Mr Husband Work Hard

By SakshiSinha471

Moksh Khurana , CEO of Khurana Entertainment who doesn't believe in love but because his family wants to the... More

Hidden Marriage
Moksh reached for Pratiksha's show
Rising star of modeling
Payal in headlines
Wedding Night in hotel
Pratiksha to take all blame?
Pratiksha took all blame
Payal in trouble
Moksh kissed her
Pratiksha got the spokesperson deal
Payal in rage
Vikrant dont want to marry
Payal wants revenge
Attack on airport ?
Viral Video
Pratiksha's Photoshoot
Moksh reached hyderabad
Vikrant to leave Pratiksha
Pratiksha's New Manager Nancy
Pratiksha slapped Nancy
Moksh - the storyteller
Moksh's wicked plan
Pratiksha wants Moksh
Pratiksha ready for attack
Comeback official announcement
Pratiksha and Payal to share a stage
Insurance for legs
Vikrant's Strategy
Moksh and Prii
Moksh flying with his Prii
Siya Rastogi
Trap for Rastogis
Use and throw of Pratiksha
Turning the tables
Getting even with Rastogi Siblings
Negotiating With Siya Rastogi
Pratiksha won
Kitchen Romance
Insurance of 100 million
Interview before shoot
Ruhanika Kapur
Oriental beauty or Oriental temptress ?
Payal became the backdrop
Payal made a bet ?
I like you Moksh
Mrs Khurana to admit defeat?
Mrs Khurana's ultimate attack
Oriental Beauty Pratiksha
Haarsh truth
Siya Rastogi is banned?
Taking over Pratiksha?
Zero Attention
Pratiksha's New Manager
Payal's betrayal to vikrant
Pratiksha trapped Siya
Payal falling into trap
Big brother of entertainment industry
Torn Invitation Letter
The Big Boss is taken!
Pratiksha knows payal secret
surprise !!!!!
Pratiksha's substitute?
The Bright Night Gala
Moksh - VIP guest
Picture at bright gala

Pratiksha's secretary got to know truth

900 30 1
By SakshiSinha471

So a slight change , 

Pratiksha's assistant name and gender i have changed due to storyline .

Previous Name - Sachin 

New Name - Sudiksha 

After Vikrant 's PR news was posted up, he paid out a few influential social accounts to help them clean their reputation. In the next three days he used every method he could to clean up Payal's professionalism and image - again, his intention was to continue throwing the blame on Pratiksha . After all, gossip like this usually only lasted a few days before the public became bored. Once new news gets released, this little scandal would just disappear into the depths of everyone's memories. It wouldn't be long before Payal would be able to return to work.

Their plan was to help Payal win the Top Ten Model Awards and then announce she would be going overseas to study. At that time, she could sneakily give birth to their child. The only reason Vikrant was willing to accept the child was because Payal was his first love and she had stayed by his side patiently for many years. On top of everything, Payal currently had a promising future, so he wasn't going to give up on this money tree.

Pratiskha's manager had an expression of irony as she looked at the PR news Vikrant had released. She sneaked over to Pratiskha's home and let herself in since she had the keys, but to her surprise, Pratiskha wasn't home.

So, out of uncertainty, she decided to give Pratiskha a call, "Pratiskha, why aren't you home?"

Pratiskha was in the middle of filling up a bathtub for Moksh. She let out a chuckle, "I haven't had the chance to tell you...I moved houses."

"Where did you move to? Is it safe? Does Vikrant know?"

Pratiskha turned around and looked at Moksh who had just entered the bathroom. Just as she was about to explain, she was interrupted by Moksh, who didn't realize she was on the phone, "Stuff like this, you should have left it to the maid..."

On the other side of the line, Sudiksha listened attentively. She heard the voice of a man and immediately asked in a high pitch voice, "Pratiskha, who are you with? In order to upset Vikrant , have you used extreme measures? I knew it, who would give a helping hand to a retreated model during this time of chaos. You...you're really frustrating me, is someone supporting you?"

"Where are you? I'll come get you...you don't need to stoop so low..."

"Where are you? I want to see you right now, or else I'll die!"

Pratiskha didn't know what to do. She looked over at Moksh as she covered the mouthpiece on her phone and asked for his opinion, "My manager seems to have a misunderstanding regarding my moving houses. So...I need to pop out for a little to explain to her."

"Do you trust her?" In actual fact, Moksh had already investigated Sudiksha in private. She was passionate and professional - even though she was often simple-minded and far from being a top manager - but she was loyal to Pratiskha and was a helpful person to have around.

"Uh huh."

"Then let me immediately go pick her up."

Pratiskha thought about it carefully. She understood what Moksh meant and trusted his judgment. She was no longer the Pratiskha from the past that would allow others to play games right before her eyes. So, she told Sudiksha she would be sending someone over to pick her up from her old house.

Sudiksha sighed, giving off a sense of disappointment.

Pratiskha smiled as she hung up. She put down the phone and turned to Moksh, "I've filled the bath, are you going to bathe yourself now?"

Moksh raised an eyebrow as he re-buttoned his shirt, covering up his attractive collarbone, "We have a guest, the man of the house must be present...most importantly, I want to bathe...with you."

Pratiskha blushed, but...nodded shyly.

...

Sudiksha was extremely frustrated, she felt it wasn't worth it for Pratiskha to give up so much for Vikrant . She especially couldn't believe that Pratiskha had willingly thrown herself at a man when there was obviously no true love in the entertainment industry. Most people in the industry just wanted one night of fun – the next day they would pretend they don't know each other. How can she be so silly to take part in something like this?

Sudiksha was fuming as she walked back and forth cursing under her breath until Kunal arrived at the house and saw Sudiksha, "If you want to see Miss Tang, come with me."

Sudiksha was familiar with Moksh, however...she didn't recognize Kunal at all. So, she wasn't very friendly towards him. She lifted her leg and gave him a kick, "If anything happens to my precious Pratiskha, I will paralyze both you and your boss."

Kunal held his tidy hairstyle in place, the sudden kick made it hard for him to keep his image as his face screwed up in pain, "Let's not talk about who's going to paralyze who, come with me first."

Sudiksha gave a "hmmph", raised her head and glared at Kunal as she boarded the car with him. Throughout the entire journey, Sudiksha tried to test Kunal by threatening him with all different methods, even mentioning Pratiskha's family background. All that was missing was a knife to his neck. Finally, as the car pulled up into the estate, Sudiksha finally grew silent in shock.

Suntower Residency , this was one of the landmarks of the city of Delhi .

This estate only housed 30 households. Each household was rich and powerful. Just simply searching up the background of any random house in this area would make the average person speechless.

"He...he....who the hell is your boss?" Sudiksha felt weak at her knees.

"You will find out once you go inside," Kunal replied in an annoyed tone. He too had a bit of a temper.

Sudiksha's heart nearly jumped out of her chest in fear as the fire inside her subsided - whoever was inside was definitely not someone she would dare mess with. Not long after, the car swerved in through a metal gate that surrounded a beautiful villa with a fountain out front. Sudiksha was escorted out of the car and into a Spanish palace-style living room.

Pratiskha was sitting on the sofa wearing comfortable white home clothes, she didn't have any makeup on, but she was just as beautiful as ever.

"Pratiskha, what is all this? Did you find yourself a rich old man?" Sudiksha asked in a hushed whisper as she approached Pratiskha, "Did you sacrifice yourself for the sake of Vikrant ?"

"Sudiksha, there's something I need to tell you. But...you can't be upset." Pratiskha pulled Sudiksha onto the sofa next to her.

"Speak...did you find a new boyfriend?"

"No..." Pratiskha shook her head, holding back a smile.

"That's good..."

"I'm married."

Sudiksha: "..."

After a couple of minutes, she suddenly burst out, "What did you say? You're married? Who did you marry? Why would you play games with your happiness?"

While Sudiksha was questioning Pratiskha, Moksh had just finished dealing with some business issues and appeared out of the study room upstairs. To Sudiksha's surprise, he walked over to just behind the sofa, leaned over affectionately and whispered gently into Pratiskha's ear. Pratiskha turned to face Moksh and nodded obediently, "I know, I won't take longer than half an hour."

Moksh was pleased with her response. He observed Sudiksha for a moment and headed back upstairs. Everything that happened in this short moment was enough to make Sudiksha freeze in disbelief.

"Pratiskha, quick, pinch me. I want to know if I'm dreaming."

"Why?" Pratiskha tugged at her to bring her back to her senses,

"So, the person you married is the CEO of Khurana Entertainment , Moksh...khurana ?"

"Uh huh."

"For real?" Sudiksha asked again to confirm.

"You're not seeing things, it's him, my new husband," Pratiskha nodded seriously.

After hearing her answer, Sudiksha went from extreme sadness to extreme happiness. "No wonder your article stayed at the top of search rankings and Vikrant had no way of removing it no matter how much money he spent. Pratiskha, this is such a great surprise!"

"You've made the right decision! If you're going to get married, it definitely can't be with trash like Vikrant . I just never thought you would actually marry the CEO of Khurana Entertainment. Khurana's is on a whole new level than Rastogi's ! So refreshing...this completely cures my hatred. If Vikrant was to find out, how satisfying would that be?"

story acchi lagi then give me a star and wait for next chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 82.2K 52
#ranked 1 in lovehaterelationship #ranked 1 in jealousy #ranked 5 in contract #ranked 8 in cold #ranked 12 in cruel #ranked 6 in India #ranked 6 in...
4.3K 317 20
Two people meet, they fall in love, they eventually get married and live their lives happily ever after that's it...end of the story right? Actually...
5.6K 426 43
Book #1 of series 'Game of destiny.' "प्रेम" Ajay Manholtra, once a sunshine soul, now a ruthless billionaire. Owner of his billionaire company S&R...
4.7K 114 18
•DISCLAIMER• This story includes topics about cheating and mature scenes. Cheating part is not that instense as I don't support it. The female lead i...