His Solace

By keepupwithkai23

Sol-ace noun comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness. Twenty-three year old Korianna is just... More

Cast
CH. 1 Run-In
Ch. 2 The Crew
Ch. 3 Night Out
Ch. 4 Game Night
Ch. 6 Family Woes
Ch. 7 Renee's Reason
Ch.8 Future Plans
Ch. 9 Anonymous
Ch. 10 Date Night
Ch. 11 Closure?
Ch. 12 New Friend
Ch. 13 Transparency
Ch. 14 Happy Birthday
Ch. 15 Happy Birthday pt. 2
Ch. 16 Attitude Check
Ch. 17 A not so merry Christmas
Ch. 18 Unexpected Return
Ch. 19 Mrs. Woods
Ch. 20 Emergency
Ch. 21 Messy Masquerade
Ch. 22 Caught Up
Ch. 23 Latoya's Side
Ch. 24 Snake
Ch. 25 The Truth
Ch. 26 K&S
Ch. 27 Oops!
Ch. 28 Heated Discussion
Ch. 29 Reasonable Doubt
Ch. 30 Secrets Revealed
Ch. 31 Unfit Parent
Ch. 32 Bad Memory
Ch. 33 Safe Travels
Ch. 34 Bad Feeling
Ch. 35 Think Again
Ch. 36 Helpful Stranger
Ch. 37 Sneaky Creepy
Ch.38 Backstabber
Ch. 39 Not So Stealth
Real Quick
Ch. 40 Reunited
Ch. 41 Reunited pt. 2
Ch. 42 On Your Own
CH. 43 Awkward Encounter
Ch. 44 A&T
Ch. 45 Family Secrets
Ch. 46 Surprise
Ch. 47 Saints Day

Ch.5 Bed & Breakfast

1.6K 96 31
By keepupwithkai23

Sinn's POV
Waking up to use the bathroom Sinn noticed he was alone in bed. He didn't even feel Kori move then again he was a heavy sleeper hopefully his snoring didn't scare her off.

After completing his morning shower and hygiene he decided to check on the rest of the house it was only 11am so he might've been the only one up besides Kori. Just before he could make it down the hall the doorbell rang.

Now who tf could this be he thought to himself. It was way too early for nosy neighbors to say "hello" and he knew for a fact the group wasn't that loud last night hell there were no houses directly next to them even if they were.

He opened the front door with a natural mug on his face.

"Good morning I have a instacart delivery for Korianna. I just wanted to make sure someone was home before I left the groceries outside" the worker looked like a young college kid and there were about 10 bags worth of groceries on the ground.

"You can leave 'em here thanks hold on let me get you a tip"

Rushing back upstairs he grabbed some loose 20s and made his way back to the front door after giving the kid a $60 tip which he gladly accepted Sinn grabbed the groceries and made his way to the kitchen.

Kori made her way to the kitchen with a hungry Imani and Tizzy who of course smoked when they first woke up. "Omg I forgot about the groceries thanks Sinn" she said softly.

"Yeah thanks ugly now get out the way so we can cook I'm hungry af" Tizzy added while Sinn just side eyed him.

"And what's ya ugly ass making so I DON'T eat it since when you know how to cook?" Sinn called his younger brother out, they've known each other for over 10 years and he's never seen him even boil an egg so he called bullshit.

Imani and Kori cracked up watching them go back and forth "well actually he's our designated taster we would've asked you or Blaze but y'all were both sleep and Tank would just eat the whole fridge down" Imani responded still laughing.

Tank overheard the conversation as he entered the kitchen with a bright eyed Maura by his side.

"Now Mani don't front like you ain't  eat more tacos than me lastnight" he smirked and the group started laughing.

"AND DID! And actually you still owe me $50 don't think I forgot bookie" she said matter factly.

"You and these damn nicknames huh here's ya lil $50" Imani happily grabbed her winnings and began grabbing pots and pans to start brunch with Kori.

As Kori began rinsing off the utensils and fruit at the sink Sinn put both hand on either side of her so that she was stuck in front of him.

"So you just wake up and start cooking no good morning or nothing?" He spoke in her ear with a fake appalled tone.

He thought she looked too good in his shirt and her messy bun causing him to want to be near her. Placing his head in the crook of her neck he waited for a response she was getting more comfortable around him and he loved it.

"Good morning Sinn how'd you sleep?" She asked him as she finished rinsing some strawberries.

"I slept good until I woke up in bed alone. My snoring woke you up or sum?"

The vibration from his voice and lips tingled against her neck she had to grip her legs closer together.

"No I just wanted to make everyone some brunch but y'all didn't have much in the fridge so I got a few groceries that should last a few days" he thought she was so thoughtful they could've easily just gone out to eat but she took it a step further and got some things for the house.

"How much I owe you mamas?" This time she looked up at him smirking "nothing at all now can you get out the kitchen so we can start sir?"

Placing his hands up in surrender he slowly walked out the kitchen and scoffed at Tizzy who sat comfortably at the barstools waiting to taste something.

About 45 minutes later everything was ready. Mani, Kori, Krissy, and Aliyah really went all out making French toast, pancakes, grits, bacon, eggs, sausages, buttermilk biscuits from scratch, fried fish, mimosas and homemade strawberry lemonade.

Maura offered to help multiple times but she was the only mom in the group and the girls wanted her to enjoy her last few kid free hours.

Everyone's mouth watered at the delicious spread. "Now how this bum get a plate before everybody else" Blaze asked with his arms crossed with a head nod towards Tizzy.

"Because he's the baby y'all know kids eat first show some decorum" Aliyah responded in a duh tone causing everyone but T to laugh.

Sinn made his way from the dining room to the kitchen to fix his plate and was met with a frowning Kori who had her hand on her hip.
"Now sir what are you doing?" She asked tilting her head to the side.

"I came to fix my plate lil bossy is that aight with you?" He laughed.

"Actually no it's not I'll make it tell me what you want" she sassed back.

The whole interaction caught him off guard but he loved it "whaaaat you bought me groceries, cooked, and now you making my plate? Shorty if you want me to get down on one knee just say that"

Now it was Koris turn to burst out laughing "bye i'll be out there with your food in a minute crazy"

One by one the girls came out with the guys food and drinks and after a quick prayer from Tank they began eating.

"Oh this lemonades good as fuck who made this?!" Mello praised in between sips.

"Nah facts cause I could drink this all day" Blaze co-signed as the rest of the table nodded their heads in agreement.

"Thanks y'all I made it along with the mimosas and bacon with the assistance of T of course" Krystal smiled small.

"Krissy don't include that bum what he do open the packs of bacon?" Blaze snorted.

"Yeah yeah yeah just mad cause you overslept awww well and yep sure did cut the fruit, opened the bacon, and taste tested everything thank you Krissy luv was a pleasure assisting you and the ladies today we MUST do this again" Tizzy smirked.

Once everyone finished eating Maura volunteered to wash dishes since she didn't cook. Tank happily joined her in the kitchen and all the group could hear and see was giggling and him hovering over Momo's much smaller frame while she cleaned up.

Sinn smiled at the sight he could tell whenever one of his brothers really liked someone and from the looks of it Tank was on Maura BAD.

Slowly but surely everyone prepared to leave Maura had to go pick her son up from her mom soon so Kori got ready when she did.

Sinn didn't wanna overstep but he really wasn't ready for her to go.
"I can drop you off later ion want you to go right now" he admitted pulling Kori between his legs as he sat on a counter top.

"Awwww ain't y'all cute Koko you staying with Sinn Sinn or you leaving with me?" Maura asked from the front door.

She could tell Kori was conflicted and didn't want to force her to leave if she wasn't ready.

Kori ultimately decided to leave with Maura and agreed to hang out with Sinn before she went back home for Thanksgiving which was in two weeks "that's my word" she mimicked him right before leaving.

"Damn you on it like that my boy" Tizzy asked him noticing the new mug on his face.

"Yeah yeah whateva lil nigga what you & Mani was doing up all early? Ion know no smokers that wake up early" he eyed him.

"Listen stay outta grown folks bidness aight?" Tizzy casually answered.

Shaking his head and walking off Sinn thought about what his younger brother  said and he had to agree.

There was something about lil miss Kori that had him invested he just hoped the feeling was mutual and he wasn't wasting his time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.2K 3.8K 54
Knowing what you want and allowing what you don't want is surely an hard thing and Demar had been biding his time. One thing for certain is that he d...
4.3K 622 10
For Eva Winters, life turned out a little more complicated than she had imagined. After years worth of saving, she was finally ready to leave the bus...
468 70 26
Norman has always felt a hole in his heart. He never knew why. He was happy with his brother and their father. Until their fathers left them alone. H...
174K 4.1K 20
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘰𝘤𝘪𝘰𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘴𝘺𝘤𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴. 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙖 �...