The MAFIA and The Dragon

By leeyaNash

A young girl who live in korea with her 'parent'.Thought, it was perfect but sadly it's not. The young child... More

CHARACTER! ๐ŸŒธ
One๐ŸŒผ
Two๐ŸŒผ
Three ๐ŸŒผ
Four๐ŸŒผ
Five ๐ŸŒผ
Six ๐ŸŒผ
Seven ๐ŸŒผ
Eight ๐ŸŒผ<3 โค
Nine๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ€
Ten ๐ŸŒน?
Author note 4you guys (โ€ข <)โœจ
Twelve ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’ฎ
Thirdteen๐ŸŒน๐Ÿฅ€
Fourteen๐ŸŒผ
Fiveteen๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฅ›

Elevan ๐Ÿต๐Ÿ”ฅ

27 1 0
By leeyaNash

Lorenzo pov:

I was on the couch in living room and I go to the bathroom doing my business. After I done I wash my hand and while I was washing my hand.

I heard something outside. I took the gun in the cabinet. Thanks to Phoenix idea this help me. I got out and suddenly the window break and gun start shooting. I shoot 4 guys outside but get tackle by 2 man. I'm gonna burst this guys out later.

Father and others came down and the Ryker son of b*ch said "If any of you move this one gonna die before you do anything" while pointing gun at me. They got inject at the back of their neck. F*ckin hell! we let our guard down.

We got tied down while they inject us with drugs. I can't do anything at all.

Angelo pov:

Ugh!!!! I can't do anything at all. What the heck are they using to inject us. Damn it. That old bastard suddenly said "Wouldn't it be fun,if...we brought a surprise".

Then out of nowhere Angel got throw to the floor. She saw us and look to the side. "Who is this b*tch right over here?" That stupid bastard said. "Excuse me" my bellissimo drago said.

She got slap even though she have a little manner to the bastard. She got slap and I outburst "Don't you dare touch our sorellina!". I got slap by it and I don't regret it.

Papa' ask him and he explain why he here. After that he throw Avy to the ground and kick her. We all shout or scream at him. We can't do anything because of the drug.

Papa' stand up for Angel then got beat up and stab at the shoulder after tell him he could use him as punching bag. I look at all the mens that they grin and smirk.

"Don't touch him" All of us turn our face to Angel. Angel got up as if she not in pain. One of the man grab her but freeze on the spot.

We confused and then he fall down as we see Angel wasn't there anymore. We all saw pool of blood around the man neck. He dead on the spot.

We heard glass break in the kitchen. "You two go catch that b*tch" He command two man who drag her earlier.

Later on, We heard horrified scream from a man. One of the man came back with his left arm got cut bleeding and blood on his shirt. Before he could explain, a knife pop out his face at the nose. He fall down and we saw Angel behind him.

Angel look up and that eyes can see you right through your soul. Her forest green eyes shine as if there a powerful spirit of flame in it.

"G-get her! " The old man said shakin. All man came to her. In instinct, she cut them off like it's nothing and they got cut like a piece of meat. Five man got cut at arms, legs, mouth, neck and head. Four man got stab in the chest, face and back of the throat.

That old bastard try to hit her but Angel dodge every attack he went to her. Angel beat the hell out of him. Me, Gav, Teo and Papa' was shock by this but proud of her. In corner of my eyes, I know Kiel, Rico and Zo enjoy this much as possible.

{Phoenix call Lorenzo: Zo}

That bastard got punch in the face and stumble backwards. Angel suddenly was smiling because earlier she had expressionless face.

"Mr Ryker isn't it? Well I gotta say that wasn't like expected to be...... Fun you know? I have something for you.... here you go" Angel said with slide a gun to him. He got up and tried to shot her but it not what it thought to be.

It was just few inches away from her head as the bullet goes shot the wall behind her and then blood spurt from his abdomen. He got shot from Angel because we just notice she holding beside her left abdomen with her right hand.

While he tried to hold his wounds, Angel walk to us and untied us. She cover Papa' wound and put pressure on it with a towel.

The old men tried to shot her but Angel was fast enough to shot his hand that held the gun first. He run to the front door. Angel smile with sigh and shook her head. She got up and walk to him.

Few seconds later, we heard something been rip apart. We don't know what to do cause it sound like a meat got rip off. I just hope it's not our bell' drago.

Another few seconds later, Angel came back and put her hands at my cheek with that she ask us questions. It's cute. I calm her down and praise her.

===========Time skip==========
Zadkiel pov:
My che'rie sorellina is asleep now. I have to say it's incredible to see her like that. I told the guards to ‘take care’ of the body. I should just cut that man hand if I'm not in the way by those bastard's. Padre is still in the medical room with Gavril.

It's only for three days and so much things have happened to Angel. I swear if this happened again just do it to me. Please Lord protect my fratellini and sorellina from any harm again.

Gavril pov:
I'm still in medical room with Pop. So can't watch my sorellina sleep but god damn it! Angel is so badass. She so cool, I can't never stop admire how she fight earlier. Well don't mess with a woman or not got a fire instead.

But then, I suddenly got a poke on my cheek. I look to see Pop and he have the question face 🤨. "I was in my thoughts, dad" I said.

"You were also thinking of how to explain  too if she ask?" Pop ask. I nod since the thought about that.... It... fear me that she will hate us. I don't want to be hated by her. We worry until Lorenzo came with already knew what we talking about. He start to explain without even asking us "How about this......"

"Okay?" After he done explain all brothers were already here listening carefully. We all nod and mutter yes.
I hope that works.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 3.3K 45
Jupiter's life has always been hard from her mom taking her way from her family to her mother's boyfriend beating her almost every day. Then it all c...
301K 7K 29
This story really have a lot of grammar mistakes but I'll edit it as soon as possible. So, if you are a grammar freak.. DO NOT READ THIS STORY. A...
759 4 177
I was kicked around like trash on the streets. I was the book that nobody could understand or read, but without a care, they were quick to rip out th...