Feel Like This

By InkedbyRee

"Gwaan poh yuh head." "Wa?" "Yuh nah hear?" "How mi aguh duh dat when mi foot tie up?" I sighed but obliged w... More

DISCLAIMER
•Same Guy
•Hooked
•Update
•Violated
•Tea
•Bruk dung
•Why it suh big?
•Vent
•Follow me
•Doh fuck up
•Test
•Check if she dead
•Thief
•Drink Up
•Question
Who?
•Peep
•Homicide Part 1.
•Miscarriage
•IDG1F
•Unfair games play twice
•Vibe
•Who Dweet?
•Man a the least a mi problem
•Promise me
Yuh nuh fraid?
•Yuh geet weh?
•Pretty Gang
•Undercover
•Bail
•Caylis Situation
•Lick Back
•Accept dat
•Just like Dat
Save
Sideman Chronicles
Kickoff
Wrong Idea
Opportunity
Nuh luck
🌊🌴Bora Bora🌴🌊
Tranquility
Clown 🤡
Space
Miserable
Cursed
Timed⏳
Wounds
I Remember
Quick n Easy
A Silent Agreement
Double Homicide?
Bare wm
Gone away🕊️
Power of Prayer
Funeral Day

•Homicide Part 2.

1.8K 182 13
By InkedbyRee

Chapter 19.
📖•-•-•🌿-•-•-•📚

Murder
-  a specific type of homicide that involves the intentional killing of another person with malice aforethought. Malice aforethought refers to the intent to cause death or serious harm to another person.

🪷

🪷

Ja'Aliyah's POV:
📍Grandparents house

"Unu start study fi unu exam dem?" Nanny asked.

Poochie and I gave each other a knowing look.

Mi nuh start yet. Truth be told mi honestly cya bother.

"So nobody nah ansa?" She laughed.

"Speaking of, mi dia talk to uh uncle and him seh him have something fi talk to the two a unu bout. So mek sure unu call him."

"Okay." Poochie and I answered simultaneously.

"So Poochie how mi son in law?" Aunty Donna inquired.

"Him okay mommy." She answered side eyeing her mom.

Think a because grandpa deh here. None a we just can never build the courage fi tell him we have man.

We have always been his little babies. Him normally carry fruits and stuff like that to our primary school.

Plus he'd always bring fruits or something from his farm whenever he'd come look for me at my other grandparents house.

Jamaica Day at school was the best because Allison and I would have the most food. A variety of fruits and vegetables plus whatever Nanny baked. Plus yuh know how pickney wanga-gut already.

Him aguh always see me as the little girl he'd put around his neck or give piggy back rides so mi juss cya say anything yk?

"Liyah how my son in law?" Mommy asked cheekily.

Wah kinda fucking set up this pon mi.

I side eyed her instead of answering.

"You have boyfriend Ja'Aliyah?"

"...no..."

"Liyah tap from tell lie. Yuh big enough now daddy haffi understand. You nah guh be a baby fi ever and you stopped being a baby few years now too."

"...Yes Pops."

"So when you a mek mi meet him?" He answered surprisingly.

Yuh meet him already sir.

"You already know him."

"A who dat? A could never the likkle drunken one weh eva deh a bar, weh him name again...."

A could neva Lincoln him a talk.

"Lincoln."

"A dat deh standard deh yuh hold mi tuh grandpa? Him not even have a good suit a clothes."

Everyone started laughing.

"No. Mi just a seh mek sure seh Anuh him."

"A who then?"

"Um. Tevoy."

"Who?"

"Mr. Anderson."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...You nah guh seh nothing?"

"A good ute man. Him generous. Always give me wah extra 10 grand pon mi pay. Just be careful."

"I will pops."

Wow, den a dat mi Neva wah seh to him all along?

"Arite turn on the tv a news time. And unu tap e chatting or gwaan outta verandah."

"What a man wrenk." Mommy laughed.

🪷

🪷

7:02 PM

"Welcome back to Prime Time news, we are on air and online at onespotmedia.com, a special welcome as well to our viewers on TVJ international in the Cayman Islands. Tragic Homicide Shakes Community: Wilson Family, Including Grandchildren Ages 4 and 6, Found Dead in Their Home. Kerry-Ann Simpson has the details."

"In a horrifying discovery, the Wilson family, comprising 60-year-old John, his 58-year-old wife Mary, and their innocent grandchildren aged 4 and 6, were found lifeless in their home.

The gruesome crime unfolded as neighbors stumbled upon the chilling scene, the family lying side by side in a pool of blood. Shockingly, there was no sign of forced entry, deepening the mystery surrounding the brutal execution-style killings.

Law enforcement sources indicate that the crime scene was marked by its brutality, suggesting a targeted and deliberate act. The Wilsons, respected members of their community, were discovered with apparent precision, raising questions about the motive behind this heinous act.

As investigators delve into the heart-wrenching details, the community remains on edge, grappling with the tragic loss of four lives in a manner that defies comprehension. The investigation is ongoing, and authorities are urging anyone with information to come forward as they work to bring justice to the devastated community."

"Jesus peace."

"What a wicked act. A wah them coulda do suh why them kill dem?" I asked.

"Dem coulda left e pickney dem though, oh gosh. Four and six year old?"

"Whoever do that surely book dem a first class ticket to hell."

Mi nuh know weh the world gone to honestly. Who fah heart coulda so dark fi do something like that? Regardless of what they might have done. The kids are innocent.

The sound of someone shaking down the back grill startled us and everyone fell quiet. Grandpa hurriedly drew for his machete and made his way around there.

The rest of us following closely behind him with an item of defense in our hands.

I had a knife, Poochie a pot, Mommy had Nanny's walking stick and Aunty Donna had her gun finger's up.

Nanny was standing in the living room still, I'm guessing because she was stripped of the privilege to use her stick.

"Help!"

"Help." Someone cried out, violently shaking the grill.

Pop's looked through the peephole and then he opened the door.

"Nuh open it daddy, yuh mad?"

A female stood in front of the door, blood leaking from her face and legs.

She was pregnant.

She continuously looked behind her as if someone or something was after her.

"Kayla?"

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

Remember to Vote & Comment❤️.

Would you help her?

-Rasheda

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

301K 11.7K 45
Spin-off of OUR BAMBI (can read Bambi and Our Bambi to understand some parts) "K-Kaylen" I moan feeling him slide another finger in stretching me sl...
1M 106K 88
❝Baby I don't need a man, I need Dinero & a tan!❞-Taj Romaé *** "...if yuh nuh name Dinero den mi nu...
94.7K 8.8K 64
"Kassauni, there is more to life than continuous pain and suffering. I am sure you know that, and no one is asking you to go through it alone," She t...
27.7K 1.9K 14
He took away her innocence.✨ " yah virgin? " he suddenly asked causing my face to now be plastered with a look of shock. " Huh? " I questioned as if...