her teddy bear 🧸 [KTH ff]

Par thanato23

Jeon jungkook and Jeon y/n were mafia siblings.both of them were mafias who the people were so scared to face... Plus

chapter-1-first meet
chapter-2-daily customer
chapter-3-catch him
chapter-4- the mafia siblings and the innocent soul
chapter-5-siblings are seperating
chapter-6-no avail...
chapter-7- broken mafia
chapter-8-cold sister
chapter-9- muffins and memories
chapter-10-brainwashed mafia
chapter-11- planning to change them
chapter-13-stalker
chapter-14- Secretary kim Jisoo
chapter-15-similarities
chapter-16-shopping
chapter:-17-getting ready to go
chapter-18-at event
chapter-19-warning and drunk
chapter-20-return home(chaos)
chapter-21-barging in
chapter-22-smile
chapter-23- I'm all yours
chapter-24-stay or leave
chapter-25- Mr Han's plan failed (blackpink arrived)
chapter-26-blackpink house
notice🤕
chapter-27- some truths

chapter-12- concern

302 3 0
Par thanato23

A/n POV

Taehyung layed her on the bed carefully and took off her boots and hand gloves.he went into the bathroom to take the first aid box and came to her with it.he started to clear her wounds and applied antiseptic.she moaned a little as she feel the pain and taehyung started to do it carefully to wandering to hurt her.after he was done with it,he put the equipments inside the box and kept it aside.he sighed heavily and placed his palm on her forehead.she had a little fever too.

"You are taking too much stree y/n... it's not good for your health...".he murmured and was about to leave but he stopped on track when she spoke up, probably taking in sleep.

"Why oppa..? You don't care about yourself...so,why would I.? We are going to die anyways...".she said in a tired voice and taehyung look at her.

"Y/n...do you still love him..?".he asked in a lower voice.

"No I don't... because You don't love me...then why would I..?".she replied in her sleep.

"No y- ahm I mean princess....I love you more than anyone...".he said like her brother reply.

"No you don't...you love money, our properties,our company and your reputations more than me...stop lying...". while saying this,tears were flowing down from her eye corner.taehyung got a doubt on something and he asked her to clear it.

"Who told you this...?Who is it..? Tell me...".he said and sat on the edge of the bed.she hummed for a long time and spoke up.

"Mr Han...that bustard...he told me that you are so greedy and selfish...he told me that you don't love me...and he also added that I'm a b-burden to you...am I a b-burden oppa..? Why..? I never *sob*thought of being burden to you in my life...".she said while sobbing.she is really heart broken and depressed

After that,she goes on her deep slumber.taehyung started to think about it.he has no idea about who is this man that y/n mention but he was sure that he is also a mafia and this thought give him some hints about this case.to know more,he decided to ask jimin who has the answers of his questions.he look at y/n once again.he caressed her gently and smile at her.

"Sleep well, little girl... you're putting yourself into danger..." He mumbled and went away.

*In the morning*

Now, taehyung and jimin were talking about the incident happened last night.jimin was shocked to here the name of their enemy.

"Taehyungaah... it's bad... that Mr Han is targetting y/n against jungkook...if it happens,y/n will not hesitate to kill jungkook by her own hands...".jimin said getting frustrated.

"Let's tell this to jungkook...it will be better if he knows it already and he will stop y/n...she is nothing but his sister...last night,she was so sad...she is fighting depression and pain...if it goes even worsen,then you can imagine it..." Taehyung said and jimin started to think.

It is ok to tell jungkook about this but no one knows how will he takes it.right now,both siblings were heart broken and depressed.if jungkook got to know that his enemy is trying to brainwash his sister,he won't show any mercy on him.

Jimin sighed heavily and look at taehyung who was waiting for his reply patiently.

"Maybe later... let's see how it goes...if it is getting worse, let's tell jungkook...you know who is he right...". taehyung nodded and sighed.

Soon,they heard footsteps from upstairs and they look up, spotting y/n who is still tired and sleepy.

"Oh...good morning y/n...you looks so tired...".jimin said and she just look at him while coming down.

Suddenly she tripped and was about to fall but taehyung came infront of her.she fall on him.he falls on the floor with y/n on his chest.jimin went to them in concern.

"Guys are you ok..?!".he asked in concern.y/n lift her head up and saw taehyung who was whining in pain.

"Are you ok..? I'm sorry for breaking your backbone..." She said tiredly.

She move away from him and stood up.jimin helped taehyung to stood up.taehyung crossed his arm around jimin's shoulder.he growled as he felt a sharp pain on his back.

"Y-y/n...are you ok..?". taehyung asked in pain.

"Of course I am... thanks and sorry for that...".she said and walked towards the kitchen while leaving both boys dumbfounded.

"What was that?!". taehyung asked and jimin sighed.

"c'mon.. let's fix your back... I'm sure your backbone has broked right now...".jimin said and helped him to sit on the couch.

meanwhile,From upstairs,jungkook was watching this.he just chuckled and left from there to get ready for his work.

*Time skip*

Y/n came out from the kitchen with a bowl of ramen and going towards the couch.she saw taehyung who was struggling because of back pain.she come to them and placed her bowl on the table.

"Is it hurt alot,Kim boy?".she asked coldly.taehyung didn't respond as he is still in pain.so,jimin responded.

"Yes y/n...I think let's call our personal doctor...".she sighed and took her phone from her pocket.she dialled someone, probably the doctor.after 2 rings,the doctor pick up.

"Come to the mansion...hurry...".And she cut the call without hearing the response of the doctor.

They look at her unbelievably.she just sighed and took her ramen and settled down on the couch beside taehyung.she started to eat the ramen without bothering the two boys who were staring at her.

"Stop staring at me...I want to enjoy my ramen peacefully...got it..?".she look at them coldly and they look away.

Jimin help taehyung to take him to a near guest room on the ground floor while y/n just look at them, sipping her ramen.

After sometimes,the doctor came and checked up on him.y/n and jimin were looking at him whining and growling in pain.

"It's just a normal back pain... Nothing serious... I'll give you some painkillers...it will reduce the pain...take bed rest for atleast two days... don't push yourself ok...".the doctor said and they all nodded.jimin accompany the doctor while y/n sat on the edge of the bed.

"Is it hurtful,Kim boy...?".she asked being concern.he just passed a small smile at her.

"I-it's fine... I'll be ok...and how about you..?".he look at he with concern.she stayed silent.a little bit guilty came into her.

It was a surprise that the merciless mafia who doesn't feel guilty,now feeling it to an innocent boy.she stood up and look at him.suddenly,she bowed at him which makes him shocked.not only him,the mafia boy who was about to entered inside the room, stop in the middle seeing his sister's new behaviour.he hide behind the door and watch the scene secretly.

"I'm sorry for that...I was clumsy...take rest... if you want help,ask the guard...he will help you...".Y/n said without looking at him but her sound clearly says that she is guilty and concern.

Taehyung was amazed and shocked.soon,he smiled widely and giggles.

"Thanks for your concern...you don't have to feel guilty...I just protect you that's all... I'm glad that you're fine...".y/n blushed at what he said.her heartbeat increased.

Behind the door,jungkook was observing them.soon,he sighed and left the site.he sat on one of the chair in the dinning table and saw y/n coming out and calling a guard.

"Ma'am...what can I do for you..?".he asked after greeting her.

"Take care of him... don't let him get off from the bed...if he wants to pee,help him...".he bowed, accepting her order and she left.

Jungkook was amazed by it but didn't show it.he realised that his little sister has a change in behaviour towards the innocent boy which means she likes him.His goal was to find this out and now he is sure that she loves taehyung but didn't understand it.he sighed heavily and look at the plate of food which was served by ajuhmma moments ago.he started to eat it while thinking about his sister.now he hope that she will change soon.

[A/n:- A late update lol...but it's fine... tomorrow is out taetae's birthday..!!! ]

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

281K 20.7K 84
Story by: cutegir2002 >>>>>> A story of the mafia king's son- Jeon Jungkook and his brother's boy friend- Kim Taehyung. Where Jeon Jungkook is a very...
278K 11.8K 27
when a certain fluffy bunny looking boy has a Mafia wrapped around his fingers Dive deep and find out the love story of a bratty cute innocent bunn...
384K 20.3K 58
A boy Taehyung who is adored by all the people near him....but is still not happy with that....why because his two close brothers hate each other...
356K 11.1K 41
TAEHYUNG ASIAS BIGGEST MAFIA AND A VERY RUDE ,COLD AND HEARTLESS PERSON .....GETS MARRIED TO JEON JUNGKOOK ....WELL IT WAS JK WISH TO AGREE TO THE MA...