ENCHANTED- BY LOVE (completed)

By that_royal_writer

RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DR... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
57
58
59
60
61.1
61.2
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
MEMES AND FACTS
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
NEW BOOK
92

56

29.1K 2.5K 355
By that_royal_writer

Celebrating 330K+ views and being ranked in top 10 India 🥳

Thank you so much for your love and affection!!!

This is a dream come true and I could never thank you all enough!!!

Now I see a real possibility of reaching my goal of 1k followers and 500k views by 2024 :)

Let's hope for the best!!!

Here is a happy update from me now ❤️

I saw all your comments, dm's, and messages just give me some time and I'll reply :)))

Also for all those who've officially made kanda the bipolar king, Adi is here to prove you wrong lol

Now comment more and let's reach the target :)))

Also...I don't know if I should say this or not say this...but there is a intimate scene coming up....nothing too detailed.....they don't even get undressed and it's pretty harmless but also...idk...someone help me assess lol....if you don't want to read that you can skip to Kanda's part. I can provide a summary in the next chapter :)

*** Vaishnavi ***

"You haven't answered?" he reminded, his intimidating gaze still on me and the words of the general came to my mind.

'There is only one thing I am afraid of, your highness, and that is facing the king after committing or trying to commit a legal offence. You are not just an incharge, you are also the Queen and he is the one who trained you. He is going to be harsher. So let me know if you ever make a mistake'

I should've.....

"Darling, I won't ask again," Adi warned after placing a small kiss on my cheek making me wonder if I did make a wise decision by not approaching the general.

I am so confused!

I looked at Adi once again and his intimidating eyes met with mine.

Right! Answer!

"Adi...she is..." I hesitated, "she is a good women..."

"And you?" Adi asked casually reaching out for a knife from his sleeve pocket, "Are you a good women...."

"I...." I said as my eyes followed his hand as it pulled out the knife, "....don't...know..."

"Don't know?" Adi smiled in amusement, "Vaishu you have the most beautiful soul. You are a wonderful person."

"I am?" I asked surprised. He sounded so genuine.

"Yes," he nodded as the knife made it's way past me. 

Out of curiosity, my eyes followed his hand but his other hand suddenly pulled me into his embrace, forcing me to look at me.

"Make it easier for yourself, love," he warned, "eyes on me!"

I didn't dare disobey.

"Yet," he continued, "You would have approved the false leave if I didn't hold you accountable, wouldn't you?" he asked.

"Maybe..." I replied.

"That was a yes or no question," he calmly added.

"Yes," I answered. 

"And what does that conclude," Adi continued as I felt the cold knife below the back of my neck reaching out for the drawstring of my blouse.

"Adi...the Queen's cabinet will tease...." I tried to reach back and Adi pressed the flat surface of the knife on my back, the cold feeling of the metal on my skin and the cold look on his eyes almost challenging me to dare and reach back.

I slowly brought my hand back to it's original position, resting it on his shirt.

If he keeps up with this, forget wrinkled shirt, I might actually tear his shirt by the force with which I am holding onto it. 

"Good," Adi said satisfied, "Where were we?"

"The Queen's cabinet will tease me if...." I paused when Adi raised his eyebrows.

Oh the original discussion!

It took me a while to remember where the hell we were....Adi's been distracting me way too much.

"I would approve the leave if...I wasn't held accountable...." I replied.

"What does that conclude?" Adi talked as if it was just another normal conversation although his hands were already on my shoulder removing the safety pin that gathered the fabric of my duppata, "Good people are capable of doing bad things if they can get away with it." "Which is why," he continued as I felt the fabric falling across my shoulder when he removed the safety pin, "even I surrender myself to you and the general."

"Everyone needs to be held accountable, that's rule 1," he said taking my dupatta and throwing it on the chair far away, in the most graceful manner, and aiming perfectly to make sure it does not touch the ground.

"What's rule 1?" he asked turning back to me as he put the knife back in his sleeve and started unbuttoning his shirt.

I've never faced more difficulty in remembering things.

 Adi is an existential threat to my intellectual abilties.

"Everyone needs...to be....held accountable," I whispered trying to maintain my manners and look into his eyes instead of at his body.

Adi smiled breaking his hard demeanor for a second as he threw the shirt on the same chair.

Perfect aim without even having to look back!

"I said eyes on me, love, I didn't specify where," he whispered taking another step forward and intertwining our fingers with one hand and caressing my cheek with the other.

"Am I dreaming," I whispered to myself.

Adi has never been so confusing....even during the initial days of our marriage....

"Speak louder," Adi said outloud, "That's rule 2."

"But you...never had a problem with my voice..." I said surprised.

"And I never will," Adi replied, "when you are my wife." "But when you are the Queen," he added, "and when you are preparing to debate with the most intelligent people in the nine kingdoms....you need to learn to speak louder, cleaerer, and even yell if need be."

"I prefer being calm," I replied although part of me said it might not be a good time to argue, "I don't yell."

Adi traced his fingers across my back and reached to the bottom of my blouse unhooking the one at the end.

"Today you will," he said looking into my eyes.

"Adi you can't force people into...."

"Remember the last time we got together?" he interrupted, "I told you no one would hear us and you don't have to force yourself to be quiet?"

Yes I remember that. I also remember not listening to him. 

"Well today I am warning you," he continued as he kissed my palm, "These pretty hands should go no where near your lips." "They belong near my heart," he said placing my other on his chest as well.

Is he really saying what I am thinking.....

Adi moved forward and pushed me towards the wall still careful to slow down at the end so that I don't accidentally hit my head.

"Congratulations Mrs. Vaishanvi Adinath," he said stepping closer and closer. "Today you will learn how to yell and it is going to start with my name," he added before pressing his lips against mine.

This is officially my limit of creativity lol. If you wish to continue the story/add ideas in the comments feel free to do so but I can't write any further, sorry 🙈 

*** Sruthi ***

"I am sorry if I invaded your space today," Kanda said as he gathered his things to leave. Pallu already went to sleep and Naina went to secretly meet Veer so I was left to bid farewell to the mad man.

"It's alright," I nodded, "...and thanks for letting Pallu win. It's nice of you to do that for her."

"I did not do it for her," Nanda interrupted me, "as a matter of fact, I think Pallu is way too pampered for her age. In fact, the only complain I and even the king ever had against the Queen is the way she lets Pallu get away with everything."

"General if you are to talk bad about my sister-"

"I am just stating the facts Gati," he interrupted, "She will offically become an adult in a couple of months. She will be 16 and what might be considered childish antics now will be considered crimes then. Kid needs to learn some discipline."

I fell silent. 

In a way....he is right.....

"Why did you loose the game then?" I asked out of curiosity.

"For you," he replied, "I thought it might bring a smile on your face."

Is it too late to change my mind and marry this man?

Come on Sruthi, don't be so forgiving!

I maintained a neurtal face although I really wanted to smile.

"That's alright," Kanda smiled, "I can loose a million more times. Let's see if I could get lucky enough to see you smile at atleast one of my defeats."

I shrugged but internally I wanted to kiss him, forget everything, and introduce him to my father.

"I....I won't be able to attend any training today...if that's alright," I asked hoping his good mood will help me escape the hell.

"Of course, princess," Kanda said sounding offended that I even had to ask that question, "It's a given. Until you completely recover, there is no way I am letting you do anything other than relax."

"Take care," he smiled. 

I did not smile back and instead shut the door.

The other day I heard Veer and the other soldiers singing beautiful poetry for their women and here I am head over heels for a man just because he said he wishes to see me smile.

I need to get myself together and raise my standards!!!

**********

So guys, how's the chapter? We reached a pretty good milestone, so I really wish to know how y'all feel? What you like, don't like anything lol....

or at the very least, tell me what's your favorite color? That's a good start to know my lovely readers.

I'll make a pie chart based on the statistics lol, let's see what is the most liked color on wattpad.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

774K 34.2K 66
Book 1 of #ARRANGED HEARTS series.... (This series will contain only arranged marriage stories...so read only if you want to read arranged marriage t...
673K 45.1K 70
Jai Agnihotri (28) Our Handsome Cardiologist. Staying in his village running a clinic of his own, a well mannered and Educated Hottie of his Village...
1.3M 50.8K 37
.... am I that bad to be loved, wanted. I am an unwanted daughter, now i will be an unwanted wife. God what's your problem. Why am i so unwanted in t...
232K 3.3K 16
β˜† Ranked # 1 in plussize β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in happyending β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in husbandandwife β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in maturecontent β˜† β˜† Ranked # 1 in forcedmarri...