As If I'd Ever Lie To You

Bởi Megumis_love

Forced marriage AU (Heavy smut) Megumi Fushiguro's Father sells Megumi's virginity to Ryomen Sukuna and later... Xem Thêm

1. The Unexpected Proposal
2. First day at our house
3. The start of a domestic life
4. He kept his promise
6. Anything For Gumi
7. Pecks and Kisses
8. A little Surprise
9. A Druken Disaster (Part 1)
10. Taking care in sickness and sadness (part 2)
11. Attaining Forgiveness (part 3)
12. Ryomen Sukuna: The Bravest & Strongest

5. wait, so we arent actually strangers?

2.6K 37 13
Bởi Megumis_love

Sukuna's Pov:

"Well, I'm gonna get going to uni, and then after uni, I'll be with two of my friends at a cafe." Megumi said to me.
"Oh, alright, what cafe?" I asked him.
"Probably the one down the street." He replied.
"Zen Zenin?" I asked to confirm.
"Yep, that one." Megs confirmed.
"Okay, I'm ready for work, I'll drop you to uni." I said to him.
"Kay, by the way, I did something." Megumi said sheepishly.
"What did you do?" I asked him curiously.
He handed me a homemade bento box.
"I made this myself, I was hoping you could take it to offi-" but before he could finish I pulled him into a hug.
"Sukuna!"
"I think I fell even more for you. I didn't think it was possible." I said as I hugged him tightly.
"It's not that deep! I was making my bento and decided to make yours too." Megumi explained.
"Lies, you made it because you love me." I reassured myself.
"Nope, don't be so delusional, now let's go." Megumi said as he tried to move away from my grip.
"Okay!" I said as I threw him over my shoulders.
"Hey! Put me down!" Megumi whined.
"Nope, never." I snickered as I put my bento box in my bag and took mine and his bag in my free hand.
"You put everything in your bag, megumi?" I asked him as he was whining.
"Ya, I did." He said, finally giving in. I carried us outside the house and locked the door on the way out. I carried us to our car and placed him on the passenger prince seat.

"I hate you." Megumi said as he looked outside the window.
"I'm sorryyyyyyy.." I whined to him. Gosh, the things he makes me do. I'm not complaining though. I started driving us to his uni.
"It's okay.. for now." Megumi said, it was more of a mumble though.
"We're here now, megumi." I said as I parked in front of his gate.
"Sukuna! We're at the gate."
"Yeah."
"You could have parked ahead."
"But then you'd have to walk more."
"Wow, okay, I'm going." Megumi said as he got out the car.
"Bye my blessing, study hard." I threw him a smile. He smiled back and rushed inside his uni.

Megumi Pov:
He's so embarrassing oh my god. Okay finally, I'm back at uni. I spot my friends by the lecture hall and walk up to them.
"Hey." I said. That earned me a smack on my back from Nobara.
"Hey!? Hey!? That's what you say after we find out you ran away from your house!?" Nobara said to me as I sulked.
"Oh come on, give me a break." I said quietly.
"Who was that guy who dropped you off at uni?" Yuji asked.
"Oh? You saw him? It was sukuna, my future husband." As soon as those words came out of my mouth, Nobara choked and yuji's eyes became wide.
"What?" The both asked in unison.
"My dad fixed my marriage with him." I said.
"What the fuck?! And you're okay with that?!" Yuji yelled at me.
"Look, he's not that bad okay, he's like super rich and doesn't like when other men touch me, he even said that he won't touch me without my consent, and he's kept his word so far." I explained to the two.
"But still! What if he does hurt you." Nobara asked as she sighed angrily.
"Look, if he does something then I'll run away. And come to any of your houses." I said to them.
"Are you really considering of marrying him? Is he your best choice? Do you know his age? His full name? His birthday? What he's actually like? What he does for work? His family backgrounds? His degree if he has any? All of that needs to be I'm consideration too, right?" Yuji said in a flow.
"... you're right. I'll take a background check off him." I said quietly, who knew he could be smart?
"Wow, you know your stuff yuji." Nobara said since she was just as shocked as I.
"Oh- oh it's nothing." Yuji said as he blushed.
"Now that I think about it, what's going on between you and junpei?" I asked him.
"Oh! we're still dating, yeah." Yuji said as he slightly blushed.
"That's good, we should get to class now." I said.
"What classes do you both have?" Nobara asked.
"I have chemistry." I answered.
"I've got chem. too." Yuji said.
"Sucks, I got biology. Practical class though. And Maki-san is in my class." Nobara said as she smirked.
"ooh~" me and yuji teased her, for she had a huge crush on maki san.
"Lets go now!" I said as I pulled yuji to our chemistry lecture hall.

Soon the day was over and we all pulled up at the cafe. We were sitting together and snickering. All of us three making stupid jokes. Junpei and Maki-San were with us too this time. Maki-San's family actually owned this place and they needed staff to help around, I was actually considering to help, because I do need a job. I'd talk to maki-san about the same soon enough.

After a while, I finally got home. I spotted sukuna at the balcony in his room. I went to the balcony to greet sukuna and to know him better. But to my surprise I saw sukuna smoking.
"Hey." I greeted.
"Hey megumi, how was uni?" He asked, his tone soft as ever.
"It was good, I didn't know you smoked." I said to him as I looked outside the balcony for the view and mostly to avoid eye contact.
"I do smoke, yeah. I drink aswell. And vape." He said.
"Drugs?"
"No."
"Hm."
"You seem like you want to say something."
"I think if I say that you will get angry at me."
"I won't baby, say it."
"I..I don't like people who smoke, drink and do such things.."
"So you want me to stop?"
"I mean, I'd love it if you do.. but I won't force you or any-" before I could finish, sukuna threw his cigarette in the bin, along with the entire pack he had.
"URAUME." sukuna called for him and uraume came that instant.
"Yes, sukuna sama?"
"Get rid of all the vapes, cigarettes and alcohol we have here."
"Yes ofcourse." And with that uraume left.
"Sukuna i-"
"Hm?"
"You really didn't have to do that.."
"Oh come on megumi, at this point, anything you wish, is my command."
"Whats your full name?"
"Ryomen sukuna."
"Age?"
"25."
"Your birthday?"
"March 20th." (He doesn't have a bday, so I gave him and yuji the same bday.)
"Whats your job?"
"I own a designer clothing brand."
"Ooh, which one?"
" xxxxx xxx"
"Oh! That's pretty cool! I love their designs."
"I'm glad you like em, I'll get them to customise clothes for you if you'd like."
"Aw. Where are your parents?"
"They're not in Tokyo, they're in kyoto."
"Any siblings?"
"Yeah, a brother named yuji, my dad gave him to grandpa when he was young, I never met him after."
"Wait what. Yuji?"
"Yeah, Yuji Sukuna?"
"Oh, I know a yuji itadori, he looks similar to you."
"My mom's last name is itadori..."
"..."
"Show me his picture." I show him my best friends photo.
"Okay, he's my brother." Sukuna said.
"Wait, for real?" I asked again, not believing what he said.
"Yeah. He's my bro."
"For real for real??"
"Yes baby."
"HE'S MY BEST FRIEND."
"Shut up, no way?!"
"Yes! He is! Oh my gosh."
"So I'm no stranger to you anymore, hm?~"
"I guess not!" I said, not realising how close I got to him in this conversation. He took me by my hands and pinned me to the near wall.
"Sukuna.." I whispered. I wanted to know him more, I wanted to sit down and talk with him, for so long! If he's going to be my future husband, I must know him, properly.

"Hey.. I won't do anything bad to you. Don't be scared my blessing." Sukuna reassured me as he took me in his warm embrace.
"Thank you, sukuna."
"Ofcourse, 'gumi."
"Gumi?"
"Gumi."
"Pfft, that's a cute nickname."
"Thanks, I try~"
I wrap my arms around sukuna, returning the hug.
"I want to talk to you, about alot of things." I said as I burried my head in his chest.
"I'll listen to everything you have to say, but just listen to one thing I want to say." Sukuna said sheepishly.
"Hah? What is it?"
"The bento box you made for me was delicious, I'd love it if I had it everyday!" Sukuna practically beamed at me. I was wondering how this man is so scary but also a ball of sunshine in front of me.
"Ofcourse, I'll make you a bento box every morning...'kuna." I said the last part very slowly, almost inaudible.
"I have always loved you and will continue loving you because what the fuck, I fall in love with you deeper every second." Sukuna said as he hugged me tighter.
"Kuna?"
"Yes, 'kuna, I'm your 'kuna, call me 'kuna from now on, or anything you want, I like everything you call me."
"Ryomen?"
"Do you wish for me to melt off?" Sukuna said as he blushed hard, he was so red, I couldn't resist pinching his cheeks, so I did and he let me.
"Now Now ryomen! Let's go to your bedroom." I said to him.
"Okay my gumi." He said as he hugged me hard once again and picked me up, it was quiet common for sukuna to pick me up now, so there was no point in whining. He lead us both to the bedroom and sat me down on the bed, he sat beside me and then, he took me on his lap.

"So, what does my baby want to talk about?" He asked me.
"Are we really gonna get married..?"
"Mhm, we are, when you are ready."
"What if I don't want to marry you?"
"..."
"What then?"
"I don't want to let go of you, but.. for your happiness, I will let go."
"Thank you sukuna, also, I wanted to start working in a part time job."
"Oh? Why?"
"To be independent."
"I can always give you money, but sure, you can work."
"I know, and also, what about this house, you own it?"
"Mhm, i own this house, the 7 cars and all the furniture I have completely, I have bought it and paid all the loans." Sukuna said as he ruffled my hair.
"You will never ever hurt me.. right?"
"Yes darling, hold on, give me your phone." Sukuna requests and I hand him my phone.

He turns on the voice recorder and records,

"Today, I ryomen sukuna, vow, that I will never hurt my lover, fushiguro megumi, verbally or physically, I will show him my love and care for him and treat him as he deserves. I will never take away his freedom and always prioritise him and his needs. I will never be his jail, I will be his sanctuary. I will love him, and only him, till eternity."

He then took a paper and a pen from the night stand, and wrote those exact words on the paper and signed it and made me sign it aswell. Oh god, how serious He was for me. I will be marrying this man, by my will, not because of Toji. How he cares, he's just the best, I think I am starting to like him, but I need more time.

I couldn't help but tear up. Noone in my life, has ever shown this much love to me. "Ryomen.." I said as tears rolled down my cheeks.
"Hey hey, don't cry love." He tried to comfort me. This time, I willingly got into his arms, and he embraced me, he placed a chaste kiss on my temple which made me feel all fuzzy inside. And, I silently let out happy tears as he comforted me and caressed me.

We spent the entire evening together, getting to know more about eachother and just in eachothers arms. I even asked him why he was so scary to others and he just shrugged and said that they aren't worth anything to him and if they feel bad, it's their problem, whereas I was worth alot to him and it was important for me to feel loved and cared for. Gosh, never in my life had someone treated me like a prince.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

208K 3.2K 7
3 PARTS Only- Due to the woes from a previously failed relationship with Toji Fugushiro after finding out he is married to another woman who gives bi...
682K 12.5K 107
"𝙒𝙝𝙮 𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡?!" ╰┈➤ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐊𝐞𝐢𝐝𝐲, 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐬/𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢...
1.1M 47.5K 51
BOOK 2 [𝘛𝘰𝘫𝘪 𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘶𝘳𝘰 𝘹 𝘧!𝘙𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘳] [𝘚𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘭 𝘵𝘰 "𝘈 𝘗𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘭"] ↳ 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰...
30.4K 605 23
"You can take all of my money for all I care, that's not what I want. I want you." ~Toji F. A woman obsessed with money and a man with all the money...