Why is it You? [BTS Jungkook...

By winter_snow26

After Rian's mother died, she and her dad moved to Korea to start a new life. Attending Oaks Arts High, Rian... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Author's Note
Part of chapter 32
Summary of the Ending

Chapter 28

9.5K 364 192
By winter_snow26

Chapter 28

"I'm not leaving you. Not going it alone. Not looking at the memory of you every time I close my eyes."

-Charles Martin

Rian POV

Rap Monster looks at me with a kind smile, waiting for me to introduce myself. I swallow and point at myself, confused. "Me?"

He squints his eyes and then nods, making me feel like a total fool.

 "My name is Rian" I bow politely. I look at Jinyoo and exclaim, "This is Jinyoo," I look at my right and mutter, "And this is Jenny"

"Well it's nice to meet the friends of Jungkook" Rap Monster grins. He slides open the door of the van, and raises his hand out, motioning me to get inside first. I bow and quickly get inside the van, with Jenny and Jinyoo right behind me. Once everybody gets inside, Jungkook slides the door close and the vehicle starts to move. I notice Rap Monster, who is driving, giving me a glance from the rearview mirror. I blink and look away.

The seats are facing each other, and when I look in front of me, I notice a boy with orange hair giving me a funny look. He stares at me with squinted eyes and pursed lips, as if he is in an art museum and I am a strange painting that he is trying to decode.

I swallow and mutter, "Hi?"

The boy, who must be V, blinks and sits back on his chair, still looking at me. "What are you?"

I blink. "What?"

V slides in front of his chair, and leans forward- a little too forward- and has his face only inches away from mine. I widen my eyes and lock eye contact with him, but keep frozen in fear. As he stares at me, the temperature suddenly goes dramatically up, and I can feel a sweat drop from the back of my neck.

"Yah, don't scare people like that" A guy with dark hair, who must be Jimin, grabs V's neck and pulls him back to his chair. Jimin then looks at me, and studies me with the same expression V did.

"What are you guys doing? Be polite" Jungkook mutters the last part. I say a silent thank you to Jungkook, but my mind is still blank from the staring and awkward silence. I turn to my right to look at Jenny, who is awfully quiet. Usually, she would be chatting her cute little butt off, but she is just silently looking down on her lap, fidgeting with a few pieces of her hair.

"So, Jenny, is it?" Jimin, who is sitting across from Jenny, sits forward and rests his chin on the palm of his hand. Jenny looks up, her cheeks suddenly pink of shyness. I blink, and force myself from laughing- this is a total new Jenny. I never seen her act like this before.

"What do you do?" Jimin asks, smiling. Jenny smiles a little and brushes her bangs to the side.

"I sing... dance... and act" Jenny exclaims, not too loudly but not too quietly either. I can hear a faint tone of cockiness, which makes me sigh of relief. Jenny is back to her usual self.

"Interesting" Jimin smiles flirtatiously. A boy next to him, who must be J- Hope, lightly slaps the back of Jimin's head. Jimin grunts in pain and glares at J- Hope.

"Stop flirting with younger girls" J- Hope sternly mutters, causing Jimin to sigh. Jenny blushes and looks away. I look at Jungkook who rolls his eyes. Meanwhile, Jinyoo smirks.

"I don't understand how people can have bad taste in women" Jinyoo mutters, laying back on his chair and shoving his hands in his pockets. Jenny spins around and scoffs at him, while Jimin squints at him.

"Yah, Jungkook. You have some strange friends, that's for sure" Jimin mutters, not leaving his eyes off of Jinyoo. Jungkook lets out a nervous chuckle.

"Jimin, be nice!" A boy from the far left whispers. I study the boy, and come to realization that he is Jin- the visual. Jin turns around to look at Jinyoo and bows his head apologetically. "Sorry for the rude behavior- we don't usually get guests"

Jinyoo shrugs, "Whatever. No big deal"

I sigh and look up, noticing a boy sitting on the passenger seat. He must be Suga, judging by his hair color. He turns his head around and studies each of us, without an expression. He then looks at me, frowns, and turns away.

What are with these people? Why are they frowning at me? Do I smell bad?

I frown and turn my head a little to the left, taking a quick sniff of my shoulder. I don't smell anything, but who knows. I do a small shrug and turn my gaze to the window, trying my best to concentrate. I pretend that I am watching T.V, and that the trees and cars passing by are all part of the so- called- program, but no matter how hard I try, my mind is glued on the thought of the awkwardness in the van.

"So, Jinyoo, is it? What do you do?" Rap Monster breaks the silence, glancing at the rearview mirror to look at Jinyoo.

"I'm a singer. I also play the electric guitar" Jinyoo exclaims, without showing one ounce of manner. I ignore his rudeness, the way he lays down low on the chair, hands inside his pockets as if he cares nothing in the world.

"Wow, that's nice. What about you, Rian?"

"I just sing" I force an embarrassed smile. Rap Monster nods.

"They're all really talented- me, Rian, and Jenny are even participating in the talent show together" Jungkook smiles, turning his head around to look at Rap Monster.

"Really? Maybe, if our schedule is empty, we could come to your talent show to see. When is it?"

Jungkook raises his eyebrows, smiling. "It's in two weeks- you'll be there, right?"

Rap Monster blinks and smiles.

...

Jungkook POV

"Thank you for the ride!" Rian bows. Jenny runs over to the other members, taking her phone out to get a quick picture. Jinyoo gives out a small wave as he slowly walks to the school, not bothering to look behind him.

I smile.

I have some weird friends.

"It's nice to see you guys. I hope we'll meet again in the talent show" Rap Monster says. "Now you guys should quickly go to your dorms and sleep. I'm sure you're all tired"

"Thank you. We will" Rian bows- for the hundredth time- and smiles.

"Yeah thanks" Jenny tucks her hair behind her ears and smiles. The two girls, as strange as it sounds, walks to school together, side by side. I smile again, and turn around to face Rap Monster.

"Thanks dude-"

"Jungkook" Rap Monster suddenly gives me a serious expression. I blink in confusion.

"Yeah?" I answer, still confused. Rap Monster closes his eyes and lets out a deep breath.

"Look, Jungkook..." He pauses for a while.

"What is it?" I raise my eyebrows. Something is up. I glance at the other members, who avoid eye contact.

Something is definitely up.

"That girl... Rian, is it? Well..." Rap Monster exhales again. I cross my eyes.

"Just stop hanging out with her" Suga suddenly exclaims. I look up at him. What?

"It looks like you didn't see it yet, but there is news all over Seoul, talking about your scandal"

I squint in horror. "Scandal?"

Suga Hyung walks up to me and held out his phone. I grab it and examine it.

BTS Jungkook dating a mysterious girl from his new school?

I open my mouth as I read the heading. I quickly scroll down, and study the pictures of  me running with Rian to the subway, while holding hands. No...

"Jungkook... we need you to stay away from her. Okay?" Rap Monster stares at me with sad eyes.

"But- but...." I stammer.

"Jungkook-"

"No"

Rap Monster blinks. "What?"

"No. I will not stay away from Rian. I.... I like her."

.....................................

Hehe.... it's been six months... sorry for posting this so late... >.<

But hope you guys like it anyway~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

855K 39.8K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
102K 3.6K 19
Y/N is 18 years old, starting her first year at college. Jimin is 20 years old, he works at his father's company. His parents decide to marry jimin t...
5.2K 485 121
For a millennia the mysterious twelve beings have watched over, and observed humanity. Goddesses, witches, aliens, Demons, the beings themselves have...
160K 5K 37
Highest ranking in : #45 in kpopfanfic, #2 in parkjimin and #2 in jeonjungkook Every woman wants to be his woman just because his one of the richest...