FINDING HOME IN YOU

By deliciouspeach__

Sequeal of 'Home To You' can be read stand alone. ©️All Right Sereved by me @deliciouspeach__ (writer_maira)©... More

➴Before You Begins➴
➴Prelude~1➴
1|➴Abhimaan Is Coming➴
2|➴Ayaan's Wedding Plan➴
3|➴Hiya Is In Love?➴
4| ➴Divya's new friend➴
5|➴Tension➴
6|➴A New Start➴
7|➴Feelings➴
8|➴Danger➴
9|➴Calm Before Storm➴
10|➴Pain➴
➴Prelude~2➴
11|➴Angry➴
12|➴Case Filed➴
13|➴Emotional➴
14|➴Love➴
15|➴Blooming➴
16|➴Birthday Morning ➴
17|➴Propose➴
18|➴Fight➴
19|➴Peace Out➴
20|➴Instant Move➴
21|➴Mystery➴
22|➴Bad Vibes➴
23|➴Togetherness➴
24|➴Hurt➴
25|➴Hurting➴
26|➴Caring➴
27|➴Comfortable➴
28|➴Invitation➴
29|➴A Beautiful Evening➴
30|➴Fire➴
31|➴Phone Call➴
32|➴Clearing Misunderstanding➴
33|➴Scolding➴
34|➴Dilemma➴
35|➴Clearence➴
36|➴Little Moments➴
37|➴Shopping➴
39| ➴The Ring Ceremony➴
40|➴Enquiry➴
41|➴Promises➴
42|➴Psychriatist➴
43|➴Bitter & Sweet➴
44| ➴Miserable➴
45|➴Truth➴
46| ➴Mistrust➴
47|➴Trip Planning➴
48|➴Conversations➴
49|➴The Car Fun➴
50|➴Flight talks➴
51|➴Everything is fine➴
52|➴Birthday Night➴
53|➴Birthday Girl Is Happy➴
54| ➴Pleasurable Night➴
55|➴Unexpected Confession➴
56|➴Review on being in love➴
57| ➴Love Is In The Air➴
58|➴A Lovely Dawn➴
59➴Good News? ➴
60|➴Everyone Is Excited For The Baby➴
61|➴First Night➴
62|➴Love For Beloved➴
63|➴Two Body One Soul➴
64|➴Rehan & Siya➴
65|➴Heer & Aditya are Alive➴
66|➴Aftermath➴
➴Book Cover➴
67|➴Ayaan made a decision➴
68|➴The Past➴

38|➴Another Love Proposal➴

2.6K 245 64
By deliciouspeach__

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧

Raunak got a message from Divya early in the morning and went there to the basketball ground of their university campus. When he reached there he didn't find anyone. Not even Divya.

He was searching for her inside the court in the dark as all the lights were off when he entered but he startled for a moment when the light got on and he heard her voice over the sound box.

“Raunak”

“Divya” He whispered softly with a rapidly beating heart and looked here and there to find her glimpse.

“Do you remember the day we met for the first time after the cafe you saved me from Ankush's poor flirting?”

Raunak chuckled at hearing her and nodded his head.
“Yes I do remember”

“From the very first day, at our meeting we became so comfortable with each other. You become a part of my life as if we're together forever.”

“Please come in front of me Divya”

“Let me say more Raunak. I think if I miss today's chance then I'll never be able to say the things to you I want to say.”

“I want to see you Divya”

“I'm here Raunak. I'm with you. I'll be with you forever if you let me to stay”

“I want you to stay with me, by my side for forever Divi”

“Raunak in such a short period of time you became a special person in my life”

“For me you too Divi”

“I've prepared myself from so long for this day Raunak when I'll be expressing my genuine feelings for you”

“Divya… .. Please come near me Divya. I don't want anything except to see you from close” Raunak was feeling so guilty inside his heart as he was going to break the pure bond between them by playing with her. But damn his heart. He loves this girl so much.

Again the light got off and he sucked on his lips feeling devastated.

“I love you Raunak” he heard the whisper voice and then looked down to find she was on her knees, holding a rose for him with nervousness and a smile on her lips.

He was on the verge of crying as according to his plan, he's going to hurt her the most. Whom he loves the most.

“I want you as my partner in every sense Raunak. I want to stay by your side. I want you as my companion. I want you to kiss me everyday. I love you Raunak. I love you so much. Maybe I'm not perfect, many times I'm childish. Maybe sometime you'll also be frustrated about me. But please…” Raunak didn't let her complete what she saw saying and hold her hands to make her stand on her feet.

“Let me say”

“Shhh.” He put his index finger over her lips and hushed her.

“You've said enough. Now let me speak”

“First of all… from today… no from now onwards I don't want to see you kneeling down in front of anyone. Not even in front of me. You stay here right at my heart. I don't want to see you down. I've always put you over everything and everyone.” He said cupping her face and she smiled at his concern.

“I love you Raunak… do you love me?” She repeated being impatient and showed him the rose she brought.

He smiled looking down at the rose and then raised his face to look at her, looking at him nervously.

“When we met I never knew.. I'm going to go crazy for this woman.” He tapped on her forehead and she whined, being the cutie she is.

“You know when I was with my family back to NewYork I kept talking about you all day and night to my mimmi and diti. And Mimmi being an expert in love and relationship she told me that I'm in love with you. And trust me… I'm. Yes I am in love with you Divya.” a tear rolled down from her eyes and Raunak immediately wiped the lone tears and shook his head telling her not to cry.

“I love you so so so much Divya. That I get scared sometimes if one day I do something bad and you will left me.”

She shook her head and hugged him.
“I know you'll never do anything wrong with me.” She smiled and caressed his chest to soothe his rapid heartbeat.

Raunak tightened his grip around her frame and sighed deeply, keeping his head over her head.
“I love you” He mumbled, kissing her forehead and smiled, looking at her eyes.

“I love you too” She stood on her tiptoes and pressed her lips against him.

~♥~

“May I come in mr. Suryavanshi?” Rehana peeped through his ajar door and smiled sheepishly when he turned towards her and chuckled.

She got inside and looked at him. He was ready in formal pants and shirt.

“Wait here” Abhimaan said and locked the door then hugged her from behind.

“Awwww it's feeling ticklish” She laughed out when his finger started tickling her and they both ended up landing in his bed. With him hovering over her.

She stopped laughing, realising their position and tried to push him. But he pinned both of her hands over her head.

“abhimaan?”

“Hmm” He hummed in the crook of her neck… .  His hot breath fanned over her skin, raising goosebumps all over her body.

“What are you doing?” She asked when he started tracing his fingertips through her cheeks and then rolled down the hair locks.

“Loving my wife. Is it sin?” He asked, looking at her eyes straightly.

“No…  but…”

He hushed her by putting his index finger on his lips and she stopped.

“I can't wait Rehana”

“For what?” She asked confusingly, not understanding his words. And he kept his head over her chest, sighing hard.

“Nothing. You're way too young for this.”

“For sex?” She asked bluntly, caressing his hairs and he looked at her with wide eyes.

“not for sex. But for love making. I don't want to hurt you. And this will definitely hurt you if I can't control myself.” He hid her face. I'm her bosom and tightened the hug around her back.

“Then please make me yours”

“You're mine Rehana. Getting physical is just an ahead step of our relationship, nothing else.” she smiled hearing him and he continued. “I can wait for you for decades.”

Rehana looked between his eyes and lips then pulled his lips by her teeth and kissed him.

Abhimaan flipped them over the bed and went under her.
Their lips were syncing at a smooth pace. Trying to devour each other's saliva slowly. He wasn't dominating today. She was. And he let her take the lead. Giving everything he had.

~♥~

“Dev…  what are you doing?”

“What happened mahi?” Dev asked, turning towards Maheen who's looking at him with furious eyes.

“you're doing it in a wrong way” She said and snatched the wrapping paper from his hand and started wrapping it around the gifts they're going to give Ishani.

“Ahhhh… yes you're good at it” He said side hugging Maheen and she slapped on his shoulder lightly.

“I know that I'm good at it”

“Yaa.. Also do you think that the famous business Mr. Dev Singh Suryavanshi is going to wrap gifts? Huh I do like giving orders”

“Aur mere ek order pe na yeh sab kaam chutki mein ho jayega”
(And on one order from me, all this work will be done in a jiffy.)
He said and snapped his finger. And shrugged his shoulders.

Maheen rolled her eyes at his remark and shook her head.

“Acha aisi baat hai kya? Karo order kisko karna hai main bhi dekhta hu mere permission ke bina kon is ghar ke andar pao rakhte hai”

(Oh is it like that? Do order whoever you want then, I will also see who keeps feet inside this house without my permission.)

They heard Yuvaan's authoritative voice and Shiver ran down from Dev's body. He gulped not turning towards his elder brother. While Maheen chuckled.

“Hehe bhai…  aap ke upar koi ja sakta hai kya? Main kon hi hu jo apke uper hukum chalaunga.”

(He he bhai… Can anyone go above you? Who am I to rule over you?)
He said keeping his hand over Yuvaan's shoulder and continued while Maheen crossed her arms over her chest and looked at the scared kitten meowing in front of his king.

“I was just joking, right Mahi?”
Yuvaan glared and jerked his hand from his shoulder.

“Huhh…  budha ho gaya hai bhai per abhi tak darane ka bhoot ser se nahi gaya” he mumbled and scratched his back of the neck but Yuvaan heard and glared again… while he smiled sheepishly and left the elder duo.

“Kyun daraate hai aap use”
(Why do you scare him?) Maheen asked, making pout and Yuvaan pulled her close by her waist.

“What is this Yuvaan? What're you doing? You're not 32 and I'm not 27 anymore. Your son has got married and you're in the mood of romance in the middle of the hall” Maheen said and looked at her both side to see if anyone's watching them or not.

Yuvaan smiled at her scared face and pecked her lips.
“No matter if I'm 32 or 62 and you're 27 or 57. I'll always love you. And that too in front of the whole world” Maheen smiled and gripped on his blazer.

Yuvaan leaned forward to kiss her forehead and kept his lips there for some more moments before pulling them apart. They both kept smiling at each other lost in their own world.

While Rehana and Abhimaan watched them from the kitchen, Rehana shyly lowered her head. And pulled his sleeve to ask him to come inside.

“They were so romantic in their days.” Abhimaan said with a proud smile on his lips while Rehana bite her lips and started cutting the vegetables.

Abhimaan sighed when she didn't reply to anything and started her work . Then hugged her from behind, keeping his chin on her right shoulder and joining his palms above her abdomen.

“They still are so romantic. Papa loves Mumma so much”

“Why didn't you call them papa and mumma all the time?”

“because no one knows about our marriage here except Hiya di. And it would create chaos.. .. Either they'll think I'm your sister like Mumma and papa adopted me Or I'm having something with you.” She chuckled at the end. Abhimaan smiled with a deep breath.

“You're so thoughtful regarding everything” He muzzled his nose in the crook of her neck and she giggled out leaning her head back on his shoulder. Abhimaan freed her hands one from the carrot and another from the knife and turned her towards him.

Her hair flipped and covered her face in the process and she looked at him with wide eyes, while he smirked and lifted her up, making her sit on the kitchen slab's free place beside the oven and turning the knob off.

“What're you doing? We're in the kitchen” Rehana tried to come down but Abhimaan parted her legs then came in between, pulling her face close to his.

“No one will come as of now. Because everyone's busy for tomorrow” He said and tucked the hair lock behind her ears. Rehana smiled and then placed her hand over his both shoulders.

“I don't know why and how I'm getting addicted to you like you're the drug which I need to live my life on a daily basis” He whispered over her lips and finding the chance to tease him she bit on his upper lips.

Abhimaan hissed in pain and clutched her waist tightly.
Rehana laughed out when he pressed her waist and she wiggled.

Without giving a prior invitation he pulled her lips in between his and sucked them harshly in the beginning. Slowly slowly his suck became soothing and she gave in.

“I love you” He mumbled kissing her while she wrapped her legs around his abdomen and pulled him close, encircling her hands around his neck.

~♥~

“I'm so excited for tomorrow” Ishani giggled and twirled happily. Ayaan smiled looking at her happy face over the video call. And promised himself to keep her happy always. From tomorrow officially she is going to be his. He is going to be hers.

“aren't you excited?” Ishani asked, stopping herself from jumping like a happy kid.

“I am. But I'm not monkey like you”
She made a pout hearing him. And sat down in front of her phone.

“Do you think I'll fit in your family?”

“You're already my family. And it's your family too”

“Yaa.. That I know but I'm worried”

“You don't have to be okay” Ishani nodded her head and flashed her dazzling dimple smile, which melted his heart.

They both were so excited for their upcoming life.

~♥~

“How was my paper?” Hiya asked when Meera gave the phone to Vihaan and they both got silent.

Samaira called Meera to remind her for tomorrow's event and then Meera asked Samaira to give the phone to Hiya. And after talking with Hiya, Meera gave the phone to Vihaan, so that the shy duo could talk.
But they, being a super shy couple, started talking about the paper and all.

“It's good.”

“Only good? Not excellent?”

“Can you tell me how your exam went? You would know better than me”

“Huhhh you're so rude”

“That I'm little I know”

Hiya twisted her lips. And looked down at her fingers.
“Are you coming tomorrow?”

“You don't want me to come?”

“Huhhhh… . I didn't say that”

“That means you're wanting to see me”

“I didn't say that either” Vihaan chuckled from the other side of the phone and Hiya blushed.

“I'm dying to see you tomorrow” Vihaan said stopping his laugh

“Me too” He replied shyly

“Good night. Sleep well okay”

“You too. And take care of maa” Vihaan's smile widened hearing her and he nodded his head.

✧・゚: ✧・゚: - :・゚✧:・゚✧
Hope You all are doing well.
How is the chapter?
So... Ayaan and Ishani's engagement is coming soon.
Are you guys excited?

Stay tuned
Thank you
Love you all ❤
Maira 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 6.3K 52
"I've always heard addiction is something that adapts you , it's like a cage that traps you in , you have no way out once you get in , no matter how...
2.4K 128 18
Book language will be hindi + English So hello fairies.... Let me just give you a clear and brief introduction about my book. So it's a multi coupl...
28.5K 1.7K 48
Mom, dad I'm finally back to this country. To the place that took my everything from me. I don't know how I'm gonna face all the upcoming challenges...
5.2K 277 16
Book 1 of series Destiny's mystery....... 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 DEVANSH SINGH RATHORE..... ___________________________________________ _________________________...