Liar, Liar, the Mage's Desire...

By SolaSista

The Oumeno adventures continue! More magic, more mischief, and more...Kokichi and Himiko!! I just need more K... More

Undercover Lolita (1)
Undercover Lolita (3)
Undercover Lolita (4)
Undercover Lolita (5)
Undercover Lolita (6)
Undercover Lolita (7)
Undercover Lolita (8)
Undercover Lolita (9)
Undercover Lolita (10)
Undercover Lolita (11)
Undercover Lolita (End)
Goth Ball (1)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (2) (Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (3)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (4)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (5)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(6)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball(7)(Goth Girl AU)
Goth Ball (End summary)
Passion Point (1)
Passion Point (End)
Himiko's Bewitching Beauty
Himiko's Magic Show
Himiko's Villainous Fantasy
Secret Admirer (1)
Secret Admirer (End)
Dream Boy (1)
Dream Boy (2)
Dream Boy (3)
Dream Boy (4)
Dream Boy (5)
Dream Boy (6)
Dream Boy (End)
Kokichi and Himiko Get Fluffy
Year Of The Dragon
Kokichi and Himiko's Love Suite Event
Roses Are Red (1)
Roses Are Red (End)
Ride The Way Into His Heart
Under Pressure (1)
Under Pressure (2)
Under Pressure (3)
Under Pressure (4)
Under Pressure (5)
Under Pressure (6)
Under Pressure (7)
Under Pressure (End)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (1)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (2)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (3)
Tsumugi's Anime and Manga Lesson (End)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (1)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (2)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (3)
Kokichi's Juvie Buddy (End)
Himiko's Soaps/Kokichi's Knife Game
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (1)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (2)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (3)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (4)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (5)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (6)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (7)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (8)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (9)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (10)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (11)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (12)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (13)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (14)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (15)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (16)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (17)
Fast and Feisty: Drifting In Tokyo (End)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (1)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (2)
The Supreme Leader's New Groove (3)

Undercover Lolita (2)

93 5 6
By SolaSista

    "Nyeh? A lolita café?" Himiko asked as Kokichi walked up next to her to see what was going on. 

    "That is correct," Celeste replied. "There is only one lolita café, and it is located in Akihabara. It opened earlier this year and, from what I have heard, it has been very popular ever since its opening."

   "Well...I'm not sure you'd want me to come along," Himiko replied. "After all, I'm not really all that into lolita fashion."

    "Oh? I have to admit, I am very disappointed to hear you say that," Celeste said. 

   "Why?" Himiko asked.

   "Recall our lunch date a few months ago," Celeste reminded Himiko. "I quite enjoyed your company, if I'm being honest. Not to mention, I have yet to pick out a lolita dress for you."

   "You'd still do that?!" Himiko exclaimed.

   "I told you that I would, did I not?" Celeste replied. 

   "You did," Himiko said. "Well...okay. If you still want me to go, I guess I'll go."

   "Awww...you made yourself a new BFF, HimiCocoa Bean!" Kokichi teased, giving Himiko's cheek a playful pinch. 

   "Do not get it wrong. Himiko had invited me to sit with her at lunch that day, so it is only fair that I return the favor," Celeste said. "Think of it as a thank you gift." 

   "Nyeh...I appreciate it, Celestia," Himiko said with a small smile. 

   "I am pleased to hear it," Celeste said, smiling sweetly. "Now, that I have gotten that out of the way, I just need one more girl from your house to invite."

   "What do you mean?" Himiko asked. 

    "I invited two girls from each house, one other from mine, who I would find acceptable to join me," Celeste explained. "From my house, Sayaka and I are going. From 7th Island House, I have chosen Sonia, Mikan, and Ibuki to join me."

   "But that's three people from 7th Island House," Kokichi said. Celeste sighed.

   "I did not want to invite Ibuki, honestly, but she was extremely insistent about going," Celeste said. "So, in order to silence her, I agreed to invite her."

    "Nyeh...why did you invite Mikan, though?" Himiko asked. "I thought you'd invite someone like Mahiru, or something."

    "I thought about inviting Mahiru instead of Mikan, but...that would mean that Hiyoko would want to come along, too," Celeste replied. "Surely, you understand."

    "Hahaha...good call!" Kokichi said. 

   "Hiyoko and I actually became friends not too long ago," Himiko said. 

   "Well, that is nice for you, but for me, I simply cannot stand her," Celeste admitted.

   "I understand," Himiko said, nodding her head.

   "Well, now that that is out of the way, will you please round up the other girls of your house, Himiko?" Celeste asked with her usual polite smile. Himiko went upstairs to gather the other girls. After they came downstairs to greet Celeste, Celeste eyed each and every one of them carefully.

   "Kirumi...I choose you," Celeste said.

   "Nee-heehee...I didn't take you for a pokémon trainer, Celeste!" Kokichi joked. 

   "Celeste, if I my ask, what is this about?" Kirumi inquired. 

    "I have chosen you and Himiko to join me for dinner at a lolita café this weekend," Celeste answered promptly. 

    "I do not wish to turn down your offer, but I am afraid I must," Kirumi said with an apologetic expression. "This weekend, I have been asked to assist those in need at a nursing home. My duty as a maid must come first."

   "Oh, dear, this is very troublesome, indeed," Celeste mumbled with disappointment. "But, if you insist, then I have no choice but to respect your wishes. Very well, then. I choose..."

   "Hey, how 'bout me?" Miu asked. "I can wear the sexiest lolita outfit that'd make you wanna take your skirt off and throw yourself at me, Celeste!"

   "Hmhmhm...if you think I'd invite a...lascivious...filthy...vile...trashy...jezebel like yourself, THEN YOU'VE GOT ANOTHER THING COMING, YOU BITCH!!!" Celeste shouted angrily.

  "Eeeeeeeee!!!" Miu whimpered. "I-If you didn't want me to go...a-all ya had to do w-was just s-say sooo...!" Celeste cleared her throat and regained her composure.

    "Pardon," she said, brushing her skirt. Then, she glared at Miu. "You are definitely not coming. It is not the environment for someone like you."

    "Yeeeaaahhh, Miu, it's a lolita café, not a ho-lita café! Nee-heehee!" Kokichi snickered. 

    "W-Well...let me know when they do make a ho-lita café," Miu sniveled. "I-I'll make a good...ho-stess!" Celeste sighed and rolled her eyes. 

   "Honestly!" she muttered in annoyance under her breath. 

   "Ooo! Ooo! I'll go, Celeste!" Tenko said. "I'm very sophisticated! And I think lolita fashion is absolutely adorable! Not to mention, Himiko wants me to go with her! Right, Himiko?!"

   "Is this true, Himiko?" Celeste asked Himiko.

   "Um...w-well..." Himiko stammered. She looked at Tenko's eager face and groaned internally. She always hated when Tenko would speak for her, especially when Tenko didn't consult with her first. All it did was make her feel guilty if she didn't agree with Tenko. Celeste seemed to pick up on this. 

   "Oh, my! I just remembered, Tenko!" she said, turning to Tenko. 

   "Huh? Remembered what?" Tenko asked. 

   "The ones serving our food at the café will all be...men," Celeste replied. Tenko's eyes bugged out of her skull.

    "WAH-WAH-WAH-WHAT?!" she exclaimed. "I-I can't eat food that has been tainted by the hands of degenerate males!!"

   "I thought you should know before we go, since I know you despise them so," Celeste said.

   "Nee-heehee...looks like you really do care about others after all, Celeste!" Kokichi said with a sly grin. He easily picked up on her lie. 

   "Well, of course," Celeste replied with a knowing smile of her own. She knew that Kokichi knew she was lying, but she decided to play along nevertheless. "The safety of my friends is always important to me." Tenko looked disappointed. 

    "Well...I guess I can't go, then," she muttered with slumped shoulders. "But, Himiko, if any degenerate male does anything, let me know so I can throw him all the way to Austria! The kangaroos there can eat him!" 

   "Nyeh...I think you mean 'Australia,'" Himiko said. "And kangaroos don't eat meat."

   "Moving on," Celeste said. "Maki, would you like to join us?"

   "No, thanks," Maki replied. "I'm really not into the whole themed-café thing."

   "Well, I guess that leaves Kaede, then," Celeste said. 

   "M-Me?!" Kaede exclaimed. "But, you didn't ask Tsumugi or Angie."

   "Very well, then," Celeste sighed. "Tsumugi? Angie?"

   "Well...it does seem very fun, but...I have business with Atua this weekend!" Angie replied. "He says that lolita cafés can be dangerous!"

   "I have never heard such complete and utter nonsense in all my life," Celeste said. "But, it is clear that your mind is made up. Tsumugi?"

   "Well, I don't have anything going on this weekend," Tsumugi said. "Such is the sad, boring life of a plain girl like me. So...I guess I'll go."

   "And Kaede?" Celeste asked.

   "Sure! Sounds fun!" said Kaede with a cheerful grin.

   "This is more people than I wanted, but I suppose it will do," Celeste said. "Just like the others I have invited, you three will have until this weekend to pick out a lolita style and outfit. Then, you must inform me so that I can pay for it."

   "But, lolita outfits are just plain expensive," Tsumugi said. "Aren't you worried you'll go broke?"

   "Yeah. Didn't you have a dream about buying some castle and hiring handsome guys to be your vampire servants?" Kokichi asked.

   "Do not worry," Celeste assured. "I have earned enough money from my gambling tournaments. I am not at all troubled by small things such as going broke." She turned to walk out the door. "Remember, Himiko, Kaede, and Tsumugi...you have until this weekend." And with that, Celeste was gone. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 1.5K 23
I hope you like it! 💜💙✨👏
14.8K 830 200
Yeah, it's the third volume of Oumeno greatness brought to you by the self-proclaimed Oumeno Queen (as long as nobody else wants that title, I will h...
6.9K 192 17
Basically Hajime, Nagito and their homies go on a lil trip , everything is swag and epic untill one day someone unexpected happens... #2 on hajimexna...
23.6K 892 200
Welp, I maxed out at 200 chapters on my previous Liar, Liar, the Mage's Desire, so I have to start a new set of Oumeno fluff 'n' stuff! :D So...if yo...