Wings of Destiny.

By Thesomaligeek

Amira is a young girl from Jabal elnimr, a mountain valley located in the North of Lebanon. Amira is a friend... More

Prologue
Kuvira's train
Republic City
Amira Al Hadi- Appearance and Clothes
The winged woman.
Air Temple Island.
Finding Korra
Meeting the Avatar.
A day in Zaofu.
Peace Deal.
A Hazy Day.
A Night Talking.
Operation Beifong.
Operation Beifong Pt 2
Rescuing the Beifongs
A night in the wild.
The cannon upclose
The fight against Kuvira.
A Daring Escape.
Return to Republic City.
Here comes Invasion.
Flashes of a Past.

Reunion of friends

12 0 0
By Thesomaligeek

EARTH EMPIRE PRISON:

I flew over a prison camp in the Earth Empire, or Kingdom. I looked to find that all the guards were busy feasting. Akh, I can't wait for this stupid war to finish already. I snuck past the guards and looked around hoping to find evidence of the majnouna's crimes. I looked at one of the cells and stopped in my tracks. Shireen, my best friend, was in the cell. 

I remember now that I was walking home from my uncle Yunus' studio with Shireen when we got transported here. I used my feathers to break through the bars and escaped with the unconscious Shireen in my arms.

Suddenly, a loud alarm blared which ended up alerting the guards. " Find the prisoner," one of them yelled. I smirked and flew away leaving the guards shocked and scared. I seriously wonder how these chickens were recruited.

I flew in the air for a while until I reached Republic City. I landed on Air Temple Island as Shireen opened her eyes. " Where... am I?" asked Shireen weakly as she opened her eyes while I went to my room. " You're safe Shireen, It's me... Amira," I said as I helped her lay on the bed.

" Amira, Where are we?" asked Shireen. " In another world or dimension. But don't worry, you'll be safe, I promise."

" Shukran," said Shireen with a smile. " Afwan," I replied holding her hand. I was glad that nothing bad had happened to her while she was sleeping.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33.1K 43
~COMPLETED~ WARNING, THIS STORY DOES HAVE REFERENCES TO SEXUAL ABUSE; READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Have you ever wondered what it is like for your life...
1.2M 53K 99
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
7.7K 144 14
#1 in POTC - March 2017 This is a story about a girl, who falls in love with a horrible man. Can her sweet nature turn his cold heart into falling i...
1.1M 19.3K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...