Just Say The Word

By EdithLauin

Ava, 25-year-old daughter and only-child of mafia boss Giovanni DeLuca, is married off to mafia boss Dominic... More

Intro and cast
1 (Ava)
2 (Harry)
3 (Ava)
4 (Harry)
5 (Ava)
6 (Harry)
7 (Ava)
8 (Harry)
9 (Ava)
10 (Harry)
11 (Ava)
12 (Harry)
13 (Ava)
14 (Harry)
15 (Ava)
16 (Harry)
17 (Ava)
18 (Harry)
19 (Ava)
20 (Harry)
21 (Ava)
22 (Harry)
23 (Ava)
24 (Harry)
25 (Ava)
26 (Harry)
28 (Harry)
29 (Ava)
30 (Harry)
31 (Ava)
32 (Harry)
33 (Ava)
34 (Harry)
35 (Ava)
36 (Harry)
37 (Ava)
38 (Harry)
39 (Ava)
40 (Harry)
41 (Ava)
42 (Harry)
43 (Ava)
44 (Harry)
45 (Ava)
46 (Harry)
47 (Ava)
48 (Harry)
49 (Ava)
50 (Harry)
51 (Ava)
52 (Harry)
53 (Ava)
54 (Harry)
55 (Ava)
56 (Harry)
57 (Ava)
58 (Harry)
59 (Ava)
60 (Harry)
61 (Ava)
62 (Harry)
63 (Ava)
64 (Harry)
65 (Ava)
66 (Harry)
67 (Ava)
68 (Harry)
69 (Ava)
70 (Harry)
71 (Ava)
72 (Harry)
73 (Ava)
74 (Harry)
75 (Ava)
76 (Harry)
77 (Ava)
78 (Harry)
79 (Ava)
80 (Harry)
81 (Ava)
82 (Harry)
83 (Ava)
84 (Harry)
85 (Ava)
86 (Harry)
87 (Ava)
88 (Harry)
89 (Ava)
90 (Harry)
91 (Ava)
92 (Harry)
93 (Ava)
94 (Harry)
95 (Ava)
96 (Harry)
97 (Ava)
98 (Harry)
99 (Ava)
100 Afterword N/A

27 (Ava)

101 3 0
By EdithLauin

Harry's kiss set me on fire. I was completely lost in it, my hands around his neck, my fingers in his hair. He lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. My breathing was totally out of control, my chest moving up and down as fast as when I sprinted on a run. I was so turned on it would break the scale if we tried to measure it. 

He carried me over to the couch and gently sat down with me in his lap. I was straddling him and my core was aching badly. His hands were on my back, running down to my ass, squeezing me and pressing my hips down towards him. I could feel the bulge in his pants, pressing against me. What we were doing was so wrong, but I couldn't stop it, nor did I want to. I had been told to be a good girl more times than anyone had told me they loved me, or that I was worthy of whatever I desired. This was my choice and my desire being fulfilled. 

"Are you sure?" He whispered against my lips, obviously not wanting to overstep any boundaries I might have. 

"More than ever," I said and squeaked when he toppled me over and made me lie down on the couch. I laughed at my own reaction. 

He slid his hands up under my dress, and grabbed the sides of my panties. I lifted my hips, allowing him to gently pull them off me. He sat for a moment and looked down on me, while he softly stroked the inside of my thighs. My skin tingled with every touch of his fingers. 

"Has anyone ever gone down on you?" He asked and looked at me. 

I drew in a breath and shook my head. I had no idea what to expect. 

"We can always stop, Ava. You know that right?" He said and smiled at me. 

I nodded and took a shaky breath. "I don't want to stop," I said. 

He placed himself between my legs, and gently helped me lift my hips, so he could push my dress up over my ass. It was quite tight. He put a hand on each of my thighs and pushed them, making me spread my legs. I was feeling nervous, but at the same time, I was ready for it. He let his fingers run up along my slit just waking up my senses. Very softly he let his finger slip in, finding my clit. It was like electricity shot through me, when he grazed me with his finger. I let out a shaky breath, and he smiled up at me. He pressed kisses to the inside of my thighs, and worked his way upwards. When his tongue found its way inside me, I nearly let out a small scream. It was a new sensation, one I had never experienced, nor had I had an idea what to expect. He started stimulating me with his tongue, making me moan with pleasure. It was so unexpectedly wonderful, he was gentle and tender, and very good at it. I felt the tingling starting in my toes, making its way up through my legs, to my hips and then straight to my core. I moaned and let out a whimper, as he made me come in a way I had never experienced before. 

Self gratification was of course not a stranger to me, but I had never been very adventurous with my own body. I had orgasms sometimes when I touched myself, but they were few and far apart. I just didn't feel it by myself. But when Harry was there, I definitely felt it. All my thousands of nerve endings were throbbing and tingling under his touch. 

He lay for a while and looked at me, as I came back down from the high he had sent me on. He was calm and collected, just letting me savour the moment of pleasure. He smiled at me, that cheeky, dimpled smile of his. 

"No one has ever given you an orgasm? Not even..." He asked and grimaced at the idea of saying Dom's name. 

I shook my head. "No, never. You're my first." It sounded so silly and immature, but he just smiled at me, and looked almost proud. 

"Was it okay?" He asked, not insecurely, but just because he wanted to know. 

"Are you looking for a Yelp review?" I giggled. 

He threw his head back and laughed. "No! I just want to know if it was okay. I know you don't have anything to compare it to, but I'd hate for you to walk out that door thinking 'I'm fucking never doing that again'." 

"It was wonderful," I said in a small voice. "I'll remember it always."

He smiled and sat up on the couch, giving me space to get up. I was expecting it to be his turn now, but he got up and helped me step back into my panties. He pulled them up and pulled my dress back down over my butt.

I looked at him and wanted to ask if he wasn't expecting anything, but he just kissed me and said we needed to go out to the bar again, the costume competition was starting soon. My mind was racing, maybe I should have been more giving, possibly a little aggressive or demanding, taking control of the situation. I stopped in my tracks making him stop as well.

"Are you okay?" He asked and smiled warmly at me, pulling me close to cuddle me.

"Should I have done something for you just now?" I asked and felt my cheeks redden.

He squeezed me tightly and kissed the top of my head.

"No, not now. This was about you. I've fantasized about going down on you from the day I met you, so I got what I wanted. But if you ever feel like it, I would love to explore more with you." He said and looked down on me making me look at him.

"Oh I feel like it," I chuckled and bit my bottom lip.

He smiled cheekily and kissed me again. "Well okay then. Now fix your halo, you look like you've been a naughty angel."

***
Cat, Liam and Niall were already sitting at the judges table. Harry walked me over there and bent down and whispered in my ear before he returned to the bar.

"I can still hear the sound of you coming. It's fucking hot."

I felt the redness flush to my cheeks and I sighed as he stepped away and went back to bartending.

"Neil, switch seats with me," Cat ordered so she could sit next to me. Niall obliged and let her scoot over him so she sat next to me. She looked at me, very intensely, waiting for me to spill what had happened. "I see your flushed cheeks, Ava. I know something happened," she whispered and seemed pretty excited.

I tried to avoid eye contact, but she was very insistent. I shrugged and tried to squirm my way out of telling her. 

"Did you fuck him?" She whispered and looked shocked, but with a huge grin on her face. 

I shook my head. 

"Did he..?" She gestured downwards and raised her eyebrows. 

I nodded and covered my eyes. 

She giggled excitedly and hugged me. "And did you..?" She made a firework gesture. 

"Yes," I whispered and tried to hush her, but she was way more excited than I had anticipated she would be. 

"What are you so excited about?" Niall leaned over her and asked. 

"Nothing," we said in unison, trying to keep straight faces. He gave us a suspicious look and shook his head. 

Cat kept sneaking looks at me, and giggling when I made eye contact. 

"Stop," I mouthed and gave her a little shove in the side. "Concentrate on the contest." But I couldn't help but laugh lovingly at her when she was so excited for me. I was kind of excited for myself, as it was. 

Niall was in charge of the contest, calling people on stage and making sassy, humorous comments. All four of us had score sheets where we noted points from 1-10. The people who had joined the contest were the very creative types, and the very self confident types. Some were hardly even dressed up, but just wanted the chance to parade down the catwalk and have everyone's eyes on them. 

I caught Harry looking at me more than once. I didn't know why, but suddenly I felt shy when he did, like he knew something about me that no one knew. I smiled shyly at him, and tried to focus on the contestants. The bar was not too busy since a lot of people were preoccupied with the contest. So he sat on top of the bar and kept up with everything. 

"Don't look now," Cat whispered and of course I looked over at him. He caught my eyes and smiled that devilishly handsome, dimpled smile at me. I had to take a deep breath to steady myself and Cat chuckled at me. She picked up her score sheet and started fanning me with it. 

Niall furrowed his brow at us. "What is going on? Do you two think that guy's hot?" He pointed towards a guy on the catwalk, dressed like Buzz Lightyear. It was quite odd, and really comical. Cat and I both started laughing until our stomachs hurt. 

"I'm sorry, Neil," Cat said and kissed him on the cheek. "We're just having fun." 

He smiled at her and they had a little moment, where Liam and I had to elbow them both to get them to focus on the competition. 

In the end a girl dressed like a robot won the $1000. She had built the most amazing costume herself, and she looked really cool. The runner up was a zombie, also very detailed and well put together. They both got a round of applause, and then Niall riled the crowd up to start partying. The DJ took over, and the dance floor was filled. 

Cat and I found a spot at the bar, so we could be around the guys while they were working. They were bartending all night, so being seated at the bar was our best shot at seeing them. Harry came up to us and leaned over the bar.

"What can I get you?" He asked.

Don't say 'off', Ava. Don't. 

I was blank. I just smiled at him like an idiot and couldn't take my eyes off him. He chuckled and looked at Cat for an order. Cat ordered a couple of drinks for us, and he sent me a smirk before he went and mixed the drinks for us. 

"Honey, you're going to get yourself in trouble," Cat giggled and squeezed my hand. "But I think no matter what happens in life, the first guy that makes you come, is a treasure to you." 

I got shy when she said it, but I knew she was right. Harry was freedom to me; he was pleasure, kindness and safety. Even if he wasn't going to be part of my life in the future, because I had gotten myself trapped in an impossible situation, he would always be the only guy, who had truly touched me in more ways than one. 

He returned with the drinks and put them down on coasters in front of us. He stuck a note under my glass and smiled at me before he returned to take someone else's order. I watched him walk away before I picked up the note and read it. 

'Tonight?' 

One word, but I knew what it meant. I waited for him to turn around to look at me. Then I nodded and bit my lip. I was more than ready to see him again later. 

Cat sipped her drink and looked over at me. She was clearly waiting for me to tell her what the note said. I showed her the note and she smiled at me. "Aaah that first crush," She whispered and it hit me like a freight train; he was.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 57 57
This is the sequel to Just Say The Word This story is an AU fanfiction with familiar characters placed in different contexts, timelines, and situatio...
107 0 36
ONGOING. 50+ chapters ready, unpublished but frequently dropping A hacker in the crime-thriving city of Nightport trades her freedom for the mission...
184K 3.1K 32
"Hey do you remember my Mum telling you my brother is coming to visit for my birthday?" Gemma says taking her dishes to the kitchen sink. "Yeah I do...
The Arrangement By ☆

Mystery / Thriller

470K 10.3K 48
𝟏𝟖+ "Do you have any idea," he started as he licked his lips, his tongue piercing catching my eye, "how much I've had to refrain myself from fuckin...