Chapter 16

Thank you all for the support I really appreciate all of you 🥹🤍

***
(This has fast forward a little bit and Alejandro and Heather are now pretty much together even though they have never confirmed)

Heather pov

I put my phone down and finally go to sleep after scrolling for so long. I think about what to do with my situation at the moment, the fact that I've been living with Alejandro for almost a month. I've now started my new job as a fashion designer so I should be out soon, but I don't know if I want to leave anymore. There's just something about him and his house I don't want to leave. It's probably got something to do with the fact my old house never felt safe or a place I could call home. But I do miss aspects of it like, staying up late with my siblings without mom knowing, my cat that would cuddle me in my bed and all my clothes I made by hand. Thinking about it I might try to go and get my clothes.

Courtney's pov

Im sitting at my desk finishing off some of my work when I hear a Snapchat notification off of my phone. I reach over and pick it up, a text from 'Heather🤍💞' appears.

Heather: Im going back to get some off my things from my house tomorrow and im wondering if you can take me?

Courtney: Yeah ofc, but are you sure that's a good idea?

Heather: Courtney, trust I'll be fine

Courtney: If your sure

Heather: Okay I really need to get to bed I love you lots. See you tomorrow 💗

Courtney: Love you too 🩷

I put my phone back done next to me. Then I look at my clock next to me '00:09' it read. Oh shit, I overworked. I close my books, walk over to my wardrobe and pick out a pair of pyjamas. They were a lightish pink colour and came with a matching sleep mask. I quickly put them on, then hop into bed. The light turns off and all of a sudden I'm asleep.

Heather pov

In the morning

I wake up and check the time '9:04' it reads. I've just missed Alejandro. Dragging myself out of bed, I look at myself in the mirror and my hair is all over the place, I've got no makeup on and I'm wearing the baggiest top with only underwear on the bottom. Whatever no one is even going to see me. I walk downstairs and into the kitchen to see Alejandro getting stuff out of the fridge. Shit. He turns around to see me looking like a absolute mess.

"Good morning princesa" He saids and I just look at him so embarrassed.

He lets out a small laugh and walks towards me. I fell I light kiss on my forehead and tiny butterflies fill my stomach.

"I thought you were at work," I say.

"Christmas break," He replies.

"Christmas?!"

I didn't even realise that it was December.

"Yup, It's the 20th today."

"Oh no, I've done like nothing Christmassy," I panic.

"It's okay there's still time, do you wanna do something today?" He asks.

"Im going to my moms house today," I reply.

He raises an eyebrow at me and saids "Why? Are you sure that's a good idea."

"Yeah I'll be fine don't worry."

"Okay, but I'm coming with you," He saids.