๐…๐ˆ๐‘๐„ & ๐ƒ๐„๐’๐ˆ๐‘๐„ |๐Š๐•

By KamTheGreatt

๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ - ๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™’๐˜ผ๐™Ž ๐™๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™Š๐™‰๐™‡๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™‰๐™‚ ๐™Ž๐™ƒ๐™€ ๐™๐™๐™๐™‡๐™” ๐˜ฟ๐™€๐™Ž๐™„๐™๐™€๐˜ฟ. ยฉ 2023 | ๐™†๐™–๐™ข๐™๏ฟฝ... More

๐˜พ๐˜ผ๐™Ž๐™๐™„๐™‰๐™‚...
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™‡๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‡๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™„๐™๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™’๐™Š
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™€๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™Š๐™๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™๐™„๐™‘๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™Ž๐™€๐™‘๐™€๐™‰
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™€๐™„๐™‚๐™ƒ๐™
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™’๐™€๐™‰๐™๐™” ๐™‰๐™„๐™‰๐™€
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™„๐™๐™๐™”
๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™๐™ƒ๐™๐™„๐™๐™” ๐™Š๐™‰๐™€

๐™‹๐˜ผ๐™๐™ - ๐™Ž๐™„๐™“๐™๐™€๐™€๐™‰

1.2K 52 11
By KamTheGreatt

➪➪➪

"𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 i already knew." muwop told. "what?" saniya said genuinely confused. she thought she hid her pregnancy very well.

"you was drinking apple juice and everybody else was taking shots." muwop explained. "and you ain't help sky fight that put icing on the cake." he added.

"whatever." saniya waved him off and plopped down on the couch. "nine know?" La wondered. "i told him last night." saniya said.

"so proud of you!" sky clapped sarcastically. saniya rolled her eyes at the girl. "wassup." nuski, durk and rondo walked in.

they walked around and sat on the couch. nuski of course sitting by sky. "you look pretty." nuski told. he grabbed the rolling tray from booka and began rolling a blunt.

"you look pretty too." she responded while laughing. "i look pretty?" he shook his head playfully. "mhm look like a lil girl." sky joked.

"fuck outta here." nuski pushed her lightly.

"so i got dem niggas lo right now what's to it?" durk spoke aloud. "who?" La looked up at him. muwop looked up as well.

"you wouldn't even believe me." durk grinned.

all the boys rose from the couch and left. "well fuck y'all." sky said as they shut the door on the way out.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

liked by 1𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚 , 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙫𝙮𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙
127 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙨
@𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐃𝐎𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐎_𝐒𝐈𝐗 whole lotta red 💯👌🏽

𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙬 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙨 ➪

@600𝙗𝙤𝙮_𝙡𝙖 sis🤞🏽
        ➪ you baby bro fr 😭❤️

@𝙞𝙩𝙨𝙠𝙧𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙮 you look good in red girly 😍😍
    ➪ thank you boo❤️❤️

@𝙗𝙞𝙜600𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙖 the blue shoes is really throwing me off 😐
    ➪ your blocked.

@𝙣𝙤𝙡𝙞𝙢𝙞𝙩_𝙠𝙮𝙧𝙤 you bad shorty 😍😍

@𝙩𝙜𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙚 you cute ig
        ➪ you guess ?
        ➪ @𝙩𝙜𝙠𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙜𝙞𝙚 yea

@𝙡𝙞𝙡𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚.𝙨𝙖𝙣𝙞𝙮𝙖 tt 🥰🥰
          ➪ 🥹🥹🥹

@𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙖𝙡_𝙣𝙪𝙨𝙠𝙞 my heart 🖤
          ➪ 🥰🥰

@𝙤𝙩𝙛_𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤 your growing up 😢😢
        ➪ FUCK ion wanna old as hell like you 😒
        ➪ @𝙤𝙩𝙛_𝙙𝙤𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙡𝙤 😐

@1𝙗𝙤𝙨𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙚 in law 🖤🖤

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐈𝐌 not your fucking in law." sky mugged boss top. "if i say you my in law." he paused. "then you my in law." he continued.

sky sat at the dinning room table with top. he was separating and bagging all the drugs that laid out on the table. "why you here anyway." top wondered. he kept his focus on bagging the items.

"everybody left me and i'm bored." she told. "mm." top hummed.

"you know i gotta baby on the way?" he said aloud. "what?? since when?" sky was caught by surprise. "nigga i don't know, i'd say ole girl been pregnant for a minute." he laughed.

"boy?" sky wondered. "nah girl." he corrected.

"i'm happy it's a girl tho, couldn't imagine having no lil boy in this environment." he said lowly.

"so who you be selling this shit to?" sky nodded her head towards all the pills. "shit everybody." top shrugged.

"how much they go for?" she asked another question. top glanced at her for a moment before answering "well it's four in the pack, and since they perc tens i'd say bout forty." he thought aloud.

before sky could ask another question her phone started ringing. "where you at?" booka spoke.

"wit top, why?" she told. "all your friends here and they getting on my nerves come get em." booka said.

"hit me wit dat pillow again imma use that pen to pop yo stomach." he threatened saniya. "bye i'm on the way." sky told before hanging up.

"what he talking bout?" top looked up already knowing it was booka. "nun for real." sky responded.

"i gotta idea tho." sky stood up from the chair and grabbed her purse from the table. boss top raised his head letting her know he was listening.

"we can make some real good money together." sky expressed. "like i can help you move this shit." she said referring to the drugs.

"what make you think i need help." he stopped completely to listen to her. "i'm not saying you do but i could use the extra money and i would bring you more money then you already getting." she explained.

"i hear you." he told.

"so what you thinking?" top wondered. "let me take half of this and i sell it and in about a day or two we see how much money come in." sky offered.

"alright." he agreed.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

"𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 us to the studio with y'all." krissy said excitedly. "for what?" booka pushed her playfully. "don't touch her." heavyn slapped his back.

booka paused "did you just-".  he grabbed her hair and dragged her to the floor. they began play fighting.

"ian gon be able to focus if y'all there." La admitted. "and why not?" sky jumped in. "um because." La laughed at the way the girls were looking at him.

"i missed you bm." rondo walked into the house. he walked straight towards saniya and kissed her catching her off gaurd.

"this nigga." booka laughed. "sleep nigga sleep." heavyn jumped on booka back and put him in a head lock.

"getcho fat ass off me." booka struggled. durk and von walked in with bags of food.

"aww you brought me food." sky hugged durk and ignored von. durk laughed. "durk tell La that we can go to the studio with y'all." sky spoke.

"y'all can't." durk and La burst out laughing. "dang what y'all be doing up there." krissy squinted her eyes.

"don't think like that." La looked over at her already knowing what she was thinking. "my homie love you he don't do that cheating shit." durk said loudly.

"mhm" krissy mumbled now having a attitude. "nun of my homies do dat cheating shit." durk added.

"yeah fucking right." sky said sarcastically.

von side eyed her making everyone laugh. "chill out on king dave." von shook his head. "stop cheating." she said plainly.

"ion cheat, you see im not fucking around with you no more." he said lowly. "damn." durk scratched his head.

"aye don't play with sis like dat." La threw his arm over her shoulder when he seen her face drop. "nah fuck him." sky tried to hide the fact that von hurt her feelings.

"hope dem niggas getcho dumb ass." she pushed La away from her and went upstairs to her room.

sky grabbed her purse and dumped out all the drugs she'd gotten from top onto her vanity. she sat down and began counting all the baggies.

there was fifty eight bags and two hundred and thirty two perc in total.

sky went into her closet, grabbed a old shoe box and threw all the bags in there. she then placed to shoe box in the back of her closet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.7K 1.4K 11
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ๐˜บ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ , ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ "
1.2K 47 8
"๐’ป๐“Š๐’ธ๐“€ ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‚ โ„ด๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’ถ ๐’ฝโ„ดโ„ฏ๐“ˆ ๐“‚๐’ถ๏ผŒ ๐’พ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‚โ„ฏ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡โ„ฏ๐“‹๐’ถ"
19.8K 971 11
"๐‡๐Ž๐– ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐๐Ž๐“ ๐†๐Ž๐๐๐€ ๐“๐„๐‹๐‹ ๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐…๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐๐ƒ ๐’๐‡๐„ ๐‘๐„๐€๐‹๐‹๐˜ ๐…๐”๐‚๐Š๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐’๐“๐€๐‘?" ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐š๐ฎ๐ฌ...
289K 11.9K 38
โ›โ› ๐‘ฐ๐’•'๐’” ๐’๐’๐’๐’š ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’†๐’…๐’Š๐’‚ โœโœ