𝑩𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝑰𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆 |✔️

By Irish_Abida

What will happen when two most arrogant people meet each other? Meet Anika, a simple Bangladeshi girl who lea... More

| Author's Note |
| Introduction |
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
Just wanted to say hello
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
EPILOGUE

FORTY-SEVEN

1.7K 89 4
By Irish_Abida

The next day, when Anna woke up, she found herself in Ed's arms. She said, "Ed wake up."

"Let me sleep Anna it's been so long that I have you by my side. and beside it, it's Sunday today. even you sleep for some more time." he said, pulling her more closer.

She kissed his forehead and said, "I am not sleepy anymore. I will wake up now. I am in the living room. so don't panic." saying that she got up from the bed got fresh and went down.

she went directly to the kitchen, she saw Martha and she said

"Martha, you can take a leave for today. I will handle the kitchen."

Martha said, " But mam Sir, I will be upset if I allow you in the kitchen."

"Don't worry.... you go." Anna smiled at her, and she left.

Anna planned to make cupcakes, and she made some for Tina and Emily, too. and ask Sam to deliver it to them.

After some time, Edward came in the kitchen and saw Anna.

She was cutting veggies, he went near her and took knife from her hand and kept it aside.

She said, " Ed, what are you doing?"

"Ohh really, don't you think I should ask you this question?" he said angrily.

" I am making breakfast for my husband..... and look, I have baked cupcakes for him, too." she made puppy face and said.

"I am not going to fall for your puppy face. this time sparkle....... where is Martha?"

"I gave her leave for a day." Anna said. putting arms around his neck.

"And why so?" he asked.

"Because I am going to prepare food for you...... look how thin you have become." she said.

He removed her hand from his neck and said, "Anika enough..... get out of the kitchen right now." he said that in a bit loud voice.

Anna eyes got wet, and she said sobbingly, " You are scolding me, hubby."

His heart ached when he saw her tears... he went near her, cupped her cheeks, and said, " I am sorry baby, I didn't mean to hurt you so sorry...... but you should not be stressing yourself....... I am so sorry baby please don't cry...

Looking at his worried expression, Anna started laughing and said,"caught you." and ran out of the kitchen before Ed could react.

Ed ran behind her and said

"You drama queen... wait, I will show you now."

Anna was running as if she was saving her life from a monster. but suddenly she stopped and said

"Ed no, please stop. I am tired... I am feeling dizzy. Please get me water.

Ed panicked and went near her with a glass of water. " Here, take this... baby, I have told not to stress yourself."

she took a sip and said, " Stress not at all,"saying that she emptied a glass of water over Ed's head and pushed him on the sofa and again ran off. she ran out of the house towards the garden. Ed was chasing her, she took the watering pipe and the next second Ed was drenched in water.

"You are gone now." he ran towards her and grabbed her. and started tickling. They were laughing so hard that they fell down, Ed didn't stop tickling her.

She said, " Ed enough, please stop, please... not anymore. otherwise I will complain about you to gram's."

"I don't care to do whatever you want to do. I won't leave you now." Edward was on top of her. He lost in her smiling face. he said, " I missed this smile sparkle." and pecked of her lips, and continued... "Now let's go. l don't want you to catch cold."

He picked her up in bridal style and took her straight to bathroom, he placed her under hot shower.

Her look was making Ed lose his control he went under the shower, caressed her cheeks, and kissed her lips. soon Anna gave in, and it turned into a hungry kiss. Anna started unbuttoning his shirt, but somehow Ed came back to his senses and stopped. he separates himself and says, "You clean yourself and come down.It's late so we will have brunch." saying that he left.

Anna was confused about Ed behaviour. She went down and saw Ed in the kitchen wearing an apron. she was admiring his beauty. she went in and said "I never knew you could cook."

"I only cook for special ladies in my life." he said

She gave him a death glare.

He looked at the and chuckled and said, " it's mom, gram's, and you, my angry bird." he said this and pinched her cheeks.

She smiled like a kid got his favourite candy.

He continued. " Now please go and wait for me in the dining hall." she nodded obediently and left.

After some time Ed came with breakfast and Anna got surprised and asked,"how you know I like Egg Benedict?"

"I know everything about my wife."

"But I don't know anything about you."

"it's OK. We have our whole life to know each other." Ed said.

After breakfast, Ed was going through some files, and Anna was resting, keeping her head on his lap. it was almost 4 when Anna said "Ed can we go for a walk? I need some air, please."

"Sure baby, where you want to go?"

"In a park..... I don't know why, but I suddenly want to be around kids... I am missing bunny, cupcake, and pinky pie a lot. let's go, na, please."

That's when Ed remembers that Anna is unaware of her miscarriage. his heart ached, but then he said with a smile.

"OK, let's get ready for a walk, and then we will have dinner at your favourite restaurant."

"Ohh, Ed, you are the best husband in the world." she shouted and hugged him.

*****

Anna was very happy to see kids playing in the park. they both were walking, holding each others hand.

it was getting dark. then Ed said, " Let's go hummmm."

Anna was about to stand that's when a paper airplane came and landed on her lap. she took it and smiled at it... but soon, her smile faded away when she saw Jules photo on it. she opened it and it was the newspaper, which had a news of Jules death by car crash.

Anna looks at Ed in worried expression. " Why did you hide it from me, Ed?"

"What are you talking sparkle?" he asked. she the showed the paper to him. he frowned, looking at it and took the paper , crumbling it, and threw it in the dustbin.

"Ed, what's wrong? Why didn't you tell me?" she asked again.

"It's past Anna. You don't need to know. please end the topic here." He walked away.

Anika's POV

When I woke up after 10 months. I was so happy to see everyone, specialy to see my hubby, it was after a long time that I was celebrating my birthday. the day went very well. next day, my husband made me a finger licking lunch. In the evening we went to the park. I was really enjoying but accidentally i got to know about Jules death. I asked Edward but he got upset and walked away. later we went to have dinner. the driveway back home was silent.

After reaching home, I thought to talk to Edward, but then he got a phone call from dad, and he went to the study room.

After the call I asked, " is everything good?"

"Yes, he just needed some details of tomorrow's meeting, which he will be attending."

"Dad didn't go back. " I asked.

"I am sorry I forgot to tell you.....Dad gave up the throne and shifted back to New York, and for the last ten months, he is handling the company as I was with you." he said, keeping his hands on her shoulder.

"Ed, all these things happened, and you didn't even tell me. why?" I asked in disappointment.

"Because I don't want you to stress, baby."

"Ed, are you hiding anything from me."

"No sparkle."

"Ed, I want to know about Jules accident."

"You don't need to know." and again, he walked away.

"OK then tell me about my accident and What about Lidia was she injured severely?" I asked.

"No, she was all fine." he said.

"What do you mean.... listen, don't lie OK I clearly remember I got a call saying that she is seriously injured."

Then he shouted at me, saying it was a fake call, Anna. I shivered with his voice. he then continued

"You want to listen the truth, then listen.... yes, Jules is dead, and she deserves that.... because she killed my unborn child and tried to harm my love.... so yes, she is dead now.... you understood."

I was numb. I touched my belly, and tears started rolling down. then he came near me and said, " You were two weeks pregnant sparkle, our baby was in this world..... I am sorry I hide it from you.... I am so sorry, babes."

I hugged him tightly and said, "I am sorry, Ed, it's because of me. Our baby is no more."

"No baby, don't blame yourself, please. I don't want you to stress. I want you to be strong, please."

Yes, of course I should be strong. I wiped my tears and said

"Don't worry, I won't stress myself, and may be it happened for our own good. right. Ed, i promise you I will be strong." he smiled and asked me to get fresh. I was very sad but I can't be like this. I don't want others to stress because of me anymore. I laid on bed and rested my head on his chest. I said

"Ed, let's join back the office from tomorrow."

"No sparkle, you need some more rest." he said with concern.

"Ed, please, you know I can't stay like this. please, it will make me happy." I said.

"But sparkle...." he wanted to say, but I covered his mouth with my hand and said work will help me to forget about my pain.

"OK, then promise me you will not over do it... and you will come home early... no working till late."

I got up and said, "See Ed, I can't promise you all that.... but I promise I will take care of myself... you can't take me away from my work.... you know how much I love it." and I smiled.

"You love your work more than me?" he asked with the mean expression.

"It depends on who make me more happy." and I laughed.

"OK, I think you don't want to join back."

I bite my tongue and said "Of course I love you more, Ed.... was that even a question."

And i tried to kiss his lips, but he covered himself with the quilt and said "good night, Anika."

I made a sad face and said "Ed this is not fair."

"Everything is fair in love and war, and this is war." he said from under the quilt.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 8.3K 50
BOOK 1 - YOUR SERIES . The one who was rude, arrogant, cold hearted used to melt when he was around the love of his life, vachi. Everyone knew about...
3.1M 139K 57
Romance Ranking: #1 on 05/09/17 #2 on 07/08/17 #3 on 06/08/17 ----------- My phone fell down with a loud thud and he trapped me to the headboard of o...
8.7K 178 23
What happens when two people with the same conceit are forcefully bound together? Both Blaque and Heath are forced into an arranged marriage by their...