Alpha's Rejected Gem

By Shadinma

You're no better than the useless omegas out there." He continued and I tugged at my chest. "I Axel Jameson B... More

A.N
1.The Rejection
2.Goodbye
3.Rogue
4.New Home
5.Inducted
6.All Pink
8.Big bad Alpha
9.He's my mate
10.The birthday party
11.We'll find her soon
12.She's here
13.Kidnapped
14.He's your son?
15.Ultimate Power
16.A Promise
17.Goodbyes and Introductions
18.Let's see you try
19.Going back home
20.Now until Forever

7.Baby names

2.9K 56 3
By Shadinma

Allysa's POV

I squinted my eyes as I tried to adjust to the bright light in the white hospital room. I could hear hushed voices whispering.

I fully opened my eyes and turned my head to the side to see Miles, Mila and Seth sitting on a couch by the corner of the large room.

I sat up slowly and they finally seemed to notice I was awake as they all rushed towards me.

"Ly, you're awake!" Mila said rearranging the pillow supporting my back.

"Hm." I only muttered. I was feeling pain coming from my lower abdomen. I noticed my baby bump was gone. I gave birth already?

"Are you okay? Do you hurt any-"

"Where's my baby?" I asked cutting Miles off.

"Oh, don't worry Ly. Your baby is very safe. He was born a few weeks earlier so the doctor put him in an incubator." Mila said and I calmed down.

A werewolf was supposed to stay a minimum of five months before it's born but my baby was born prematurely now he was in an incubator.

I kind of felt at fault for this. I wanted to meet my baby already.

"He's so cute Ly. He's got your pretty brown orbs and button nose." Mila said making me giggle lightly.

"I wanna see him." I said looking between Mila and Miles.

"Okay but we first have to take the doctor's permission." Miles said abruptly. I groaned in frustration. That would take forever. I just wanted to see my baby already.

"I'll go get him." Seth said flashing me a smile. I smiled back at him as he left.

"You didn't answer the previous question Aly. Are you in pain anywhere?" Miles asked and I shook my head not wanting him to worry.

Just then a nurse came in to check my vitals.

"You'll need to rest to regain your strength after all you just went through an operation." She said as she adjusted the drip.

"Operation?" I asked surprised. I went through an operation? It's no wonder I felt so weak.

"Yeah you had to undergo a CS operation as the baby would have died otherwise. He had to be born immediately due to certain complications during your pregnancy." The nurse explained and I just nodded.

Miles was looking at me as if to comfort me and I smiled lightly at him. I couldn't believe my baby was put at risk, all because of me.

Just then the doctor came in with Seth. He started ranting about how I shouldn't overstress myself and be in bed rest before he finally released me to go see my son.

He was the cutest little being I'd ever seen. He had my brown eyes like Mila said. Little patches of blonde hair were on his head and I knew he was going to be blonde like his father.

He was only wearing a diaper, wriggling nonstop in the incubator. I touched his tiny legs through the only available hole on the incubator. He started crying and I did the same.

I couldn't believe I gave birth to this little ball of sunshine. A wave of happiness and pride washed over me as I continued staring at my baby.

I already loved him so much and I vowed right then to always protect my son. I would keep him away from his father forever if that meant my baby could be safe and happy.

A week later, my baby and I were discharged along with a load of medics and vitamins for both of us respectively.

I didn't care that I had to take those bitter drugs, I only felt bad for my poor son who also had to take them.

I still hadn't decided a name for him yet and the guys took it has their job to name him.

"Let's just name him Milan. I'm telling you he'll thank me when he grows up." Mila said one morning while we were all having breakfast.

"Haha. I know you want him to be called Milan simply because it sounds like your name. I have a much better idea. We should name him Auden." Aiden said grinning.

"As if." Mila scoffed.

I looked between them and laughed.

"No. We should call him Arnest. I've always loved that name." Seth said rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"Does that even have a meaning?" Mila said and Seth rolled his eyes.

"Of course it does." He said.

"What about Rolland?" Greg said meekly and we all burst out laughing.

He looked embarrassed and scratched his head.

"What's so funny?" He asked making us laugh even harder.

"You're just too innocent for the world Greg Greg." Mila said choking on her laughter.

"Don't call me that." Greg said frowning slightly.

"What's your suggestion Miles?" I asked changing the topic.

Miles was cut off guard as he cleared his throat.

"Uhm.... I....we should call him....uhm.... what about you? What do you wanna call him?" He suddenly diverted the question to me.

"I think Kian is a beautiful name." I said smiling.

"Wow. Mother knows best indeed! That's a nice name Ly." Mila said smiling contagiously.

"That wraps up the naming chapter then. Our little prince is therefore named Kian." Seth said.

"But is he going to have your last name?" Greg suddenly asked.

"As much as I don't like it, it'll be only right to give him his father's last name." I said.

"You're right girl." Mila said.

"Kian Rolland Braun." I said and Greg looked at me surprised.

"His middle name is gonna be Rolland?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's a lovely name." I replied and smiled at him.

*Five Years Later*

"Stop running now! I mean it little man, if you don't stop, you're going to be in big trouble once I catch you." I said running after my son Kian. He was just too energetic and hyper.

I was already feeling drained but he on the other hand seemed to have all the energy in the world.

"No mommy. I wanna play some more!" He yelled as he continued running.

We were in the living room and he was running around the sofas with me circling him.

I had to put him to bed as it was late already but he decided it was his mission to make my life harder tonight.

I stopped circling him and stood, arms akimbo.

"Alright listen up little guy. If you don't get here right this minute, I'm gonna-" I couldn't complete my sentence as Miles came behind Kian and picked him up.

"Alpha!" Kian squealed as Miles started tickling him. I smiled as I watched them both. They were so cute.

"Giving mommy a hard time? Is that what good boys should be doing?" Miles said as he seated Kian on the head of a couch and held him.

Kian shook his head cutely and I smiled.

"So what's the right thing to do?" Miles asked as he watched him strictly. It was always nice to see Miles acting like he was Kian's biological father. They loved each other so much.

"Say sorry to mommy and go to bed like a good boy." Kian said as Miles placed a kiss on his forehead before putting him down.

Kian ran to me and hugged my legs as he was still too short.

I smiled warmly and ruffled his hair.

"Sorry mama." He said and I picked him up. He immediately buried his face in my neck.

I walked towards Miles and smiled at him as I rocked Kian gently.

"How was the meeting with the Cross moon pack?" I asked and he sighed as he placed both hands in each of his pockets.

"We finally came to an agreement but it seems the war is still a possibility as Alpha Lawrence is so full of hatred." He said and patted Kian's head. He had already fallen asleep.

"You should go get some rest now. We'll talk more about it tomorrow." He said then touched my cheeks before leaving.

I went to Kian's room to put him to bed. For the past five years, Miles had been nothing but caring and affectionate. Those things I couldn't receive from my mate for the longest of time.

I knew he had feelings for me but I didn't want to acknowledge it because his mate was somewhere out there. If we end up becoming a family and he eventually finds his mate, what happens then?

One rejection is enough for me. I didn't want a mate to reject me again that's why I've been trying my best not to fall for him.

It's a good thing I had Kian. He was a very good distraction for me. I also had Nala. My wolf whom I got only a few months after I had Kian.

I was so wrong about her. She loved me so much and sympathized with me for what our mate did to us. She also agreed with me that I should never let our pup know about our mate.

It was just for the best.

As I successfully tucked Kian into his bed, I walked out of the room and closed the door.

I turned towards my own room's door but suddenly heard a loud crashing sound downstairs.

What was that?

I went downstairs and looked around and screamed when I saw a shadow by the window.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey lovely readers😘

I'm so sorry for the long awaited update. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Pls leave your thoughts in the comments and vote pls.

Love you all, bye💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.1K 427 21
"Nick, I can't be with you," I said softly. His hand slipped from my face and he scowled. "Why the hell not, I'm willing to give up Taylor for you, I...
14.2K 155 26
ON HOLD, Hailey is a pretty average girl if she says so herself and she is and outcast she has a loving family but no one in the pack likes her unti...
1M 22.8K 58
A/N: The name used to be Broken...Yet still holding on. Figured its time for a change. "Silo, tell me...did you claim her?" he looked guilty but did...
20.3K 535 24
A young girl who lives a not-so-normal life in New York knows something she shouldn't. Will she find her mate, the one true person who can take her a...