BAD GIRLS CLUB: BRAZIL โœจ๐Ÿ‡ง๐Ÿ‡ท

By michaelswh0ree

EIGHT GIRLS STAY IN A LUXURIOUS MANSION FOR FOUR MONTHS! STAYING IN A HOUSE WITH THEM CAN GET A LITTLE CHAOT... More

NOTE!
Bad Girls, Meet Brazil!
Bad Girls, Meet Brazil Part 2!
#Bleachfight!
Gone Baby, Gone..
hi!!!
Bad Girls Gone Wild!
#HeyNewGirl!
Weak Sauce Or Not?
Weak Sauce Or Not Part 2!
Good Riddance..Part 2!
Bullies and House parties!
Bullies and House parties! Part 2

Good Riddance..

13 0 0
By michaelswh0ree

🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

______________________________________

JENNI INTERVIEW: " After that huge fight with Carmella and Sasha...and Blu *laughs* It is hella tension now that Sasha is back nobody is speaking, everyone's mouths is zipped shut. "

Jenni: " It's like hella tension. " *laughs and drinks juice* "

Sasha: *she walks into the kitchen* " Jen you can cut it with a knife honestly. *laughs* But they really thought jumping me was gonna get me out of this house like um...no? *laughs* "

SASHA INTERVIEW: " I see these girls are gonna try to bully me, even if they do and I have to beat them bitches up I gotta do what I gotta do. And they're only jumping me because they weak."

Tiffany: " They're really some weak ass bitches for jumping you like that boo and- I thought I was about to fight one of them hoes- I thought I was about to have 2v1 with them bitches! " *laughs*

TIFFANY INTERVIEW: " As I said yesterday, Carmella and Blu are some weak ass strag ass bitches and was wrong as fuck for jumping that lil girl like that, PERIOD. "

———————————————————

*clip of Blu and Carmella driving to the mall*

Blu: " So that fight last night.. " *holds in her laugh and looks at her*

Carmella: *laughs* " We beat that bitch up..I don't give a fuck.. " *laughs even harder*

CARMELLA INTERVIEW: " So the fight last night with Me Blu and Sasha, It was all pretty funny to me because the weak ass bitch SNUCK me. That's why my bitch Blu had to jump in, But I'm glad the bitch got her ass whooped on tv. " *smiles*

Blu: " RIGHT! *laughs* And then she sneaks you saying "I'm not weak what the fuck are yall talking about" Bitch you clearly are, you just snuck my friend bitch! "

BLU INTERVIEW: " Sasha is weak, Sasha is weak sauce, SASHA NEEDS TO LEAVE NOW before Me and Carmella gets on her ass A-GAIN."

______________________________________

BACK AT THE HOUSE WITH TIFFANY AND BEBE..

BEBE INTERVIEW: " So right now I'm hella bored, but I'm thinking about doing something fun tonight with the girls so I talked with tiff about it. "

BeBe: " Tiff! " *she walks into their bedroom and plops on her bed*

Tiffany: " AHH BEBE! " *screams and laughs*

BeBe: *laughs* " I'm sorryy! but I wanted to talk to you about something tonight. "

Tiffany: " Go ahead. " *sits up*

BeBe: " So Me and You know production is gonna make it seem like we went to the club like EVERY night? "

Tiffany: " Oh yup, for sure. "

TIFFANY INTERVIEW: " Oh yeah to everybody watching this show right now.. Baby we really be in the house forreal! " *laughs*

BeBe: " I think we should do something like...OH! dirty truth or dare and we can drink, listen to music whatever as long as we have a good time. "

Tiffany: " That would be fun I'm down! "

BeBe: " Eeeee! " *claps hand together and runs downstairs*

______________________________________

( time skip 😭 )

Bebe: " JENNNN , NICOLE , SASHHH!! DIRTY TRUTH OR DARE NIGHTTT! "

Jenni: " What? " *looks at her confused*

JENNI INTERVIEW: " BeBe is crazier than Nicole, Nicole hasn't shown her crazy side yet but BeBe is something different. " *laughs*

Sasha: " You said dirty truth or dare..? " *laughs confusingly*

BeBe: " Yeah! We're doing it tonight bitch! " *smiles*

Nicole: " It sounds fun I'm down always. " *shrugs*

BeBe: " So basically I wanna do something fun instead of being in this boring ASS house because we all know the producers are going to make it seem we go out every night. "

Sasha: " Right. "

BeBe: " Me and Tiffany! Planned a Dirty truth or dare tonight where you basically just get drunk in your bikini and fun. " *shrugs and laughs*

Jenni: *laughs* " Okay I'm down. "

Nicole: " You already know I'm with it! "

Sasha: " Okay! " *laughs*

______________________________________

LATER THAT NIGHT..

*clip of BeBe driving*

BEBE INTERVIEW: " SO right now I'm driving alone, getting liquor for the pool party slash a truth or dare drinking game for tonight."

BeBe: *beeps horn* " MOVE YOU ASSHOLE! God.. I HATE TRAFFIC! "

*she walks into the liquor store*

BeBe: " Okay where the fuck is the vodkaa.. " *walks around*

BeBe: " Oh wait Tiffany said get Hennessy and Cognac. But I'm still getting Vodka we're getting fucked up! " *laughs and smiles*

*she goes up to the register and pays for the drinks*

BeBe: " Thank youu! "

*she drives to family dollar*

BEBE INTERVIEW: " So I didn't know where exactly to find the drinking game but I went to family dollar to see if they had any. " *shrugs and laughs*

______________________________________

BeBe: " Do you guys have drinking games? *she asks the cashier*

Cashier: " No I'm sorry. "

BeBe: " Damn it! Okay thanks anyway! "

Cashier: " No problem. "

____________________________________

BEBE INTERVIEW: " So I looked up on my phone..where to get drinking games and sex stores and target pops up. I picked the sex storeee! " *giggles*

BeBe: *walks inside inside the store* " Hi! "

Cashier: " Hi! Whatcha looking for? "

BeBe: " I'm looking for a Dirty Truth or Dare drinking game, do you guys have anything like that? "

Cashier: " Ooo.. I think someone just gave that away but I can see if we have any more in the back. "

BEBE INTERVIEW: " This sweet , kind , old man is the best. Thank you old man. " *closes eyes and puts hand on heart*

_____________________________________

BeBe: " Wanna find some lingerie..! "

BEBE INTERVIEW: " I'm being a fucking idiot in this sex store, Guys are looking at me.. IM SUCH A IDIOTT but I don't caree! " *smirks*

BeBe: " These blinged glasses are MINEEE! I love the- "

Cashier: " Miss! I have your card game! "

BeBe: " Yayy I can get drunk with my girls noww! " *she speed walks over to him*

BeBe: " Thank you so much! "

Cashier: " Thank you for coming, Have a nice night with your friends. "

______________________________________

BEBE INTERVIEW: " When I got home the party switch was already on! " *laughs*

BeBe: *walks to the backyard* " You bitches got in the pool without me?! "

Tiffany: " Bitch we was waiting for you you took forever! " *laughs and steps out the pool*

Tiffany: " Bitch is that henny and yak!? "

BeBe: " Yes and I got vodka. " *giggles*

Tiffany: "AHHH! This is why I love you!! " *hugs her*

TIFFANY CONFESSIONAL: " I'm not really a vodka drinker but I drink it once and I woke up at my friends house wasted so I know we getting drunk as hell TONIGHTT! " *gets up twerks and sticks tongue out*

______________________________________

BeBe: *runs back down to the backyard* "Okay I'm backkk! " *she shows off her bikini*

Sasha: " Oh okayy! "

BeBe: " Okay lemme turn on some musicc.."

Tiffany: " AYYYY THIS MY SHIT! " *she grabs the cognac bottle and starts grinding to the music*

JENNI INTERVIEW: " I would have sex with Tiffany and if I was a guy I would make a lot of babies with her." *laughs*

BeBe: " Tiff don't get too drunk yett! "

Tiffany: " Okayyyyy! " *she says a lil slurred*

BeBe: " Okay! hmmm Truth or Dare Jen? "

Jenni: " Dare, I'm a daredevil. " *smirks*

BeBe: " Oooooh It says take a body shot off the first person that comes to your mind! "

Jenni: " hmmm okayy! Tiff lay down. " *giggles*

BeBe: " AHHH! " *laughs*

Tiffany: " Okayy! " *laughs*

*BeBe pours the liquor into Tiffany's bellybutton and Jenni sucks it out*

Tiffany: " Ahhh! That just felt so weird! "

BeBe: " Okay! Tiffany Truth or Dare? "

Tiffany: " Dare duh. " *rolls eyes and laughs*

BeBe: " It says take a shower NAKED with someone with blonde hair. " *laughs*

Sasha and Jenni: " Nicoleeee! " *they both laugh*

NICOLE INTERVIEW: " The only person I got naked in the shower with is my Ex. But I like kissing girls sometimes so no big deal I guess?" *shrugs and smirks*

Nicole: " Okkkk " *smiles*

*All the girls go in the house and upstairs to the bathroom*

BeBe: " Okay get undressed! "

Tiffany: " Okkk! " *she says while taking her bikini off*

Tiffany: " Y'all gon' censor this right? " *she asks the producers*

Camera team: " Yes. " *laughs*

Tiffany: " OH! okay. " *laughs and then steps in the shower with Nicole* "

TIFFANY INTERVIEW: " When got in the shower it was so awkward we're just standing in there looking at each other like bitch hello! " *laughs*

BeBe: " Rub soap on each other like it's porno we wanna see action! "

Nicole: " Oh my God BeBe! " *covers face*

NICOLE INTERVIEW: " Eventually we did rub soap on each other. " *nods*

*They both rub soap on each other and start kissing*

Sasha: " Oh my god! " *laughs*

SASHA INTERVIEW: " It feels like I'm watching a lesbian porno. " *laughs*

BeBe: " Okay times up! "

Tiffany: *laughs* " That was intimate. "

______________________________________

BeBe: " Okay Sash truth or dare? "

Sasha: " I'll go with truth. "

BeBe: " Aww you're no funn! *laughs* Okay it sayss " Have your ever gone a whole day without your underwear? " *laughs*

Sasha: *laughs* " Ok yes..I have and it was because I was trying to meet up with this guy I've been talking to forever on this dating app and he said  " oh we'll hookup up when we meet " AND THE GUY DIDN'T SHOW UP so I went to the club with no panties. " *laughs*

Jenni: " That is fucked up but hilarious. " *laughs*

*Everyone laughs*

————————————————————

Tiffany: " BeBe you haven't done anything give me them cards! " *she tries to snatch them out her hand*

BeBe: " OKAYY! " *laughs and gives her the cards*

Tiffany: " Okay Truth or Dare? "

BeBe: " Dare bitch you should know that. " *they both laugh*

Tiffany: " ohhh it says flash everyone in the room- well we're outside *laughs* for three seconds! "

BeBe: " Deal! " *she pulls up her bikini top and starts bouncing up and down*

All of them: " One , Two , THREE! "

BeBe: " boobiess! " *she laughs and pulls her top down*

Tiffany: " Can I control the cards now?

BeBe: " sure! "

Tiffany: " thankss! alrightt hmmm imma pickk." *scratches chin and squints eyes jokingly*

Sasha: *laughs*

Tiffany: " SASHA! "

Sasha: " Huh? "

Tiffany: " Truth or Dare? "

Sasha: " ohhh! I knew it! Dare! "

Tiffany: " Okay it says take a shot thennn.. WOW kiss everyone in the room. "

Sasha: " Okay.." *laughs*

*clip of BeBe and Sasha kissing*

BEBE INTERVIEW: " When Sasha kissed me.. It felt like I was kissing my boyfriend WHAT THE FUCK! "

BeBe: " You're such a good kisser! Can I kiss you again? " *laughs*

Sasha: " Stop! " *laughs*

Jenni: " No she's right! " *sips drink and
laughs*

_____________________________________

TIME SKIP TO MORNING...

SASHA INTERVIEW: " I wake up with a massive fucking headache and I'm like these bitches got me drunk drunk! " *laughs*

Sasha; " BeBeeee! " *walks into her room to see if she's awake*

*Shows clip of BeBe on the floor snoring*

Sasha: " Oh my gosh bitch get up! " *laughs and tries to get her up*

BeBe: " Whaaat? Get the fuck off me..bitch! "

Sasha: " Girl it's Sasha get upp! "

BEBE INTERVIEW: " Last night I was drunk out my mind and when I first came what did I tell these bitches? I loves to drinkkk! " *smirks*

BeBe: " oh my god- " *gets up and runs to the bathroom*

SASHA INTERVIEW: " One thing I don't like is watching someone throw up when they're drunk. " *makes a disgusted face*

Sasha: " *pulls her hair up into a ponytail and rubs her back* You okay boo? "

BeBe: " Yeah I'm fine.. " *wipes her mouth*

BEBE INTERVIEW: " I'm not really sober all the wayy but Sasha is amazing friend for helping me because if my hair would have gotten in that toilet bowl I would've screamed. "

BeBe: " This is the last time we do something like this. " *says jokingly and they both laugh*

______________________________________

🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

NEXT TIME ON BAD GIRLS CLUB:BRAZIL..

??? INTERVIEW: " We're going back to Brazil. "

"  WERE GOING BACK TO BRAZILL BITCH! " *laughs*

???: " I think I'm about to leave this house, it's so fucking boring here. "

???: " bye bad girlss! "

Sorry for not posting any chaps! I was on Christmas break with my family and school 😭 also happy new year! I wish you all the best in 2024!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 90 16
Nine bad girls from the East and West coast travel to Italy for some drama, partying fighting!
93.6K 3.2K 29
๐†๐จ๐ซ๐ ๐ž๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ: "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ถ๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜บ ๐˜จ๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜จ๐˜ฉ๐˜ต?" Started:idk Ended:???
500 2 16
See what happens when 10 girls that know eachother move into an Atlanta mansion for 3 months.
94.8K 1.3K 46
Baddies ATL Baddies South Baddies West Baddies East