Plus Sized Pretty

By Kindahippies

Jinx Anders is a plus sized girl, she has a lonely personality, shy to those who don't know her, which would... More

Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 1, Part 1)
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 1, Part 2)
Her name was Jinx Anders (Chapter 2, Part 1)
Alexandria Mayer: Queen Bitch (Chapter 2, Part 2)
Siblings Are The Worst (Chapter 2, Part 3)
Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 1)
Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 2)
Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 1)
Something Has Got To Change...
Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 2)
Is She Your Girlfriend? (Chapter 4, Part 3)
Thank You
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 1)
Hi.
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 2)
Update
Poetry & Things
UPDATE?????
I'm So Sorry.
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 5, Part 3)
Update?
I'M SORRY I LOVE YOU
Update -- Turkey Day
Plus Sized Pretty (Chapter 6, Part 1)
Not a chapter -- Just an Update

Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 3)

11.3K 511 44
By Kindahippies

CLICKY CLICKY THE VOTE BUTTON!!!! ------->

Leave me a comment? Pretty Please?

(Jinx POV)

I couldn't help but smile every time I glanced at the note that was folded and placed on my dresser. I paced in front of my cell phone that was sitting on the middle of my unmade bed. 

The note said to call the number, but I wasn't sure if I was ready to talk to James yet. And how awkward would it be if his mom answered? 

"Hey, yeah my name is Jinx and I have a major crush on your son and he is sending me mixed signals," I thought and shook my head, now biting on my nails. 

No, I couldn't do it. I stopped pacing and looked down at my phone and sighed. I grabbed the note and sat on the bed with my phone in my lap.

"Just do it, you can do this," I thought to myself and picked up the phone. I groaned and dropped it. I layed back and put a pillow over my face.

Why was being a teenager so hard?

I had an idea and sat up. I swear there was a light bulb flashing above my head.

"Maybe I can get Alex to call and ask for James, and then when he gets on the phone I can talk to him," I thought out loud. 

It was a bit childish but I was desperate to talk to James, I couldn't wait for tomorrow. I didn't want to talk to him face to face. What if he ended up saying I was just a fatty and I should stop wasting my time? 

I sighed and reflected on what Alexa had said to me in class. No one has ever insulted me directly, and it was not a pleasant experience. Why do people have to do that? I realize I am fat, so why do you have to tell me over and over again? 

I sniffled and clutched the note and my cell phone as I walked down the hall to my brothers room.

His door was closed but I already knew he was playing video games with one of his friends. I sighed and knocked on the door loud enough for him to hear.

"I'M NOT HUNGRY MOM!" He yelled.

"IT'S JINX YOU IDIOT! OPEN THE DOOR!" I yelled back and knocked on the door again.

After a minute or two went by I knocked on the door loudly and I heard him groan.

I smiled with satisfaction when he finally opened the door.

"What do you want?" He asked impatiently.

I took a step back and started coughing when I saw the smoke coming from his room. Then the smell of weed hit me like a ton of bricks.

"What the hell? Are you smoking pot?" I waved my hand in front of my face and noticed his eyes were red and swollen.

"So what? Mom's not even home! Leave us alone," the door had opened a bit more and I saw that Max Brown was standing in the door frame. 

I rolled my eyes when he smiled sheepishly at me. 

"Hey Jinx, how's it hangin'?" He drawled slowly.

"What is the school stoner doing with you in your room? Why are you smoking pot? Mom and dad are going to bitch a fit! God, you are such a fuck up Alex!" I had my hands my my waist and I was looking at him in disbelief.

Alex laughed and rubbed his eyes. "Yeah, well mom and dad aren't going to find out." 

I shook my head. "Yeah? And why is that?" 

Max pulled out a joint and extended it toward me. "If you keep quiet I will give you one for free." He laughed softly at my expression.

I smacked it out of his hand. "No. This is not right, I am going to tell mom and dad when they get here."

Okay, I know what you are thinking. I am a snitch, I am a tattle-tale, but there is a method to my madness, just role with it, okay? Don't get your panties in a knot.

I turned to leave and Alex grabbed my arm. "No, wait!" He said, panicked.

"Yes?" I asked impatiently. 

Success! He fell into the trap, just as I had planned.

"Look, I'll do anything. I'll do your laundry, I'll do your chores for a month, a year! Just don't tell mom and dad." He was pleading, and I liked it.

I was about to ask him to get on his knees and beg me when I realized it was getting late and the parentals would be home soon.

"Fine, come with me. I have something you can do."  I nudged him toward my room and pointed at Max.

"You stay here Stony Baloney," I told him and closed the door.

I don't know if I was getting a contact high or if he was plain stupid but I think he was checking me out.

When we were both in my room I handed him my cell phone and the note. 

"Dial the number and ask for James, can you do that?" I asked as if I were talking to a small child.

He furrowed his brows and sat on the bed as he was dialing.

I sighed and began pacing again.

"Could you stop pacing? You're making me dizzy," he mumbled as he put the phone to his ear.

"Just be quiet and do what I said," I replied. 

When I heard Alex say, "Hey yeah, can I talk to James?" I had a mini heart attack.

Alex stood and handed me the phone. I nearly dropped it as he hurried off to his room.

I put the phone to my ear tentatively. 

When I heard James's smooth masculine voice come on the line I tried to talk but It seemed my words were stuck in my throat.

"Hello?" He said. 

"Uh, I..Hey, James," I stammered as I sat down on my bed.

A moment of silence passed and I finally heard him talk.

"Jinx? Is that you?" He asked.

"Y-yeah. It's me," I said softly.

"Oh, thank God! Listen to me, what ever Alexa said to you forget it. She is a jealous, conniving she-devil and I have no interest in her what so ever." He rushed his words as if he were I afraid I would hang up on him.

I couldn't seem to get any words out of my mouth still and so he went on.

"Jinx, I can't begin to express how sorry I am for what she said. She is..," he trailed off and I decided to jump in.

My mouth seemed to be working faster than my brain and what came out was the exact opposite of what I had meant to say.

"I like you James," I said and I squeaked when that slipped out and I slapped my hand over my mouth, my eyes wide.

I heard him chuckle softly.

"I'm glad you said that. I like you too Jinx. I think you are a really cool girl and I want to show you I am not the person you have conceived me to be."

"No, I don't think you are a bad person or anything, I-" Before I could finish my sentence he cut in.

"Say no more. I'm glad we had this little conversation. I'll see you tomorrow okay? Will you have lunch with me again? I'll make us both a sandwich, and you will eat it." He said in a playfully harsh tone.

I smiled as my skin heated up and I turned what I would guess to be the color of a tomato.

"Only if the crusts are cut off," I said and giggled softly.

"Of course," he said, "It's a date."'

At that moment I could have fainted.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

EEEEEPPPP! I updated! You can stop your moping around now. I hope you liked this part! I had fun writing it and I promise to update a bit faster.

PLEASE COMMENT DOWN BELOW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!!

I appreciate every one of you for commenting and messaging me with encouragement and motivation. Jinx wouldn't be here with out you and I love you all for that.

Love and Lunch Dates,

-Em

 P.s.--I changed the celebrity that is playing James. I found someone who fits the description much better. Don't hate me. I love you.

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 98 33
Jessie Karlton, the renowned preppy Queen of prestigious Kyde Private High has to be enggaged to the King of the school, Landon Park. Having to be in...
264K 10.5K 29
Started 16.4.17 Finished 7.6.17 HIGHEST RANK IS #10 IN TEEN FICTION :) Current cover is by @Aisling_Page "Hey," an unfamiliar voice said behind me, I...
2.6K 234 15
(Attention: definitely not the story I'm most proud of... wrote this in my free time, wasn't too into detail - at all. I actually don't recommend thi...
554 24 4
Anna Mills is a plus-size young lady going to high school in Oakland, California. Being the new pretty preppy girl in town how will she handle the ma...