↳ ΰ©ˆβ€§β‚Š 𝐀 πŒπˆπ’π’πˆππ† 𝐑𝐔�...

By fairycrush

β”€β”€β˜… Λ™πŸ“π‚π‹π€π”πƒπ„ 𝐃𝐄 𝐀𝐋𝐆𝐄𝐑 πŽππ„π‹πˆπ€ 𝐗 π…π„πŒ! π‚πŽππ‚π”ππˆππ„! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 𝐗 π•π€π‘πˆπŽοΏ½... More

#κ’° πš†π™°πšπ™½π™Έπ™½π™Ά !!
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™Ύπš—πšŽ. 𝙰 π™½πšŽπš  πš‚πšŽπš 𝚘𝚏 π™³Γ©πšŒπš˜πš›
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš πš˜. πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πšŠπšπš’πšŽπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš‚πšžπš—πš—πš’ π™Όπš˜πš›πš—πš’πš—πš
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ. π™½πš˜ π™Άπš’πš›πš•πšœ πš‚πš™πš’πš•πš• π™½πš˜ πšƒπšŽπšŠ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš˜πšžπš›. 𝙰 π™±πš’πš›πš π™±πš˜πš›πš— π™΅πš›πš˜πš– πš†πš’πš—πšŽ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš’πšŸπšŽ. πšƒπš‘πš›πšŽπšŽ π™²πš‘πšŽπšŽπš›πšœ πšπš˜πš› πš‚πšŒπš›πšŽπš πš’πš—πš π™³πšŽπšŠπšπš‘ π™ΎπšŸπšŽπš›
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πš’πš‘. πšƒπš˜ π™Ίπš’πš•πš• π™Ύπšžπš› π™Όπš˜πš˜πš—
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—. 𝙰 π™±πšŽπšŠπšœπš'𝚜 π™²πš›πš’πšŽπšœ π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πšŽπšŠ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πš: 𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 π™Άπš˜πš πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πš›πš˜πš—πš πšπšžπš‹πš’
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™½πš’πš—πšŽ. πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™±πš’πš›πšπš‘ & π™΄πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 π™ΌπšŠπš›πš’πš˜πš—πšŽπšπšπšŽπšœ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπšŽπš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πšŠπš—πšπšŠπšœπš’πšŽ 𝚘𝚏 π™²πš’πš—πšπšŽπš›πšŽπš•πš•πšŠ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš•πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—. πš†πš’πšœπš‘πš’πš—πš πšπš˜πš› 𝙰 π™Ώπšžπš›πšŽ πšπš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ
* ΰ©ˆβœ©β€§β‚ŠΛšπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš πšŽπš•πšŸπšŽ. π™΅πš˜πš› π™Όπš’ π™΅πšŠπš’πš›πš’πšπšŠπš•πšŽ π™»πš˜πšŸπšŽ
* ΰ©ˆπ™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πšƒπš‘πš’πš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—. πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Έπš—πšπšŽπš›πš’πš˜πš› π™°πš™πš™πš•πšŽ πšƒπš›πšŽπšŽ
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš˜πšžπš›πšπšŽπšŽπš—. π™±πšŽπš’πš˜πš—πš π™Όπš’ π™Ύπš—πš•πš’ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΅πš’πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—. π™Ύπš—πšŒπšŽ πš„πš™πš˜πš— 𝚊 πš†πš’πšœπš‘
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πš’πš‘πšπšŽπšŽπš—. πš†πš‘πšŽπš›πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš•πš˜πš πšŽπš›πšœ π™Άπš›πš˜πš 
*ΰ©ˆβœ©πš…πšŠπš•πšŽπš—πšπš’πš—πšŽ'𝚜 π™³πšŠπš’ πš‚πš™πšŽπšŒπš’πšŠπš•!
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™΄πš’πšπš‘πšπšπšŽπšŽπš—. 𝙸 π™΄πš‘πš™πšŽπš•πš•πšŽπš 𝚊 πš…πš’πš•πš•πšŠπš’πš—?
*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› π™½πš’πš—πšŽπšπšŽπšŽπš—. πšƒπš‘πš’πšœ π™΅πš›πš˜πšœπš πš†πš’πš•πš• π™±πšžπš›πš— π™³πšŽπšŠπš›

*ΰ©ˆβœ©π™²πš‘πšŠπš™πšπšŽπš› πš‚πšŽπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšŽπšŽπš—. 𝙰 π™ΌπšŠπšπš’πšŒ π™±πš›πšŽπš πšŽπš πšŠπš—πš πš‚πš πšŽπšŽπš

2.6K 115 35
By fairycrush

⇣ 𝚆𝙷𝙾 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴 𝙼𝙴 𝙰 𝙿𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙲𝙴𝚂𝚂?⇡

You in fact, did not dream of Claude at all. Not in the sense he was hoping for anyway, and it wasn't like you heard him say those words at all. Instead, you dream of something else. Something like...

A woman grips and grovels to your nightgown.

Her curls run off to the floor. She wears a verdant nightgown, that covers most of her metallic skin. Nonetheless, she is beautiful. She, from the very depiction that you see, looks almost like you. No, not you, but more like the person you are possessing.

When you look at your hands, you see your skin, you feel your hair tickle you, and you can very much guess your eyes. The eyes you see through, the mouth you speak with, and the heart that beats for yourself.

"Give me back my life!" she declared. Her tone was vexed, as her words were sharper than the edge of a sword, as she awaits for your crimes. But you could not speak. Words were almost foreign to you. Your throat and tongue were in the hands of a cat.

"Why does he love you? But not me?" Tears started to fill her eyes, as if she was finally able to speak. Finally able to tell you what she wants. What has been bottled up for all of the years that have gone by since then.

"Say something! Anything!" The tears that filled, were then meeting against the dark, barren floor that the two of you sat on. It was clear on the identity of this woman, she is the concubine of the Ruby Palace. The lovesick maniac who fell in love with Claude at first sight. The monster who died from a hero, who felt different and yet, he didn't.

You look at the pitiful young woman, who cries for the unexplainable. How was it that her life was stolen? How was it, that you are starting to make it look better? Better than she could ever do. Better, than any life she'll ever live.

Pitying her, you bring her close and try to console her feelings. To cage up those emotions. But every hug, there is a gap. And when there's gaps, there's leaks, and when there's leaks, there's a flood. You were too focused on her, to the point that the banging on a nearby door, do not reach your ears at all.

The young woman wails and cries. She, will not feel any sort of love in this life. A fool such as herself, is bound to have no pair. No mate. Not anything.

Why does every chapter in your life here, start and end with a dream?

        Your eyes flutter open as the index of light has revealed itself to you warmly. The curtains of your room blow slightly by the wind that escapes from the outside and through your window. You shiver slightly at the lightest touch, and sit up from your bed. When you had fallen asleep, it was with Claude from the outside when you had just came back from visiting your parents house.

You escape the touch of your pillow that engulfs your head, and the blankets that hold you loosely. As soon as you do, the door opens, revealing the maid who you are too familiar with. Olivia holds a dress politely and not carelessly.

It is light blue with saddened flowers that bloom as dark as a shadow. It even struggled in the hug of small black and white ribbons.

Olivia adorns a smile on her face as she tells you the news that you have forgotten about. She chirps, "Good Morning Miss Leocadia! Today is the day that you have a tea party with the other concubines!"

You groaned absentmindedly as you lay back on the bed and close your eyes. You feel as though this life you are living is starting to grow more and more like a cliche. You had already missed the feeling of your bed, perhaps you should sleep for the rest of this day.

"I apologize Miss Leocadia! But this was scheduled by Miss Domus. The tea party is just three hours from now. We need to get you ready beforehand, Miss Leocadia." Olivia walks to your bed and holds out her hand weakly. Her hand is calloused and dry. Bandages are wrapped in some parts of her hands. As if she was sewing something earlier last night. As she nears closer, you see the bags weighing heavily under her gray eyes. Her messy hair matched, but it looked more brown than gray.

You then look at the dress that she is holding, and smile slightly. The dress was knitted nicely. You also see an umbrella in her other hand too.

"It's getting warmer at this time around Miss Leocadia. You need to dress warmly or else you'll get sick," she tells you.

Getting up once more, you take Olivia's hand and get out of the bed. As you stare into her eyes. Cheekily you said, "Thank you Olivia, for all that you have done." With that, you walk past her as you head out to wash up.

Olivia, stunned, only stared off into space, with her thoughts circling around the very thing that you had just told her.

Her, help you? Her heart beats against her chest. Even if she tried to grip her chest with all her might, her hand was weak. Miss Leocadia, you, had just appreciated her work? Just as you did, she smiles as she starts to follow you behind. Dimples form at her face's corner.

"Yes, Miss Leocadia."

       You walk with the umbrella that you hold. The blue, black, and white dress, sways as a result of your movement. Your heels click and clack against the pavement that you walk on.

You look forward, with your head a little low. You really don't feel like meeting up with those idiots. Last time that you have all conveyed like this, it was during your first meaning with one another. It could've been your second if you had actually gone to the room where all the stuff happens there. Or, should you say, happened. It's been a while, no, a long time since Claude has actually shown up at the palace for that particular reason only. Part of you, the illogical side of you, wants the reason to be you. But that is tucked away for another day.

Having seen the greenery and the fruits that grow in the garden, you see a table set up in the midst of it all. The seats were empty. Did you perhaps arrive too early? Usually, in tropes like these, the transmigrator is the last person to arrive at the event, get bullied, makes a quick comeback that shuts them all up.

You cracked a grin at that trope. To think that you'd get to experience something like this was making you anxious. No, excited. You wanted to spit in those girls faces like you did the last time. But they weren't here.

So, you take a seat at the table that you were asked to sit at. Sitting there, you waited patiently for the women to come and bug you.

Just as that thought escaped your mind, something moves from a distance, where Olivia stood at. When you look at it, you realize that it is a rather, big flower that shakes a little. It's blue and bright, with the bud being a lulling pink.

When it shakes, particles leave the bud and the blue petals into the air. You believe that it is pollen, so you don't think too much of it at that second. Since when, has there been any new flowers grown? But you wish you had done.

You can guess that a total of 30 minutes have passed since then, and you were just ready to get up and leave.

As you did, a man with black hair takes a seat with you. Stopping you from moving an inch.

Your eyebrow raises at the sudden appearance of this man. Just who was he? And if you wanted to be more dramatic, who does he think he is showing up here? Is he some kind of...you don't actually know what to call this man, but you don't appreciate how he is here right now.

The man's gray eyes look down at the tea cup that is in front of him. His hands maneuver around the place until he is able to pour himself a glass and sprinkle some petals in it.

You turn to see if Olivia was still there, and as you did, you were right, she is there, just not in the same position that she is in right now. Olivia is on the floor with the flower from before, kissing her nose. It's lulling her to sleep you can only see.

"Who are you?" you asked, first and quick. The man smiles as he twirls his tea. He takes a sip and takes in the sweetness of it.

"To think that I have the chance to speak with you, [Name]." This. This is the answer you get? You can hardly even call it an answer now can you? He talks and looks as if he has talked to you before. Have you ever seen this man? Have you...ah...

'Is he, the man behind most of the drama here?!' you thought to yourself. From all the things that are executed throughout your time here, it was because of this man. Cordelia and your parents. They all spoke of a man with black hair and gray eyes.

You kind of wished your dreams prophesied this beforehand. Though, you're kind of glad that you get to experience it firsthand. It's just the probability of this man killing you for real. Glaring at him, you try to get up, to move. But it seems as though you are being held in place.

"[Name], stop with all of that please. I just want to hold a conversation with you, just like the old days?" he said. You doubt that's the case. What does he even want from you?

"I want to talk to you about a few things alright? That's all I want..." No, this is what he needs. Not want.

"Speak while you're at it stranger..." you told him. The black haired man raised an eyebrow, and breathed, "Stranger? Have I not bandaged your legs anytime you fell from a tree? Had I not told you the secrets of Claude to make him like you?" He lists off the things that you're not all too familiar with. Just who is he anyways? You bit your lip.

"Huh, no matter, it seems like we have some catching up to do. Besides, I don't want to adore you with some silly little stuff that we did with each other as kids. No matter how absurd they were."

"[Name], I know..." he starts again until. Taking the tea pot, it still burns slightly, with all your might, you throw it at the man's face.

"AHHHHHHH!" you screamed loudly.

Unlike yourself, no sound comes from his lips as you then use the umbrella, and smack it across his face. Running over to Olivia, you quickly drag her away from the man that is surely bleeding and burning at this point.

'That creep! What a creep! Who does he think he is doing all of that crap?!' You're surprised that the adrenaline coursing through your veins, are pushing you to do these extremities. Running off, the black haired man only stares at your back. You cannot tell whether he is angry, astonished, or even in pain, all you are worrying about, is your safety. Including Olivia's.

'That flower, it made Olivia fall asleep!' You thought. That must be the reason why, he's even putting random petals in his drink. As you run off, the black haired man sits there, astonished.

Then, a grin cracks on his face. 'Again?' he thought to himself as he chuckled at the pain across his face. Though the tropes for a male lead or the second lead are, "You're the first to ever hit me like this!" it couldn't be less than true. This man, he was hit across the face before. But not one that belongs to you. Someone he....Hmmm, he doesn't exactly care anymore.

The black hair man, or rather, Anastacius, takes another cup of tea and sips on it. From his lips, "Maybe I should try next time..." he said. His gray eyes, jeweled blue in a matter of seconds, as he drinks away his plans to meet with you again. Next time, he should be more careful.

"Next time, I'll tell you, the very thing that you're hiding...ACK!"

HAHAHAH! I have updated! Congrats to me. The ending sounds lazy, (that's cause it was) but I kind of liked it. All of the seriousness was taken out of context by you abruptly splashing the tea in his face and whipping it with your umbrella. LOL. I didn't want to make this chapter too long because I want to save up the conversation for something else, I hope you guys enjoyed it! //O0O//

Here's some extra that I wanted to write instead. "Vinnie, sweetie, next time I'm not going to be so sweet with your little sister." 🐺 BAHAHAHA! Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

387K 15.3K 56
Male lead, why do you propose to the villain and not the heroine!? Having the strongest man in the empire as father, the most beautiful woman as mot...
2K 42 33
A girl who only got shown hatred and disgust, she dies at the hands of her adoptive sister that everyone knows and loves. Her sister is from a place...
685K 34K 66
γ…€ ♔q:*β€’.───── γ€€γ€€ 𑁍̀ ❛ HAUNTING ―― LINGERS BEHIND . . . 𝘈 π˜šπ˜”π˜Œπ˜“π˜“ π˜–π˜ π˜šπ˜π˜“π˜’ * a fanfiction based on a crossover betw...
11.4K 293 46
{If you like the Novel 'How To Get My Husband On My Side' it's similar with a little twist and more antagonist} I Haera Chu possessed a minor villain...