linger | quinn hughes

By blond43d

。°✩ | ˗ˏˋ ☆ ˎˊ˗ | 𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿 "but you always really knew i just want to be with you" ❝ i love her but she w... More

𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿
𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗶𝘅
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁
𝗳𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝗼𝗻𝗲
𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆 𝘁𝘄𝗼
𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲

𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲

3.9K 91 34
By blond43d

𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆 𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗲
disgusting privileges !

everyone was still annoying devon. it had been a day since devon had come back and everyone, everyone, was still at her apartment.

it was ridiculous, eight people in a three bedroom apartment. she didn't even know how jack and luke had multiple change of clothes, or how even trevor was still here.

but she decided she didn't care at the moment. she was with her family and that was all that mattered, and it seemed no one was going away anytime soon.

quinn and devon were at her bedroom, having decided to get away from the group at the living room and escaping to her safe haven. they were having a marathon of the hunger games saga, now at the second movie.

quinn was sat against the headboard, devon cuddled into his side, drawing shapes on his bare chest. for some reason he had taken his shirt off awhile ago, definitely not giving a shit if someone interrupted them. he was happy and he was comfortable, nothing was gonna ruin that.

"how soon, is soon?" devon asked out of nowhere, looking up at him without stopping her drawing. she hadn't been able to get that out of her head. did he actually wanted to get back with her? and why was she happy?

"that it'll happen soon" quinn mused, concentrating on the movie. he did not want to look down, he knew if he did he would not be able to keep his hands to himself.

"how soon?" she proded, still looking up at him.

"pretty soon" he only said, still avoiding her stare.

"can you stop saying soon?" she chuckled, stopping her movements on his chest and taking that hand to his face instead, tilting his head down.

"soon" he smirked, pinching her hip. it took a lot of self control to not lay his hand on her exposed stomach since her shirt had rolled up.

"i hate you" she laughed, cuddling closer.

"sure you do" he mumbled, kissing her temple softly as he rubbed her shoulder.

"you've been very touchy" she muttered, not looking away from him, kissing the bruise under his jaw softly "i like it"

"i know you do" he smirked, pulling her up slightly and perching her on his lap, her instinctively straddling his hips. he immediately started to kiss her jaw, her neck, everywhere but her lips.

"you know, anyone could walk in any moment. no one knows how to knock" she breathed out, as she threaded her fingers through his hair.

"mhm, don't care" he hummed, not stopping his attack as he kept his hands on her hips, occasionally squeezing her.

"give me a kiss" she moaned quietly, tilting his head up with her hands.

"as you wish" he smirked, immediately tilting his head to catch her lips with his.

he moaned into her lips, both of them fighting for dominance. quinn quickly relented and granted her tongue entrance on his mouth, groaning at the feeling.

he wanted her to move, no, needed her to do so. it was intoxicating the way she quickly took control and how she was pulling his hair not hard enough but just right. he moved his hips slightly, seeing if she was comfortable, but the way she was not even giving him time to breathe quickly reassured him.

the pair had not gotten a chance to be, intimate, since everyone always interrupted them but they were gonna take advantage of every chance they got, even if people teased them for it.

just as she was about to start moving her hips against him, the door pulled open, completely killing their moment as the people who interrupted them yelled in disgust.

"why are you guys always doing stuff when we walk in!" luke yelled, quickly looking away.

"cause you never seem to knock" quinn sighed loud enough for them to hear as  devon leaned her head in his chest, closing her eyes frustratingly. quinn gripped her hips tightly to keep her in place, accidentally pushing her down into him hard enough. devon widened her eyes in response, before quickly smirking, ready to make fun of him once they were left alone.

"why are you not stopping!" jack asked in a yell, too shocked to move.

"why are you naked!" luke exclaimed, only then noticing his brother's bare chest.

"i literally have a hoodie on!" devon yelled indignantly, turning to look at them.

"cause i want you to go away!" quinn yelled in annoyance at the same time as devon.

"achieved!" they both yelled at the same time, quickly smashing the door close and yelling as they walked away.

quinn sighed as he leaned his head on the headboard, closing his eyes. devon lifted her head and smirked down at him, rubbing his beard as he looked at her, a blush coating his cheeks once he saw her stare "have fun with that" she snorted, looking down in between them as she stood up swiftly, quinn groaning in response and quickly grabbing the blanket.

"devon!"

"take care of that quickly" she laughed, pointing at him before leaving the room.

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

edwardcullensgf

● ○

liked by huggywuggy and others

edwardcullensgf 💗

letsgetrowdy the way you influenced his style is mind blowing
— view all replies
huggywuggy i already had a good style
edwardcullensgf sure babe
11zebras BABE???

joshnorris10 why r u guys together what did miss
— view all replies
dukeyluke a lot

swedishpetey theres no way thats quinn
— view all replies
huggywuggy why r u here wait how wait
huggywuggy DEVON WHY DID U ACCEPT HIM
edwardcullensgf cause he's nice!:)
doubleb6 yeah huggy we're nice
huggywuggy im gonna die

━ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"dev! they're gonna tease me so much!" quinn whined, following her around the apartment.

"seems like a you problem, doesn't it?" she cheekily asked over her shoulder, yelping when he grabbed her waist and pulled her backwards, colliding with his chest.

"guys this is a family space, please refrain from doing disgusting things in the family space" sunny said as she walked past them.

devon sighed as she pulled quinn with her to the couch, both of them plopping down "guys, when are you leaving?"

"are you throwing us out!" trevor indignantly asked, looking offended.

"kinda" she shrugged, wincing when she heard gasps of offence from everyone "i didn't mean it that way! look, i have no idea how you guys are still here" she said, pointing at trevor, jack and luke. she knew the hughes' lived close but surely they had practice? and trevor lived all the way in california, why was he still here?

"we don't have practice until next week" jack said, looking down at his instagram feed.

"our practice got cancelled for two weeks so i came to visit jack and luke" trevor commented, shrugging his shoulders.

"and you guys, why are you still here?" devon proded, looking at the remaining people.

quinn was very clingy today, like a lot. he couldn't last a second without touching her so it was no surprise that he grabbed her hand off her lap to play with it, tracing shapes on her palm. he might be lovesick and don't care if people catch him doing things with devon, but he wasn't disrespectful as to do extreme pda in front of them so blatantly.

"why is quinn the only one not getting interrogated?" molly prompted, deflecting the question just to annoy dev.

"cause i have privileges" quinn muttered, as he scrolled though his phone with one hand and held her hand with the other.

"disgusting privileges man" luke groaned, not wanting to be reminded of anything.

"you're a whore" sunny snorted, looking at the pair with an amused expression.

"he is!" devon laughed, giggling more when she felt him pinching her hip in offense but she knew he didn't take it to heart, if his small smile was anything to go by "anyway, he's leaving tomorrow and i love you guys but you interrupt us every two seconds"

"oh i get it, you want us out so you can fuck" trevor grumbled, crossing his arms indignantly.

"yeah" quinn mumbled with a smirk. he was not gonna do things in front of them but if he could make them uncomfortable with words for his own enjoyment, he would.

jack and luke immediately made sounds as if they were gonna throw up, going as far as to standing up and going to the sink in the kitchen.

devon just blushed, completely speechless at his confession, she didn't know if he was saying that seriously but suddenly the room was too hot.

"guys, i can't leave, i live here. please do not make me go through that torture" julien immediately pleaded, already looking traumatized. devon just shrugged while quinn smirked into his phone.

"well, i do need to go to work tomorrow so i'll leave later tonight" molly smiled, not phased by them. she could read them like a book, they were really transparent. after seeing quinn so worried and broken when devon had been missing, he earned a new found respect from molly. she could see he really cared about her, he just made dumb decisions but hopefully he learned from his mistakes.

"yeah, i have stuff too" sunny mentioned.

"we're leaving tomorrow first thing in the morning, so please, wait until tomorrow" jack pleaded, still holding his hand over his mouth as if he was seconds away from throwing up.

"i love you guys" devon smiled, feeling happy with her friend group.

"believe me, i love them more" quinn smirked, earning sounds of disgust from everyone.

𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗱𝟰𝟯𝗱
just letting u know idk how i feel abt writing explicit scenes yet sooooo yeah👍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.3K 982 28
❝𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴❞ the story in which an actress falls for a hockey player that...
261K 6.8K 66
𝗚𝗢𝗟𝗗 𝗥𝗨𝗦𝗛 ! ✿⎯⎯ 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 years of yearning and adoration for a certain boy finally turn exhausting. 𝐎𝐑 𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 june bauer's...
38.5K 803 31
"I once believed love would be black and white but it's golden..." *final book in series. Takes place after Cardigan BETTER DESCRIPTION...
26.8K 660 31
to him, she was always his heaven.