𝐠𝐨đĨ𝐝 đĢ𝐮đŦ𝐡, 𝐠đĸđĨđĻ𝐨...

By -f0lklore

in which blair gilmore moves back in with her mom and moves to chilton along with her sister. [gilmore girls]... More

𝐠𝐨đĨ𝐝 đĢ𝐮đŦ𝐡
𝐠đĢ𝐚𝐩𝐡đĸ𝐜đŦ 𝐠𝐚đĨđĨ𝐞đĢ𝐲
𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐨𝐧𝐞
𝐭𝐰𝐨
𝐭𝐡đĢ𝐞𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐮đĢ
𝐟đĸđ¯đž
đŦđžđ¯đžđ§
𝐞đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭

đŦđĸ𝐱

958 41 3
By -f0lklore

GOLD RUSH
CHAPTER SIX, SWEET SIXTEENTH X2

Nate woke Blair up gently telling her Rory was here since they were going to a college fair. "Don't we have enough Harvard brochures?" Blair whinged while brushing her teeth.

"Like I told mom, I just want to see if they have changed the pictures," Rory informed her sister from the doorway. "Are you hungover?"

"Just slightly," the teen nodded. "Let's go then. Mae, I'm going."

Maeve rushed towards the three teens, Blair opened her arms for her. "Bye."

"See you soon," the brunette kissed the top of her head before the girl moved onto to say bye to Rory.

The car ride was filled with Blair complaints of her head hurting and Rory tell her to shut up every time she whined. "Next time don't drink so much."

"Next time? There won't be a next time, I'm never stepping foot in a party that grandma throws for us," Blair gave the girl a pointed look, holding in a groan when the car stopped.

"When did you even drink?"

"When I was outside."

"Come on," Rory rolled her eyes.

"No, why am I even here? I have enough Harvard brochures."

"Lets go," Rory ordered. "Now," The teen opened the door for her sister.

"Alright, alright," Blair muttered before reluctantly getting out of the car and followed the teen to the Harvard desk where the girl got a new brochure.

Blair watched Paris approach them, the latter stood infront of Rory. "What are you doing here?" the blonde asked, ignoring Blair.

"There's a college fair going on," Rory replied.

"No. I mean what are you doing here?" Paris rephrased.

"Wait, do you mean at the Harvard desk?" Blair asked her.

"Yes," she replied, still looking at Rory.

"I'm getting a new brochure."

"Why?"

"Because she hasn't got enough already," the brunette muttered.

"Because they're not selling pizza," Rory retorted. "Oh no."

"You can't."

"Can't what?" Blair questioned while looking between the two.

"You're applying to Harvard?"

"Yes!" Paris exclaimed.

"No!"

"Ten generations of Geller's have gone to Harvard," the blonde told them. "I have to go to Harvard."

"I can't believe this."

"It's not that unbelievable, did you seriously think you were going to be the only person in the whole of Chilton to apply to Harvard?" Blair asked her sister.

"Whose side are you on?"

"There is no side!" she argued. "I'm just saying you were naive to think no one else would be applying, especially Paris. If anything I think she'll get in."

"Go to Brandeis. Brandeis is nice," Paris told them.

"I've only ever wanted to go to Harvard," Rory complained. "That's it, no where else."

"Harvard isn't the only Ivy League school you could get into," Blair rolled her eyes. "Besides you might not even get in."

"You shouldn't even have a say, you're not even going to college," Rory scowled at the girl before turning her attention back to Paris. "It's a big school."

"Yes I am!" Blair argued.

"I guess."

"We'll probably never see each other."

"You think?" Paris asked.

Rory let out a sigh, "And if we do, we duck."

"Okay," the girl nodded. "So..."

"So take a brochure and we'll all be on our merry way," Blair teased with a smile while her sister opened her brochure and Paris walked past her.

"Are you dating Tristan?" Paris questioned her.

"You know I'm not, why?"

"Do you like him?" Paris questioned again.

"I mean yeah I think so why?" Blair asked before the girl turned around leaving her staring at the back of her head in confusion. "Paris. I'm talking to you."

"It doesn't matter," the blonde told her before she walked away, Rory lifting her head to look at her sister who was standing in the same spot with her hands in her pockets and a confused expression.

"Okay then," she sighed. "Can we go home now you've got yet another brochure to add to the collection?"

"Yeah, let's go," Rory agreed and fell into step with her sister back to the car.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Blair was sat between Nate and Maeve. "Are you staying at mine tonight?" Nate whispered in her ear so Maeve couldn't hear incase she said no.

"Yeah," she nodded, watching her sister open her present, Blair's presents in her room, and jump on Lorelai sending them backwards and nearly into Maeve. "Let's go."

"You sure?" Nate asked.

"Yeah," she nodded and they began to stand up when the doorbell rang twice. "Help me get my stuff?" Nate nodded and stood up, following the girl to slip past her grandparents.

"Where are you going?" Lorelai asked them, stopping her conversation with Sookie.

"To Nate's? I always sleep over on my birthday and every other day of the week," Blair reminded her of the tradition that Emily and Richard weren't always fond of because they thought Nate was a trouble maker but Lorelai never had an issue with it until now.

"You can't," she told her.

"You're not serious," the girl almost laughed, looking back at Nate. "Go get Mae I won't be long." Nate nodded and made his way to find his little sister who was sitting with Lane. Blair stepped closer into the kitchen, "What is your issue?"

"I don't have an issue, I just don't want you going this year," Lorelai explained.

"Oh so now because I'm sixteen you think I'm going to get pregnant like you?" she asked while being clearly offended. "You are just like them, you think I'm going to turn into you. I sleep in Mae's room not Nate's, I haven't slept in Nate's room since I was ten and if I do end up sleeping in Nate's room, he sleeps on the floor."

"Blair I don't think you're going to end up like me," the woman shook her head while Blair nodded.

"Yes you do, you've always said it. Look, I'm sorry that I'm not like Rory, I really am but I'm going to Nate's tonight and I'm sleeping in Mae's room where I always sleep."

Emily's voice got louder as she made her way into the kitchen which the teen took it as her opportunity to sneak off into her room to get her stuff for the night. "Where's Blair?" the girl heard her grandmother ask her mom.

"I'm here," she gave the woman an awkward smile and wave, Nate watching the girl place her bag down behind the wall which he sent Maeve to go get and pass of as her own.

"Happy birthday, dear," the woman smiled.

"Thank you," she smiled, watching Maeve grab her bag out of the corner of her eye. She watched Emily fall back into conversation with Lorelai and Sookie so her and Maeve could leave since Nate already had their coats.

"Wait, you're leaving?" Rory asked.

"I'm going to Nate's yeah," she nodded, thanking the boy when he passed her the coat he was holding. The girl opened the door to see Luke standing there with ice.

"Where are you going?" he asked her, looking between her, Nate and Maeve.

"To Nate's."

"Right," he nodded as Lorelai walked round the corner with her keys and coat. "Happy birthday."

"Thanks," she smiled at the man.

"I'm going, I'll see you tomorrow," Blair told her mom who just looked between her and Nate.

Blair sat on Nate's bed, watching tv and sketching when she heard the door creak and Nate walk into his room backwards.

"Close your eyes."

"Okay," the girl laughed, doing as she was told.

"Happy birthday," Nate passed her a cupcake with pink frosting and a candle. "Since you missed your cake," he shrugged while she blew out the candle.

"Thank you," she smiled, kissing his cheek before he disappeared once again.

"Look what I got," Nate closed his bedroom door and showed Blair the bottles in his hand, one bottle filled with vodka and the other being tequila.

"Where did you get them from?" Blair asked, sitting up on his bed.

"Raided dad's liquor cabinet," he grinned, setting closer to her and passing her one.

"Thought he didn't have one?" she chuckled while opening the bottle of tequila.

"He doesn't know that we know he has one or that we've being raiding it for the past year," he told her while watching her cringe when she swallowed the mouthful she had.

─•~❉᯽❉~•─

Maeve had entered her brother's room to see the empty bottles which Blair had most of, "Oh god."

"She's passed out, she'll be fine," Nate reassured his sister.

"Mom's going to kill her," Maeve muttered. "And dad will kill you for raiding his cabinet again."

"Mom doesn't even know we're here and dad won't know if you don't say anything," he shook his head. "Look, you keep your mouth shut and sleep next to her, she'll be fine and I'll sleep on the floor okay? Go and get me your pillow and duvet while I hide these bottles." Maeve nodded and quietly made her way to her bedroom to get her duvet and pillow for Nate.

"You know, my mom thinks I'm going to get pregnant," Blair slurred when she heard the bottles clang when Nate placed them in his wardrobe. "And I think she thinks I'm going to get pregnant by you, can you believe it?" she laughed before she fell back asleep, missing the way Nate looked at her.

"There you go," Maeve placed the pillow on the floor next to Blair's side of the bed and laid the duvet next to his drawers before she walked around the bed to lay next to the teen, moving the hair that fell over her eye.

"Thanks," he smiled. "She'll be fine, I promise. Go to sleep. Goodnight."

"Night."

"Nate," Maeve whispered after ten minutes of silence. "Are you still awake?"

"Yeah. What's up?"

"Do you like Blair?"

"She's my best friend, of course I like her."

"No, not like that," she tutted.

"Mae, just go to sleep," he huffed and turned so he could see that Blair was still breathing.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

"Maeve, go to sleep."

Maeve huffed before turned on her side once again, watching as Blair's eye opened slightly to see who was laid next to her. "You okay?" the teen whispered to the girl.

"Better than you'll be tomorrow," she whispered back, looking over the girl to see her brother asleep. "You heard that didn't you?"

"Heard what?"

"Nothing," the girl shook her head. "Are they yours?" the girl then pointed to the sketches that Blair had done previously that night.

"Yeah, for the clothing line that I'll never get around to designing," the teen smiled sadly knowing that there was a strong chance of her dream of making her own clothing line was just going to be a dream.

Maeve picked them up and looked through the pile of papers, "They're really good. That's my dress that you made me for the birthday last year!"

"What did you think I bought it? I promised you I'd make you a dress every single year for your birthday since you turned four and wanted the princess dress, I'm not going to break my promise now."

"There's something missing though," Maeve spoke up after looking through the various designs of clothes.

Blair furrowed her eyebrows in confusion, "What?"

"You haven't designed any baby clothes or maternity clothes. How are you going to be a clothing designer without making all of the ranges?"

The girl let out a quiet laugh, "I'll design some next time. Come on go to sleep, your birthday is tomorrow. Night."

"Night."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 1.8K 49
Christina is getting back from her romantic holiday to Paris with Logan. A certain boy named Camron is out of her mind but is she out of his? After s...
7.3K 386 70
When Rory graduates from Chilton and starts her college life at Yale, she is going to encounter a few unexpected obstacles. Her high school nemesis i...
24.7K 1.1K 27
"𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐." victoria leigh gilmore was forever in her older twin's shadow. destined for great things but...
6.7K 168 29
Hilary, the twin Gilmore daughter to Rory, finds herself in a new, troubling and confusing relationship after moving from Stars Hollow High to Chilto...