charmer | minsung

Por goIive

shin ryujin was arranged on a date by her mother, and since she wasn't interested, she made her cousin go-lee... Más

intro
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
#countingstars

12

298 15 12
Por goIive

As soon as Minho arrived at his shared living space with Ryujin, he stepped out of the car, offering a quiet "thank you" to the driver before dragging himself wearily towards the front door. His face betrayed exhaustion.

Struggling to remove his heels, he leaned against the wall for support before knocking on the door. "Ryujin, if you don't open this in 5 seconds, I'm kicking it down," he threatened, his voice tinged with fatigue.

However, the door swung open before Minho's self-imposed countdown elapsed. He merely brushed past Ryujin, who was eagerly asking about his date.

"Min, come on, tell me at least in two sentences," Ryujin pleaded, but Minho ignored her, discarding his heels before heading to his room, with Ryujin trailing behind.

Minho swung his room's door open, aiming to shut it swiftly, but Ryujin wedged her foot in, blocking his attempt. With a groan and a roll of his eyes, Minho slouched towards his bed, wanting nothing more than to doze off.

"Are you seriously not going to share anything about tonight? Or at least explain where you got that blazer?" Ryujin persisted, standing in front of the exhausted Minho, who was sprawled on the bed, already beginning to drift off.

"I'm tired, Ryujin. I'll tell you tomorrow," Minho mumbled, his eyelids drooping. It had been one of the most grueling nights of his life.

"And you're not even gonna bother changing out of your disguise?" Ryujin arched an eyebrow, observing Minho's slow descent into sleep.

With a deep exhale, Minho sat up, his wig slightly disheveled from its earlier position on the bed. "How can I change when you're in here pestering me?" he grumbled, beginning to remove his jewelry.

Ryujin crossed her arms in response. "Hmph, fine. But don't think I'm letting this slide. Tomorrow, you spill every detail of your date," she declared firmly before turning on her heels and firmly shutting the door behind her as she left Minho's room.

Now alone, Minho finally changed out of his disguise. He wiggled out of his pretty black dress and tight undergarments, removed his wig, wiped off his makeup, and indulged in a much-needed short shower.

Under the warm drizzle, Minho's head gently rocked as the water cascaded over his bare body, lulling him almost to sleep. However, he resisted, keeping the shower brief, eager to collapse onto his bed and slip into dreamland.

Post-shower, Minho donned comfortable clothes before plopping onto his bed with a bounce.

"I feel like I just lost 10 years of my life," he mumbled, running his fingers through his still-damp hair scented with mint.

Remaining in that slouched position for a moment, Minho felt drowsiness creeping back in. As he lifted his head, something in his periphery caught his attention.

Turning his head in a specific direction, he noticed the blazer that 'Hyunjin' had lent him, lying untouched on his bed. He crawled over to retrieve it, catching a whiff of the captivating scent lingering on the fabric.

"He... smells good," he murmured, examining the luxurious fabric of the blazer. His fingers brushed against a small paper-like attachment on the garment.

"#Lovestay, huh?" he remarked to himself, an unconscious smile spreading across his lips.

That smile transformed into a small smirk as Minho balled up the blazer and flung it across his room. "He's attractive, but too bad I won't see him again," he chuckled to himself, propping his arm under his head while lying on the bed, his eyes fixed on the ceiling, a faint grin playing on his lips.

"Though if I ever do see him again, I'll wipe that smirk off his face," he declared to himself, running his tongue over his lips as memories of everything 'Hwang Hyunjin' had put him through that night surfaced.

"That sexy bastard..." he continued to mutter, his voice tinged with amusement.

"That sexy bastard who caused me hundreds of internal breakdowns in one night," he went on, his eyes narrowing in a grimace as he relived the events of the date.

"That devil who disguised himself as a gentleman..." His expression shifted into one of determination. Many might not have noticed, but Minho could discern his date's true nature beneath his gentlemanly facade. He was able to sensed the air of smugness that surrounded his date.

"I'll make sure to put him in his place the moment I see him again," he confidently declared, his demeanor now resolute.

-----

Hyunjin sat in his swivel chair, meticulously scanning the numerous papers sprawled across his desk when a soft knock diverted his attention.

"Come in," he responded, his focus still fixed on the paperwork.

"Mr. Hwang," a voice spoke, immediately catching Hyunjin's interest.

"What is it, Minnie?" Hyunjin's lips curled into a smile, his eyes lighting up with joy at the sight of his personal assistant standing by the door.

"Mr. Han has arrived," Seungmin succinctly reported, causing Hyunjin's expression to falter before he redirected his gaze to the papers, emitting an audible sigh.

"Let him in," he flatly instructed.

With the permission granted, Seungmin stepped aside, allowing a male dressed in comfortable yet fashionable attire to enter the room.

As Jisung crossed the threshold, Seungmin closed the door, granting Hyunjin and Jisung privacy.

"I suppose you called me here to discuss my demands?" Jisung began, sliding his hands into his pockets as he confidently strode towards the seated figure in the center of the room.

"Jisung, it's exactly what I mentioned on the phone. It'll get complicated if you meet her again. It was meant to be just ONE date," Hyunjin firmly stated, dropping the paper onto the table. He propped his arm on the table, raking his hand through his hair to emphasize his point.

However, Jisung simply rolled his eyes, snatching a paper from Hyunjin's desk and scanning the design displayed on it.

"See, things got complicated the moment you sent me in your place," he replied absentmindedly, still focused on the paper. His hand remained in his pocket, hips slightly jutted out.

Hyunjin leaned back in his chair, feeling his stress escalate. He reached for his temple, massaging it. "I know that, Ji. It's great someone finally caught your interest, but I'm involved here. In her eyes, you're Hwang Hyunjin, and that will complicate matters. Are you okay with her mistaking you for me instead of recognizing you as Han Jisung?"

"Hyunjin," Jisung's voice dropped low, its intensity causing Hyunjin to slightly flinch in his seat.

Moments passed before Jisung spoke again. His sharp gaze left the paper, fixing on Hyunjin, who felt diminutive under his intense stare. "Whether she thinks I'm Hwang Hyunjin or not, in the end, she's meeting me, not you," he asserted firmly.

Placing the paper back on Hyunjin's desk, Jisung leaned in slightly closer to the man in the swivel chair. "So?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow, his unwavering gaze demanding a response.

Hyunjin bit his lip in contemplation. Before him stood the side of Jisung that intimidated people, the side that always got what it wanted. Jisung had a way of bending situations to his will, and Hyunjin knew he wasn't exempt from that. Han Jisung was a master manipulator.

"Fine. But remember, in her eyes, you're still Hwang Hyunjin. So, don't mess this up and risk my reputation," Hyunjin said with a defeated sigh, sinking further into his seat. He couldn't help but scoff when Jisung's stern expression melted into a cheeky one.

"I'd offer you a thank-you blowjob, but you've got Seungmin for that. Thanks anyway," Jisung quipped, his earlier demeanor a stark contrast to his current playful tone.

Hyunjin pushed back from his chair, meeting Jisung's happy gaze as he glanced at the paper on Hyunjin's desk. "So, do you plan on revealing our plan to her? Seems like you've fallen hard for her," Hyunjin teased, a smirk playing on his lips.

Jisung perked up at Hyunjin's statement, his doe eyes glinting with a hint of confusion, feigning innocence though he was anything but.

"What do you mean?" he asked, his head tilting slightly.

"I thought maybe you'd want to introduce yourself as Han Jisung rather than continuing to pose as me," Hyunjin shrugged, making it sound like the most obvious thing in the world.

Jisung's eyes remained curious and bemused. "I do plan on telling her my real name, but not right now. Besides, wouldn't that complicate things?"

"Just... don't mess anything up while posing as me. If news of this ever reaches my parents, I can only imagine the consequences," Hyunjin cautioned, to which Jisung responded with a mischievous smile.

Jisung began to emit a pensive hum, drawing Hyunjin's attention once again. "What's on your mind?" Hyunjin inquired, observing Jisung's furrowed brows and thoughtful demeanor.

"You mentioned that I've fallen in love with her, right?" Jisung sought clarification.

"Have you not?" Hyunjin countered.

At that, Jisung's face contorted before he erupted into soft laughter, taking Hyunjin by surprise.

"What..." Hyunjin trailed off, watching as Jisung laughed before him.

Jisung's low, melodious laughter filled the room, its throaty rhythm drawing people in, including Hyunjin, who continued observing the male.

After a while, Jisung's laughter subdued, and he wiped a tear that escaped due to his amusement.

"You're funny, Hwang," he chuckled, a wide grin etched on his face as his eyes sparkled with mirth.

Hyunjin swiftly caught on to Jisung's implication. "So, if you haven't fallen in love with her, what is it? At least enlighten me since I'm also involved in this," Hyunjin pressed, a hint of apprehension evident as he leveled a slight glare at Jisung, his lips slightly downturned.

"Like I mentioned on the call, she's charming. I want to conduct a bit of an experiment with her," Jisung replied, a smirk dancing on his lips.

"She's unlike anyone I've met before. Her unique charms draw me in," Jisung added.

Hyunjin's mouth formed an 'o' in realization to what Jisung implied, then he released an audible scoff.

"I thought you only liked dicks?" Hyunjin teased, raising his brows suggestively.

"I don't remember ever making my preferences clear, Hwang. I want what I want, and I get what I want. Right now, I want her," Jisung simply shrugged, glancing at his wristwatch and announcing, "Anyway, I have to leave now. I have some important business to attend to."

"Like meeting your whores?" Hyunjin smirked, leaning back in his chair, arms crossed.

Jisung mockingly feigned shock, hands covering his mouth dramatically. "Are you calling your sister a whore?!"

At Jisung's comment, Hyunjin gave him a sidelong glance, suspicious. "Why are you meeting HER?"

Jisung smirked, but meeting Hyunjin's intense gaze, he shrugged while turning on his heels. "We have a shoot together, you overly protective brother."

"I'm not 'overly protective.' I just don't want any of your germs on her in case you guys are sleeping together," Hyunjin teased, chuckling softly as Jisung raised his middle finger before heading towards the door.

"Anyways, I'll see you later. Make sure to arrange our date," Jisung said, swinging the door open and glancing back to catch Hyunjin's amused smile.

"Whatever, just go," Hyunjin retorted, and with that, Jisung threw him one last middle finger before forcefully shutting the door.

As soon as the door slammed shut, it promptly reopened, revealing Kim Seungmin.

"What did you guys talk about?" Seungmin inquired, making his way toward Hyunjin, who signaled him to come closer by tapping his lap.

As Seungmin settled onto Hyunjin's lap, he was pulled in closer.

"Our Sungie is finally starting to feel feelings," Hyunjin cooed, nuzzling into Seungmin's neck, savoring his sweet scent.

"Oh? That sounds a bit... doubtful, doesn't it?" Seungmin replied, feeling Hyunjin's warm breath against his skin.

"Well, not exactly. It's more like an innocent rabbit has been targeted as prey," Hyunjin said with a mischievous grin, prompting an eye roll from Seungmin.

"So, he's not 'starting to feel feelings'?" Seungmin remarked, quoting Hyunjin's earlier statement.

"Not yet, but he did mention being 'interested.' It might be the beginning," Hyunjin explained.

"For some reason, I doubt it," Seungmin concluded skeptically.

"But you know, I just had this crazy thought," Hyunjin began, pulling Seungmin closer onto his lap.

"What is it?"

"You know how Jisung is, right? He can be a little difficult, a bit of a bastard, could be quite arrogant because he's aware of how many people want him," Hyunjin mumbled, locking his arms around Seungmin's waist.

"I know."

"What if, just what if, this girl could tame him? Like, be able to control him, put him in his place," Hyunjin pondered.

"You know how Jisung loves being in control. When he wants something, he gets it. And there's just a part of me that wants to see him crumble. Like there's someone out there who could humble him, who could tame him," he added.

"So, in short, you want to see Jisung submit to someone?" Seungmin remarked. Though Hyunjin couldn't see his face since his back was turned, he could almost feel that judging look.

"You could put it that way. I mean, when he and I did it, despite him submitting his body to me, he still kept that bratty control, always trying to maintain some form of dominance," Hyunjin teased.

Seungmin rolled his eyes at Hyunjin's teasing. He knew about Jisung and Hyunjin sleeping together once, but it didn't bother him much, especially since it happened long before he and Hyunjin were an item. Perhaps that indifference was why Hyunjin enjoyed needling him about it, seeking some sort of reaction-an act that felt petty to Seungmin.

"Shut up, Hyunjin. But you're right. I'd like to see Jisung lose his power over someone for once."

"Exactly! I just hope the girl doesn't fall too deeply under his dangerous charms," Hyunjin shook his head, feeling sorry for anyone ensnared by Jisung's captivating charms.

"It'd be interesting to witness the charmer being charmed," Seungmin agreed. With that, both of them dissolved into soft laughter, sharing the idea of Jisung being humbled by someone, preferably by the one he currently had his eyes on, albeit with uncertain intentions.

-----
ji's notes!
pub this a little late cause my gf was being a little sulky and i had to shower her with affections for hours. anw, girlboss! lina(minho) x playboy! hanji?? 👀

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

501K 24.7K 42
Minho and Jisung are childhood best friends. They're inseparable. Until Jisung started acting strange, suddenly trying to distance himself from Minho...
40.1K 1.5K 7
"𝐖𝐡𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞? 𝐈'𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐲" ➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶ Hwang Hyunjin always dreamt of th...
1.1M 34K 45
Minho is a third year dance major Uni student and the dance leader in his class. Jisung is your typical smart pretty boy but quiet and reserved secon...
60.8K 1.2K 62
"Fine, if you tell me you hate me, I will leave you alone" "I hate you" "Hmm, do you?" "Yeah, I hate you so fucking much Lee Minho that it's sometime...