Taekook | One Shot

By mrskimkookie

(ON HOLD nothing just some taekook 18+ smut stories.. (not all some are normal) new chapter with different st... More

Hello 👋
DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL(1/2)..
...DEVIL AND HIS ANGEL (2/2)...
MY DADDY HYUNG
NOTICE!!!
...Thiefs love...
CLOSEST / ZELOPHOBIA
CLOSET PT 2
STRANGERS
friends with benefits
friends with benefits pt. 2
still yours. (1/2)
still yours (2/2)
I'm sorry my love 🥺
...want to be perfect for you..
..want to be perfect for you..
...Want to be perfect for you ..
... CHECK OUT...
you are just my imagination
Always with you, promise. (1/4)
Always with you, I promise (2/4)
always with you, I promise (3/4)
Always with you, I promise (4/4)
He is My boyfriend
he is my boyfriend
Your biggest Fan ...
One side love..
RATINGS 😁
One side love...
Agent black 🖤
My wish is you
daddyy...
In love with your brother
different life
MY SILENT DADDY
Destined Part I
Destined Part 2
DESTINED PT3
Destined Pt4
Let's fall in love
let's fall in love special
lovee

let's fall in love 2

1.8K 109 16
By mrskimkookie

It's already been six months now and slowly Taehyung is getting used to this but he still can't make him fit here. He is only happy if he is with 97 liner. Other time he is just alone and don't know what to do.

He is sad and it's last year of 97 too and soon he will be totally alone. Even bogum ignore him totally and made new friends. Bogum is his childhood friend. He never expected this from him.

He wants to leave this school sometimes. He doesn't know why Jungkook is doing this to him but he feels pressured and like jail sometimes. As he was busy in his thoughts now that's when Bogum came there.

"Taehyung"

Taehyung becomes happy and looks at Bogum with his boxy smile and ask, "You back? You won't leave right?"

"Ofcourse I'll not. Because I can't see you sad. I'm sorry for my past behaviour."

"It's okk bogumie hyung."

"Taehyung, i know you are lonely because of Jungkook hyung. But you know you need to stop this."

"How? You know how he is and what he said" Taehyung said with a sad pout."

"Just tell him to stop this and everyone will behave normally with you"

" Are you serious? Do you think he will listen to me like this? "

" Just try to tell him. "

Taehyung smiled and agreed. Though he was hesitating a little

Go Taehyung do it. That Means Jungkook hyung will break his promise and I'll get a chance to be with him. I'll surely make him mine.

Bogum thought in his mind with an evil smirk. Taehyung smile and text jungkook to meet him in person.

......

Right now Taekook are standing on roof top of high school building. Jungkook just looking up at sky while inhaling cancer stick which Taehyung didn't like at all. He saw jungkook smokin few times but he was scared to tell him not to smoke.

"What you wanna talk little tiger?"

"Umm... Let's break this.."

Jungkook frown and ask, "what?"

"Let's end what we have. I'm not liking this. It's so much suffocating and I hate this. This is not the life i want."

Taehyung wasn't able to make eye contact with Jungkook who is looking with disbelief. Taehyung's gut feeling telling him to stop but he don't want this type of life and he will fight for his freedom.

"Are you sure because once I'll leave from here, you'll never be able to see me again. Not in this life. Everything between us will end."

Taehyung felt something but he ignored and said with a firm voice, "yes, that's what I want because you are the reason I'm living like this. I don't want you."

Jungkook's heart broke like a mirror and all the sharp pieces tearing his insides. He throw away the cigarette and control his emotions and smile and ask Taehyung, "what about our memories little tiger? We had good time together. Aren't we all happy together? Even 97 never bully you or anything. Even i never did anything bad. Why? '

He still see little hope and he want to use it. Even if there is 0.00000000001% chance he will try.

Taehyung remember Bogum words.
Bogum: don't fall for his words and his face he is good at manipulation and emotional blackmail.

Taehyung took deep breath and said with firm voice, "They were never memories for me. They were just nightmare and it could be good time for you but for me it was torture. And I never liked 97 because you guys took away my happiness i become alone here. You took away my best friend from me. I hate you Min Jungkook. I hate you."

Jungkook just throw away his phone he had in his hand making Taehyung flinch. " AHHH ... SHIBALL" he scream and light another cigrette to clam himself.

Taehyung felt tears in his eyes by seeing this side of jungkook. He never saw this side of jungkook. Jungkook was always soft and sweet with him. But today he saw different jungkook. He looked at jungkook how he is looking up at sky to prevent tears and smoking cigarette.

Taehyung went near to him and took a cigarette from him and threw it away, "don't, it's not good for your health" with that he ran away without letting jungkook speak anything.

.......

For two days Taehyung didn't came to school. He was just at home and thinking that what he did was good or not.

......

AFTER TWO DAYS

Taehyung came to school and everything is different because everyone who used to give him scared look is now giving him little smile. He felt that what he did is good.

Soo. Bogum came and hug him. Taehyung smile and hug him back. Bogum introduce him to other friends and soon all become good with Taehyung.

Taehyung enjoyed his whole day playing with his new friends but sometimes he miss how he used to play with 97. Taehyung went to canteen for lunch with his new group. They all sat there and talk and playing. Taehyung have big boxy smile by enjoying normal life but somewhere in his heart he miss how 97 used to fed him and had lunch with him with lots of fun and how they always make sure that he is comfortable and his favourite food is there.

......

Taehyung bid goodbye to his new friends and went towards parking to get his cycle with Bogum when he saw 97 liners going towards University parking. He smile after seeing them. They also looked at him but just gave small sad smile and went in opposite direction.

Taehyung was confused. Bogum bite his inner cheek in anger and said, "see how rude they are? You were so good to them and now they act like you don't exist."

Taehyung didn't hear him and run towards 97 and scream, " hyungs ... "

All turn around with uncomfortable expression and then gave him fake uncomfortable smile and said hello to him. Taehyung stop in front of them and ask, " why you guys ignored me? "

" Umm... Because kookie told us to ignore you. As you don't like us... Don't worry we will never disturb you. Think we don't exist. After all, we will leave University in few months. "

Taehyung remember what he said and somehow he felt guilty. He gave them sorry look and asked, " where is jungkook hyung? "

Eunwoo chukle and said in whisper tone, " jungkook hyung? What happened to little bunny.. ahh.. nevermind "

Bambam nudge him on shoulder and said, " umm .. he left University and we don't know where is he .. his parents said that he left country so you don't feel disgusted or uncomfortable because of him. "

Bangchan smile and said, " sorry for making you feel like that. We told jungkook to ask you about your opinion. We are really sorry. "

Yugyeom smiled and said, " you were such a good company for us Taehyung. "

All left from there after that after giving last look to the 16 year old boy who is just looking with blank expression. The whole 97 group is sad because they really adored Taehyung and they even lost their little kookie. They surely miss jungkook.

......

Taehyung went to Bogum and told him everything, Bogum Patt his head and said, "don't worry. They are just acting. If not you, they will find someone else to mess with. They are all good at acting and manipulation "

" You used to idolize them. What happened now? "

" I used to but they got to know their bitter reality and I don't want you to suffer. "

Taehyung smiled and hugged his bestie

.........

AFTER 5 YEARS.

At the biggest ground of Seoul education world campus. All third year students of University who pass out got united and all students are in long black coats with their graduation cap. Everyone is happy and last year students who just passed out make last memories with their friends and share happiness.

Today is their convocation day today. All are so excited to get their degree and get free from study life they used to curse every time.

Soon the anchor came to congratulate the students from finishing their degree and said some good and funny lines to make everyone laugh.

"So today let's do the last function of yours in this university and for that lets call our principal to welcome our chief guest Min Yoongi, trustee of our university. "

Soon the principal came with Yoongi on stage and gave him a bouquet of flowers. Yoongi said small thank you and gave a few words speech to the young blood sitting in front of him.

After speech and other formalities they started the ceremony and the anchor said, "so it's the moment you all are waiting for, let's start with our brilliant student who is topping all class from his first year. The charming and intelligent boy, Kim Taehyung. "

Kim Taehyung who was playing games till now, not at all interested in these formalities looked up with a smile and fixed his coat to go up on stage. Bogum gave him big cheer which he replied with a little smile. He went up on stage.

Taehyung knows Min Yoongi is Jungkook's dad and he can guess from where he got those beautiful look. He respects Yoongi a lot and is happy to meet him in real life.

Yoongi smiled at him and took a mic from the anchor and said, "well, as you know that now my son is the one who owns the most of business and he is here right now too so why not let him give this degree. As he was also once a student here. "

All agree with him. Taehyung who was not interested is now finding Jungkook everywhere with the whole consciousness. And his eyes fall on the last row where 97 liners are sitting. He felt so nostalgic. All students started screaming after seeing them and Jungkook smiled and then went on stage.

Taehyung doesn't know what is happening to him. Jungkook looked at him and his smile faded away. He faked a cough and just gave a degree and said little congratulations and went down. He screamed from there, "SORRY EVERYONE BUSY SCHEDULE"

He left from there. Taehyung bowed hurriedly to everyone and left the stage and ran behind jungkook throwing his degree towards Bogum who caught it with a confused and angry look.

He can't leave right now and this is making him more angry.

......

Jungkook went to his office (yes he has his own office here which he uses rarely only when he comes here for work). He is not here for graduation day. He came for some funding work.

The whole building is empty as mostly everyone is at the graduation ceremony. Jungkook sat on his sit, he just realised he is holding his breath from the moment he lay his eyes on Taehyung.

He is so changed, he got soo tall. Taller than me. He got so buff too and his new hairstyle. Wow his silver hair look so hot. His voice is soo deeper than before. Ahh... I'm falling again. I hold for this five years and 323 days. I can't lose now. He hate me. I can't.

As he was in his thoughts when door burst open and he saw Taehyung infront of him. Painting heavily. Jungkook just freeze on his place, his brain got blank.

Taehyung look at jungkook with the look of satisfaction, after 5 years he is seeing him in real. His little bunny is actually in front of him. Today he won't make same mistake.

Ah ... My bunny is still same. Is he vampire or something that he stop ageing. He still look same like baby. I'm taller than him now I guess. He changed his hairstyle to long hair and he is still slaying. His eyes still hold whole galaxy.

Taehyung lock the door and came in. Jungkook voice just went in deep sleep. Taehyung kneel down in front of jungkook chair with amaze look.

Ahh... If I look at him from near he look more beautiful. His slight yellow skin with that scar on his cheek. His chocolate brown eyes. His strawberry pink lips. His cute button nose. His natural black hair. Why I never noticed it in past.

Jungkook just gulp hard and little scared how Taehyung looking at him. He know Taehyung can hear his heartbeat. He know if Taehyung stay five more minutes he will never be able to let him go out of his life again. He is remembering all the words Taehyung said in past to him. So he doesn't fall in love again.

They were never memories for me. They were just nightmare and it could be good time for you but for me it was torture. And I never liked 97 because you guys took away my happiness I became alone here. You took away my best friend from me. I hate you Min Jungkook. I hate you.

He still remembers all words clearly with every single expression Taehyung gave to him that day. Those broken pieces of his heart are still hurting him. He is feeling tears decorating in his eyes. He is biting his lips hard to prevent crying.

"Please don't bite those beautiful lips hard. Show some mercy on them darling and please let those painful yet beautiful tears fall. I know they are hurting you. "

"Go away. I don't want to hurt you again. If you stay one more minute here. I'll kidnap you. "

Taehyung chuckled and said," Do it, my little strawberry. I also don't want to live here."

Jungkook looks away. And said with a shaky voice, "I make you feel disgusting, right? Then why are you here?"

"Cupcake look here"

Jungkook himself doesn't know what happened but he can't disobey that deep husky voice and he turned his face Taehyung towards Taehyung who cups Jungkook's face The very next second he turned his face and kissed him passionately. Jungkook was so shocked that he didn't get time to understand. It took every single nerve of his body to resist that kiss and still he failed and both don't know when little kiss turned into a make out session.

"Ahh... Umm... Tae.."

Soon they broke a kiss and Taehyung was looking forward to having another round of make out but Jungkook stopped him and said, "What are you doing?"

"You are the one who said that I feel disgusted or not and this is my answer"

" You hate me right? "

"will you give me a chance to explain? I think a small talk can solve everything"

Jungkook thought for a second and he didn't want any misunderstanding in between them and he learned from his parents that conversation can solve any relationship. He nodded a little and Taehyung smiled and held jungkook both hands on his own.

Still soft like cotton.

"Snow, I know I did bad with you. I made mistakes and I'm so sorry for that. That 16 year old boy with dumbass"

" True .. but cute too. "

Taehyung smiles and continues, "Please believe me that every word I said that day was not true. I realised it later when I lost myself in the process of finding you. I became living dead. You know I thought that life which I wanted was perfect and you jailed me and took away my life. But then I realised that you and 97 were the one who was true and you all are the one who always protected me from bad. I realised when I lost you. Someone said that /you will know that person's true value once they leave you/ and I experienced it after I lost you. I'm sorry bunny. I know, you don't want to forgive me but believe me I truly fall for you. You are my first love and I can bet my life that you will be last. After you are gone, I lost that boxy smile you used to love. I lost the shine which used to make you smile. I started to hate my so-called freedom for which I sacrificed you. Please take away all this freedom and do whatever you want with me. Make me your slave or anything you want but please don't leave me. Please I really love you. This time it's my turn to show what true love is. This time I'll show how much you mean to me. Please my moon, give me a last chance. "

Taehyung's last words muffle as he bury his face in the jungkook lap while crying hard. Jungkook himself cried hard. He freed his one hand from Taehyung grip and part his head trying to comfort him.

Jungkook took a deep breath to stop his crying and said with a little giggle, "How many nick name you got for me."

"I thought the 1826 nick name for you in this whole five years. "

Jungkook chuckled and said, "ah... At last you know the value of Great Min Jungkook. You need to show so much love and care this time to win me back. (Taehyung nodded still face in the jungkook lap) and you said you will even become my slave (Taehyung nodded again) I have so many slaves and servants to serve me. Why don't you be my husband? "

Taehyung looked up in surprise and jungkook gave him a big bunny smile which he hid deep inside him 5 years ago. Taehyung pulled Jungkook and both fell on the floor as jungkook on Taehyung who hugged him tightly. Jungkook giggled loudly which was like a golden melody for Taehyung.

"I love you my goof ball"

"I love you too my not so little tiger"

Both laugh and look deep in each other's eyes and in a few seconds they connect their lips like they are perfectly made for each other. Both lost themselves in each other and kissed like there is no tomorrow.

Soon the kiss turned into make out and Taehyung opened a Jungkook's shirt button and started trailing kissing down towards Jungkook chest, Jungkook gave him more access while locking his hands in Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung covered his whole soft skin into red and purple marks. He stopped and looked at the boy who was panting hard, begging for oxygen while covered in Taehyung's mark.

"I marked you as mine Kim Jungkook."

Jungkook skipped a beat when he heard this name. He smiled and said, "I don't want these marks to fade away hubby."

Taehyung smiles and peaks Jungkook's forehead and says, " I love you my butterfly"

"I love you too my hubby..."

THE END .

How is it? I hope you guys like it. I want
To write more but it's already become so long
I even thought of writing smut at the end.
But it's okiee.. but still if you guys
Want I can write as special ep.

And I hope you all like it.
I know this one is little wired with
Lots of cringe but just bear with it.

Love you all... Bye..
And tell me in comments if you want special.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 181 7
It's a bunch of submissive/ bottom kook oneshots, feel free to request one shots I'll do it right away. Story contains : ➺Fluff ➺Romance ➺angst(happy...
118K 3K 35
❤︎❤︎ A collection of Taekook stories ❤︎❤︎ • • ...
6.5K 246 3
I've been struck by a wave of inspiration, resulting in a collection of captivating Taekook one-shots that I want to share with you. I'll continue to...
203K 4.8K 74
Little Jimin Daddy Yoongi Warning: LOTS OF SMUT 16+ If you don't feel comfortable, don't read it. 2020 ©HolyWaterYallNeedIt