleaning supplies. There's stairs at the back of the stable leading up to two other rooms which are empty for now and also an overlook of the whole stable.

I rub my eye reaching for my coffee in the cup holder as I drive in the dark, I'm getting very tired of this horse business since I do have to drive from work then drive home again. It's tiring.

I glance to the rear view mirror noticing a car behind me, it's two o clock in the morning which is later than I usually come out here but Diana would not fall asleep...It was my fault again, I kept talking to her. Still, usually nobody is down here at this time, it leads to nowhere.

I slow down, squinting a little at the mirror trying to get a better look at the car behind me. I notice a familiar car following me despite the lights.

She didn't.

I slow down grabbing my phone from the passenger seat while keep an eye on the road. I'm going to kill her. I seriously might—the house is less than five minutes away and I'm not spoiling this for her when I've kept it a secret so long.

I get up her number calling her quickly, I lift the phone to my ear while keeping one hand on the wheel.

"Natalie—where are you?" She answers, putting on a tired sleepy voice. I know her tired voice, it is not that.

"Turn your pretty ass back around, Darling."

"What?"

"Diana, why are you following me at two o clock in the morning?" I question, squeezing the wheel and she yawns—it's fake. So obviously fake. Jesus Christ.

I'm going to lose my mind.

"I'm not—but where could you possibly be going at two o clock in the morning? I've woken up a few times to nobody beside me during the night..." She trails off.

"Pull over. Immediately." I say hanging up the phone and throwing it back down on the seat. I pull my car over to the side of the road, I keep the lights on as I look through the mirror, watching her slowly pulling over behind me.

I open my car door stepping out, her lights go out and I walk to her car watching her blonde hair disappear as she ducks.

I roll my eyes stepping up to her car door pulling it open and humming. She curls up in the seat, her legs going to her chest as if she can hide.

"Hello, you little stalker." I say and she drops her legs, sitting up slowly, a guilty look on her face. She turns on the small light inside her car before dropping her shoulders.

"I'm not a stalker. You're the one who is cheating on me—I've known for almost a week, Natalie. I've waited for you to say—"

"Oh yes, I'm sneaking off in the middle of the night to the middle of nowhere—to fuck someone. Because I have nothing better to do? Be serious right now, am I going to fuck this person in a bush too?" I laugh a little and she looks away from me.

"You don't need to lie. The secret calls? Hiding your phone while typing when I'm near you? I mean—you barely touch me anymore too—"

"You are the one pushing me off the last few weeks!" I laugh and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Because you're touching someone else."

"No I am not, you complete and utter idiot. I'm not that much of a fool as I've told you many time. I would never cheat on you, I'm not going to meet anyone, go home."

"You're sneaking out!" She says, her blue eyes searching my eyes frantically. Guilt creeps up on me as I do realise how it sounds. I have not been keeping this very well from her.

How else do I keep a surprise as big as this from the love of my life? Seriously, it's her dream house and I've told her we didn't get it when in reality I bought it to surprise her on our anniversary.

"Have you really thought I've been cheating these last few weeks?" I ask, she looks away sitting back in her seat, shrugging her shoulders.

"Not all the time—just this last week, I thought you a hundred percent were. What else could it be?" She asks quietly, I cross my arms glancing to my car before sighing as the cold air blows my hair slightly.

"I don't want to tell you."

"That I'm right?" She glances to me, looking hurt and I realise I have to tell her. Fuck sake. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

"No, Diana, I bought the house you wanted. I didn't know I would get two free horses with it—I need to take care of them. The messages are from the owner helping me out, the calls are more of that. Where's my phone? I can show you." I say feeling my pockets.

"What?" She says and I walk to my car quickly grabbing my phone before going back to her car handing her my phone.

"I wanted to surprise you for our anniversary, some furniture is coming in the next few days...I was going to get some of it together so we could spend our first night there on the three year mark of our relationship." I lean forward, rubbing her cheek with the back of my finger as she looks at me.

"You're lying." She looks at me confused, pushing my hand away but still decides to hold onto it.

"I'm not, look at my phone." I pick it up from her lap getting up the messages.

She looks at it quickly.

"Natalie—what the fuck—what." She stutters and I smile, she looks at me weirdly before looking at the steering wheel, trying to process it, I suppose.

"I suppose it does look like I'm cheating but I wouldn't do that to you. You better realise that now, you're expensive to keep around." I kiss her head before she looks to me.

"You seriously bought it?" She searches my eyes and I nod.

"Relax, don't cry yet. You can continue to follow me, stalker." I smile stepping away, shutting the door before going back to my own car.

I park my car up the concrete drive, leaving the lights on again, I open the door slowly as I get out.

Diana shuts her door looking at the house, her eyes widened. She takes a step forward before stopping and blocking her mouth as she looks at me. I smile putting my hands in my pockets.

"You're serious?" She drops her hands looking at me and I feel my face heating up slightly as I nod my head.

"It's ours, beautiful. I—" I get cut off by her running to me, basically jumping onto me as she hugs me. I stumble back quickly moving my arms around her.

"This isn't real. I'm dreaming but I feel so many emotions right now." She says, sounding out of breath like she's run around for too long. I smile tucking my face into the side of the neck giving her small kisses.

"It's not a dream, well...it's one of your dreams, but I've made it happen like the good wife I am." I whisper and she pulls back looking at me, searching my eyes.

"It's really ours? You're not lying to me?" Her eyes begin tearing up and I smile nodding.

"Ours until our last breaths." I cup her face, she begins sobbing and I laugh a little.

"You're such an idiot." She pulls away, blocking her face and I keep laughing standing beside her.

"I couldn't help myself. I knew you would adore it before I even showed you the photographs. You spoiled the surprise with your overthinking." I poke her side making her jump slightly as she wipes her eyes, I chew my bottom lip before she looks to me.

"I love you so fucking much, you know that right?" She sobs and I keep smiling widely at her, knowing for a fact my eyes are all shiny and bright right now.

"Are you finally going to start calling me your sugar mommy now?"

"Shut up." She laughs while also sobbing, she sniffles, her breath hitching as I laugh too.

"It was worth a shot, come on, before we go inside, we have more kids...I must introduce you to them." I move my hand to her lower back, leading her over to the white gate before opening it. I push her a little faster towards the stable, getting impatient.

"I can't believe you." She says and my cheeks begin to hurt because of my smiling. I can't believe myself either to be honest. But I suppose this is what happens when you fall madly in love with a woman, she not only makes you disgustingly soft, she also wipes you of all your money so you can make her dreams come true. I'm just also lucky I fell for a woman who wouldn't care if I couldn't afford a house like this, I think Diana would be okay living in a tent if it came to it. Once I shared a sleeping bag with her, of course.

"I couldn't help myself, I knew you would love it so I couldn't let it just slip away. Not this." I tell her and she keeps crying, wiping her eyes.

I pull the stable key out of my pocket, unlocking it before pulling one of the doors open.

I pull my hand away from her as I step inside switching on the lights, including the one for outside onto the the field.

I take her hand nudging for her to step inside as she keeps sniffling. She looks to the stalls before she gasps.

She lets go of my hand running over to the stalls.

"Oh my god!" She says and I smile shushing her.

"Sh, quiet down, Sawyer is probably asleep." I walk closer and she opens Dash's stall quickly stepping inside.

"Slowly, darling. Let him smell you first." I tell her and she begins crying more while holding her hand out to him, her hand shaking slightly.

"What's his name?" She looks to me as Dash sniffs her. I walk up behind her as her blue eyes continue flooding over and over with her tears. I've gotten happy tears out of her for once.

"Dash, the brown one is Sawyer." I kiss the back of her head, slowly reaching out and rubbing Dash's neck. He makes a noise and she bumps back against me with a little surprised hum.

"It's alright, they're both friendly but tired. Come on, let's go to the house then we can come back and you can help me clean their stalls." I smile and she steps out, going to the door of Sawyers stall looking in on him as she smiles. I close the door, watching her.

"I really just can't believe you, Natalie. I can't—I can't anything right now. It doesn't feel real." She looks to me and I smile at her.

"I'll always do whatever I can to make your dreams come true, Diana." I tell her before holding out my hand, she takes it, her warm hand  pressing against my cold one.

I turn off the lights and lock the door before we walk across the small field, I shut the gate behind us.

We walk over to the white two story house, our new home. We walk up the three wooden steps and she looks at the porch that goes around almost all of the house.

There's trees around the land, some getting close to the house, to the left of the house there's many trees that lead into a forest, there's a river in there somewhere. Raymond said it's safe to swim in but I'm not too sure of that.

Around the back of the house is the barn and the chicken coop.

I unlock the screen door before the actual door, I hold them both open for her and she steps inside the dark home.

I let the doors close as I flick on the light switch, to the left there's two white doors leading into a small room which I would like to be my office. To the right there's two more glass doors leading into a small room which will most likely be the book room Diana would like—well I would like...Diana of course, wants one too.

We walk further into the house revealing the big space, straight ahead is the fire place, the tv will most likely go above that and the couch in front. To the right of this open space, is the stairs leading upstairs, right against to book room wall.

There's a railing up the stairs so you can overlook the first floor.

The kitchen will probably be to our right as there is already countertops and an island, to the left will most likely be the dining area.

"It's so beautiful." Diana walks to the left, looking at the window before around the area.

"You haven't seen the upstairs yet, come on." I tell her and she practically runs over to the stairs, I follow her up the steps.

"Look at our bedroom first." I say leading her to the door to the right. She opens it, looking for the light switch and when she does, she turns it on.

Our room is big, enough to fit a king sized bed, a vanity and more if we wanted.

Directly across from the door is a window bench. The wall to the left also has two windows, to the right is two doors.

Diana walks over, I follow as she opens the first door, turning on the light to reveal the small walk in closet.

"This is like the one we already have." She smiles looking back at me and I nod, I walk over to the other door opening it.

I step inside turning on the light. The walls are almost crème in here which is different for a bathroom, there's a white cabinet beneath the sink, the toilet to the right then the shower glass half way along the back wall. There's a built in shelf with under lights and once you step into the shower, there's a built in bench to the left and of course the built in drain.

"Oh my god." She walks in, looking around.

"We have another bathroom across from our bedroom, that one has a bath." I say and she glances back to me smiling.

She walks past me grabbing my hand as she leads me out of the empty white room, she opens the bathroom across from our bedroom looking around before pulling me to the next room.

This will most likely be a guest bedroom, it's  a small white room, the window in here has an arched top. All the bedrooms have grey carpet which we can change if we feel like it.

She switches off the light shutting the door before going to the third last door, another bathroom...there's more than enough bathrooms in this house.

This one is smaller, a small shower, the sink and toilet.

The second last room is a bit bigger than the last, there's a window across from the door and it also has a small window bench at the left corner.

Across from this bedroom is the last one which again, is smaller. Maybe a storage room.

Diana shuts the door as I stand in the hall, she pushes me up against the wall kissing me. I smile cupping her face.

"I can't wait to get married—to live here with you—have kids and grow old together." She pulls back searching my eyes and I smile at her.

"I can't wait for that all too." I tell her and she kisses me again.

"Thank you, I—Just thank you." She mumbles.

-Diana's POV-

"Change it." Natalie warns me, holding the paint roller out towards me as I play a Taylor Swift song. I smile sticking out my tongue and she raises her eyebrows.

"One song—"

"You're playing a whole playlist with her, I know you too well, you ass." She drops the paint roller to the tray and I smile wider as she walks closer.

"Give me the phone."

"And you don't really read into my melancholia." I sing along and Natalie cringes, she reaches for the phone but I quickly move out of her reach. I put her phone into the pocket of my dungarees. She sighs. I keep singing as I walk over to the other tray picking up my paint roller.

I roll the light grey paint onto the wall, I feel a sharp slap to my ass making me jump and gasp. Natalie begins laughing and I look at her while putting a hand to my poor butt.

"That hurt! Can you ever be gentle with me? You claim to love me but my poor butt never catches a break." I huff and she keeps laughing picking up her paint roller before walking closer.

"I'll kiss it better—"

"No, go away from me. I'm not speaking with you right now." I focus on covering the white wall, running the roller along the wall.

I feel a hand on my waist from behind, which I ignore.

"Hm, where did Natalie go?" I say, exaggerating.

"Oh wow, immature." She responds, also exaggerating. I shrug still ignoring her. I pull away, holding back my smile as I move the roller into the paint before putting my focus back on the wall. Natalie puts her one down.

I reach into my pocket getting out her phone, I go into one of her playlists clicking onto a song.

"The party and after the party?" I say, the first lyric plays and I furrow my eyebrows glancing back at her. She shrugs smiling with a small wink.

"Good song."

"This sounds like a sex song." I look back to the phone and her hand goes to my waist—definitely a sex song.

"Leave it play."

"No—I don't like it—"

"You have no taste."

"Maybe I don't." I bump back against her making her hum.

"I'll play a sex song if that's what you want." I go out of her playlist and she sighs.

"You clearly have never heard a so called sex song. Leave that play." She speaks stepping away from me. I huff pocketing her phone again.

"It's not a good song."

"Oh yes, but lavender haze is..." She laughs and I huff.

"It is."

"Delusional."

"No."

"Yes. You don't have good music taste." She smiles, her being the one to focus on the painting now.

"Yeah I do..."

"No you don't, I feel like drowning myself in the paint when your music plays." She laughs and I drop the paint roller crossing my arms, she glances to me doing a double take.

"You're being an asshole." I huff and she smiles, I shake my head at her.

"I'm being honest—"

"Go away, find a woman with better music taste." I glare at her, she laughs putting her paint roller down as she moves closer. Natalie is the only person who can handle me being dramatic, like now for example.

"I will punch you." I warn her and she rolls her eyes, taking my hand anyway.

"Okay—I don't want to ruin a perfect face but count your days, pretty girl." I look away, she takes her phone out of my pocket and I shake my head.

"I have bad music taste, leave me alone." I say, letting her hold my hand because I like her hand in mine...I'm clingy, let me live.

I hear familiar song begin playing, I pull my hand out of Natalie's, crossing my arms despite how much I want to hold her hand.

"Thought her music was bad?" I look to Natalie who smiles widely at me.

"I suppose I can stick it when my wife is interested in her music." She shrugs and I hold back my smile looking to the wall.

"I know you want to smile." She pulls me closer and I glance up at her. I crack a smile dropping my head to her chest.

"I'm not your wife, not yet at least."

"Mhm, I beg to differ." She kisses along my jaw grabbing my waist to pull me against her.

"Why don't you just call Carson?" I ask, sitting on the carpet as Natalie pushes her sleeves up her arms.

"I don't need a man's help." She scoffs and I shake my head smiling. She's being stubborn, she has no idea how to put the bed together...

"Okay, miss independent." I stretch my legs out as she ties her hair back, she has the frame together, it's the wooden planks in the middle, which will hold up the mattress, that keep falling. We've been here two hours trying to do this—she has been, I've been sitting down.

"Will I ask Floyd to help?" I ask and she glances to me, her green eyes flashing me annoyance as some of her dark hair falls from her ponytail.

"I don't need help."

I shrug sitting back on my elbows, watching her grab the instructions, looking over them before dropping it as she gets the drill and some screws.

She steps into the frame of the bed and I watch her bending down, putting the plank back in place before drilling a screw in place.

She had most trouble with the frames of the bed, a lot of groaning, sighing and cursing. Not the good kind. Not the good kind at all...

She drills another two screws on the opposite side before glancing to me giving me a "I told you so" look because she did not need a man's help.

"Proud of you, baby." I smile and she smiles shaking her head as she does the rest of the planks.

By the time she's finished, she's heavy breathing, I chew my lip grabbing the water behind me. She walks closer, stepping one leg over me as I look up at her, holding the water out to her.

"Thanks, beautiful." She takes the cap off the bottle drinking some water before putting the cap back on.

"Kiss for all your hard work." I sit up and she lets out a breath, leaning down kissing me. I smile taking her hands, pulling myself up.

"Mattress time." I smile and she sighs. I look to the mattress beside the bed.

"We're not going to be able to lift it, I'm tired. Flip it over and slide it on." She pulls me over and I smile. I could lift it. All by myself actually since I've began lifting weights at the gym with Natalie the last few days. I'm gonna have big muscles real soon. I'll be miss independent then, I might even be able to open a jar.

I walk around the mattress with her, she bends down pushing it closer to the bed. I help her before sliding my hands beneath it as she does to.

We both lift it—and holy shit it's heavier than I thought it would be. I groan using all the strength in my body, we flip it so it's leaning against the bed.

"Come on." She bends down and I let out a big breath.

"Natalie—hold on a second, I think I pulled something in my back." I put my hand to my back and she laughs.

"Diana, come on, I'll rub your back if you do this now." She says and I'm down before she finishes what she's saying. She keeps laughing as we push the stupid and ridiculously heavy mattress onto the bed.

My feet push against the carpet as I turn around pushing with my back.

The mattress slides onto the bed and I fall down hard onto my ass. I let out an "oomph' and Natalie stands, holding her hand out to me.

"That was a workout. No gym for me this week." I take her hand as she pulls me up.

"I'll put the bedding on." She says and I shake my head.

"I'll do it, you've done enough." I kiss her cheek. I run over the the new bedding we got, I get the bed sheet, opening the packaging as Natalie sits down on the floor, grabbing the water bottle again.

I walk around the bed, putting one corner of the sheet on before moving my hands down the fabric doing the end corner, I lift the sheet as I kneel onto the bed, putting on the other corner but having to stretch out along the bed—this bed is way too big.

I move down the bed, putting the sheet on the last corner successfully without any of them coming up.

I flatten it out before Natalie throws the duvet and the cover onto the bed.

I smile at her and she kicks off her shoes.

"Nap with me after this, our first nap in our new home—and our new bed. This mattress is really comfy." I say, she smiles looking at me.

"A nap sounds nice."

I get off the bed dropping the duvet as I unwrap it's cover which is white with little blue flowers. I picked it out.

I turn it inside out, moving my hands inside it, trying to find the top corners before grabbing the corners of the duvet and pulling it to let the cover fall down my arms.

It takes a lot of shaking the duvet to finally get it perfect. Natalie begins putting the pillow cases on our new pillows.

I button all the buttons before throwing the duvet onto the bed.

"Two pillows are alright, come on." She stands up walking around the bed, I smile as she throws them onto the bed.

I get on, moving then to the top of the bed. I unzip my jeans, pushing them down and throwing them to the floor before slipping beneath the cold duvet.

Natalie does the same, getting into the bed, beside me.

Although there's enough space for a gap between us, I mean a whole other person could fit in here, I still close the distance, clinging to her like always.

"I can't believe this is our home." I whisper and she hums as she keeps her eyes closed.

"I can't believe you thought I was cheating on you." She begins laughing and I do too. I'm an overthinker, I think I cried like five times because of the whole cheating thing...just to find out I had nothing to worry about. I don't think I have to worry about anything when it comes to me and Natalie's relationship. Neither of us are leaving anytime soon.

A/n

Do not kill me for no smut. I know a lot of you are waiting for ✂️✂️....It is coming sooner than you would expect, so be patient. I'm saving it for the perfect chapter, I know which one because it is already written so I promise it's soon.

The chapters are a bit long because I'm trying to fit as much as I can into one chapter while make it as interesting as I can.

I did not forget about Dianas dads invite to the wedding, I just do not have it in me to write about a man right now...that will be coming soon too but it's just also a lot of emotions for Diana with everything...

So does everyone have a valentine or are we all suffering and alone for this terrible upcoming Wednesday?
TikTok better give me a break or I will break something.

Hope everyone has an amazing week and I will definitely update again soon!!!! 🫶🫶

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

50.5K 3K 51
The sequel..
The Unexpected Love Από Jennifer Freeman

Εφηβική Φαντασία

840K 26.9K 50
This is the sequel to The Only Exception. I haven't come up with a description yet but if you liked the other story then I'm pretty sure you'll like...
68K 3K 24
"You're not okay, are you?" "No"
95.6K 3.5K 32
#Unbreak Sequel# (Please read Unbreak first before you read this one.) 10 YEARS LATER . . . . . . ∆ Contains : -strong language -gxg sex scene ∆ It's...