The gorgeous waiter (Aleheath...

Per Violet887404

Heather goes on a date with a guy to this amazing fancy Spanish restaurant but the guy ends up being a total... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
AN
Chapter 21

AN

366 5 9
Per Violet887404

Soooooo...

I've been gone for almost 2 weeks right after I said I would be more active. I want to say I'm so sorry. I haven't had many ideas for the rest of this story, instead I'm having ideas for lots of another ones. Now I'm not going to give up or stop writing this book until it's finished. But it probably will be shorter than you and I expected. I'm running out of ideas and motivation for this story.  I still want to finish it the best I can because I don't want to let you or myself down. Just don't expect a long story that goes on forever. Even though I'm lacking ideas and motivation I will try to get the next chapter out by Wednesday since I'm off school for Christmas break now. Again I'm so sorry and thank you for reading my book/story.

Sincerely Violet.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

24.9K 886 30
Sam meets the boy next door. He finds out that he's abused and hurt at home, he becomes friends with him and they end up falling in love in a little...
3.4K 36 9
Jenny is tired of the abuse she recives from her family. So she finally makes abreak for it. She meets a nice stranger and his friends and she might...
Sweet Love Per Gema Ramírez

Literatura romàntica

20.4K 1.4K 19
Arabella is about to graduate college, everything was perfectly normal in her life, until one hot spanish problem named, Thiago, crossed her path. Th...
211 95 20
Emily tries to survive after an experiment that was meant to improve humans goes horribly wrong and turns people into terrible beasts.