You are mine

By itsryn1221

(Yandere Oneshots x Reader) Note: My first book like this got deleted before and this is my attempt in making... More

Please Read
Yandere Elf King X Human Reader (Re-write)
Yandere Teacher X Student Reader (Rewrite)
New Yandere Book!!!
(⚠️ 18+)Yandere Step-brother X Reader (Re-write)
Yandere Hunter X Fairy Reader (Reupload)
Yandere Knight X Princess Reader (Rewrite)
(⚠️18+)YANDERE HUSBAND (Reupload)
Yandere Alien X Human Reader (Re upload
Yandere Twins X Reader (Re-upload)
Yandere Mafia Boss X Reader

Yandere Devil X Human Reader (Re-write)

2.1K 51 31
By itsryn1221

Warning: Summonings, Spiritual Awakening, Murder, Gore, Suicide, Swearing and Cursing.

(Note: This is a work of fiction any names locations or events are purely made by the author's imagination. I do not know how to summon a demon. This chapter is inspired by the book "basic witch craft". Which is a fantasy book btw."

-DEALS WITH THE DEVIL-

============================

The sound of rustling leaves being stepped on could be heard throughout the bushy forest. The sun has already set hours ago. A young (h/c) girl was running around the forest. Her white wedding gown stained from the mud. Her frail (s/c) body was shivering from the cold temperature, she needed a place to stay warm or else hypothermia would surely catch here.

Many might be wondering why your running in the forest barefoot wearing a wedding gown. It's because today was supposed to be the best day of any girls life, but it was ruined. Ruined by no other than her own husband and her best friend - who's also her maid of honor. She caught them about to commit the act in their own shared bed while she was passing by the house.

She didn't say a word to anyone, because she was hesitant on what to do. The moment the ceremony almost took place she fled from the scene and ran to the direction of the forest infront.

She ran, away. Away from her husband, away from her best friend, away from everyone. She wished she still have any living families she could depend on, but alas there all dead. Means, she has no we're else to go. Stopping in her tracks as her mind was starting to regret her rash decision. Sorrowful (e/c) eyes stared down on her muddy feet, as tears came falling down.

As if the gods weren't tormenting her enough, rain poured. It's started off as small droplets untill it turned into a downpour. So, once again she was running, running to another direction hoping to find shelter, anywhere, or at least anything.

After a good while of running, she found herself infront of the footsteps of an old runned down mansion. It had wooden exteriors with decorative wooden curves as well as pillars. The house looks as if it came straight out of a victorian horror movie. As scared as you were to enter inside, you still did due to your fear for dying being even higher that your fear for non-existent ghost.

The inside of the house was just as creppy as the outside. It was mostly empty, like a big hall with butterfly stairs leading to the second floor a neat fireplace in between. The only furniture in the house was the extremely huge carpet that your standing on, and the small cabinet besides the fireplace.

It was dark, the only source of light that you had was the pale silver moon. Walking towards the fire place, you saw sticks of wood there. It's quite suspicious that there's a pile of wood available, considering that this mansion has been abandoned for years. Yet, you didn't question, as your mind was already filled with many more treacherous thoughts.

Looking for a match box inside one of the cabinets drawers. While looking you found; a piece of chalk, a book, candles, and what you were looking for matches! After lighting up the fire you took a look behind you, frightened at the sight.

Behind you was a gigantic circle with a star in the center drawn on to the floor using chalk. Although a few corners of the star where already faded due to years of being unused. Your blood had gone cold, as you didn't know what to do. It's like your living a scene that's straight out of a horror movie.

Then you remembered, that book you found earlier! Running towards the cabinets you search for the book. After you found it, you walk back to the fireplace. Sitting on ground, you opened the book.

The text inside was written with a mix of Latin and English words. You barely make out the sentences. Flipping over numerous pages, untill one happened to peak your interest. "Deals with the devil," was written in bold text above. The instructions where written in English, whiles the chants where written in Latin.

After reading the whole book, you came to a conclusion. If this book was real, then you can have the life that you've always dreamed of and you can get your revenge. And even if it wasn't real, there's nothing you can lose.

So with your mind made, you started the ritual. Redrawing the faded lines on the pentacle. Grabbing multiple candes and placing them in each intersection of the star, lightening them up after. Grabbing the book and opening it to the certain page where the chants locate.Gulping down one last time before you spoke.

"Ab imis inferni partibus Dominum Nakír voco. Me duce in regno mortali esse. Inclinate voluntatem meam et voluntatem meam adimplebitis. Anima mea pro te est ut accipias, pro mea voluntate facere."

Repeat the saying three times, waiting for something to happen. A loud sound of deafening thunder crashed upon you. The lines on the pentacle started glowing a bright red that was blinding.

The moment you open your eyes who's the moment you realized, that the devil is real. And he's not a little red man with horns and a tail. He can be beautiful. In front of you right now was for sure the most handsome man to ever seen in your life. His pitch black hair match perfectly with his deep red eyes that adorned his pale skin. On his back was angel wings, yet there tainted. His wings are black, it is a sign that he was once a fallen angel.

The moment he made a contact with you, you froze right there and then. He walks closer, and the more he does, the more you realize he's literally towering over you. Flicking your anxious and scared side away, you faced him with a brave facade. Making sure to fix your posture as you held your head high.

"Quam pulchra puella vos tamquam angelum," he spoke in Latin with his deep voice, smirking at you.

"I can't speak Latin," you admitted still with your brave facade. He chucked inching closer to you.

"Dear Angel, did you really just read my book without understanding it?" He mocked as he grabs the book from your hands.

"I understood it....." You trailed off. "The English parts at least...."

The maniac released a sinister chuckle before his smirk widens.

"What's your name sweety poo?" You cringe at the pet name he gave you.

"I'm not here to make friends with a devil," you snap back.

"Ohhh, a little feisty are we, I like my girls like that. And I especially love one that's named, (Y/N) (L/N)."

Your eyes widened at his words. How did he know your name?!

"How do you know my name?!"

"I know everything about you dear. You sold your soul to me, and that means you sold everything as well."

"I can't unsummon you, can't I?" He looks at you dumbfounded.

"Yes you cannot."

"Then I guess to make it equal you must grant me my wish."

"And what may that be?" He raised a brow.

"I want to be famous and rich. I want to get revenge on my husband and that bitch of his! And I want you to leave me alone for ten years and let me have some peace!"

"The first wish is typical, your a human after all. The second one I like though. And the third one I hate...."

"I didn't ask your opinion about them. I just want you to grant my wishes."

He chuckled. "Oh, but there's another thing my dear.... I can only grant one, so pick your poison well."

You hesitated for a bit. Realizing that these options could possibly lead to a bad things. You opted for wish number one since out of all three of them it was the best and it had least consequences. Turning around you faced the devil in the eye one again.

"I want you to grant me my first wish, to be rich and famous."

"Well I did expect that... Then again, since I'm feeling a little generous, I'll grant your third wish as well," he say offering his hand for you to shake.

You grabbed his hand and looked in his eyes. A evil grin was plastered on his face, as his eyes glew a vibrant red.

"It's a deal."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-THREE YEARS LATER-

It's been exactly three years from the day you sold your soul to the devil. These past three years have been the best thing you've ever experienced in your whole entire life. You've got everything you could ever want. And not to mention you also got your revenge on your ex fiance and that little bitch of his.

The only thing that's missing in your life right now is a partner. Someone to fill the void of your lonely existence. Someone to care for you in your times of low. You've tried multiple times to get a boyfriend, but they'd always mysteriously die or get into an accident a month prior from when you start dating. Due to this people call you, "the beauty that belonged to no man." Well your glad that your well know, it's just your not proud of the nickname they gave.

Today, on this specific day you were feeling extremely stressed and needed a time out. You figured that going to a nice bar and have some fun with a handsome dude from the club would be a good way to release some steam. So, off you went.

Making your way towards the most luxurious club in New York City. Upon arrival, less people seem to care about you. As you heard there was a really big celebrity in the building. You realized that this is perfect, since there will be no paparazzi to ruin your evening.

Heading straight to the bar you ordered drink after drink, making sure you get totally waisted after this night. You only ordered the best and finest whiskeys you could get your hands one. On your tenth drunken shot, you were about to order another one. Yet the bartender stopped you.

"Miss I think you had enough." He says. You look up to see a blonde pale male who was about two inches taller that you. He had his light blue eyes pierce on to your, as his eyes show genuine concern.

"That's none of your business, waiter boy! Now get me my-" you trailed off passing out after. The bartender was shock. He was worried of what would happen to you if he just leaves you there. Too worried infact that he left his shift and brought you home to his apartment. There he let you sleep on his bed whiles he sleeps outside in his couch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up, you find yourself laying on a very comfortable bed inside an unfamiliar room. Sitting up as you inspected your surroundings. Immediately you search for your clothes, good thing they were still in tack to your body.  Soon enough the door opens, revealing a blonde boy that just came out of the bathroom. His blonde was wet and nothing but a towel covered his built form.

"WHERE IM I AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!?" Screaming as you throw a pillow his way.

"Woah, calm down. I didn't do anything, I helped you out of the bar cuz you got drunk," he answers truthfully. Making his way towards the dresser as he pick out some clothes.

"I-im sorry for jumping into conclusions then," you apologized.

"No problem. If you'll excuse me I still have to change," he says. "I'm sure you'd want to take a bath after too, you smell like alcohol."

"Yeah, I'd appreciate that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Turns out that this strange man that helped you was Leo Pendrings. He works as a barista in the club that you went to last night. He was so kind to even lend you his clothes after you took a shower. Even offering you a ride home. So, here you are now, sitting in uncomfortable silence in his car.

"So I've never really gotten your name," he breaks the silence. You were flabbergasted, how in the world does he not know you?! The audacity this man has.

"You don't know me?" You scoff. "Well that's a first."

"Pardon, it's just I'm not from here, I'm from England by the way. And it's my first week working at the club, so I haven't seen you before, much less heard about you."

"That's a first," you hummed staring at the road ahead. "The name's (Y/N) (L/N), I'm a super model."

"That makes sense," he smiles at you through the rearview mirror. "Your gorgeous and your eyes are a mesmerizing shade of (e/c)."

You went quite at his complement, most because you had nothing to say.

"Oh I'm sorry," he apologized. "I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable."

"It's alright," you answered. "I'm use to it."

"You seem to be so tense around me? Can I ask why?"

"No,no it's not what you think.... It's just your a man, I get uncomfortable around them. I don't know why, I just do."

"I understand," he smiles at you genuinely. "You've probably have roots of trauma that led you to this state."

"Hmmm, trauma," you mumbled as the entire rest of the car ride was sat in silence. As you approach your condo you gave Leo a thanks.

"Wait," he halts." Can I get your number? I wanna meet you again?"

"Sure, it's (insert phone number)."

"See you soon, (Y/N)."

With that he drove away. "Yeah," you mumbled. "See you soon too, Leo." For the first time in there years you were actually excited and looking forward about something. And you love this feeling...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-FIVE YEARS LATER-

It's been exactly five whole years since you met the man that you'd love with all your life. The only man that you'd wish to be with till the end of time. The only man in this world that has changed your view in love. The man that has healed your past trauma and covered your mental scars.

This man is no other than that kind barista you met five years ago, Leo Pendrings. You became friends for a year before he popped the question and asked you to be his girlfriend. Of course you were hesitant, but you know deep down that Leo is a good and genuine person, so you accepted his love.

And today is your fourth anniversary. He planned a surprise for you. So here you are now walking blindfolded as Leo assist you from behind.

"How long till we get there, Leo?" You asked.

"Just a little more steps, my love. I want this to be perfect." And as he says you take a few more steps forward. You felt him placing a hand on your waist stoping you from proceeding further. "Okay you can take the blindfold of now."

Doing as he says, you took of the blindfold. Your eyes widened and your mouth agape, you placed your hands to cover your mouth as tears of joy fell. You couldn't believe it he was actually proposing? Leo was down on his knees and in his hand was a velvet box that was open. Inside sat a big diamond ring, exactly in the design that you wanted.

"You know, I'd never expect that the overly drunk girl that I helped at the bar would be the woman I want to spend the rest of my days with. But here we are aren't we, (Y/N)? I love you so much, you're kind, you're funny, you're beautiful. You're everything I've ever wanted in a partner, and more. I love spending time with you, and I can't imagine my life without you. I promise to always make you laugh, to always be there for you when you need me, and to never take you for granted. (Y/N) (L/N) will you marry me?"

Words couldn't even escape your mouth as you were so happy in this moment. Shanking and nodding your head to the best of you abilities as tears continued to pour.

"YES! YES! YES! LEO OH MY GOD YES!" You hugged him as he lifts you up spinning you around as you both kiss. This moment was the happiest you've ever felt in your life. You always thought that real love never existed, especially after what your ex did to you. But here you are now, about to marry the man of your dreams. God how could things go any wrong?

Hearing a scream coming out from Leo's mouth as he places you down, burying his face in his hands. You tried desperately to pry them off, and when you did.... Is face was melted, and the rest of his body was soon about to be too. Taking a step back you screamed in terror at the gruesome sight infront of you. You watched helplessly at the once handsome man disintegrates into a pool of slimy black liquid.

Falling on to your knees, you body trembling. Feeling arms wrap around your neck, and a low chuckle could be heard . You could recognize that chuckle anywhere.

"Nākír...." You sobbed as the devil behind you grin's even more. "Why, why Leo?"

"You wanna know why?" Whispering in your ear as his hot breath makes you shiver. "It's because your mine. Your mind, your body, and most of all your soul."

"We had a deal! You said you would leave me alone!"

"That wasn't technically our deal, are deal was that I make you rich and famous exchange for your soul. The 'i would leave you alone' part was just a free gift on me." He pouts, before biting your neck causing you to pass out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Truth be told, you don't know how many years you've been stuck here. Stuck where? In a big old mansion inside a dark forest on an island in the middle of nowhere. No friends, no family, no Leo. Nothing. Just you and that monster, that devil. The amount of horrible things that man has done to you is uncountable. He is cruel, vile, and manipulating....

Who would have known that the once runway bride turned super model was now a slave to an unhuman being. How ironic for your life to turn this way. Being raised by an abusive family and uncaring relatives. Running away and meeting the man you though was the one. Only for him to cheat on you on your wedding night. Being so helpless that the only thing you could do was to sell your soul. Having finally achieve a peaceful life and meeting the one. Only for him to melt infront of you. To now, being trapped in the middle of nowhere with a demon at all times.

Nothing in your life was ever, joyful, good, or wonderful. Everything in your life was nothing but sorrow, evil, and dreadful. Everything. Except for him, Leo. He was truly the only thing that actually managed to bring you joy. In the four years you spent together, although short, they where much genuine and sincere than anything that has ever been in your life. Without it, without him, you feel empty. Was life truly worth living if joy is not present?

You figured not. So, the only way to end your sorrowful life is by death. But how are you able to achieve that when the devil is with you every darn minute of the day! Well, here's how. You've been formulating this plan for years now. Observing him, you notice that every year he disappears for a week, he claims to you that he was only "getting some supplies". So you use this to your advantage. Going outside and grabbing the spare rope that you found inside the mansion. Tying it up on the tree, your eyes couldn't help but tear up. As you were tying the other end of the rope to your neck, sobs endlessly escaping your mouth.

It was like your entire life flashing before your eyes. All your sorrowful moments came flashing back, as well as your happy ones. "Was this really worth it?" You question to yourself. And in that moment the same words that came in your head when you are summoning the demon came flashing back.

"If it's real, I'll have something to gain, And even if it wasn't real, there's nothing I  can lose."

But only this time, the odds were swapped. If you do this, you will lose your life and all your remaining burdens. And if you don't, you will stay here, and continue with your everyday tortures. You've got nothing to lose, right?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You jump...

============================

Translation:

Ab imis inferni partibus Dominum Nakír voco. Me duce in regno mortali esse. Inclinate voluntatem meam et voluntatem meam adimplebitis. Anima mea pro te est ut accipias, pro mea voluntate facere.
(From the deepest point of hell, I summon the Lord Nākír. To be my guide in the mortal relm. Bend by my will and fulfill my wish. My human soul is for you to take, in exchange for my wish to be make.)

quam pulchra puella vos tamquam angelum
(What a beautiful girl. You look like an angel.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 4.9K 67
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
168K 5.7K 21
You were just a normal college student, trying to balance school and life. That was until you met him, and invited him into your house. Your life ch...
37.3K 924 17
[ Yandere Husband x Reader] Y/N was going through a horrible break up but when her best friend told her to download an app she didn't know that she w...
268K 8.3K 70
..In the midst of all the chaos, she was his distraction... ~~~ How much could change in just 8 years of absence? Looks? Fate? Feelings, perhaps? H...