𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐆𝐀'𝐒 𝐇𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐂�...

By SadistWhore

Little Micah is devastated after his nephalem ex-boyfriend found his mate, leaving him alone and desperate fo... More

⠀⠀
⠀⠀
𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄
𝗜
𝗜𝗜
𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗜𝗩
𝗩
𝗩𝗜
𝗩𝗜𝗜
𝗩𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗜𝗫
𝗫
𝗫𝗜
𝗫𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗜𝗜𝗜
𝗫𝗜𝗩
𝗫𝗩
𝗫𝗩𝗜𝗜

𝗫𝗩𝗜

3.5K 186 91
By SadistWhore

• 16

𝐌𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐇

I can control immortals. The possibility of me using that to my advantage is slim. Everyone should have free will but it disturbs me that I didn't know that happened.

How many secrets have been kept from me?

Fluttering my eyes open, I witnessed Moros stalking back and forth. He clutched his weapon in a steel-tight grip then growled. "What is the meaning of you falling unconscious?!"

"Death and Mythos contacted me," I admitted. If this was going to work, I had to show him that I was on his side just as I was Remus.

"Death and Mythos," he pronounced their name like it was foreign on his tongue. He twirled his weapon in his hand. "Why?"

"They want me to mend the bond between you and Remus," I explained. "It can save plenty of lives."

He scratched his hair with his blade before his hand fell back to his side. He stood there, staring down at me. "Get dressed. We can't stay in one spot for long."

"What if I don't want to get dressed?" My voice dropped below a whisper.

"Then how else will you travel?" He narrowed his eyes, standing firm in all of that Titan glory. My body was erupting in flames and I removed the sheets.

I didn't care if I was naked. I wanted to feel him before we left this place. I've been deprived of touch for so long that it's driving me insane. "Moros, I'm attracted to you."

His grip on the blade tightened. Standing at the edge of the bed, his thighs clenched once I started crawling at him. "Please..don't deny me."

"Micah, what are you doing?" He swallowed, the Adam apple in his throat bobbed. He was nervous. He was so adorable—a giant adorable creator.

I sat on my knees and gently placed my hand on his thigh, slowly traveling up his heated skin. Looking at him from under my lashes, seductively wooing him, my tongue slowly trailed across his lower stomach.

His stomach clenched as his breathing became hoarse and his fingers slowly released his weapon.

The blade dropped to the door and our eyes connected. His lips were slightly parted as he continued to watch me plant kisses on his stomach.

He was deprived just like I am.

"Moros, I want you. Please, I need you. I feel like I'm dying when I'm away from you. What did Remus do to you that made you so angry?" I wondered. "Talk to me."

For a mere moment, his eyes were vulnerable, filled with life until the clocks started turning forward and his body went rigid. He stared into space and I looked behind me to see if anyone was there. "Moros..?"

I patted his hardened stomach, counting each ab and this physique was astronomical. "Moros?" I repeated in fear.

His body jerked and he quickly picked the blade up and grabbed a fistful of my hair, forcing me back into the bed with the blade up to my neck. "Stop trying to seduce me. It won't work."

Softly smiling, I gazed into his eyes. "I want you," I whispered. I'll repeat it as many times as I need to.

His grip tightened and I whimpered, closing my eyes with pursed lips. He pushed the blade into my skin, almost breaking skin.

He leans down. His lips to my ear. "You are nothing but a distraction," he huskily whispered. "Do you seduce my brother with these lips?"

"No," I answered truthfully, reopening my eyes and I raised my hand to touch his skin until he forced my hand back into the bed with his blade. "I didn't need to seduce him. He's already smitten."

He appeared shocked at my honesty. I've made up my mind. I was going to make them come to terms with each other.

Time had convinced me that I was the reason disaster happened in the future. All because I'm mated to the two most powerful immortals.

I wasn't going to betray my mates. I've sat back and watched my entire family live happily with theirs.

I desired a happy ending.

"Your attitude seemed to have changed," he stated. His eyes searched mine.

"Because I know what I'm going to do now. Moros, all of my life, things have been kept from me like I'm a child. My memory was just given back to me because I'm a liability in their eyes."

His brows creased as he tilted his head to the side but I raised my head. Our noses were inches apart. If I lean forward, we're bound to lock lips.

"I'm tired. Even my own papa treated me with such care. Everything is clear to me now," I growled. A feeling surged through me that I'd never felt before.

The room lit up with this blue flare and I realized that it was coming from me. Static coursed through my veins and my body began to elevate off the bed.

Moros didn't remove the distance between us. I was simply leveled with him now. He raised his blade and with a flick of my index finger, the weapon tore from his fingers and shot across the cave, landing into the darkness.

He wasn't phased. His brow cocked as his eyes traveled up and down my body with a look of endearment.

"I knew there was more to you, little warri—"

"I am no warrior," I interjected. Fiercely motivated, I placed my hand on his cheek. "I am your mate." My voice softened and the magic coursing through me ceased.

He squinted his eyes as he took a step back, chuckling to himself. "There's a grand amount of power seeping off of you, little warrior."

My lips dipped into a frown. "There's something we both have in common, my love." Slowly descending to the floor, I used my telekinesis to fetch my clothes.

Properly dressing, I whispered, "We both have been kept in the dark. I need you for what I'm about to do."

"How do I know that I'm not walking into my own demise, mate?" He mocked the last word, thrusting his blade out of the cracked rocky wall.

"Who can kill you other than Remus? You both are so powerful yet you fight like children!" I clenched my fist.

At my insult, he spun and lunged the blade at me, "You dare insult me?!" His voice boomed.

Calmly raising my index finger that burned with the blue aura, I halted the movement of the blade thrusting at me then deflected it back at him.

He was caught by surprise. The blade hit him right in his collarbone. He stumbled back. He didn't predict that.

"You can't see my future," I stated, slowly walking up to him. He grabbed the blade and yanked it out of his skin. "And if you can't see my future then that means Remus can't either."

A cruel smirk graced his lips as he stared down at me in disbelief. "You just stabbed me.."

"I am sorry but you tried to hurt me first," I muttered and then I calmly placed my hand into his, knocking the blade from his grasp.

Everything started to make sense. Remus wanted me for himself because he knew the power I possessed.

Time blamed me. Remus is my mate but he still wanted to control me. No, not me. The power.

What did I do?

I looked down at my palms and my lips pursed then I glanced back up at Moros who calmly watched me despite what I just did to him.

"In my many years of war, no one has ever landed a hit on me so clean," he revealed, almost amused. A curl of his lip lifted.

"It's because you didn't expect that from me. And I'm sure Remus won't expect my arrival. Things are going to change from now on, Moros."

Opening my palm, I demanded the weapon to enter my grasp. With this power, I was going to direct the future I wanted.

He crossed his arms over his torso, a little breathless from the mere moment of sanity. Anyone who can see someone's future can't be sane.

"I need to meet Love and I need to pay a visit to my handsome mate," I explained to him. He squinted his eyes at me as he licked his lips.

"And what makes you so adamant that I'll follow you?"

"Because we're mates. And no one else will get to love you like I will. Now, I understand why Deimos left me so quickly," I mumbled, reliving that moment. "I was never meant to be with him."

His confused expression made me giggle and I wrapped my arms around his waist.

He placed his hand on my head. Something told me that he had gained a newfound feeling toward me.

"A fellow warrior by my side once told me that the soul that manages to land a hit on me, I would respect to no end. Somehow I find myself conflicted on whether I want to end you or allow you to wander these lands unscathed."

I removed my arms from around his waist and then craned my head, smiling up at him. "You may kill me with your love. I want titan pups by the way."

Yippee! Chip was howling with excitement to be bred by this titan.

His eyebrow raised as he inclined his head. "Titan pups?" He repeated. The disbelief in his expression was hysterical.

"Yes. I need you to mend your relationship with Remus," I explained. "Somehow I feel like you can change his mind. Maybe not me."

"My brother does not care about anyone but himself. You are a fool to think such." His wound healed. He observed me with a curl of his lip. He was amused.

Inflicting pain on my mate makes him respect me and I'm not too sure that I like that. Warrior or not. "You tend to be confused. Remus regrets doing that to you but he had to. This has gone on for far too long, my love."

He stood there, judging me with those ticking clocks in his eyes—the only sound keeping me sane.

"I refuse to lose both of you because of your wrath toward each other," I whispered. "My papa managed to save his mates and friends. And now, I have to save my mates from each other. You don't know the way that I have been trying to swoon you."

"Micah—" He gritted.

"No," I held my finger up with tears brimming my eyes. "I need your help, Moros. I'm not against you."

He huskily chuckled. He ran his fingers through his blue hair, his lips stretching into a cruel smile. "Answer me this."

"Yes?"

"Have you been hiding this power from me?" He approached me. He grabbed my chin, forcing eye contact. "Hm? Were you playing me for a fool?"

"I could never play you," I closed my eyes, pushing my cheek into his palm, drinking in all of his warmth. "I have been played for a fool though."

"It is not a good feeling, is it?" He gently asked me and I reopened my eyelids.

Looking into his heated gaze, I softly murmured, "It is not a good feeling. Especially when it comes from the one person I am meant to be with for the rest of my life."

We stood there in silence, staring at each other. I believe we've come to an agreement. "Help me," I begged. "I need you."

"With what exactly?" He released my chin, crossing his arms over his torso. "I suppose it can benefit me. If I cannot have the head of my brother, I desire Love's head in substitution."

"I need to locate my friend. He has been taken from me." As I explained, his eyes darkened into this deadly abyss that I didn't plan on venturing.

"What friend?" He inquired with slanted lips, snarling at the idea that another man could have my attention.

"He is a sin and I require his presence. He kept me alive for years. I can only repay him for this," I elaborated.

He huffed and yanked the blade from my hand. "You may have my brother's attention but I refuse to lose to a peasant."

"Do not worry. I only seek the interests of my mates even if the other one has been playing me like a pawn."

My expression flattened. "I need you to teleport me to Aberration. My mana is low." I pushed my thumb on my lower lip. "I need to pay a visit to a certain flock of sins."

━━ ♚ ━━

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

877K 32.2K 71
Little Vixen is the only omega in his pack and is determined to make the tiger shifter his friend. His curiosity sets a game for himself in which he...
505K 20.5K 48
Perry Dames is not your usual Beta. He's the second in command, the Great Beta of the Great Alpha. Usually, you'd find him bullying others and need I...
22.9K 1.6K 14
Micah, a fiercely independent Omega, resents the idea of leaning on the strength of Alphas, more than capable of taking care of himself. But when nat...
25.9K 1K 23
Where is he? Why hasn't he come yet? Oh dear Satan is he alright! Just as I was about to get up and leave my apartment and leave he came in and hugg...