The Techno-Koi

By Runguthepingu

Long before the music ever exist.... A Destiny is born... More

First off
The Journey Begin
Day 2
Tale Of History
Jellyfish lost in Real World
Jellyfish Lost in Real World
Chinese New Year Special 🐉
Art :')
Demon Slayer AU
Jellyfish Lost in Real World
A/N

Day 1

213 7 2
By Runguthepingu

To know this will happen before it become upper hand to a situation of lifetime ever.

"No way." [Y/N] state as they floated beside Trollex who gave them a suprise look.

"If we loose our strings, we loose our musics. There's no way in god name we'll hand it over to you, Queen Barb." they added with a glare.

The Queen of Hard-Rock was suprise for a second before making a face. "You mean your bleeps and bloop? Beep beep beep beep beep boooomm.... Yeah, that's not music." she mock as the ten year old just glare hardened while their father look offended, hurt even.

The rock queen then made a pity look, "Do you want to heard what real music is?" she then grin and raise her hand over with a rock-sign. "Rockers!"

Trollex and [Y/N] immediately look over as more angler bus merge out from the oceans darkness.

Trollex went in front of the whole tribe protectively while [Y/N] look at Barb in disbelief.

The rock-trolls then start to play their music that create a massive shockwave towards the techno-trolls.

"Yeah!"

[Y/N] hold their ground from the shockwave while Trollex and the Techno-Trolls all got rave back roughly. They look in suprise-rage while Trollex look worried at Rock-Trolls.

"Oooh, Here I am!
Rock you like a hurricane!"

Barb sang as she send a strong shockwave towards the DJ coral booths whete it instantly got destroyed in a half.

[Y/N] and Trollex stare at the broken booth before turning around to face Barb. The King held BDB close, "Ok ok enough! Stop!" He pleaded.

"Your harshening the vibe we work very hard to build too!" he said devastatingly.

"Oh after I finish the world tour, we all gonna have the same vibe. We're all gonna be in one nation of music...under ROCK!"

Barb said before strumming her guitar to send a shockwave towards the father-child.

To her and Trollex suprise, [Y/N] floated in front of Trollex and created a shield to avoid the shockwave with their stinger and glare at Barb.

"You think I'll let you hurt my trolls?" their stingers slither around with a form of electricity glow around it.

"Better think about it again."
__________________________________
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________________________

"Dad, go! Evacuated our tribes, I'll slow them down!"
.
.
.
.
.

Trollex groan as he slowly open his eyes. Sitting up slowly from the pound of headache.
He look around and saw he was in some kind of prison. "[Y/N]..!" realization hit him when he notice he was alone with an unconscious BDB in the prison.

=====================

[Y/N] sat in the cell silently, their stinger was chain over together by the rock-trolls to avoid getting attack.
Scoffing over before sighting.

Then suddenly, the silent was interrupted by rock-trolls dragging a classical-troll before throwing the wing-troll in the cell they're in.

"Dangit...!" the classical-troll muttered and sigh. He wear a dark indigo tuxedo with a white cloth wrapped around his waist. Instead of big common white hair, his hair was small that got slick back.

The flying troll finally realize he wasn't alone in the cell and turn to face [Y/N].
"Sup." they greeted, the classical-troll just hummed with a nodded.

They sat in peaceful silence....

"Fought back?" "Yep." "What did you use to put a hit on her?" "My violin." "Cool." "You?" "Zapping her with my stinger." "Cool."

Yeah....that's how the friendship was bond up.

The next day, [Y/N] and the classical-troll who the techno [prince/princess] learn was name Joseph, are just minding their own business in the cell.

Just then, a country troll was thrown in along with a pop troll.

[Y/N] and Joseph look over and the royal techno notice the country's hat was on the ground near them.
They pick it up and float closer towards the two new cellmate.

"Here..." the country troll dust himself off before looking up and his eyes slightly widen, he stare at them for a bit before snapping out of his trance and gracefully took his head back and put it on.

"Thanks hon..." he said. Joseph went to talk with the pop-troll, "I'm Pitch, nice to meet you." both of them shook hands. "I'm [Y/N]."

They all bond up a bit since they have no idea how long it is now.

Later tha day, a Funk-Troll got thrown in and they immediately bond up with him.

So this is how their name list were.

[Y/N]: Techno

Pitch: Country

Joseph: Classical

Steve: Pop

Set: Funk.

Pretty cool, now they wait for what will happen that day. Unfortunately they hasn't heard anything at all, not even the Rock-Trolls that supposed to be guarding their cell is there.

This concern them dearly, did Barb success? They don't know.

"Hey, you guys want pretzels?" a rock troll ask while handing a bag of pretzel in the cell.

"Oh thank you." Steve said and took one pretzel from the bag and ate it before realize and turn towards the bars where the rock-troll were leaning onto while eating some pretzel.

Everyone stare at him while he ate outside the cell passionately.

"Uh..." the rock boy notice how they all stare at him and pause his munching.

"What?" "How long have you been there??" Steve ask as they all went close to the bars.

"Oh, kinda like...five minutes ago." he reply and resume his munch.

They stare at each other for an awkward moment.

"I'm Dric."

_________________________________

The kids all sat in the cell boredly, they have introduced themselves to Dric who immediately got into the bond-ship.

"Man.... I wonder what's going on after this..." Set ask as he carefully pull one of the block out to avoid the jengka built to fall.

"No idea, let's go check it out." Dric said as he sat up. The kids stare at him before facepalm themselves.

"I totally forgot he's in the cell with us, we could've just walk free an hour ago.." [Y/N] said.

They all sigh out of stupidity before walking out of the cell, the place was quiet. Not even a single trolls were seen.

"Where's everyone?" Steve ask as they saw how all the cell that contains the trolls were empty.

"I.... I'm not sure... When I got here, the place was already empty.." "And you didn't said anything?" Joseph lift his brow at Dric who look down, dumbfounded.

[Y/N] and Pitch shook their heads before the techno groan and collapse to the ground, "[Y/N]!" the kids immediately crowd around them in worried.

Their color faded away making Steve and Joseph gasp. "Our colors...!" Pitch help [Y/N] up, they thank him over.

"What...happen...?" "The strings is gone.." everyone look at [Y/N] as they crack their neck.

"Gone..? Isnxt that mean...all musics.." Set stop himself as they all frown.

Ba-thumb...

They look up and saw [Y/N]'s heart glow blue.

Ba-thumb...

They look at each other chest where their heart glow over while beating softly.

[Y/N] look down for a moment before looking up.

"Lately lately...
I've been loosing sleep..."

They look at Pitch who grabbed a nearby guitar and strummed it.

"Dreaming about the things that we could be..."

Steve then join in. As he and Dric held hands together.

"But lately I've been...
I've been thinking hard..."

They all then sang together as they group up.

"Said no more counting dollars...
We'll be counting stars..
Yeah we'll be counting stars..."

They smile when they colors return, they look at each other happily before looking over at the biggest volcano that blow up some rainbow lavas.

They saw a nearby boulder that could fit all of them and a chain with a reign on it. They glance at each other and smile slyly.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Trollex float happily with the other leaders before he realize something and zoomed towards the crowd, looking worried while calling out for someone.
"King Trollex, what's wrong?" King Quincy ask after seein the techno king were panicking.

"My [son/daughter]! I haven't seen [him/her] anywhere!" he said worriedly while searching over for [Y/N].

"I see, alright. Let us help you King Trollex." the king of funk state. "You have a kid?!" Poppy gasp as she zoomed towards Trollex excitedly.

"What do [he/she] look like?! Does your [son/daughter] have a rainbow pattern like you!?" Branch pull Poppy back, giving a nervous smile at the scared Trollex by the sudden maniacal of excitement from the Pop Queen.

"I didn't know you were married before, fish boy. So where's your lady?" Barb ask with a smirk while crossing her hands close to her chest.

Trollex froze when the question got ask, he frown sadly and look away while rubbing his temple over.

"....she...she's no longer with us..." he said silently. The leaders gasp and look at Trollex sympathetically.

"Oh shoot...sorry to ask that dude..." Barb immediately apologized, we can't blame her for that since she and the others didn't know about Trollex's wife deceased before.

"It's ok... You didn't know..." Trollex said before they got interrupted by a lava blown up over from the volcano behind them.

"WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!" "NO WE'RE NOT!"

Joseph held onto [Y/N] for dear life while the gang cheered, Dric pull the reign over as they roughly landed onto the rock platform glide over before stopping in front of the adults.

A fire softly light on Pitch's hat where one of [Y/N]'s stinger puffed it out.

They stare forward with eyes wide open before laughing hypothetically and sigh with a lazy faces.

[Y/N]! Oh my god!" Trollex zoomed towards them and instantly brought them into a tight hug before parting way to check if there is any injuries on their body.

"Dad I'm ok, don't worry." they said and Trollex sigh and brought them in another hug.

"Please....don't do that again... I don't want to loose you..." he muttered silently.

"I won't dad but I make no promise tho..." they muttered back.

He sigh and gave them a stern smile.

"Ok....and you're grounded." "You fu-"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.3K 18
dusk comes like death... finnick odair
28K 308 25
𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐚. 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐝...
14K 263 29
I love the movie "Moana" and I often wonder how it would go for King Trollex. Hope y'all enjoy it!
224K 2.4K 21
George x Dream Oneshots :) Requests Welcome!